Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,547 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (909464 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by BlaqqDahCritic: 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
sawhite:
brah,the first step is to get ur self enrolled at Goethe,obtain a B1 certificate from then you can then apply to studienkolleg.shikena
.....so dat Goethe B1...must be naija..... embarassed ......cant i do that in Germany.. Bros...urgent answer iz needed
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by omojaiyejaiye: 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
Please is anybody going to TH-Koln Technical University of Cologne. i want to know if you submitted any proof of english proficiency
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sawhite: 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
BlaqqDahCritic:
.....so dat Goethe B1...must be naija..... embarassed ......cant i do that in Germany.. Bros...urgent answer iz needed
you cant embassy would not approve a visa for a language couse,u would be refered to goethe
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by louisilva: 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
Painpill:

Two weeks after sending the account opening form I filled the contact form on DB's site and got the email below the same day:

Thank you for your message. After having received your complete documents at the student department (Deutsche Bank Privat- und Geschaeftskunden AG, Auslaendische Studenten, Alter Wall 53, 20457 Hamburg), the handling time for opening a blocked account is approximately 2 weeks at the moment. After that you will get a confirmation eMail. You will also receive a message, if any information is missing.  Please note, that Deutsche Bank doesn’t send receipt notifications.Please check your spam folder regulary because the eMails get sorted out sometimes.If you haven’t received any notice from Deutsche Bank after the time mentioned, please use the contact form on our website
https://www.deutsche-bank.de/pfb/content/pk-konto-und-karte-international-students.html?pfb_tab=34880-34883 Please select “Non customer” and fill in all the details. After that you will get a reply within 1 to 2 weeks.We thank you for your assistance and wish you a pleasant day.
Kind regards,
Your Deutsche Bank
Alexander Both.

Then I checked out the new contact form and filled it out. Got the email below today:

Thank you for your reply. Please note that the handling time for these requests is a little longer than usual at the moment due to the large amount of applications.We are confident that you will receive an eMail within the next week.Thank you for your patience and have a pleasant day.
Kind regards,
Your Deutsche Bank
Alexander Both

Then I got my DB details a few minutes after that.

P.S. I sent my account opening form on the 25th of May and got it today. Hope you find this useful while also laughing at the guy's name that sent me the mails smiley
Tnx, will send anoda den
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
well, if u cn trek dere, no wals smiley
BlaqqDahCritic:
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by adesbaba: 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
can i get a scholarship with cgpa of 3.3/5.0 in germany...or any source of fundin plss i need ur suggestions friends
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by royaldok: 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hello all, I just got an interview invite from University of Heidelberg, MSc Physics. Is there anyone here who has done a similar interview conducted by this same or a different university for MSc Physics? I need information as regards the likely questions to expect and prepare for.

Thanks for your anticipated responses.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by oteri08: 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
omojaiyejaiye:
Please is anybody going to TH-Koln Technical University of Cologne. i want to know if you submitted any proof of english proficiency
. Pm me
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sparkle01: 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
royaldok:
Hello all, I just got an interview invite from University of Heidelberg, MSc Physics. Is there anyone here who has done a similar interview conducted by this same or a different university for MSc Physics? I need information as regards the likely questions to expect and prepare for.

Thanks for your anticipated responses.
jst relax and first calm down, make sure you study the course you are going for, the reason for selecting the course, why you chose the university incase they ask, you must be able to explain your project work in ur b.sc from the topic to the last chapter, u must relate urself with the course and course code which you did in ur first degree, and most importantly those course that relates with ur m.sc course. More so, be prayerful and stable during the interview. Good success
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by angelangelangel: 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
please who filled form A recently cos GTbank told me they have stopped form A that i have to hunt for Euros from them abokis ? any bank that is doing Form A ...I need a help...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bosakelvin(m): 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
@ALL, pls is it possible for me to get the prepaid envelop inside the embassy on my interview day, the courier service here do not seem to understand the meaning of prepaid envelop, ur prompt response will be appreciated. thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bosakelvin(m): 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
angelangelangel:
please who filled form A recently cos GTbank told me they have stopped form A that i have to hunt for Euros from them abokis ? any bank that is doing Form A ...I need a help...
same shoe here, first bank said they suspended formA transaction for now
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbadmus: 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
jbadmus:
Hello peeps,please I will like to get the link for the booking of blocked account opening. The one I saw in the previous posts(https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/appointment_showDay.do?locationCode=lago&realmId=695&categoryId=1157&dateStr=07.06.2016) by @Chinok97 and others is not opening. I want do the booking asap and hope that all will be well as regards the funding.

I still need your assistance on this,brethren.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bosakelvin(m): 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
bosakelvin:
@ALL, pls is it possible for me to get the prepaid envelop inside the embassy on my interview day, the courier service here do not seem to understand the meaning of prepaid envelop, ur prompt response will be appreciated. thanks
pls fellas i still need ur assistance as regards this, also when do did courier service inside the embassy close the days work, might likely travell to lagos 2morrow for this.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by royaldok: 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
Thanks for you input. It's very much appreciated.
sparkle01:
jst relax and first calm down, make sure you study the course you are going for, the reason for selecting the course, why you chose the university incase they ask, you must be able to explain your project work in ur b.sc from the topic to the last chapter, u must relate urself with the course and course code which you did in ur first degree, and most importantly those course that relates with ur m.sc course. More so, be prayerful and stable during the interview. Good success
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
bosakelvin:
pls fellas i still need ur assistance as regards this, also when do did courier service inside the embassy close the days work, might likely travell to lagos 2morrow for this.
Don't worry yourself about that. You can get it before or after the interview. They will give you the time.

I'm surprised some of the courier offices in some states don't understand or issue it. FedEx and DHL issue them here in Enugu.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbadmus: 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
chinok97:
https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_realmList.do?locationCode=lago&request_locale=en

try it at night.
Many thanks,bro. I will navigate through the site later in the night.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbadmus: 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
angelangelangel:

Try Diamond bank.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tesland: 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
Anyone applied to TUM msc nutrition and biomedicine? I did my skype interview today, u can PM for transcript, if u havent done

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
seunny4lif:

Du muss B2 haben und dann kannst du eine Prüfung machen cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

genau
man braucht meidestin zertifikat B1 vor mann sich fur einen platzt in studienkolleg bewerben
kann
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Neyoalao(m): 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
Tesland:
Anyone applied to TUM msc nutrition and biomedicine? I did my skype interview today, u can PM for transcript, if u havent done
So you can't drop even admission transcript in case of someone that might need it when in the nearest future when you leave the thread. Alot of peeps here are all about taking and never wanting to give back. I bet you can't even post your Visa transcript sef. I don't even know how you would have gotten the volume of information and help you get here if all that is done is PM.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by seunny4lif(m): 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
grin grin
dprinz99:

genau
man braucht meidestin zertifikat B1 vor mann sich fur einen platzt in studienkolleg bewerben
kann
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by djlaqua91(m): 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
Neyoalao:

So you can't drop even admission transcript in case of someone that might need it when in the nearest future when you leave the thread. Alot of peeps here are all about taking and never wanting to give back. I bet you can't even post your Visa transcript sef. I don't even know how you would have gotten the volume of information and help you get here if all that is done is PM.

I get your point but I don't think you're fair on him. At least he made an effort to notify the public. He could have easily not posted any information. No need for attacks please.

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bloomberg: 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
UncleJudax abeg come correct @dprinz99 Deutsch make we learn more.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
BlaqqDahCritic:

guy its possible
just send me a pm or drop or contact let's talk
no much word

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
bloomberg:
UncleJudax abeg come correct @dprinz99 Deutsch make we learn more.
was braucht man zu kontrollieren?
mein Deutsch is ok
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by omojaiyejaiye: 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
oteri08:
. Pm me

Done that sir.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Neyoalao(m): 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
djlaqua91:

I get your point but I don't think you're fair on him. At least he made an effort to notify the public. He could have easily not posted any information. No need for attacks please.
what's being unfair in telling someone to drop information that can be useful for anyone in the future? Is that not what has been done that someone like you and I are benefiting from without necessarily having to PM everyone just to get information. And you call that attack? Telling someone to do the needful is attack?
Its okay then.... atleast am not going for Msc biomedicine and nutrition.
Peace
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by adesbaba: 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
can i get a scholarship with cgpa of 3.3/5.0 in germany...or any source of fundin plss i need ur suggestions friends
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bloomberg: 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
@dprinz99 baba no vex I dey try learn ni
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
omojaiyejaiye:

Done that sir.
Pls also share the answer to that ur question here too. Tnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.