Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (910060 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
Check TNT if you're in lagos. People here say it is around 7k or other cheaper couriers since it's 2 weeks away.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by detutu1: 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
chrisley024:
It is like WAEC doesn't produce their card in scratch card form but like the MTN card of N100 cos I saw only the latter. Don't know if it will be accepted by the embassy cry

You can still get the card at some places. I was presented with the paper at one cybercafe few weeks back and knowing how it should look like I refused to pay for a piece of paper knowing how dubious people can be...I asked at WAEC office at Yaba and they actually sell the card so I kept asking till I got the card from another place because the WAEC office was rowdy. You might want to check other options...about it being acceptable at the consulate I really can't say. Goodluck!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by LGDON: 10:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
weirdarkhitekt:

Pele o. Hope you applied to other programs? What course did you apply for?
Msc research on teaching and learning

I don tire sef

I think I have to wait and work towards summer
I will apply for Bsc this time around

I have offers from private universities but their fees is outrageous
Though I was prepared to pay the sacrifice
This cbn forex issue scattered everything

I wish I have sponsorship letter
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by praiseovie(m): 2:54am On Jul 02, 2016
Hello fellas in the house, fellow winter colleagues, God must see us through this time of different ordeals here and there. Please is there anyone with monday (04.07.2016) schedule for blocked account opening, or who just opened this week. Is it still the usual old application form of last month (june) and the previous months with the 8040 euros we are still using, or there is a newer form. Please I nor get money for Tnt/fedex... to resend any document again, incase deutsche bank start their kolo again. thanks grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by okezie007(m): 5:54am On Jul 02, 2016
Mille:

Cc: Toroze , chrisley024

Thank you. I have even forgotten there would be public holiday next week. I was concerned about the cost. Any idea on cost of Dhl or Fedex?

okezie007, I'm sorry but I don't seem to understand your question. Are you going for an Erasmus program also?

You acknowledged receiving your Erasmus contract and I just want to know how you did it 'cos I thought getting an Erasmus was group effort. I hope am better understood
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by billiondd: 7:18am On Jul 02, 2016
Hello house,

With regards to certification of docs, can I certify one copy of a particular document and make photocopies of that document? Or am I going to make photocopies first, certify and submit each time I wanna apply to different schools?

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by billiondd: 7:23am On Jul 02, 2016
omojaiyejaiye:
Please is anybody going to TH-Koln Technical University of Cologne. i want to know if you submitted any proof of english proficiency

Language proficiency not required for the course I applied 4
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 7:33am On Jul 02, 2016
billiondd:
Hello house,

With regards to certification of docs, can I certify one copy of a particular document and make photocopies of that document? Or am I going to make photocopies first, certify and submit each time I wanna apply to different schools?

Thanks
The photocopy of a certified document is no longer the real thing. So, photocopy before certification.

Also, if you want to do it at the embassy...bear in mind that you can only use one certification for one school.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kenniez26: 7:47am On Jul 02, 2016
Please. What is the progress on this form A anfd exchange rate things.federal government don't have our time.any new development from banks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lobito007(m): 9:29am On Jul 02, 2016
kilo4sure:

If they are yet to reply you by this time, then you have to send a mail across. Last year they only sent mail to those accepted, and when someone still waiting sent a mail to them he was told he isn't among the chosen ones, so send a mail requesting for the status of your admission.
All The Best.
Have you seen or heard of any Nigerian accepted into that program? That dept seems racist and tight a** to me.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by maestrojay(m): 9:57am On Jul 02, 2016
UncleJudax:

The photocopy of a certified document is no longer the real thing. So, photocopy before certification.

Also, if you want to do it at the embassy...bear in mind that you can only use one certification for one school.

Uncle bros.. abeg pls.. i no undastand dis embassy certification for jux one skool, does it mean that i shuld nt certify at d embassy cos i want to apply to 3 skools...
And if no, abeg wea else i fit certify... Thanks mehn..

*Modified*.. Ok Ok.. now i get.. one certification for one school.. no mind me
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dude04(m): 10:22am On Jul 02, 2016
Greetings house I just got admission offer from Uni Bremen anyone going der let's rub minds on d way forward and any guru who has info on d sch and city should plz drop sm info. Tnx
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 11:09am On Jul 02, 2016
kenniez26:
Please. What is the progress on this form A anfd exchange rate things.federal government don't have our time.any new development from banks
Fewer banks are processing...some are asking for more documents. E.g letter of living costs.

It is slower but still on.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by opaluwajohn1: 11:26am On Jul 02, 2016
Please when filling the visa form. No 10. References in the Federal Republic of Germany, should i use the contact of my Admission Office or that of the international Office
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bosakelvin(m): 11:26am On Jul 02, 2016
how much is the current visa application fee for student visa
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by if3oluwa(f): 11:40am On Jul 02, 2016
praiseovie:
Hello fellas in the house, fellow winter colleagues, God must see us through this time of different ordeals here and there. Please is there anyone with monday (04.07.2016) schedule for blocked account opening, or who just opened this week. Is it still the usual old application form of last month (june) and the previous months with the 8040 euros we are still using, or there is a newer form. Please I nor get money for Tnt/fedex... to resend any document again, incase deutsche bank start their kolo again. thanks grin
There is a new form with 8640 euros.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kenniez26: 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
@ uncle judax.please mention any one of the bank.thanks u for your reply
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by em3r4ld(m): 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
Aii
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by em3r4ld(m): 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
I have been meaning to ask this...can smb who is currently admitted for masters in Germany, defer d admission till next session or next semester? I need info considering d two scenarios....

Cc: Eke40seven Schwartz pompido et al...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by omojaiyejaiye: 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
billiondd:

Language proficiency not required for the course I applied 4

Which course be that bro. I'm going for computer science MSc summer 2017
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by omojaiyejaiye: 1:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
em3r4ld:
I have been meaning to ask this...can smb who is currently admitted for masters in Germany, defer d admission till next session or next semester? I need info considering d two scenarios....

Cc: Eke40seven Schwartz pompido et al...

I'm sure u can in some schools and some schools will say no. Example of this is university of hildesheim who has refused to defer my admission to summer 2017. Was given a placement few days ago but possibility of getting the needed 8640 is not visible this winter
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mille:

Thank you. I have even forgotten there would be public holiday next week. I was concerned about the cost. Any idea on cost of Dhl or Fedex?

okezie007, I'm sorry but I don't seem to understand your question. Are you going for an Erasmus program also?

Fedex--15,500.
DHL 14,510.

Try Ems,UPs it's way cheaper from 10 k down.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dude04(m): 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
Dude04:
Greetings house I just got admission offer from Uni Bremen anyone going der let's rub minds on d way forward and any guru who has info on d sch and city should plz drop sm info. Tnx
Sm1 plz ansa me
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by linaluv: 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
hey guys please kindly tell me, apart from block account money of (8000euros) how much do i need to set aside for the entire processing cost of studying there in germany.also if i choose to study in german.
i heard of GOETHE INSTITUTE. great school if i choose not to write the language exams but choose to colect my certificate of participation will the German embassy honor such document and grant me visa if i met all other requirements.

how is the best way for a poorman to process german student visa at a low cost.

how much is roughly involve

whats the most difficult part in all the process?

please house kindly advice?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lobito007(m): 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2016
Guys, something needs to be cleared, please...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lobito007(m): 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2016
Guys, something needs to be cleared, please. Is a student who has worked 20 hours a-week during school semester still permitted to work unlimited no of hours during holidays?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
chrisley024:
Check TNT if you're in lagos. People here say it is around 7k or other cheaper couriers since it's 2 weeks away.

TNT is now 13K+ since the floating wahala.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
LostCity:

Fedex--15,500.
DHL 14,510.

Try Ems,UPs it's way cheaper from 10 k down.

If you can do the window shopping wella , you win see FedEx for 11,200.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by djlaqua91(m): 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mille:

Go to Nipost office and ask for EMS. Did mine in Abuja for 8,200. Delivered in 5 working days. Can be tracked and highly reliable.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Scorpioborn: 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
@praiseovie; Am also on 04-07-16 Appointment, Deirs a new form and its 8640 and the they now charge 150E, instead on the den 50, deirs a column also dt request for supporting document (e.g statement of account) of the origin of fund..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbadmus: 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
Scorpioborn:
@praiseovie; Am also on 04-07-16 Appointment, Deirs a new form and its 8640 and the they now charge 150E, instead on the den 50, deirs a column also dt request for supporting document (e.g statement of account) of the origin of fund..
Could you, or any other lovely peep here, help provide the link to the new blocked account form which has 8640 on it.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Scorpioborn: 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
jbadmus:

Could you, or any other lovely peep here, help provide the link to the new blocked account form which has 8640 on it.

http://www.nigeria.diplo.de/Vertretung/nigeria/en/04-1_20Visa/Long_20term_20visa/Visa_20-_20Long_20term.html

its down this section,"student, research and language course visa" den dwnload from blocked acct for foreign student.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.