Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,443 members, 7,861,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

10 Reasons Nigerian Girls Ask For Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Nigerian Girls Ask For Money (3423 Views)

6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage / How Girls Ask For Sex. / Why Do Girls Ask "The Question" After Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Girls Ask For Money by ThisYourTatafo: 12:04am On Apr 16, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin
Imagine one fool Nigerian girl here asking to take her shopping grin angry
I cursed her well
I dey go out with my female freinds and I neva for one day pay for them
One was angry with me for trying to pay for her need in the club grin grin
I beg taya dat day grin
Most times, they pay for all our drinks in the club l grin
I only respect naija babe, who get standard cool

Hahahaha real guy...

This is what most gullible Nigerians fail to realise- most naija women are users and if u no wise up,
Dem go finish the small change WEY dey your pocket before moving on to another maga
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Girls Ask For Money by callmemuzby(m): 12:14am On Apr 16, 2016
OP, i looks as if you re jus insulting them, but i have close friends(girls) who tell me they only collect money from their boyfriends and they regularly request money from guys they wish to send away from their lives and that unfortunately these guys keep sending them money automatically turning themselves into maga... What do u expect the girls to do(say no to free money? Laye!!!)...though as funny as it is i hate to see my fellow guys treated like this..........but, As for me all the girls av dated only want two things from me loyalty and sex. Theyve never asked for cash. Do ur research well
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Girls Ask For Money by seunny4lif(m): 12:55am On Apr 16, 2016
grin grin
Even when I dey naija I dey Bleep dem anyhow
Na both of us dey use our strength now and na met dey work pass self
Why will I give recharge, pay for your hair and buy fine for you when I neva do am for my own mother angry
ThisYourTatafo:

Hahahaha real guy...

This is what most gullible Nigerians fail to realise- most naija women are users and if u no wise up,
Dem go finish the small change WEY dey your pocket before moving on to another maga
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Girls Ask For Money by ThisYourTatafo: 11:34am On Apr 17, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin
Even when I dey naija I dey Bleep dem anyhow
Na both of us dey use our strength now and na met dey work pass self
Why will I give recharge, pay for your hair and buy fine for you when I neva do am for my own mother angry

Real dude spotted
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Girls Ask For Money by seunny4lif(m): 11:51am On Apr 17, 2016
grin grin
For sure
ThisYourTatafo:

Real dude spotted

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Girls Ask For Money by ThisYourTatafo: 11:57am On Apr 17, 2016
callmemuzby:
OP, i looks as if you re jus insulting them, but i have close friends(girls) who tell me they only collect money from their boyfriends and they regularly request money from guys they wish to send away from their lives and that unfortunately these guys keep sending them money automatically turning themselves into maga... What do u expect the girls to do(say no to free money? Laye!!!)...though as funny as it is i hate to see my fellow guys treated like this..........but, As for me all the girls av dated only want two things from me loyalty and sex. Theyve never asked for cash. Do ur research well

Comprehensive reading which is achieved basically through thorough perusal should have made u realise that the aforementioned points had in them everything you just said.
Really what is the essense of excessively asking for money from guys if not as a reflex for "Get-away-i-don't-need-you''.

Think next time before you type bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Be Mean To Say This To Your Bae... Girlz Wat Will You Do / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Daughter Sharon Looks Hot In Bum Shorts (photos) / When Is The Exact Time I Can Greet "Good Evening"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.