Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience (6001 Views)

Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience / Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by bluskyee: 11:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
UIA04:

@blueskyee @op this is the answer
You need a psychologist.
let me not call you a clown. I know guys like that, they don't always feel good enough for anything. Simple losers. When he gets a job, he comes up with I can't afford a relationship because I am on a low income...he is full of flimsy excuses...so many ppl married their college lovers...you don't have a point.
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by bluskyee: 11:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
berryice:
Senseless thread...u wanna sleep with someone else wifey...they will bleep yours too in future*long hiss*
Someone is bleeping my future wife right now. Another person will still bleep her. So what difference does it make if we sign a sheet of paper and another person bleeps her...? I will only worry about that if I marry a virgin; which is almost impossible...don't comment on a senseless thread, it makes you more senseless...
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by bluskyee: 11:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
onstelly:

Exchanging words with you will be the last time I will do ok, look for someone else n pls don't quote me again cos I won't bother to reply ediot
Sometimes I wonder if you type in Arabic then translate to english...ur english is soooooooooooo lipsrsealed
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by UIA04(f): 11:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
bluskyee:
let me not call you a clown. I know guys like that, they don't always feel good enough for anything. Simple losers. When he gets a job, he comes up with I can't afford a relationship because I am on a low income...he is full of flimsy excuses...so many ppl married their college lovers...you don't have a point.
You still need a psychologist.
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by Slapsticker: 11:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
bluskyee:
Clown!!! Who propounded such theory? I have seen sincere relationships that started from college. Obama, Carson et al married from where? You couldn't afford to keep a girlfriend or you were just not man enough dude!....go get a life!

I raised axceptions on financial security, bimbos, the enterprising and ambitious. (you obviously didn't read through)

The mad man on the street kissed recently as reported here on Nl. did he need money? was that a show of manliness? it's just an animalistic tendency not peculiar to mammals to seek the opposite sex.

your priorities are misplaced and your security is faulty.

start the session when you still can.

Kids everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by Slapsticker: 11:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
bluskyee:

charge at me dude. I am the Oracle behind your undoing. she is just a priest

I am your match. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by bluskyee: 11:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
Slapsticker:

I raised axceptions on financial security, bimbos, the enterprising and ambitious. (you obviously didn't read through)

The mad man on the street kissed recently as reported here on Nl. did he need money? was that a show of manliness? it's just an animalistic tendency not peculiar to mammals to seek the opposite sex.

your priorities are misplaced and your security is faulty.

start the session when you still can.

Kids everywhere!
I hope you get priorities...lol....funny fellow
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by Slapsticker: 11:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
bluskyee:
I hope you get priorities right...

A smart way to retire
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by bluskyee: 12:00am On Apr 17, 2016
Slapsticker:

A smart way to retire
Dude I can't banter words with you na..I know your type no need...
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by Blackfire(m): 12:55am On Apr 17, 2016
bluskyee:
dude there is no lady destined for anyone. If there was we will all get married to virgins!....

like i said .... I am not advising u.. Am only telling u to continue on your chosen path.
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by bluskyee: 12:58am On Apr 17, 2016
Blackfire:

like i said .... I am not advising u.. Am only telling u to continue on your chosen path.
well said!....that's how we roll
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by Blackfire(m): 1:05am On Apr 17, 2016
bluskyee:
well said!....that's how we roll

..... Roll on
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by AyamBlaze: 2:14am On Apr 17, 2016
Cheating is Cheating, no matter how you try to say it. There's absolutely no excuse for being a cheat. Why be in a not-so-secure relationship when you know you can't stand the emotional trauma!? Beats my imagination! Grow some balls and man up to the situation on ground! You can't be in the university and be dating a Tyra Banks or Halle Berry. This is Africa! Was you expecting them to hang on to a broke nigga when there's a gold mine somewhere calling them!?
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by berryice(f): 6:59am On Apr 17, 2016
[quote auth or=bluskyee post=44769628]Someone is bleeping my future wife right now. Another person will still bleep her. So what difference does it make if we sign a sheet of paper and another person bleeps her...? I will only worry about that if I marry a virgin; which is almost impossible...don't comment on a senseless thread, it makes you more senseless...[/quote]your sense of reasoning is so shallow...I only commented to upgrade your sense of reasoning undecided
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by mrkay101(m): 7:30am On Apr 17, 2016
bluskyee:
I am not being wicked. It is just catching fun and passing through a phase. Yes get balanced financially but I was never broke back in school...Dont get "Matured" when the money start rolling in...Explore

Yea yea.. I understand
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 17, 2016
bluskyee:
I was not born or wired to become a cheat, same with other cheats roaming the earth. We all learned to cheat. Back in high school I was dumped by my babe for being too cool; she wanted someone with charisma, panache and dopeness written all over. I was dumped for a dancer (I can't help but smile while reminiscing) that dude can dance for Africa lol....I moved on got into school; was still a cool dude, shirts tucked all the time, shoes polished etc (freshman smiles again). I met a lady in my second year, the prettiest lady I have ever met she was from plateau she stood at 5' 11" pointed nose thin small lips, slit eyes and all that. We were so in love that we usually join our allowee together and spend like partners. When we came back from IT she told me she had met another guy and she would like to end the relationship. Obviously the guy was working then....My fantasy world ended. I am a cute guy no doubt so mingling wasn't much of a problem but I was always cool and could be easily mistaken for a jew man. I met another lady during my final year, she was lovely too I found her very interesting and gorgeous with an impressive height. During service, she met a working class guy and stylishly dumped me (she did it in a grand style). I almost cried, I moved on. After service I got a job the following year, then I understood the game!

Let me explain, Ladies often dump their university lovers for working-class guys. These guys end up marrying some, and those left out will continue to hope for another working-class guys. Some of the so called working class guys will end up marrying students and this will place the hopers in double jeopardy...Now the broke university guys you dumped are now working and it's time for them to start their game to enjoy what you taught them that is when one chicken legged babe will start screaming "real men don't cheat"...laffing in hispanic...

A lady at my work place once said "so many men are immature ", then I asked her how does a matured guy behave? She said "He is cool ,understanding, caring and able to listen to the words of a silent heart"....I told her so many ladies have dumped such men aeons ago.

For the records, the lady that dumped me in my final year was disappointed cos the guy dumped her. She came back I did what needed to be done banged life out of her, shared her with my friends (when we quarrelled), they also helped her ministry...Now the banging trend continues... I met some guys like myself and we all had similar stories to share....

I have continually enticed my former GF that left me after IT, she is married but I ain't giving up. she should thank her heavens that her husband is strong financially that is why she has successfully escaped all my snares. I am not giving up on her though. I will continue to exhaust all ideas and wait for that time when she slips...

Hey broke dude! Hustle hard keep cool it might just be next month and you land your dream job. Remember to fix all that needs to be fixed...REMEMBER....The ladies have had their time; When you get your dream job it's your time too to flex, flirt and cheat...don't get matured too soon...."Maturity is a term coined by ladies so as to give you this vague sense of being responsible"....If I can stay cool at my job(handle work pressures), take good care of my parents and siblings... then once rickety looking lady will wake up one miserable morning to define "Maturity" as being Faithful?...lool...

Pervert like you..... ...*hiss and walk out of the thread #
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by tunde82seidat(f): 8:20am On Apr 17, 2016
Guy u should not think Dat every relationship u had back then must take u to d alter, d purpose of every elationship should b to get to know each other strengths n weaknesses n if u can cope wt dem .if u feel u can't, u quit without nursing any grudges against d Oda person. I think d moment we start to see our relationship as a means to friendship d better
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by bluskyee: 8:29am On Apr 17, 2016
berryice:
your sense of reasoning is so shallow...I only commented to upgrade your sense of reasoning undecided
Naaaaa you were too senseless to ignore the senseless write up
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by bluskyee: 8:30am On Apr 17, 2016
reminiscing:

Pervert like you..... ...*hiss and walk out of the thread #
who be this? Ode
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by bluskyee: 8:36am On Apr 17, 2016
tunde82seidat:
Guy u should not think Dat every relationship u had back then must take u to d alter, d purpose of every elationship should b to get to know each other strengths n weaknesses n if u can cope wt dem .if u feel u can't, u quit without nursing any grudges against d Oda person. I think d moment we start to see our relationship as a means to friendship d better
I quite agree with you smartiee. Let me enlighten you, the ladies I am currently banging we are only trying to see if we fit, and most times we don't so I move on the next and to the next and to the next...truly marriage shouldn't be the supreme...Causal banging and random sampling should be...I love this guy
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by tunde82seidat(f): 8:42am On Apr 17, 2016
bluskyee:
I quite agree with you smartiee. Let me enlighten you, the ladies I am currently banging we are only trying to see if we fit, and most times we don't so I move on the next and to the next and to the next...truly marriage shouldn't be the supreme...Causal banging and random sampling should be...I love this guy

D more reason y ladies should not b quick to open their legs in a relationship, anyway different tales, different folks
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by Spicylate(f): 10:52am On Apr 18, 2016
bluskyee:
Is worth it! I don't have to make all the money in the world to get what I want
I hear u. I rest ma case..
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by MzPecs(f): 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
bluskyee:
Do you have him?
Yes smiley
Re: Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience by Adelakun2016(m): 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
bluskyee:
That is one lie you will continue to tell yourself until you become Aaron. Dude different women gives you different pleasure and different sensation. Women have different sexual skills and the more you explore the more you enjoy. Staring at lady X gives you a different sensation when you Stare at lady Y. Some are more experienced than others. Some touch better than others. Even the texture, size shape and colour of their sensitive parts such as breast, thigh et al are different from one lady to another these differences creates different sensations. Stop living in the shadows; go do some random sampling. I am not on a revenge mission, I am just catching fun

You need HIV.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love You All. / A Lady's Phone Inbox Vs A Guy's Phone Inbox / This Damn Gay Crush Since 2014 Also Came Up This Year(screen Shot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.