Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Hot Topics- Everyday Woman (women Come And Talk About Your Deepest Fears) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hot Topics- Everyday Woman (women Come And Talk About Your Deepest Fears) (10732 Views)

"I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson / Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos / What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Hot Topics- Everyday Woman (women Come And Talk About Your Deepest Fears) by kristen12(f): 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2019
bukatyne:

Sorry just stumbled on this.
How are you doing?
I'm fine, thank you.
Re: Hot Topics- Everyday Woman (women Come And Talk About Your Deepest Fears) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
I like this thread cool
Dear OP...why did you abandon this really nice place?
Come again with more questions...don’t be scared of peoples’ reactions to your topics (this place is anonymous, nobody can touch you)...speak (ask) your truth.
So many people I would have replied but they are nobodies now cheesy, so moot.
May I suggest you drop the queens and lovelies though? Anyway I saw you later started using folks- that’s a lot better, to me shaa.

I read a post by @sophyrocks, clicked on her profile and saw she’s ENTJ...my polar opposite, personality wise. So with my interest, I clicked on her posts and saw this, and voila.

Come and wake this place up
You are older and wiser some, so I believe so you won’t be doing shaky shaky to ask hard questions or share hard facts in 2020.
Besides you are likely to get more responses, especially as the world is changing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

14yr Old Stepdaughter Likes To Sleep In Our Bed / How Much Should A Man Earn To Sustain A Marriage? / "How I Have Lived Up To 126 Yrs Old" - Famous Nigerian Woman Shares Her Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.