Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,675 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (909815 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by LGDON: 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
TUM reject me today for not presenting the courses on the method of social sciences

The one I followed to them they claim is not method of social sciences
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
House pls help, filling uni-stuttgart form. Dnt understand dis 2nd sectn and the status

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by justwise(m): 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
okezie007:

Although am not sure am thinking they could be useful for securing jobs #OpenToCorrection

If you need an agent to secure a job for you then you can as well forget about leaving Nigeria to start with.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sparkle01: 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
My second time of asking this question.... I sent my travel health insurance with my int.passport to the embassy through courier service about four weeks plus now which I got a mail from the embassy that they Av receive the document sent in... Bt since then, am yet to hear back from the embassy... Pls, I need someone to explain to me what makes the embassy to withhold my package. Winter*
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
have you mailed them?
sparkle01:
My second time of asking this question.... I sent my travel health insurance with my int.passport to the embassy through courier service about four weeks plus now which I got a mail from the embassy that they Av receive the document sent in... Bt since then, am yet to hear back from the embassy... Pls, I need someone to explain to me what makes the embassy to withhold my package. Winter*
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sparkle01: 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
chinok97:
have you mailed them?
Was told not to mail them that I should allow the embassy to do their work... The thing is, as it ever happen to withhold someones package because the date of his travel is still far ahead
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by martinogie: 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
Good day everyone. I am about to apply to TU clausthal Msc and they require this document

"letter of proof that the program of bachelor studies is accredited by a member of IFEES (or equivalent)"

Please does someone has idea of this document?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by etinergy: 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
Please has University of Freiburg replied anyone for Renewable Energy Management
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
DiBoss:

Mein Mann means my husband
Lol. But "man" is different from "Mann" auf Deutsch.

So, not husband, more like my person..I know you know that though.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by okezie007(m): 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
justwise:

If you need an agent to secure a job for you then you can as well forget about leaving Nigeria to start with.

Maybe you didn't get me right.. Would have appreciated your comments had you stated agents are of no use rather than insinuating my reliance on them to move forward
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
okezie007:

Maybe you didn't get me right.. Would have appreciated your comments had you stated agents are of no use rather than insinuating my reliance on them to move forward

That is exactly what I meant if you had read in between the lines.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by okezie007(m): 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
justwise:

That is exactly what I meant if you had read in between the lines.

Lol! Bro I feel you - if I didn't you wouldn't have acknowledge it boldly
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mille: 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
Please, how reliable is NIPOST? I received my Erasmus contract today and I was told to sign and send two copies to Lyon before July 15.

Can I trust Nipost to help me beat the deadline?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
It is like WAEC doesn't produce their card in scratch card form but like the MTN card of N100 cos I saw only the latter. Don't know if it will be accepted by the embassy cry
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kilo4sure: 7:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
etinergy:
Please has University of Freiburg replied anyone for Renewable Energy Management
If they are yet to reply you by this time, then you have to send a mail across. Last year they only sent mail to those accepted, and when someone still waiting sent a mail to them he was told he isn't among the chosen ones, so send a mail requesting for the status of your admission.
All The Best.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 7:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
Mille:
Please, how reliable is NIPOST? I received my Erasmus contract today and I was told to sign and send two copies to Lyon before July 15.

2 weeks? Too close to call. For all I know, it can go either way.

Choose wisely.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
chrisley024:
It is like WAEC doesn't produce their card in scratch card form but like the MTN card of N100 cos I saw only the latter. Don't know if it will be accepted by the embassy cry
Do they really still require that? Or on individual cases?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eke40seven(m): 7:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
sparkle01:
Was told not to mail them that I should allow the embassy to do their work... The thing is, as it ever happen to withhold someones package because the date of his travel is still far ahead
Oga, then why are you hollering if they had even considered to give you a reply. I waited for 14 weeks!
Go and look for a mango tree to climb or play police and thief with your friends, this is not the time to worry.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Leprof1(m): 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
chrisley024:

I had the same issue as well when I bought mine, so what I did was to take a picture of the "scratch" card, crop it on PC to blow it up and then printed it into 3 places, 1 as original copy, while the other two would serves as photocopy.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
UncleJudax:

Do they really still require that? Or on individual cases?
A guy that went in June said they collected it. Just to be on a safe side.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
14weeks,wow..why did they do that? or take that long, and i belive it's nt the general case, maybe your skul resumption date was still far?
Eke40seven:

Oga, then why are you hollering if they had even considered to give you a reply. I waited for 14 weeks!
Go and look for a mango tree to climb or play police and thief with your friends, this is not the time to worry.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by weirdarkhitekt(m): 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
LGDON:
TUM reject me today for not presenting the courses on the method of social sciences

The one I followed to them they claim is not method of social sciences

Pele o. Hope you applied to other programs? What course did you apply for?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lollyij(m): 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
chinok97:
yes you have a chance, but i won't say high chance of getting admissions, but you stll hav a chance of getting,my adv: apply to as many skuls as possible, and also probably a bsc as backup,.
Thanks u very much sir, still in d background reading previous pages.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Toroze(m): 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
Mille:

Bruv my candid advice to close to call...since it seems important please go the DHL or FedEx way
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
chrisley024:
A guy that went in June said they collected it. Just to be on a safe side.
Well, it is on individual bases. Most likely for BSc applicants. An MSc applicant will have collected the Original cert...which is the final thing.

Did you check Wema or something#checklist
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by okezie007(m): 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
Mille:

Hey! Am interested in securing an Erasmus contract, how did you go about yours?? Erasmus seems to me like a group effort
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
Mille:

Abeg leave Nipost since the time is short. Tuesday and Wednesday na public holidays so your package might start moving by Thursday or Friday
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
UncleJudax:

Well, it is on individual bases. Most likely for BSc applicants. An MSc applicant will have collected the Original cert...which is the final thing.

Did you check Wema or something#checklist
Didn't check there sha. I will use it that way.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
DiBoss:

Mein Mann means my husband

nicht genau
was bedeutet denn das Wort ,,man" auf Deutsch?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mille: 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
UncleJudax:

2 weeks? Too close to call. For all I know, it can go either way.

Choose wisely.
Cc: Toroze , chrisley024

Thank you. I have even forgotten there would be public holiday next week. I was concerned about the cost. Any idea on cost of Dhl or Fedex?

okezie007, I'm sorry but I don't seem to understand your question. Are you going for an Erasmus program also?

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.