Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (911675 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Painpill: 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
thatafricanchic:

I am going to Siegen, currently looking for accommodation. Email me at thatafricanchic(at)gmail(dot)com for any info. I feel like I've gained so much knowledge from the whole process as I had already applied in April but withrew

Accommodation at Siegen shouldn't be stressful. Just visit the studentenwerk Siegen site. You'd download a form which you'll fill out and submit either via email or with the help of someone already in Siegen. Costs about €20 or so i can't recall. An early application could guarantee an apartment and they are quite cheap.

You could pm @kelvinpam - Oga Siegen.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by willy2000(m): 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
ohakskid:
Has any1 ever submitted a secondary school transcript during application process before or are they talking about my waec/neco. Pls help.

Are you still processing Uni-bambergs' admission ? I thought you already applied.
Let me help you out, so you don't waste your time and money, if you don't have up 117 ECTS in Computer science Modules don't apply, you need IELTS or TOEFL, so forget English was my medium of instruction bla bla bla.
A friend of mine was rejected, because of this, although he studied software engineering. He had insufficient computer science ECTS.
Admission is becoming competitive, your bachelor degree has to be related to the master degree you are applying for.

And you don't need a secondary school transcript if you are applying for a master degree.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
i get you.
But daad ain't the German consulate smiley, and not the only scholarship body. It is boldly stated on the checklist, European /German Org. if any body has used a naija Org bfor for proof of finance and scaled through. dey should chip in and give details smiley

moreover NDDC to pay 720€ monthly? shocked shocked Nigeria NDDC?.. 400N*720€ monthly
lol, if they can pay such ehn. it'ld be an eye opener o.

thatafricanchic:

I went for an introductory session with DAAD and they said you can use a letter from a scholarship body but the organisation has to be credible and also a representative must be present if possible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by thatafricanchic: 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
chinok97:
i get you.
But daad ain't the German consulate smiley, and not the only scholarship body. It is boldly stated on the checklist, European /German Org. if any body has used a naija Org bfor for proof of finance and scaled through. dey should chip in and give details smiley

moreover NDDC to pay 720€ monthly? shocked shocked Nigeria NDDC?.. 400N*720€ monthly
lol, if they can pay such ehn. it'ld be an eye opener o.

Ok I'm in Ghana. I guess the requirements in Ghana are more relaxed. And I don't know NDDC or its credibility
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by thatafricanchic: 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
Painpill:

Accommodation at Siegen shouldn't be stressful. Just visit the studentenwerk Siegen site. You'd download a form which you'll fill out and submit either via email or with the help of someone already in Siegen. Costs about €20 or so i can't recall. An early application could guarantee an apartment and they are quite cheap.

You could pm @kelvinpam - Oga Siegen.

I applied to Studentenwerk in April and they responded last week that I couldn't get a room. I've seen a few options for private accommodation
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Painpill: 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
thatafricanchic:

I applied to Studentenwerk in April and they responded last week that I couldn't get a room. I've seen a few options for private accommodation
Godspeed.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by soji0509: 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JogahBonito(m): 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
chinok97:
lol, your email address just dey make me laf grin

Hehehehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
willy2000:

Are you still processing Uni-bambergs' admission ? I thought you already applied.
Let me help you out, so you don't waste your time and money, if you don't have up 117 ECTS in Computer science Modules don't apply, you need IELTS or TOEFL, so forget English was my medium of instruction bla bla bla.
A friend of mine was rejected, because of this, although he studied software engineering. He had insufficient computer science ECTS.
Admission is becoming competitive, your bachelor degree has to be related to the master degree you are applying for.

And you don't need a secondary school transcript if you are applying for a master degree.
sure I will shun them, what course did u study during your bsc?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by churchil(m): 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
just applied for MSC material science and simulation @ uni bochum summer term online today. seems daad and study-in doesnt show all schools . pls need extra source for chemical engineering
related msc courses &schools for summer without uni assist . Any help ll be highly appreciated .Any watsapp team summer 2017 group ? help add me
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by johnsonnob: 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
I just sent you a mail, Please check
thatafricanchic:
The journey hasn't been easy o. I haven't gotten my Visa yet but I'm at the last stage.

Just sharing information anyone would find helpful.

Sent my Bank documents to DB on the 4th, they received on the 7th, on the 15th I got a rejection email because I left the tax component empty.

Please if you are unsure of your TIN (Tax Identification Number), just fill in your passport number. I resent the documents and I got my account details on the 27th.

Then I funded on the 4th of August and got a deposit confirmation on the 18th of August. I have sent my confirmation to the embassy and awaiting the results.

All the best to everyone. If you are still in the process of filling DB forms please do it well. You cant afford any delays at this point. Make sure the account statement you attach has at least the minimum amount=8640.

Also if the money will not be transferred by you, state the person in the form and attache their bank statement.

If you have multiple sources, please state them and add all the account statements. A lot of people are getting rejections because of this.

If you have a scholarship, please insist that the scholarship letter states the amount (at least 8640).

I am going to Siegen, currently looking for accommodation. Email me at thatafricanchic(at)gmail(dot)com for any info. I feel like I've gained so much knowledge from the whole process as I had already applied in April but withrew
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DiBoss: 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
Ma pple/admin, make una shine eye ooo...some naira sucking demon(scams) done enter the forum ooo. Do not send money to strangers ooo. If body too hot you, waka meet the nearest aboki buy ur euro. Or keep hoping for form A ooo. My pple I hail ooo!

5 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
I smell BAN. DO not pay anybody a cent. Walk into Eko hotel if you are desperate to fund. Better still, have them pay into your account before making any transfer. Lamingo, abeg do your job.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JogahBonito(m): 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
foreverkind1:

Hahah boss ,why u no collect 1000# to 1£ .you no even get sympathy @ all . see mouth 442 to 1 euro . u for collect 1 million na. Mtchew

grin grin grin

Bro, you dey vex gidi gan-an. No be by force na. If you no dey interested you for free the guy. The rate seems much actually, but you or just free the guy.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JogahBonito(m): 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
Armaniii:
I smell BAN. DO not pay anybody a cent. Walk into Eko hotel if you are desperate to fund. Better still, have them pay into your account before making any transfer. Lamingo, abeg do your job.

Hehehehehehe. You seem to be mistaking Nairaland for your whatsapp group. Armaniii my friend!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
JogahBonito:

grin grin grin

Bro, you dey vex gidi gan-an. No be by force na. If you no dey interested you for free the guy. The rate seems much actually, but you or just free the guy.
No mind d yeye guy ,no be person help am. Se the guy wan use d money embarassed buy house for hin village ni
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JogahBonito(m): 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
If anyone wants to buy Euro at the parallel market rate, s/he should simply walk up to them and buy directly. If you bargain well, you'll get a good discount. There's no point buying at the same rate from anyone here. It's simply not worth it.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 5:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
Lol. Lamingo get power everywhere o. grin grin

JogahBonito:

Hehehehehehe. You seem to be mistaking Nairaland for your whatsapp group. Armaniii my friend!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JogahBonito(m): 5:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
foreverkind1:

No mind d yeye guy ,no be person help am. Se the guy wan use d money embarassed buy house for hin village ni

Hin dey find mumu wey wan enter hin trap. You know that the CBN has blocked a lot of avenues by which people with foreign currency send money to Nigeria, so they are looking for those who need forex so that they can make it off them easily. The bottom-line na say make every body shine hin eye!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by willy2000(m): 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
ohakskid:
sure I will shun them, what course did u study during your bsc?

You will shun them...LOL i like you.

I studied Computer Science.

Where is Justwise when u need him.
All of you changing money here, dearis is god ohhhh!!! haba.
If you want to fund your block account don't ever buy euro from here ohh.... if you do OYO.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pauluche: 6:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
@ JogahBonito I just checked your account and found out that you are relatively new here.
I suggest you check the history of some of us in this forum. We have come a long way... Obviously you won't know that because you are new. I personally will not condescend to the level of exploiting my fellow man. If you feel so then you must have trust issues.

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.