Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

I Too Love Igbo Guys - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Too Love Igbo Guys (12750 Views)

Why I Love Igbo Guys!! / Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much / Am I Too Choosy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by davidif: 7:11am On Apr 24, 2017
LadyJul:
Hello landers... Over the years I've come to love igbo guys because of some unique features I've found in most of them. .. It's not like am being tribalistic or anything.. .but I just admire them a lot although am not really an igbo gal... .Most igbo guys are...
HANDSOME: most igbo guys are very handsome.. . It's like being handsome is just part of dem.. U hardly see an ugly igbo guy and dey have height too...

HARDWORKING: I rarely see a lazy igbo guy... Almost all igbo guys are very hard working... It's true dey love money a lot dats y u see dem hustle around 247 to make money...

GREAT COOKS: igbo guys can cook for Africa... U hardly see an igbo guy dat can't cook... most of dem don't like the idea of eating outside so dey prefer cooking their own food and dey love eating like mad.. . My igbo brothers can confirm dat

WISE: Nna igbo niggas get sense ooo... U can hardly dupe dem... dey have business ideas and dey use their wisdom to create more wealth.. . Dey hardly spend unnecessarily... Instead dey spend on wat will bring more money and other things will follow...

FAMILY ORIENTED: Dey value their family eh... they like being close to their love ones including their extended families... that's y most of dem always travel to their villa during the holidays... Dey don't joke with that..

I have many other reasons why I love igbo guys but am too lazy to continue typing... you're free to add yours.. . Haters are also welcome to contribute grin

ster·e·o·type
ˈsterēəˌtīp/
noun
a widely held but fixed and oversimplified image or idea of a particular type of person or thing.
"the stereotype of the woman as the carer"
synonyms: standard/conventional image, received idea, cliché, hackneyed idea, formula
"the stereotype of the rancher"
a relief printing plate cast in a mold made from composed type or an original plate.
verb
view or represent as a stereotype.
"the city is too easily stereotyped as an industrial wasteland"
synonyms: typecast, pigeonhole, conventionalize, categorize, label, tag More
Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by NaWetinDey(m): 7:37pm On May 07, 2017
Halimi25:
IgboMen are handsome

I don't think u have seen the short,bearded,beer-guzzling,pot-bellied igbo pygmies infesting d geography of ngr.
Igbomen who look like 'flavor' are a rarity

IgboMen are hardworking&wise

How are they hardworking??is selling lacasera&gala hardworking??or is it mixing petrol with palm oil to sell to unsuspecting buyers??Igbomen are wise??How?All I know about igbomen is that they are criminally inclined.Go to the crime section,read punch&vanguard newspapers&read about their criminal tales both home&abroad.Meeting a decent one is a rarirty

IgboMen are family oriented

How?is it by having 43 children from 8 different women??
I have seen many igbomen who dress like rockstars with lots of girlfriends but whose wife and children wear rags&are starving.
Next time,keep ur lies to urself homegirl

Not hatin' just statin'

I hope you have died yet?

lol
Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 07, 2017
I quite agree wit u. most Igbo guys posses those qualities u listed above.
Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by NaeChris: 7:59pm On May 07, 2017
LadyJul:
Hello landers... Over the years I've come to love igbo guys because of some unique features I've found in most of them. .. It's not like am being tribalistic or anything.. .but I just admire them a lot although am not really an igbo gal... .Most igbo guys are...
HANDSOME: most igbo guys are very handsome.. . It's like being handsome is just part of dem.. U hardly see an ugly igbo guy and dey have height too...

HARDWORKING: I rarely see a lazy igbo guy... Almost all igbo guys are very hard working... It's true dey love money a lot dats y u see dem hustle around 247 to make money...

GREAT COOKS: igbo guys can cook for Africa... U hardly see an igbo guy dat can't cook... most of dem don't like the idea of eating outside so dey prefer cooking their own food and dey love eating like mad.. . My igbo brothers can confirm dat

WISE: Nna igbo niggas get sense ooo... U can hardly dupe dem... dey have business ideas and dey use their wisdom to create more wealth.. . Dey hardly spend unnecessarily... Instead dey spend on wat will bring more money and other things will follow...

FAMILY ORIENTED: Dey value their family eh... they like being close to their love ones including their extended families... that's y most of dem always travel to their villa during the holidays... Dey don't joke with that..

I have many other reasons why I love igbo guys but am too lazy to continue typing... you're free to add yours.. . Haters are also welcome to contribute grin
You do well.
Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by NaeChris: 8:02pm On May 07, 2017
NaWetinDey:

I hope you have died yet?

lol
Baba just drive your motor to Mainland Bridge, come down from and jump inside the river. Jealousy go kill you.
Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by NaWetinDey(m): 8:27pm On May 07, 2017
NaeChris:
Baba just drive your motor to Mainland Bridge, come down from and jump inside the river. Jealousy go kill you.

lol
Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by vickydevoka(m): 7:53am On Nov 15, 2020
christopher123:

But the last time I checked igbos were topping the charts in education

A research was done in UK and USA and the oyibo said igbos are the most intelligent black race. This was after years and years of research and analysis

Igbos are also good in sciences and technology

NUC data is there as a fact
IMO has the highest professors in country
Anambra has the highest WAEC,NECO and jamb

I don't know another definition of scholarly.
Thats why Igbo have the highest cut off marks due to their intelligence

Are these not facts?
Ekiti has de highest professor
Re: I Too Love Igbo Guys by vickydevoka(m): 7:53am On Nov 15, 2020
christopher123:

But the last time I checked igbos were topping the charts in education

A research was done in UK and USA and the oyibo said igbos are the most intelligent black race. This was after years and years of research and analysis

Igbos are also good in sciences and technology

NUC data is there as a fact
IMO has the highest professors in country
Anambra has the highest WAEC,NECO and jamb

I don't know another definition of scholarly.
Thats why Igbo have the highest cut off marks due to their intelligence

Are these not facts?
Ekiti has de highest professors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Expensive Is Your Relationship? / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two / Names Of Yoruba Boys To Avoid This Year(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.