Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,697 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Budget Distortion: Fear Grips NASS Members - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Budget Distortion: Fear Grips NASS Members (23038 Views)

Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members / Federal Workers Earn More Than NASS Members – Zakari Mohammed / South East Governors, NASS Members Shun Igbo Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budget Distortion: Fear Grips NASS Members by King44(m): 9:17am On Apr 16, 2016
Almost a year still naija has no budget on top say some sons of a thousands father want to steal tru d budget thunder wey go fire some people still dey gym
Re: Budget Distortion: Fear Grips NASS Members by tuniski: 9:19am On Apr 16, 2016
Nelkoko:
U mean NASS is afriad of pmb?.... Hahahahaha... If him NO take time na impeachment get am soon.

Your head is there jare. Presidency must be afraid of NASS not the other way round. We are in a democracy. Buharideens are just drunk they can't discern.
Re: Budget Distortion: Fear Grips NASS Members by sokera: 9:20am On Apr 16, 2016
TPAND:
Why are all exonerating Ameachi. NASS shouldn't be blamed for a ministry's error. Ameachi never included it in the budget. The all uprising in NASS over the missing Lagos-Calabar railway still amazes me.

We should put the blame on Ameachi for such fatal flaw.
hahahahaha I never see this kind off brian person before oooo, where you see Ameachi or lagos -calaba for the issue here ? You must av swap your human brain for rat brain ...

1 Like

Re: Budget Distortion: Fear Grips NASS Members by andyview(m): 9:32am On Apr 16, 2016
In what way(s) can the President sanction a National Assembly member? Nawa for our journalists!
Re: Budget Distortion: Fear Grips NASS Members by andyview(m): 9:32am On Apr 16, 2016
In what way(s) can the President sanction a National Assembly member? Nawa for our journalists!
Re: Budget Distortion: Fear Grips NASS Members by Burger01(m): 9:39am On Apr 16, 2016
GudluckIBB:
I thought ipod members and chldren of hate justified the action of NASS.

So this has been going on for years and I'm very sure that during jonathan, it was a free money for all becos he was clueless and his finance minister has even come out to say he lacked the will to save.
In ur very own eyes, buhari will succeed and he will be there till 2023.

For ipod and children of hate, if u dare insult me, remember the report button is still very active.
Jonathan was a complete disaster! Then, there was free flow of GhanMustGo bags. Now, Buhari is more determined than ever to put a big stop to that corrupt nonsense... hence all the budget brouhaha vis-a-vis padding, hijacking, cornering by the senate.... Believe me, Nigeria will be great with Buhari at helms of affairs of the nation.

Sai Buhari till 2023 smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budget Distortion: Fear Grips NASS Members by masseratti: 9:39am On Apr 16, 2016
TPAND:
Why are all exonerating Ameachi. NASS shouldn't be blamed for a ministry's error. Ameachi never included it in the budget. The all uprising in NASS over the missing Lagos-Calabar railway still amazes me.

agreed that ameachi did not put it in the original budget but he presented it to the commitee,does the appropration commitee chairman has the right to introduce new project that didnt come from the presidency in the budget?is that not same as what hr input was never in the original budget?its even criminal what he did,he should be in jail by now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Budget Distortion: Fear Grips NASS Members by marxweller247: 9:40am On Apr 16, 2016
TPAND:

My friend pls read btw d lines, is not lagos calabar now, is about d plot by NASS , to distort d budget and to allocate, funds to themselves, using constituency projects DAT would never see d light of d day.
understand b4 u comment
Re: Budget Distortion: Fear Grips NASS Members by saintmark88(m): 9:41am On Apr 16, 2016
chigoizie7:
Just see as everyone is shouting NASS.

The last time I checked, the perpetrators of such acts are major APC big wigs in the house, and also from the northern extraction, PMB's brothers and party members, my take is, why are they so bent on tarnishing his image? Why are they so bent on ridiculling him?

I also read it somewhere that PDP senators mainly from ss/se are in support of PMB's decisions of not signing the budget until everything is rectified.

Ur comment only gives more credibility to PMB, if his party members r against him on issues like this, g
Then he must be doing something right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budget Distortion: Fear Grips NASS Members by Damikevin(m): 9:48am On Apr 16, 2016
109 pple holding tHe entire nigerian population at ransom! 2billion for only your constituency! If I follow for that constituency I dey go the senator house colleCt me share! Why you use me steal you no give me my share!
Man's greed is a bottomless pit. Abeg makE the publish there names, make dem resign! #BudgetPapers
Re: Budget Distortion: Fear Grips NASS Members by Icecream4U(m): 9:56am On Apr 16, 2016
Nelkoko:
U mean NASS is afriad of pmb?.... Hahahahaha... If him NO take time na impeachment get am soon.
bro, see your sense for ground. It dropped from your back head.

Re: Budget Distortion: Fear Grips NASS Members by swiffy(f): 10:00am On Apr 16, 2016
Looters everywhere.
Re: Budget Distortion: Fear Grips NASS Members by sharrp: 10:01am On Apr 16, 2016
chukzyblingz:
The problem with the budget is caused by Buhari's intention to steal with the budget which backfired. Buhari is a blame shifter and a poor schemer but his vulnerable followers are blind. I don't know why the NASS members exposed the lies in the budget but all exposures made are true... Buhari planned to steal trillions from the budget. Now that some NASS members wants to steal there's using the opportunity Buhari cluelessness gave them, everyone's forgotten about the original thief and calling the NASS members the real thief.

R u okay?
Re: Budget Distortion: Fear Grips NASS Members by goodlifehyd(m): 10:16am On Apr 16, 2016
TPAND:

Here is a video of amaechi Defending the Lagos-Calabar railway before this same senators, moreover the money meant for the project and some others that were removed from the budget was declared floating and our beloved senators shared it among themselves as "constituency projects" and some people are happy about that smh for the youths of today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3AE8pRx-Fs
Re: Budget Distortion: Fear Grips NASS Members by chukzyblingz(m): 10:17am On Apr 16, 2016
sharrp:

R u okay?
. Are you paid to defend Buhari or you're just blind? All the negative things people predicted Buhari is going to do when he comes in, he's doing all of them. Are you a Fulani? If you are a Fulani i would understand why you would defend the indefensible but if you're not then you are the greatest fool to walk this earth.
Re: Budget Distortion: Fear Grips NASS Members by chukzyblingz(m): 10:19am On Apr 16, 2016
sharrp:

R u okay?
. I don't defend nonsense. NASS is evil but Buhari is evil itself.
Re: Budget Distortion: Fear Grips NASS Members by Cornel88(m): 10:21am On Apr 16, 2016
canalily:
Its almost a year now and Nigeria has no budget. Joni just dee waka up and downsad

I na oga Jonathan, him for done sign the budget tey tey. We for no dey here all this now. Lol
Re: Budget Distortion: Fear Grips NASS Members by dannewlife(m): 10:25am On Apr 16, 2016
In the fullness of time when Buhari visits Nigeria. He will make all things well again .
Re: Budget Distortion: Fear Grips NASS Members by TPAND(f): 10:33am On Apr 16, 2016
goodlifehyd:

Here is a video of amaechi Defending the Lagos-Calabar railway before this same senators, moreover the money meant for the project and some others that were removed from the budget was declared floating and our beloved senators shared it among themselves as "constituency projects" and some people are happy about that smh for the youths of today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3AE8pRx-Fs

Ameachi defended verbally, but omitted at the initial budget submitted to NASS. use your head for crying out loud.
Re: Budget Distortion: Fear Grips NASS Members by ogmaskman: 10:36am On Apr 16, 2016
TPAND:

Bro we have passed that stage. The NASS have made Amaechi a hero and a true Niger deltan by their actions. Take heart man.
Re: Budget Distortion: Fear Grips NASS Members by Abeymills(m): 10:43am On Apr 16, 2016
Lies from apc again yeye govt
Re: Budget Distortion: Fear Grips NASS Members by goodlifehyd(m): 10:44am On Apr 16, 2016
TPAND:

Ameachi defended verbally, but omitted at the initial budget submitted to NASS. use your head for crying out loud.
And did he send in the missing file or not before defending the project mr use ur head!!!

1 Like

Re: Budget Distortion: Fear Grips NASS Members by drnoel: 10:53am On Apr 16, 2016
TPAND:

Bros for those of u that read ur words upside down. This issue the OP posted is greater that Amaechi. The post is talking about corruption NASS not amaechi.

1 Like

Re: Budget Distortion: Fear Grips NASS Members by haqun: 10:56am On Apr 16, 2016
TPAND:

I'm not sure you read the post before you comment.

1 Like

Re: Budget Distortion: Fear Grips NASS Members by Hurlaryincar: 10:59am On Apr 16, 2016
****Just listen to urself . we are talking about those that allocated billiona to themselves a constituency project and here u are talking abt ameachi. Its glaring that you are only a pdp sympatiser and buhari hater
TPAND:

1 Like

Re: Budget Distortion: Fear Grips NASS Members by chigoizie7(m): 11:00am On Apr 16, 2016
saintmark88:

Ur comment only gives more credibility to PMB, if his party members r against him on issues like this, g
Then he must be doing something right

That was the idea for my comment.

Why are APC led members of the NASS be sabotaging his efforts?

I thought they are saints.

I am not a political party apologist, or politicians apologist.

I call a spade a spade when I see one,

I criticise PMB when I see that what he is doing is somehow wrong and I also give credence to his good works.

I have always condemned saraki for the disgrace he is bring to NASS and also to all those senators backing him too.

I am for good governance.

The only thing I clamour for is for all fight against corruption to spread it's tentacles across all Nigerians no matter ur political party affiliation .but when u make it look as if it is one sided? NO, I don't subscribe to that. Also maintain the rule of law too.

Maintaining the rule of law will go a long way into moulding this country and judiciary as a whole, govt will stop employing charge and bail lawyers to represent them simply because they will thwart judgement in their favour because of the government might. It will make them to go back to the drawing board, to investigate b4 arrest and prosecution.

Only when this is achieved will the NASS and other politicians, public office holders know that the game has changed, thus curt ailing their insatiable thirst for corruption. I mean, when a guy on the street steals a phone of 2k, he is sent to 2yrs in jail, but when a politician steals 20billion naira, he gets a court injunction restraining the relevant bodies from investigating or arresting him
Re: Budget Distortion: Fear Grips NASS Members by haqun: 11:01am On Apr 16, 2016
Nelkoko:

The word "afraid" is not the best to be used here. It's misleading.
Re: Budget Distortion: Fear Grips NASS Members by haqun: 11:04am On Apr 16, 2016
Am I the only one who seem to believe that there is more understanding between the presidency and the House of Rep?
Re: Budget Distortion: Fear Grips NASS Members by Nusaf: 11:16am On Apr 16, 2016
YelloweWest:
sad once a tyrant always a tyrant.
Can u relate this with the topic?
Re: Budget Distortion: Fear Grips NASS Members by sapientia(m): 11:18am On Apr 16, 2016
NASS fear PMB?

Which kind lie be this?
Re: Budget Distortion: Fear Grips NASS Members by Nusaf: 11:19am On Apr 16, 2016
canalily:
Its almost a year now and Nigeria has no budget. Joni just dee waka up and downsad
Is this the best u can contribute? Ok, noted.
Re: Budget Distortion: Fear Grips NASS Members by Nusaf: 11:26am On Apr 16, 2016
madone:
who is Nass if i may ask? eh are they not law makers with majority of them APC.most of them bad eggs greedy fools who moved form,pdp cos they were not having their share of the national cake. eh ..its now their turn to chop in thw ne of APC.
same vagabonds ruling nigeria since 1960.
if they leave their children or loyalist take over
its a shame
This is more of the individuals than their political parties pls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ICPC Arrests Top NDDC Officials For Fraud / Fireworks Over IGP Adamu’s Tenure / Police Accused Of Shooting Bello Shakiru, A Truck Driver (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.