Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (910666 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MercyLady3: 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
nevilbot:

My name is not nevibolt. Do I look like I come from Jamaica! Abi u hear say me and usain bolt be cousin?

Haha, what do you say about my question?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
nevilbot:

My name is not nevibolt. Do I look like I come from Jamaica! Abi u hear say me and usain bolt be cousin?
Funny nevibot, but u slim lik am. Abeg I fit send u one big parcel by next month mak u help mi dispatch to d skuls 4 mi. Am just trying to save some money make I add am for my dB money.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by praiseovie(m): 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2016
hello house and all the gurus, omor this Deutsche bank rejection wahala with bank Statement is almost giving me young boy high bp, meanwhile I never even know how to deal with the cbn and forex / black market wahala in front. Please does anyone know if this circumstances is possible, or have seen someone who successfully did it. I haven't been able to successfully open another blocked account since Deutsche bank rejected my first form, meanwhile I used the first blocked account opening slip to apply for visa interview which is coming on September 1st. can I do the interview and still act like i would be using blocked account on that day, then try to find sponsorship letter, and if I can get it, mail the embassy later on that i don't want to use blocked account again, but rather sponsorship. how will they and the auslaenderbehoerde of my state take such a stunt. please I need replies and advices, thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Hexabia: 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
stharrie:
Depending on the courier Service
Just have at least 15k for DHL, 12k for FedEx

I got from DHL at Adeniran Ogunsaya for 14,510.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mostyg(m): 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
praiseovie:
hello house and all the gurus, omor this Deutsche bank rejection wahala with bank Statement is almost giving me young boy high bp, meanwhile I never even know how to deal with the cbn and forex / black market wahala in front. Please does anyone know if this circumstances is possible, or have seen someone who successfully did it. I haven't been able to successfully open another blocked account since Deutsche bank rejected my first form, meanwhile I used the first blocked account opening slip to apply for visa interview which is coming on September 1st. can I do the interview and still act like i would be using blocked account on that day, then try to find sponsorship letter, and if I can get it, mail the embassy later on that i don't want to use blocked account again, but rather sponsorship. how will they and the auslaenderbehoerde of my state take such a stunt. please I need replies and advices, thanks.

Yes to all your questions. It is actually a possible thing.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tesland: 12:03am On Aug 21, 2016
praiseovie:
don't tink u can change after ur interview...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by opeoluwa00: 12:24am On Aug 21, 2016
Good day all,
I seriously need to know if there is any other way to apply for student visa to Germany without using Block account. if there , i will appreciate it if i can get more explanation on it. it is a bit difficult to get the bloke account ,help a friend here
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jonoshio: 12:29am On Aug 21, 2016
Have you read previous thread?
opeoluwa00:
Good day all,
I seriously need to know if there is any other way to apply for student visa to Germany without using Block account. if there , i will appreciate it if i can get more explanation on it. it is a bit difficult to get the bloke account ,help a friend here
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 1:35am On Aug 21, 2016
Why not you do your research yourself at first? bfor coming to try your luck. undecided undecided angry
go back 2-3pages or check on my recent posts.
opeoluwa00:
Good day all,
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by praiseovie(m): 2:59am On Aug 21, 2016
thanks. please where all the gurus dem, old timers, and anyone who knows about this kind of situation.. i'm still waiting for your replies and advices. @mostyg please did you hear or have seen someone who tried it successful.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DiBoss: 4:24am On Aug 21, 2016
praiseovie:
thanks. please where all the gurus dem, old timers, and anyone who knows about this kind of situation.. i'm still waiting for your replies and advices. @mostyg please did you hear or have seen someone who tried it successful.

I advice you not to complicate issues for your self. Choose either block account or sponsors letter and stick to it. Block account and sponsors letter are treated differently. For example, if you hand in an application and u used a blocked account, the embassy look out for db confirmation. When you hand in a sponsors letter, they investigate your sponsor if he has got enough income to run his/her home and also sponsor you. They also check out his or her track record. You don't expect the embassy to welcome your sudden change from block account to sponsors letter. NOTE: I am not a VO just advising you (common sense). Thanks

7 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nevilbot: 10:26am On Aug 21, 2016
MercyLady3:

Haha, what do you say about my question?

Used cars are cheap in Germany depending on d year of make and brand. Documentations , driving to hamburg and shipping to Nigeria cost BTW 550 - 650€ ( I know this cus I av Benin guys as neighbors who are into shipping bizness as a form of living). And u can put other stuffs like TVs, dish washer, wash machine e.t.c in d car and d price of shipping would still not increase by 1 cent.

The main issue is the clearing fee in Nigerian port which is way expensive and wen u now do all theses euro to naira conversions, d car u bring from Germany might even end up being more expensive than d same model in d Nigerian market. How dey do d bizness and still sell at d Nigerian price and make profit is still something I am yet to understand
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nevilbot: 10:28am On Aug 21, 2016
ohakskid:

Funny nevibot, but u slim lik am. Abeg I fit send u one big parcel by next month mak u help mi dispatch to d skuls 4 mi. Am just trying to save some money make I add am for my dB money.

My name is still not nevibot. When next month reach, we go decide if I fit accept ur heavy package
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DiBoss: 11:05am On Aug 21, 2016
Cars in Nigeria are mainly from US and Canada. Cars are quite cheap over there compare to europe. Majority of the cars shipped from US and Canada are auctioned and damaged cars. These cars get flooded and damaged by snow during the winter and they go on auction. cars from places like california are expensive cos no snow over there compare to cars from New York. It's way cheaper to buy cars in Nigeria except you are importing from the US
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 11:47am On Aug 21, 2016
nevilbot:

My name is still not nevibot. When next month reach, we go decide if I fit accept ur heavy package
pardon my error nevilbot, thank you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 11:53am On Aug 21, 2016
Please where in Port Harcourt can I certify my documents, guys in ph that have done theirs and have gotten admitted should please help me.
Danke...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
Now to help you out, I will need you to please come out of your confused state. Do you need help on how to fill the new Db form without being rejected again or are you after the sponsorship letter?

praiseovie:
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by debuchy(m): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
Someone shld pls help me out. How am I going to do the insurance stuff required by TUM university.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 12:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
I am sure there is a high court in PH. Its on Okirika road. Go there with your documents and it would be certified.....They will most likely not do it for free and Pls dont ask me if i stay in ph cos i dont grin grin. Goodluck.

ohakskid:
Please where in Port Harcourt can I certify my documents, guys in ph that have done theirs and have gotten admitted should please help me.
Danke...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
nevilbot:

Used cars are cheap in Germany depending on d year of make and brand. Documentations , driving to hamburg and shipping to Nigeria cost BTW 550 - 650€ ( I know this cus I av Benin guys as neighbors who are into shipping bizness as a form of living). And u can put other stuffs like TVs, dish washer, wash machine e.t.c in d car and d price of shipping would still not increase by 1 cent.

The main issue is the clearing fee in Nigerian port which is way expensive and wen u now do all theses euro to naira conversions, d car u bring from Germany might even end up being more expensive than d same model in d Nigerian market. How dey do d bizness and still sell at d Nigerian price and make profit is still something I am yet to understand
Well, I think since they live in Europe and have most of their cash in €, the naira crash wont really affect their profit per se.

However, like any other business; you win, you lose.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
debuchy:
Someone shld pls help me out. How am I going to do the insurance stuff required by TUM university.
It is not necessary now. Get admitted first, then decide whether to enrol virtually (secure a health insurance agreement from here) or in person.

BTW what the heckk is TUM university...you had better raise your game. Technical University of Munich no de laugh o.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
DiBoss:
Cars in Nigeria are mainly from US and Canada. Cars are quite cheap over there compare to europe. Majority of the cars shipped from US and Canada are auctioned and damaged cars. These cars get flooded and damaged by snow during the winter and they go on auction. cars from places like california are expensive cos no snow over there compare to cars from New York. It's way cheaper to buy cars in Nigeria except you are importing from the US
Another factor is that Europe loves stick shift while in the US and canada, just as in Nigeria, automatic transmission cars are the more preferred.

So na wetin de sell sharperly boys de ship in.

Heavy duty cars and vanagons are mainly from Europe though.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Josh4wod: 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
Hi guys, how many months is Goethe institut program?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
all you need is on their Web page bro smiley
Josh4wod:
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
3 months per level....... And like Chinok said, all u need is on their web page undecided undecided

Josh4wod:
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by topeajis(m): 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
the business is nt profitable again cos of the clearing fee in nigeria port. last two years the basic amount of clearing min 15 years old car is 240k and last year they increased to 310 and now 400k. and mind u few people uses german cars in Nigeria and people are used to the japanise fuel economy car. So with the current exchange rate and fuel price people go for their Toyota and Honda jeje. No better business in german then reading books with their classified system of education and hustling at by Side my people but i will tell you those hustle are really worth it if u a strong man....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Josh4wod: 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
Armaniii:
3 months per level....... And like Chinok said, all u need is on their web page undecided undecided

Thanks, will check it.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idemudian1: 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
Anybody in the house studying in rostock or wismar,or going there for studies?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Josh4wod: 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
I WANT TO GO TO GOETHE INSTITUT INORDER TO ADD IT WITH MY WAEC TO APPLY AT GERMAN UNI. DO THEY OFFER ACCOMODATION? BECAUSE GOETHE IS NOT IN MY STATE.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by praiseovie(m): 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
Armaniii:
Now to help you out, I will need you to please come out of your confused state. Do you need help on how to fill the new Db form without being rejected again or are you after the sponsorship letter?

DiBoss thanks.
@ Armaniii I’m not confused in that aspect, just that I have been challenges trying to get a complete bank statement of 3.something milla and above since deutsche bank rejected my first application last weekend. This exchange rate don knife my money i suffer hustle into two, I never even know how funding go be. cry but there is God ooh
so meanwhile I have been trying to find sponsorship also but the time is short and no full hope on even getting that yet. my interview date is already a week from now being sept 1st. I can’t cancel it, and reschedule this one that no more available dates for the winter by the embassy, and my school deadline is ending of september angry
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by curllygee: 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
Is there any forum for phd discussion as this one is mainly for masters. I will be glad if someone can refer me to the forum. Abeg make no one crucify me for my question

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.