Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,775 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (912780 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by realone2012: 11:18am On Aug 18, 2016
Please, will they accept a laminated degree certificate at the Embassy?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 11:24am On Aug 18, 2016
if the necessary stamps/signatures are visible, yes dey wll
realone2012:
Please, will they accept a laminated degree certificate at the Embassy?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sophmayor13: 11:56am On Aug 18, 2016
thatafricanchic:

Thank you! Now the alien office. Anybody here applied to Siegen?
yah I got admission to study MSc. Economic Policy at the University of Siegen. I will be using letter of support to process my application. and you have you been giving admission and what stage are you?. please let me know. thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sophmayor13: 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
soji0509:
https://www.nairaland.com/3052025/general-german-visa-enquiries-part/165
Read what PeterP3n wrote on that page.
and
http://www.nigeria.diplo.de/Vertretung/nigeria/en/04-1_20Visa/Long_20term_20visa/Visa_20-_20Long_20term.html
Hope it helps
thanks I appreciate that. God bless you 1 million times. Danke viel mal.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by realone2012: 12:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
chinok97:
if the necessary stamps/signatures are visible, yes dey wll
Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by napoleonsmart: 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
Pls house I need your advise, I have booked an appointment for the opening of DB account for Monday 22 of August between 08:00 and 10:00 and I have gathered all necessary document except the prepaid envelope.

My question is that would I be able to buy the envelope within the premises of German consulate that Monday in between my appointment or I should buy the envelope before the day of the appointment at any DHL or Fed Ex office?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by stharrie(f): 1:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
napoleonsmart:
Pls house I need your advise, I have booked an appointment for the opening of DB account for Monday 22 of August between 08:00 and 10:00 and I have gathered all necessary document except the prepaid envelope.

My question is that would I be able to buy the envelope within the premises of German consulate that Monday in between my appointment or I should buy the envelope before the day of the appointment at any DHL or Fed Ex office?

It's best to buy before Monday,because the FedEx office might bot have international flyers that morning Like it happened to me.
And to save time and stress it.s best you get your envelope before Monday

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by johnsonnob: 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
House, Please i need clarification on an issue, when i make deposit into my blocked account, Is is possible to withdraw the money after being granted visa or the money has to be in the account after arriving Germany??
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
lakesidepapa:

People are now trying to boycott the block acc money with is forex brouhaha. ohakskid I hail u, three gbosa for u smiley smiley
Lakesidepapa cheesy, the money ain't easy to find dis period, it's almst double my previous budget cry
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
azuka15:

I applied on 27th last month but the account was not funded. Till 3rd of Aug. I have savings account and the branch does not matter is it done by their main office in lagos under ebuissiness section but some don't know about it. Mine was in Nsukka town branch.

Please how much was the total bank charges apart from the transferred funds?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sparkle01: 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
Halleluyah to the king of kings and rhe Lord of lords.... I collected my long awaiting visa gidi gbam dis afternoon(did my interview since first week of march, apprx 6month) So happy, God as done it again. Thanks all my ogas, eke47, i sight you.... Williamso, i appreciates. Onelove my brothers and sisters, u all are the best and dis is the best thread av ever seen. You all will av your testimony in Jesus name. Amen.

15 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lakesidepapa(m): 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
ohakskid:

Lakesidepapa cheesy, the money ain't easy to find dis period, it's almst double my previous budget cry

I understand. everyone is affected, the hustle just need to be doubled smiley
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idemudian1: 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
sparkle01:
Halleluyah to the king of kings and rhe Lord of lords.... I collected my long awaiting visa gidi gbam dis afternoon(did my interview since first week of march, apprx 6month) So happy, God as done it again. Thanks all my ogas, eke47, i sight you.... Williamso, i appreciates. Onelove my brothers and sisters, u all are the best and dis is the best thread av ever seen. You all will av your testimony in Jesus name. Amen.
wen is ur school resuming,did your interview since march?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jonoshio: 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
Do you have a block account? if yes you should know that from Nigeria you cannot access the account only a statement of confirmation you can get when your money is fully blocked. Some questions should not be asked, Because you have the answers in your palm
johnsonnob:
House, Please i need clarification on an issue, when i make deposit into my blocked account, Is is possible to withdraw the money after being granted visa or the money has to be in the account after arriving Germany??
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by olumitya7: 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
sparkle01:

Congratulations. Really happy for you. Best of God.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
The one behind the Blocked acct opening slip

sophmayor13:
please can you tell me the mail address or link where i can submit my application for student visa appointment to.thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
Congrats. Go on and sparkle! grin We are right behind you.

sparkle01:
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
Letter of sponsorship!

sophmayor13:
yah I got admission to study MSc. Economic Policy at the University of Siegen. I will be using letter of support to process my application. and you have you been giving admission and what stage are you?. please let me know. thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikky4all(m): 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
sparkle01:
six months..... wowww. Which city did u do ur interview with
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikky4all(m): 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
sparkle01:
six months..... which city are u heading to. I meant the one you presented to the vo during interview
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sophmayor13: 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
GUYS PLEASE IS IT POSSIBLE TO GO AND APPLY FOR VISA APPOINTMENT INTERVIEW IN OTHER COUNTRY LIKE GHANA IF ONE IS REFUSED TO BE GIVING AN APPOINMENT IN NIGERIA? PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANKS
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
sophmayor13:
GUYS PLEASE IS IT POSSIBLE TO GO AND APPLY FOR VISA APPOINTMENT INTERVIEW IN OTHER COUNTRY LIKE GHANA IF ONE IS REFUSED TO BE GIVING AN APPOINMENT IN NIGERIA? PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANKS

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sophmayor13: 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
[quote author=chinok97 post=48599884][/quote] my oga please clarify what you mean I dont understand you. thanks for the reply.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eke40seven(m): 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
sparkle01:
Congratulations!....... Go to Deutschland and succeed.
sawhite:
uncle this was where you shot your self in the foot.
I don't see that as the reason. Far from it, there are clauses to some answers, especially about future prospects like this, and they know it.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mcfwesh(m): 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
idemudian1:

my enrolment date is 19rh sept

Are you not for Electrical Engineering in University of rostock? And 19th is your enrollment deadline? How na?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idemudian1: 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
mcfwesh:

Are you not for Electrical Engineering in University of rostock? And 19th is your enrollment deadline? How na?
who pls?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2016
it means No!, Ghana can't do, only if you have a Ghanaian residence permit, you can check up other ecowas countries and contact d German consulate dere first
sophmayor13:
my oga please clarify what you mean I dont understand you. thanks for the reply.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Royat1(m): 8:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
sparkle01:
Boss , are u going for MSC or bsc ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sparkle01: 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
Na so i see am oo.... Since march 3rd. All glory to God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (500)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.