Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU (49715 Views)

Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache / Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by Oluschenco(m): 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
FreeBSD:
Mtcheew.

He could have denied it and beat the hell out of the girl. Is the girl stronger than he is? What does she mean.

I wish I was the guy. I will do more than touching her body then destroy the body at the end with beating.

Nonsense.

Exactly! but unfortunately, i will never do such an embarasing thing.
Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by drnairalov: 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
boring girl.. when i be dey dey OAU AGRC building na my speciality or that bulding civil engineering we d night readers enjoyed there... next time she shud read inthose classes under amphi.. its more opened. aud is secluded

(am joking )
Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by happney65: 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
omolola15:

Peeeerrrrrveeerrrrttt I know wey you be bad boy since day 1. You can't talk for 1 hour without talking about bleeping. hope sey you never peep for Mr & Mrs Bankole before?

Nooooo..Na only that one i never do..I no go do that one... grin

1 Like

Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by EOOJ(m): 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
greyce:
What if the guy denied it and retaliated
i kan imagine, gud it didnt happen dat way...
Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by ministeriallist: 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
FreeBSD:
Mtcheew.

He could have denied it and beat the hell out of the girl. Is the girl stronger than he is? What does she mean.

I wish I was the guy. I will do more than touching her body then destroy the body at the end with beating.

Nonsense.
No girl will have d gut to slap a responsible guy. The simple truth is: the guy fall hand and he's learned a hard lesson.
Message to all d guys out there - be responsible and know your limits.

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
Miscellaneous:

see how you insulted the guy. He said his opinion and you quickly assume him to be damaged. How? Must his opinion be in sync with yours?
Opinion on sexual assault? Are you are okay sir?

Is this the nonsense you would come up with if the lady were your blood?
Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by ifeanyija(m): 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
INTERMAN:
It was a surprising moment as the power supply in OAU campus which is mostly very regular throughout the night went off last night. Probably due to the rain. Students who were to study waited patiently in the lecture theatres expecting the light back but all to no avail. As a result most of us decided to sleep. Still hoping for the light to be back. Most students were on break so we were very few.

Hmm it happened early this morning at AUD II lecture theatre about 4 hrs (around 3:30 am) after the light went off. Every where was dark except some students reading with their phone touch lights and weak lamp . The rain had stopped already.

I was lying on our very comfortable lecture theartre seat ready to sleep when I heard a very loud shout from a girl. Initially i thought she was "sleep talking" but I latter thought maybe she was possesed by demons or something. She stood up from where she was sleeping and started raining slaps and beatings on a guy whom she claimed was touching her body while she was sleeping. The beating was so intense that people had to beg the girl to stop. "Yes I caught you...why are you touching my body while I was sleeping!" she shouted angrilly and return the guy another set of slaps. The funniest thing was that the guy cannot say a single word which meant he was guilty.Lol

Unfortunately it was all dark in the lecture theatre and I was unable to see the face of the victim and the guy. Except the weak phone touchs and lamps casting partially.

So funny! But to me I don't like the way the girl slapped the guy or if it were you as a lady would u have done the same?. Guys, can you be watching like a slowpoke like this guy here as a girl kept on slapping you multiple times?
say no to jungle justice
Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by Atom57(m): 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2016
People here are sexist, if na the guy dickson she touch d dude no go vex or even talk o... Like one day wey I dey enter okada jejely,d girl for my back just dey touch my yansh everytime,I cum vex talk say if na me dey touch ur yansh like this u for don dey shout...

To be continued...
Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by Demallcrazy(m): 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
falconey:

that was unprofessional of him, you were caught ..........run!!!!!!.

it was late,dark and most students were asleep to chase you for whatever crime you committed.

I remember my teen years, as a young pervert every young girl was my prey. there was this neighbor girl, her boobs was to die for , she was young,pretty and those boobs stood straight like the coat of arms.

we were in her parent's room alone gisting suddenly I attacked one of her boobs and man handled it vehemently to my satisfaction and faced the offense by her like a HERO as she retaliated by giving me severe nail cuts on my neck, the pain was too much to bear I had to run for my life.

we reconciled later on ,I offered her 20 box.
correct guy!
i believe d boob smooshin was damn succulent & worth it? grin

THANDAAAA faya any maga wey gor call me pervert! angry

1 Like

Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by geeworld1(m): 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
cruzita:
undecided she no dismantle him member ?yeye boy
if u see this kinda girl, pls run
Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by Ifyjuli25(f): 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
grin serves him right
Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by FreeBSD: 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
happney65:

Nonesense...I wont be surprised if you are a rapist..You mean even when you are at fault you can still claim innocence?Something is really wrong with the type of guys we have these days..I wonder how you would treat your would be wife.. omolola15 profojah2 come and see this nigga..

You are speaking in tongues. No woman has right to lay hand on man.
Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by ifeomaekol(f): 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
She for use any heavy textbook or torchlight smash him skull, so dt nxt time he ll couple himself. Pervert, naso dem dey start, next he ll claim its d devil dt pushed him.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by FreeBSD: 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
daretodiffer:
I knew you were damaged. I hope you try it with someone like me!

Your forefathers and generations yet unborn will pay for your sin grin

Alright. Just pray you don't encounter me. You will repeat your comment. It's not like you are stronger than an average guy. Let alone bouncer. Mtcheew.

Ladies be making mouth since 1900
Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by olajide8(m): 6:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
Without reading it- it reminds me of my EX - she wired me 2 hot slaps, right in front of our lecture hall in those days, yeeeaaaaars ago! Nothing new
Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2016
FreeBSD:

Alright. Just pray you don't encounter me. You will repeat your comment. It's not like you are stronger than an average guy. Let alone bouncer. Mtcheew.

Ladies be making mouth since 1900

You think it is about strength undecided You can do nada undecided
Can you get any smarter?
Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
FreeBSD:

So you think a court will convict her of assault?
Have you heard of 'sexual assault' before?

Can I just buy you common sense?
Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by Cityguy: 6:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
The perv was testing the waters to see if he could go further. Some sex-starved girls wouldn't have minded him being a random guy from nowhere. Thumbs up for the alert no-nonsense girl. That was a breach of her personal space and an assault. He was lucky to have gotten away with just 'slaps' knowing what Ife guys are capable of doing to his likes.
Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
The guy is useless and a disgrace to men. what joy will one drive from touching an innocent sleeping lady? well, he must be an extreme pervert and as for the lady she should have castrated him with a detrimental lower-cut punch lipsrsealed.
Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by omolola15(m): 6:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
FreeBSD:

So if your sister reach house tell you sey one useless guy dey harass her. You'll be very happy abi? If a guy deserves it then the lady should slap him 200 times. One Yeye guy go come dey touch my sister boby. Na me go first kill am before my sister go bury the mumu
Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by omolola15(m): 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
daretodiffer:

So you think a court will convict her of assault?
Have you heard of 'sexual assault' before?

Can I just buy you common sense?

I dey sell common sense. Come and buy from me. The guy really needs it.
Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by Opoki(m): 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
falconey:

it was late,dark and most students were asleep to chase you for whatever crime you committed.

I remember my teen years, as a young pervert every young girl was my prey. there was this neighbor girl, her boobs was to die for , she was young,pretty and those boobs stood straight like the coat of arms.

we were in her parent's room alone gisting suddenly I attacked one of her boobs and man handled it vehemently to my satisfaction and faced the offense by her like a HERO as she retaliated by giving me severe nail cuts on my neck, the pain was too much to bear I had to run for my life.

we reconciled later on ,I offered her 20 box.
See you, why do you have to attack her breast when you know what to do to present it to you like this.

Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
omolola15:

I dey sell common sense. Come and buy from me. The guy really needs it.
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by tuna4servi(m): 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
ikubch:

I am still laughing at your comment!!!
"unprofessional"
D guy is a professional wen it comes to touching ladies in d dark.
Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by IYANGBALI: 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
He be like sey the thing no sweet the babe
Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by nevi12(f): 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
I hate transgendered

Am still yet to get were ur own comment comes in...do u even knw wat transgender is abeg
Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by phoenix23401(m): 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
firstking01:
He's not a weak actor...you 've not met him in person....stop concluding.
u need help!
Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by uzoormah(m): 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
The guy don score 0/100

The girl wouldnt have slap the guy.. no guy deserves to be slapped no matter what

The guy fall hands sha
Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by XiomaraXO(f): 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
He deserves more slaps
stupid guys feeling entitled...

1 Like

Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by Miscellaneous(m): 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
daretodiffer:
Opinion on sexual assault? Are you are okay sir?

Is this the nonsense you would come up with if the lady were your blood?

Don't be silly. If you dey quick vex I vex pass you o. Nor just try me... I just wan let u know say I can get down to your level if you misbehave.

but let's assume you didn't misbehave. Everyone has his/her own opinion on issues & we should never force others to accept ours even if it is 100% right. It is not right in itself. You call it sexual assault & he has a different view and so what? He must accept urs? Babe abeq lock up & try reason the ishh.... you suppose get sense pass so na... haba

3 Likes

Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
Miscellaneous:

Don't be silly. If you dey quick vex I vex pass you o. Nor just try me... I just wan let u know say I can get down to your level if you misbehave.

but let's assume you didn't misbehave. Everyone has his/her ow?n opinion on issues & we should never force others to accept ours even if it is 100% right. It is not right in itself. You call it sexual assault & he has a different view and so what? He must accept urs? Babe abeq lock up & try reason the ishh.... you suppose get sense pass so na... haba

Stop being stupid!
Everyone has an opinion even if I killed someone inasmuch I believe it is right, no one has the right to confront me for it because I acted on my opnion. That sounds retarded, right? That is exactly how you sound. grin

If your sister happened to be the one, will you still chat sh.it about it? undecided

Someone sexually assaulted another person without the person's consent and you think it is right for the offender to act all strong about. Are you a pervert or what? You might be *** but you should know that it is a crime under the law.

I am not surprised that you no get enough sense to reason. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU by madenigga(m): 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
Hmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics / Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) / Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.