Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

I Too Love Igbo Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Too Love Igbo Guys (12751 Views)

Why I Love Igbo Guys!! / Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much / Am I Too Choosy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by samsam2019: 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
Talking about hardworking and making money

In Nigeria of today, Yorubas still have more billionaires than igbos.

So you can't compare the money traders make to businessmen

1 Like

Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by Halimi25: 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
QueenValerie:
°•* Ethnicity brings to us traditions steeped culture
•°it's not the problem tribalism/nationalism is.
I don't see why we can't come tagther in our difference,we are all AFRICAN.
•°*...HI smiley I'm Valerie an I'm Afro American.
...You refused to tell me what you are so I'll guess yer Igbo,self depreciating as you be tongue

Who has ethnicity helped in nigeria&africa apart from our greedy politicians??

All these ur "we are africans" talk.Didn't u see the xenophobic or is it "afrophobic" attacks in south africa last year??

I am a Nigerian.Shikena

Ur name is an amy winehouse song
Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
Halimi25:

All these ur "we are africans" talk.Didn't u see the xenophobic or is it "afrophobic" attacks in south africa last year??

I am a Nigerian.Shikena

I•°•*I say that to correct your use of the N word.
°•I know it's origin/how it's used against me here an I don't like it
....°•°Yer mind is made up,I won't try an change it.
°•an I'm aware my name is grin a song
...Shikena,see you around Nl,I guess.
Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by ourchoice(m): 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
LadyJul:
Hello landers... Over the years I've come to love igbo guys because of some unique features I've found in most of them. .. It's not like am being tribalistic or anything.. .but I just admire them a lot although am not really an igbo gal... .Most igbo guys are...
HANDSOME: most igbo guys are very handsome.. . It's like being handsome is just part of dem.. U hardly see an ugly igbo guy and dey have height too...

HARDWORKING: I rarely see a lazy igbo guy... Almost all igbo guys are very hard working... It's true dey love money a lot dats y u see dem hustle around 247 to make money...

GREAT COOKS: igbo guys can cook for Africa... U hardly see an igbo guy dat can't cook... most of dem don't like the idea of eating outside so dey prefer cooking their own food and dey love eating like mad.. . My igbo brothers can confirm dat

WISE: Nna igbo niggas get sense ooo... U can hardly dupe dem... dey have business ideas and dey use their wisdom to create more wealth.. . Dey hardly spend unnecessarily... Instead dey spend on wat will bring more money and other things will follow...

FAMILY ORIENTED: Dey value their family eh... they like being close to their love ones including their extended families... that's y most of dem always travel to their villa during the holidays... Dey don't joke with that..

I have many other reasons why I love igbo guys but am too lazy to continue typing... you're free to add yours.. . Haters are also welcome to contribute grin
cool cool
Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by saintkel(m): 8:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
Phut:

You are welcome. What I find funny is that if people open a thread to appreciate themselves, there are always those ready to jump in and try to pull down. But if a negative thread were opened about Igbo's, those same people would FORGET to come in and preach how we shouldn't look at things through ethnic lenses. In fact they would positively revel at the "bad" news
nwannem

2 Likes

Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by alobright17(m): 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
LadyJul:
Hello landers... Over the years I've come to love igbo guys because of some unique features I've found in most of them. .. It's not like am being tribalistic or anything.. .but I just admire them a lot although am not really an igbo gal... .Most igbo guys are...
HANDSOME: most igbo guys are very handsome.. . It's like being handsome is just part of dem.. U hardly see an ugly igbo guy and dey have height too...

HARDWORKING: I rarely see a lazy igbo guy... Almost all igbo guys are very hard working... It's true dey love money a lot dats y u see dem hustle around 247 to make money...

GREAT COOKS: igbo guys can cook for Africa... U hardly see an igbo guy dat can't cook... most of dem don't like the idea of eating outside so dey prefer cooking their own food and dey love eating like mad.. . My igbo brothers can confirm dat

WISE: Nna igbo niggas get sense ooo... U can hardly dupe dem... dey have business ideas and dey use their wisdom to create more wealth.. . Dey hardly spend unnecessarily... Instead dey spend on wat will bring more money and other things will follow...

FAMILY ORIENTED: Dey value their family eh... they like being close to their love ones including their extended families... that's y most of dem always travel to their villa during the holidays... Dey don't joke with that..

I have many other reasons why I love igbo guys but am too lazy to continue typing... you're free to add yours.. . Haters are also welcome to contribute grin

For saying this sweet truth about us,Truth will never depart from your ways .
We Ibos rocks. Igbo kwenu

2 Likes

Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by ourchoice(m): 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
samsam2019:
Talking about hardworking and making money

In Nigeria of today, Yorubas still have more billionaires than igbos.

So you can't compare the money traders make to businessmen
No other tribe can come out of civil war and still bounce back stronger except Igbo.

Do you know that after the civil war ended in 1969, no matter how much an Igbo man had in Nigerian bank before the war, Nigerian government seized it and gave them only 10 shillings And still Igbos worked hard to become the most successful tribe in the whole Nigeria after such harsh economy policy made by late Awolowo.

No Igbo person has smelled the office of Nigeria president since 1966 yet these people are waxing stronger....no wonder other tribes are scared to see an Igbo man become Nigeria's president for fear of excessive Igbo progress I guess....Yorubas, Hausas and Fulanis dominate in Nigeria top civil service positions after the civil war due to federal government tilted policy favor against Igbo people, yet Igbos are succeeding more than other tribes....if you doubt, go and check MDGs global poverty report on Nigeria....google it.

Visit Igbo land....virtually all village is developed not by government but by individuals (successful Igbo people who felt the need to develop their villages without waiting for government)....but I served in Yoruba land, have visited virtually all Yoruba States and most communities and you will marvel at the level of poverty in most Yoruba states....Yorubas will abandon their village for Lagos, Ibadan, Ilorin and Abeokuta....will never go back to their village to help build good house and roads for their village people, instead they will run from their village to remain in cities and accusing their village people of doing juju, but that's where they came from and the same village didn't kill them when they were young and poor cry cry

Let me also remind you that if not for politics, most Hausa/Fulani and Yorubas answering billionaires today won't even be millionaires talk more of acquiring billions.

Adenuga's wealth has link to former head of state, Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida, Dangote's family has always been in politics and Dangote acts as front for most past and present Nigerian heads of state....they use him to hide and invest their stolen public funds.

Jimoh Ibrahim's wealth came after he worked for FG under IBB or so.

Florunso Alakija the richest black woman became rich after she made contact with IBB's wife...when she returned from UK as a fashion designer and started making clothes for IBB's wife and she later got a free share of IBB's oil bloc sharing...

Danjuma's wealth is stolen...he got it from government....from stealing Niger Delta crude oil blocs...same with Indimi family....Tinubu, etc....virtually all of them.

But most rich Igbo men have nothing to do with government, they are either traders, importers, international businessmen (though some are into drug peddling but not all), etc....but you can hardly mention a Hausa/Fulani or Yoruba billionaire without a connection with federal government favor or contract....so my brother, its God's doing...respect the Igbos...give them kudos for that....they also have their flaws, but when it comes to making money, Igbos are like Jews and Chinese people rolled in one being, respect them, they are too good, too hardworking and too creative!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by sarutobie(m): 8:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
I think I tick all the boxes except being a good cook grin repping umuafor from the land of the rising sun..
Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by sarutobie(m): 8:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by LadyJul(f): 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2016
alobright17:

For saying this sweet truth about us,Truth will never depart from your ways .
We Ibos rocks. Igbo kwenu
thanks dear kiss
Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by samsam2019: 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
ourchoice:
No other tribe can come out of civil war and still bounce back stronger except Igbo.

Do you know that after the civil war ended in 1969, no matter how much an Igbo man had in Nigerian bank before the war, Nigerian government seized it and gave them only 10 shillings And still Igbos worked hard to become the most successful tribe in the whole Nigeria after such harsh economy policy made by late Awolowo.

No Igbo person has smelled the office of Nigeria president since 1966 yet these people are waxing stronger....no wonder other tribes are scared to see an Igbo man become Nigeria's president for fear of excessive Igbo progress I guess....Yorubas, Hausas and Fulanis dominate in Nigeria top civil service positions after the civil war due to federal government tilted policy favor against Igbo people, yet Igbos are succeeding more than other tribes....if you doubt, go and check MDGs global poverty report on Nigeria....google it.

Visit Igbo land....virtually all village is developed not by government but by individual successful Igbo people....but I served in Yoruba land, have visited virtually all Yoruba States and most communities and you will marvel at the level of poverty in most Yoruba states....Yorubas will abandon their village for Lagos, Ibadan, Ilorin and Abeokuta....will never go back to their village to help build good house and roads for their village people, instead they will run from their village to remain in cities and accusing their village people of doing juju, but that's where they came from and the same village didn't kill them when they were young and poor cry cry

Let me also remind you that if not for politics, most Hausa/Fulani and Yorubas answering billionaires today won't even be millionaires talk more of acquiring billions.

Adenuga's wealth has link to former head of state, Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida, Dangote's family has always been in politics and Dangote acts as front for most past and present Nigerian heads of state....they use him to hide and invest their stolen public funds.

Jumoh Ibrahim's wealth came after he worked for FG under IBB or so.

Florunso Alakija the richest black woman became rich after she made contact with IBB's wife...when she returned from UK as a fashion designer and started making clothes for IBB's wife and she later got a free share of IBB's oil bloc sharing...

Danjuma's wealth is stolen...he got it from government....from stealing Niger Delta crude oil blocs...same with Indimi family....Tinubu, etc....virtually all of them.

But most rich Igbo men have nothing to do with government, they are either traders, importers, internation businessmen (though some are into drug peddling but not all), etc....but you can hardly mention a Hausa/Fulani or Yoruba billionaire without a connection with federal government favor or contract....so my brother, its God's doing...respect the Igbos...give them kudos for that....they also have their flaws, but when it comes to making money, Igbos are like Jews and Chinese people rolled in one being, respect them, they are too good, too hardworking and too creative!
you took all this time to put put this gibberish?

Ok I get it. Your people are the most successful in Nigeria? No wonder you leave your successful land to waste your prime years slaving in Yorubaland.

And the civil war rendered your people poor? Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha

You can lie to yourself but not people with common sense. How many of your people had money kn the bank then? I mean how big were banks then to stash your money to the point where you all starved to death?

Keep fooling yourself eh

The most successful tribe people that comes to Ibadan to sell gala or push drugs?

The most successful people that when I got to Ghana and visited their prison and they were so many in Ghanaian prison so much I had to drop money for them

Keep fooling yourself oo

2 Likes

Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by christopher123(m): 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
Halimi25:

I am a Nigerian.Shikena

Ethnicity has helped Igbo..Igbo practise group economics just like Jews

They will pick their tribes man and teach him ropes to make money and in so doing the money stays in tribe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
Nne chukwu gozie gi
Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by alobright17(m): 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
LadyJul:
thanks dear kiss

Nothing do you Miss NL 2016
Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by xendra: 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
cheesy Funny thread.....this should be in the joke section
Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by ivyT(f): 11:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
ourchoice:

Visit Igbo land....virtually all village is developed not by government but by individual successful Igbo people....but I served in Yoruba land, have visited virtually all Yoruba States and most communities and you will marvel at the level of poverty in most Yoruba states....Yorubas will abandon their village for Lagos, Ibadan, Ilorin and Abeokuta....will never go back to their village to help build good house and roads for their village people, instead they will run from their village to remain in cities and accusing their village people of doing juju, but that's where they came from and the same village didn't kill them when they were young and poor cry cry

Jumoh Ibrahim's wealth came after he worked for FG under IBB or so.

But most rich Igbo men have nothing to do with government, they are either traders, importers, internation businessmen (though some are into drug peddling but not all), etc....but you can hardly mention a Hausa/Fulani or Yoruba billionaire without a connection with federal government favor or contract....so my brother, its God's doing...respect the Igbos...give them kudos for that....they also have their flaws, but when it comes to making money, Igbos are like Jews and Chinese people rolled in one being, respect them, they are too good, too hardworking and too creative!

lyk seriously,do u xpect us to all of this..
Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
That mean you would love me?
Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by oliviacute(f): 1:49am On Apr 20, 2016
am not Igbo....but I concur with all u said......Igbo guyx are hardworking,they don't cheat...they value their family lyk a precious egg......they r xo handsome wiv beautiful eyes goxhhhhh.....God x wonderful.... I agree with u op....xo on point.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by STILESGANG: 6:38am On Apr 20, 2016
ivyT:
Iv always been crushing on eastern dude but na only yoruba guys dey come with their cheating..wetin man go do?
So only yoruba men cheat?Abi how many yoruba men have you dated for you to make this statement?
Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 20, 2016
Halimi25:
IgboMen are handsome

I don't think u have seen the short,bearded,beer-guzzling,pot-bellied igbo pygmies infesting d geography of ngr.
Igbomen who look like 'flavor' are a rarity

IgboMen are hardworking&wise

How are they hardworking??is selling lacasera&gala hardworking??or is it mixing petrol with palm oil to sell to unsuspecting buyers??Igbomen are wise??How?All I know about igbomen is that they are criminally inclined.Go to the crime section,read punch&vanguard newspapers&read about their criminal tales both home&abroad.Meeting a decent one is a rarirty

IgboMen are family oriented

How?is it by having 43 children from 8 different women??
I have seen many igbomen who dress like rockstars with lots of girlfriends but whose wife and children wear rags&are starving.
Next time,keep ur lies to urself homegirl

Not hatin' just statin'
^^*

Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by Brimstone1: 6:44am On Apr 20, 2016
Hahaha! We rove you too, nne. grin
Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by christopher123(m): 6:48am On Apr 20, 2016
oliviacute:
am not Igbo....but I concur with all u said......Igbo guyx are hardworking,they don't cheat...they value their family lyk a precious egg......they r xo handsome wiv beautiful eyes goxhhhhh.....God x wonderful.... I agree with u op....xo on point.....
May God bless u
Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by christopher123(m): 6:51am On Apr 20, 2016
STILESGANG:
So only yoruba men cheat?Abi how many yoruba men have you dated for you to make this statement?
She must have said it out of experience... How many Igbo men have you seen marrying two wives..in my whole village I haven't seen anybody marrying two wives ..can you say that in your village ...yes Igbo men might cheat which is normal but their wives reamins number one
Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by djgrafiti(m): 7:06am On Apr 20, 2016
I have noticed that whenever any post like this, is made on dis forum,it is usually ibo and yoruba fighting,have never seen Hausa,or other tribe fighting Ibos,just wondering if their progenitors had something against each other that was unsettled.
Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by STILESGANG: 7:06am On Apr 20, 2016
christopher123:

She must have said it out of experience... How many Igbo men have you seen marrying two wives..in my whole village I haven't seen anybody marrying two wives ..can you say that in your village ...yes Igbo men might cheat which is normal but their wives reamins number one
Yoruba men also cheat and their wives remain no one.Majority of polgamous yorubas are muslims and that's because their religion supports it
Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by christopher123(m): 7:14am On Apr 20, 2016
STILESGANG:
Yoruba men also cheat and their wives remain no one.Majority of polgamous yorubas are muslims and that's because their religion supports it

I don't care weather they are Muslim or Christian but the bottom line is that they are Yoruba

Religion won't make you to be indiscipline
Indiscipline and discipline is as a result of culture and upbringing

Now we have Muslim in UK and united state ..why don't they go marrying spree.... But they don't they stick to a wife

Forget this thing
Yoruba men loves polygammy
My landlord is a Christian he married like 5 wives
Would you still debate that
I have seen tons of Yoruba that married many wves and yet they are not Christian
And another thing is that I noticed that your people divorce easily. Is it that Yoruba don't frown at divorce

In Igbo land once a girl is married she has automatically become a visitor in his father's house and can't live there again
But in Yoruba land the girl can come back and live in fathrs house after divorce and this makes them not to work on marriages
Take a statistic of igbesere customary court and check out the tribes always wanting for divorce

Oga this isn't bashing but observation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by christopher123(m): 7:16am On Apr 20, 2016
djgrafiti:
I have noticed that whenever any post like this, is made on dis forum,it is usually ibo and yoruba fighting,have never seen Hausa,or other tribe fighting Ibos,just wondering if their progenitors had something against each other that was unsettled.

Igbo are not fighting Yoruba

A lady came to appreciate Igbo and the lady is non Igbo
Now they came with their madness to cause trouble

The world knows what the lady is saying is true but jealousy and hate won't let people stomach that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by ourchoice(m): 7:19am On Apr 20, 2016
ivyT:

lyk seriously,do u xpect us to all of this..
manners maketh a man, what maketh a woman hun
Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by ourchoice(m): 7:38am On Apr 20, 2016
samsam2019:
you took all this time to put put this gibberish?

Ok I get it. Your people are the most successful in Nigeria? No wonder you leave your successful land to waste your prime years slaving in Yorubaland.

And the civil war rendered your people poor? Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha

You can lie to yourself but not people with common sense. How many of your people had money kn the bank then? I mean how big were banks then to stash your money to the point where you all starved to death?

Keep fooling yourself eh

The most successful tribe people that comes to Ibadan to sell gala or push drugs?

The most successful people that when I got to Ghana and visited their prison and they were so many in Ghanaian prison so much I had to drop money for them

Keep fooling yourself oo
This is not a tribal war, u and I know it that if Yorubas get bullied and sidelined politically by other tribes like Igbo people have been marginalized and sidelined in Nigeria, Yorubas will all become beggars.

If u know the positive impact on a tribe that produces a president in Africa, u will respect the Igbos for waxing bigger even without smelling the presidential seat for decades now.

Go and make your research, b4 the civil war, Igbo people were the richest in Africa; Ojukwu's father and Nwafor Orizu were the richest men in Africa.

Ojukwu's father founded Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) u have today, Lagos seized all their landed properties after the war.

Before the war, Igbos dominated the military, followed by Hausa/Fulani, things changed after the civil war when Nigerian government retired all Igbo military officers compulsorily, yet Igbos keep waxing stronger, how many other tribes can survive such bullying and marginalization God is not man my brother, God blesses and equip the oppressed to help them survive, God loves the Igbos so much and God did gave them a special blessing.

Yes u are right that many Igbo guys are in jail in diff countries of the world; that's because things became so difficult for Igbos after the war after Awolowo made so many harsh economy policies to suffer the Igbos, such that they had to migrate to all parts of the world in search of greener pastures, some engage in illegal things to survive, too bad of them but God will help them and with time, Igbos will become greater again.

It is also as a result of the government and political marginalization against Igbos that's causing Igbos to migrate out of Nigeria in search of favorable environment to survive, reason Igbos are agitating for Biafra, and if u allow Igbos get their Biafra, u will marvel at the rate of their development after 10yrs of freedom, and Igbos will cut down their migration rate because Biafra will be developed to become Africa's industrial and technological hub.

I wonder y Yorubas that seem to hate Igbos so much don't want to massively support Igbos to go with their Biafra

If I were a Yoruba, I will support Igbos to go in peace with their Biafra since I hate them and their ways, and I will make laws prohibiting Igbos from entering our country (Nigeria or Oodua republic) after they get Biafra, y can't Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani do this plz

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by djgrafiti(m): 7:55am On Apr 20, 2016
christopher123:

Igbo are not fighting Yoruba

A lady came to appreciate Igbo and the lady is non Igbo
Now they came with their madness to cause trouble

The world knows what the lady is saying is true but jealousy and hate won't let people stomach that
We are saying the same thing....still the same Ibo and Yoruba e-war.
Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by ourchoice(m): 7:59am On Apr 20, 2016
I remember one day like that in 2011, Wazobia radio Lagos did a phone poll asking Nigerian women to call and tell them which tribe in Nigeria have the most caring men.

I felt so proud to be Igbo that daysmiley

More than 70% of the women that called said Igbo, giving virtually the same reasons LadyJul gave here except the handsome part.

Including Hausa and Yoruba women that called said Igbo men are the best; no wonder other tribes' men gather to bully Igbo men and to burn down their businesses at any slight national political disagreement.

So I wonder y people are arguing this here, truth can't be hidden & u can't stop the sun from shiningsmiley

The only points I didn't agree totally are:

1. Handsomeness because all tribes have handsome and ugly men

2. Good cooks because my Calabar guys carry first for that one o cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by christopher123(m): 8:26am On Apr 20, 2016
ourchoice:
I remember one day like that in 2011, Wazobia radio Lagos did a phone poll asking Nigerian women to call and tell them which tribe in Nigeria have the most caring men.

I felt so proud to be Igbo that daysmiley

More than 70% of the women that called said Igbo, giving virtually the same reasons LadyJul gave here except the handsome part.

Including Hausa and Yoruba women that called said Igbo men are the best; no wonder other tribes' men gather to bully Igbo men and to burn down their businesses at any slight national political disagreement.

So I wonder y people are arguing this here, truth can't be hidden & u can't stop the sun from shiningsmiley

The only points I didn't agree totally are:

1. Handsomeness because all tribes have handsome and ugly men

2. Good cooks because my Calabar guys carry first for that one o cheesy

Bro ..Igbo men fine sha...check Nigerian actors
Even me seff maketh sense

One thing is that Igbo values their wives seriously ..if I dey Bleep up ..my wife who is from anioma will say you are not acting like a pure Anambra man....she go use am yab me ..make I buy her that cloth she been bugging me ....but I give it to her. Such a nice lady and loving lady

That's by the way ....Igbo believes that a woman should be cherished

That's why the translation of wife in Igbo is ori aku..meaning eater of wealth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two / Names Of Yoruba Boys To Avoid This Year(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.