Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:55 PM

I Too Love Igbo Guys - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Too Love Igbo Guys (13123 Views)

Why I Love Igbo Guys!! / Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much / Am I Too Choosy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by christopher123(m): 8:29am On Apr 20, 2016
ourchoice:
This is not a tribal war, u and I know it that if Yorubas get bullied and sidelined politically by other tribes like Igbo people have been marginalized and sidelined in Nigeria, Yorubas will all become beggars.

If u know the positive impact on a tribe that produces a president in Africa, u will respect the Igbos for waxing bigger even without smelling the presidential seat for decades now.

Go and make your research, b4 the civil war, Igbo people were the richest in Africa; Ojukwu's father and Nwafor Orizu were the richest men in Africa.

Ojukwu's father founded Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) u have today, Lagos seized all their landed properties after the war.

Before the war, Igbos dominated the military, followed by Hausa/Fulani, things changed after the civil war when Nigerian government retired all Igbo military officers compulsorily, yet Igbos keep waxing stronger, how many other tribes can survive such bullying and marginalization God is not man my brother, God blesses and equip the oppressed to help them survive, God loves the Igbos so much and God did gave them a special blessing.

Yes u are right that many Igbo guys are in jail in diff countries of the world; that's because things became so difficult for Igbos after the war after Awolowo made so many harsh economy policies to suffer the Igbos, such that they had to migrate to all parts of the world in search of greener pastures, some engage in illegal things to survive, too bad of them but God will help them and with time, Igbos will become greater again.

It is also as a result of the government and political marginalization against Igbos that's causing Igbos to migrate out of Nigeria in search of favorable environment to survive, reason Igbos are agitating for Biafra, and if u allow Igbos get their Biafra, u will marvel at the rate of their development after 10yrs of freedom, and Igbos will cut down their migration rate because Biafra will be developed to become Africa's industrial and technological hub.

I wonder y Yorubas that seem to hate Igbos so much don't want to massively support Igbos to go with their Biafra

If I were a Yoruba, I will support Igbos to go in peace with their Biafra since I hate them and their ways, and I will make laws prohibiting Igbos from entering our country (Nigeria or Oodua republic) after they get Biafra, y can't Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani do this plz

Ko possible

Dont you know that if Igbo go...Islam will have a field day ..I pity the middle belt Christians and these people use Igbo as a shield or buffer

But wait

It confuses me ..they don't appreciate Igbo yet thye won't appreciate Bi.afra thing.

This is confusing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by ymarts: 8:37am On Apr 20, 2016
The truth is: Igbos are more of entrepreneurs while Yorubas are more of scholars, so each have their own great point.

Why buy from Kanga, Jamia and Kaimu when u can buy the same thing at a cheaper price and faster delivery at ">www.ymarts.com

Order anything u want at ymarts and pay on delivery. We are increasing our stock daily, check always for update starting from next month.

We sell both new and used laptops, phones, shoes, dresses, sneakers, watch, projectors, interactive boards, lingerie, night dress, maternity things, Muslim women dresses, etc.

As from May, our website will be updated with more stocks as they arrive from all parts of the world; Europe, China, America, India and Middle East‎.

To register, click 'login' and you will see register if you haven't registered already. Put your delivery address and that's all.

Ymarts, new but reliable...‎
Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by christopher123(m): 8:40am On Apr 20, 2016
ymarts:

The truth is: Igbos are more of entrepreneurs while Yorubas are more of scholars, so each have their own great point.

But the last time I checked igbos were topping the charts in education

A research was done in UK and USA and the oyibo said igbos are the most intelligent black race. This was after years and years of research and analysis

Igbos are also good in sciences and technology

NUC data is there as a fact
IMO has the highest professors in country
Anambra has the highest WAEC,NECO and jamb

I don't know another definition of scholarly.
Thats why Igbo have the highest cut off marks due to their intelligence

Are these not facts?

3 Likes

Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by PRINCEFEMOKLIN(m): 9:11am On Apr 20, 2016
I am a Yoruba guy and I support what she has said avout the igbos, i have been around them for a while, they have their good and bad sides justlike every other tribe, especially if she has been fucking igbo boys, all she will see will be the good aspects. where u live will determine the quality of ppl u meet and that will go a long way to determine what u think about a particular group of ppl
Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by Myhonor(f): 9:42am On Apr 20, 2016
She's right tho... Igbo guys are da bomb...
# proudly igbo... grin
Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by V0lv0(f): 6:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
HARDBUOI:
first of all...op....ibu dachiii!!!!!!!!!! wink

its an old news already... even outiside nigeria...kenya, zimbabwe,ghana... and so on
they always prefer igbo guys....though the love nigerians overall but... i'm talking from experience
apart from ghana,..i'v also been to kenya, and zim...and ivory coast.
and if u chatting up with a gal over there they always like to know ur tribe first....*are u from igbo tribe*?

to them dating nigerain guys is a big achievement...and dating igbo guys is bigger.
we dont cheat..we are hardworking.. we are not dogs,..we treat women better... unlike our offfemmanu neighbors grin.
and more handsome...HATERS DEAL WITH THAT..
This is an outright lie. Ghanaian girls prefering Igbo guys undecided. Are you sure you have been to Ghana? If a Ghanaian girl had to choose Nigerian guys based on tribe then they actually prefer Yoruba as they are the most liberal as well as most similar culturally. Lol @ dating a Nigerian guy is an achievement. Maybe for Kenyan and Zimbabwean ladies but definitely not Ghanaian. Cos its actually the reverse here no offense. But personally if i ever had to date a Nigerian it definitely would not be igbo or Edo thats for sure.

1 Like

Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by dBard: 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
Igbo guys are truly Facially handsome, a good number of them tho, unfortunately, they have dis tendency towards untoned bodies n d p-bellies sad
A former school neighbor of mine had like tight culinary skills n a good number of Ibo guys back then in school cooked, but that was just financial wisdom n didn't translate to them being 'great cooks'
..n Bros, business sense doesn't = wisdom o
But that business eye sha...be very enviable grin

Still my peeps tho..
cool
Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by tpiah11: 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
arent Igbo guys the ones who spend a lot of time in the gym in order to avoid pot belly?

What's with all this misinformation being spread around, first it's Igbo guys are polygamists, then it's Igbos are politically naive, now it's Igbo guys have potbellies.
Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by Poseidon000: 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2016
ivyT:
Iv always been crushing on eastern dude but na only yoruba guys dey come with their cheating..wetin man go do?
[size=13pt]
Worry not, deariegrin

I and i okala madu okala muo, the egberuru himself, ogbuefi(one) of nairaland representing Enugu east federal constituency is here for you. grin

All you need do is notify your family that Cyprus will be bringing palm wine to your house with his kinsmen, for...grin

[/size]

2 Likes

Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by ivyT(f): 11:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
STILESGANG:
So only yoruba men cheat?Abi how many yoruba men have you dated for you to make this statement?
v dated a 100,satisfied?

1 Like

Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by Nobody: 1:28am On Apr 21, 2016

2 Likes

Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by STILESGANG: 10:36am On Apr 21, 2016
ivyT:

v dated a 100,satisfied?
There are more than 20million yoruba men.You dated 100 and you automatically concluded that are all yoruba men are cheats,..Oya clap for your logic

And stop mixing with the wrong people.
Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by joey150(m): 11:02am On Apr 21, 2016
Thanks for the advertisement..

But its not necessary... We igbos boys(the ones that have sense sha) strongly urge you to desist from auctioning us to the world..

Our actions will merit the praises in due time.
Thanks for understanding!

1 Like

Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by ivyT(f): 1:13am On Apr 22, 2016
STILESGANG:
There are more than 20million yoruba men.You dated 100 and you automatically concluded that are all yoruba men are cheats,..Oya clap for your logic

And stop mixing with the wrong people.
i wonder y sumbody go dey carry my matter for head lyk oshuka

2 Likes

Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by STILESGANG: 6:57am On Apr 22, 2016
ivyT:

i wonder y sumbody go dey carry my matter for head lyk oshuka
Next time stop generalizing,it makes you look dumb and ignorant

Have a nice day.
Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by anigbajumo(m): 8:57am On Apr 22, 2016
ivyT:
Iv always been crushing on eastern dude but na only yoruba guys dey come with their cheating..wetin man go do?

Igbo dude no dey cheat at all??

Funny!!
Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by ivyT(f): 9:00am On Apr 22, 2016
STILESGANG:
Next time stop generalizing,it makes you look dumb and ignorant

Have a nice day.
Stop quoting me,it makes u look desperate and frustrated..#Iranu

Waste of mb
Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 22, 2016
Dats true i once dated an igbo guy.very cute nd humble to d core nd although he doesnt have money he still takes care of me wit d little he has nd i didnt demand anytin from him.too bad im nt allowed to marry a xtian

3 Likes

Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by tpiah11: 10:21am On Apr 23, 2016
So you just chopped his little money in the meantime you mean?

1 Like

Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by LecciGucci: 11:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
ivyT:
Stop quoting me,it makes u look desperate and frustrated..#Iranu
Waste of mb
bar dnt mind the dumb dude.. he is so pained over topic. .lol. jealousy wan kill am. just ignore him.

1 Like

Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by LecciGucci: 11:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
V0lv0:
This is an outright lie. Ghanaian girls prefering Igbo guys undecided. Are you sure you have been to Ghana? If a Ghanaian girl had to choose Nigerian guys based on tribe then they actually prefer Yoruba as they are the most liberal as well as most similar culturally. Lol @ dating a Nigerian guy is an achievement. Maybe for Kenyan and Zimbabwean ladies but definitely not Ghanaian. Cos its actually the reverse here no offense. But personally if i ever had to date a Nigerian it definitely would not be igbo or Edo thats for sure.

.u can only speak on ur behalf... not for other Ghanaian gals...u may choose to marry bCox of tradion and others may choose to marry for love and care...so shut up.. and u talking about shit tradition and stuff.

...identical tradition does not mean love or care
...identical tradition will not bring fidelity into ur marriage.
...identical tradition does not mean protection.

these are wat igbo men bring into marriage.
I'm not saying this Cox I'm igbo.

But when u come to Nigeria just do ur research ..ask non igbo and non Yoruba women wat they think abt marrying igbo or Yoruba.... and then see for urself.

that's even if u are a real Ghanaian bcoz I kno wat our Yoruba neighbours can do here
just to dent igbos image.
cheers...!

2 Likes

Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by marlvis(f): 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
embarassed Igbo guys rock ....no mind all those jealous folks around...
Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by marlvis(f): 9:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
embarassed Igbo guys rock ....no mind all those jealous dudes around...

jeaaaaalousyyyyyyyy
Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 27, 2016
marlvis:
embarassed Igbo guys rock ....no mind all those jealous dudes around...

jeaaaaalousyyyyyyyy
grin grin

Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by Duru009(m): 11:04am On Apr 27, 2016
igbos guys are the best wen it cums to relationship or marriage.

thy are the best. dats y most Yoruba girls I know. love igbos a lot.
Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by V0lv0(f): 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
LecciGucci:

.u can only speak on ur behalf... not for other Ghanaian gals...u may choose to marry bCox of tradion and others may choose to marry for love and care...so shut up.. and u talking about shit tradition and stuff.

...identical tradition does not mean love or care
...identical tradition will not bring fidelity into ur marriage.
...identical tradition does not mean protection.

these are wat igbo men bring into marriage.
I'm not saying this Cox I'm igbo.

But when u come to Nigeria just do ur research ..ask non igbo and non Yoruba women wat they think abt marrying igbo or Yoruba.... and then see for urself.

that's even if u are a real Ghanaian bcoz I kno wat our Yoruba neighbours can do here
just to dent igbos image.
cheers...!
lol @ if i am a real Ghanaian. Just go through my history and you will know or ask the fellow Ghanains here. I can talk for Ghanaians cos this is what a lot of Ghanaian girls say. I'd say 8 out of 10 times when a Ghanaian girl marries a Nigerian its a Yoruba guy. This is the truth. Ask @popowaa, royalpearl, slicqyprissy, cocoama,chocolatecandie,trapqueen1,ghgirl, lilyomi and am sure they wont tell you any different
Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by LecciGucci: 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
V0lv0:
lol @ if i am a real Ghanaian. Just go through my history and you will know or ask the fellow Ghanains here. I can talk for Ghanaians cos this is what a lot of Ghanaian girls say. I'd say 8 out of 10 times when a Ghanaian girl marries a Nigerian its a Yoruba guy. This is the truth. Ask @popowaa, royalpearl, slicqyprissy, cocoama,chocolatecandie,trapqueen1,ghgirl, lilyomi and am sure they wont tell you any different

those pple u mentioned their names are obviously ur friends nd they will support u ..so asking them makes no difference.

well if Ghanaians marry for trdition then that sounds dumb....sensible gals marry for love care n faithfulness in marriage... which nigeria majority knows that igbo men are better in dat aspect.
but still conduct ur research wen u come to Nigeria if u really wan to confirm.
and mind u ur research should not be conducted in igbo or yoruba region to avoid sentiments.
I deal with facts.
Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by drunkpunk(m): 5:49pm On May 09, 2016
ivyT:
Here's one Igbo dude to convince you tho...
Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by drunkpunk(m): 5:49pm On May 09, 2016
LadyJul:
Hello landers... Over the years I've come to love igbo guys because of some unique features I've found in most of them. .. It's not like am being tribalistic or anything.. .but I just admire them a lot although am not really an igbo gal... .Most igbo guys are...
HANDSOME: most igbo guys are very handsome.. . It's like being handsome is just part of dem.. U hardly see an ugly igbo guy and dey have height too...

HARDWORKING: I rarely see a lazy igbo guy... Almost all igbo guys are very hard working... It's true dey love money a lot dats y u see dem hustle around 247 to make money...

GREAT COOKS: igbo guys can cook for Africa... U hardly see an igbo guy dat can't cook... most of dem don't like the idea of eating outside so dey prefer cooking their own food and dey love eating like mad.. . My igbo brothers can confirm dat

WISE: Nna igbo niggas get sense ooo... U can hardly dupe dem... dey have business ideas and dey use their wisdom to create more wealth.. . Dey hardly spend unnecessarily... Instead dey spend on wat will bring more money and other things will follow...

FAMILY ORIENTED: Dey value their family eh... they like being close to their love ones including their extended families... that's y most of dem always travel to their villa during the holidays... Dey don't joke with that..

I have many other reasons why I love igbo guys but am too lazy to continue typing... you're free to add yours.. . Haters are also welcome to contribute grin
Here's one Igbo brother waving from a distance.
Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by Kobicove(m): 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
DonMilano:
U forgot..We are also FUNNY nd fun to be wit. *I rep ibos*

If you're truly Igbo then you should have known it's spelt "Igbo" and not "Ibo" undecided

1 Like

Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by DeJoe4447(m): 9:43am On Sep 28, 2016
You are great indeed, thanks for that. cool
Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by davidif: 7:07am On Apr 24, 2017
LadyJul:
Hello landers... Over the years I've come to love igbo guys because of some unique features I've found in most of them. .. It's not like am being tribalistic or anything.. .but I just admire them a lot although am not really an igbo gal... .Most igbo guys are...
HANDSOME: most igbo guys are very handsome.. . It's like being handsome is just part of dem.. U hardly see an ugly igbo guy and dey have height too...

HARDWORKING: I rarely see a lazy igbo guy... Almost all igbo guys are very hard working... It's true dey love money a lot dats y u see dem hustle around 247 to make money...

GREAT COOKS: igbo guys can cook for Africa... U hardly see an igbo guy dat can't cook... most of dem don't like the idea of eating outside so dey prefer cooking their own food and dey love eating like mad.. . My igbo brothers can confirm dat

WISE: Nna igbo niggas get sense ooo... U can hardly dupe dem... dey have business ideas and dey use their wisdom to create more wealth.. . Dey hardly spend unnecessarily... Instead dey spend on wat will bring more money and other things will follow...

FAMILY ORIENTED: Dey value their family eh... they like being close to their love ones including their extended families... that's y most of dem always travel to their villa during the holidays... Dey don't joke with that..

I have many other reasons why I love igbo guys but am too lazy to continue typing... you're free to add yours.. . Haters are also welcome to contribute grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? / Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr / 16 Innocent Photos That Can B Ruined By Your Dirty Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.