Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (910627 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
Pauluche:

grin grin grin grin grin Chief me self shock too o! The speed with which the guy posted his after mine was shocking! Lolz Yea you're right I have been here for quiet sometime. How body?
Am telling you, make people no go fall o ,cos the guy fit get German number +44 shit and d guy fit dey obalende dey chill there( all na I.P changing grin) . boss I don do interview since Tuesday 16.. I never hear anything o undecided
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pauluche: 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
@ DiBoss @ Armaniii Your accounts are all new May 2016 meaning you know next to nothing about some of us on this thread so I won't argue with you.
Again I wish to state it categorically that I AM NOT doing this for the sake of profit else I'd rather transfer through dorm account and have them sell it to black market traders in Nigeria
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pauluche: 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
foreverkind1:

Am telling you, make people no go fall o ,cos the guy fit get German number +44 shit and d guy fit dey obalende dey chill there( all na I.P changing grin) . boss I don do interview since Tuesday 16.. I never hear anything o undecided

Choi this guy u wicked o! My belle!!! grin grin grin
Relax, good news is on the way Bro. I wish you all the best! See you soon!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
Pauluche:

Thanks man . I heard that after one must have scaled through d dreaded 5 day mail. You are Good to fund ? How true is this angry?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by willy2000(m): 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
Pauluche:

Dude forgeritt , we are all in the game here.... we know as e dey go.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gcapable(m): 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
@justwise kindly tell me why my posts were deleted?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pauluche: 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
willy2000:

Dude forgeritt , we are all in the game here.... we know as e dey go.
Pardon?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by willy2000(m): 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
Pauluche:

Pardon?

you no understand wetin i write abi, so leave am like that befor you go dey pardon me.
Justwise deleted my comments and i dont know why, I wont repeat myself again because I hate seeing my comments deleted.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pauluche: 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
willy2000:

you no understand wetin i write abi, so leave am like that befor you go dey pardon me.
Justwise deleted my comments and i dont know why, I wont repeat myself again because I hate seeing my comments deleted.
Lolz easy bro! grin Not only yours mine as well.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
Gcapable:
@justwise kindly tell me why my posts were deleted?

I deleted 3 of your posts because:

1. I really don't want this thread to be turned to aboki market AND the risk of this foreign currency exchange/blocked account payment going wrong outweighs the benefits.

I don't have any evidence against you that you might run away with somebody's money but then again i don't know you, so to avoid any story that touches the heart lets cut it out completely

2. Your two other posts were just derailment

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
Thanks man . I heard that after one must have scaled through d dreaded 5 days mail. You are Good to fund ? How true is this angry?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pauluche: 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
foreverkind1:
Thanks man . I heard that after one must have scaled through d dreaded 5 days mail. You are Good to fund ? How true is this angry?
Yea relatively true.
After the second week, you're good to go. It will now depend on your aliens office. Keep calm, all will be well.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
Pauluche:

Yea relatively true.
After the second week, you're good to go. It will now depend on your aliens office. Keep calm, all will be well.
Aliens office as how ? How is cob-douglas ,spearman ,correlation , etc treating you sir. Lord meynes Keynes of absolute income hypothesis, professor Franco modi gliani grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MercyLady3: 11:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
How safe (risky) is shipping a car from Europe to Naija as I am studying here.

I would use a car once I get to Naija.

Would you buy in Naija jeje or try your luck and take the risk with the ones in Europe.

Don't forget the shipping wahala and lots of that. I need more enlightenment on this.

Thanks.

@nevilbolt @justwise @williamson
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 5:57am On Aug 20, 2016
MercyLady3:

Would you buy in Naija jeje or try your luck and take the risk with the ones in Europe.

Don't forget the shipping wahala and lots of that. I need more enlightenment on this.

Thanks.

@nevibolt @justwise @williamson

Buy your car in naija. Shipping cost, clearing in lagos, euro value in nigeria is enough incentive for you to buy in naija.
I'm in the same process.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 6:05am On Aug 20, 2016
Posts maybe new but that doesn't mean the person hasn't been following the thread on a low key. I jst warned ppl to beware cos this isn't the first and neither will it be the last of this kind of post here....... And please quit the 'I am not not doing this for the sake of profit' thing. That line is becoming too common. If you really dont wanna make profit, you can please bring your asking price down to 380 per euro and you will be surprised at the number of ppl that will come to u for Db funding. Thank you.

Pauluche:
@ DiBoss @ Armaniii Your accounts are all new May 2016 meaning you know next to nothing about some of us on this thread so I won't argue with you.
Again I wish to state it categorically that I AM NOT doing this for the sake of profit else I'd rather transfer through dorm account and have them sell it to black market traders in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 10:44am On Aug 20, 2016
Lol. Its that simple

chinok97:
lol, but we no wan buy na grin..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 10:56am On Aug 20, 2016
Please anyone in the university of paderborn?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DiBoss: 11:02am On Aug 20, 2016
Armaniii:
Then u should (if u can) probably do what the bank is doing. That is how we know ppl who are willing to help without making profit like u earlier said.

Bro you rest na! Admin said no fx trading here.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 11:04am On Aug 20, 2016
Aii.

DiBoss:

Bro you rest na! Admin said no fx trading here.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gcapable(m): 12:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
Buy your car from Europe jeje. How will you live in Europe and end up buying a car in Nigeria. The car you are going to buy in Nigeria where is it from? Moreso, cars are quite expensive in Nigeria now due to the exchange rate
MercyLady3:

Thanks.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
The devil is in the details wink, tins might nt go smoothly as you hv planned if u intend shipping.. buy in naija
MercyLady3:

Thanks.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by justwise(m): 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
MercyLady3:

Thanks.

If you are on budget buy from Nigeria but if money is not an issue for you then buy from Germany

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by opaluwajohn1: 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
Your funding was damn fast. Please which bank did you use for funding. Also did u know anyone in the bank that helped you make the funding process faster. Am about to change my bank so I need some advice before going ahead.
thatafricanchic:
The journey hasn't been easy o. I haven't gotten my Visa yet but I'm at the last stage.

Just sharing information anyone would find helpful.

Sent my Bank documents to DB on the 4th, they received on the 7th, on the 15th I got a rejection email because I left the tax component empty.

Please if you are unsure of your TIN (Tax Identification Number), just fill in your passport number. I resent the documents and I got my account details on the 27th.

Then I funded on the 4th of August and got a deposit confirmation on the 18th of August. I have sent my confirmation to the embassy and awaiting the results.

All the best to everyone. If you are still in the process of filling DB forms please do it well. You cant afford any delays at this point. Make sure the account statement you attach has at least the minimum amount=8640.

Also if the money will not be transferred by you, state the person in the form and attache their bank statement.

If you have multiple sources, please state them and add all the account statements. A lot of people are getting rejections because of this.

If you have a scholarship, please insist that the scholarship letter states the amount (at least 8640).

I am going to Siegen, currently looking for accommodation. I feel like I've gained so much knowledge from the whole process as I had already applied in April but withrew

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by muganbo1(m): 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
house please help me out i just got my sponsorship letter yesterday and my school will resume oct 4th and have been trying to book appointment via the email i saw on there site student@lago.diplo.de but no response from them is der any oda way round please guys advice i have just a month to do dat b4 resumption
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nevilbot: 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
MercyLady3:

Thanks.

My name is not nevibolt. Do I look like I come from Jamaica! Abi u hear say me and usain bolt be cousin?

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.