Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (913075 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
ohakskid:
Pls house, can any1 help me with uni-assist email.

Uniassist don't have special E-mail address, log in to your portal and click on contact, pick one of the headings that is related to the question you want to ask from them. If you can't found it, click on complaint and ask your question through the dialog box in the next phase. Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
Dankeschon:
Good-day house, thanks for every assist and response:

pls I have my interview on 7th Oct and booked an appointment for DB account opening on 4th Oct. Will I be able to successfully complete the account opening on that same day (4th)?

Pls I urgently need as much advice on how to best approach this.

Thanks all; in anticipation

It is not impossible. Buy your prepaid envelope and go with the required sum. Don't talk about block account opening at the gate till you have entered cause the interview is more important on that day. You can explain to those in charge of the account opening inside. But I will advise you to go for the appointment on the 4th of October, get it done and focus your interview. Assuming they refused to do it for you on the 7th and you have missed the appointment on the 4th thinking they will; another available date might not be favourable to your timing. By the way, how did you book for visa interview appointment without the slip? or was the first one rejected by DB? Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
Mrbigman1:
I tried registering for ielts exams online, it keeps giving me an error message.

Please is dia any other way one can apply?

Benin centre is closest to me plus if anyone have dia contact please pass over so I can contact dem and please gimmi trick on how to do things. This my only requirements dats pending

No special trick. Just follow the command prompt and fill all the fields. However, check if the size of your international passport is not more than the required size. Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
maestrojay:

3.86 out of what??.. 4 or 5??

If its over 5.. ur German CGPA is... 1.8
If over 4... ur German CGPA is.... 1.1

Anywhich way.. u still good to go as most german schools require at least 2.5 for masters programs so ur chances for admission are great...
Gudluck in ur endeavours..
?
please how about 2.80 over 4.0 ....on a german scale?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
abeg my younger brother had 3rd in chemistry from unilorin...does he in anyway qualify for msc in germany?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
Please what is the German CGPA equivalent of 3.71/5.00?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
Mikymiko:
Which schools are u applying?
TH-koln, uni passue(uni-assist), hft stuttgart etc.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
ohakskid:
TH-koln, uni passue(uni-assist), hft stuttgart etc.
Bro, Which course you dey go? Me na Art
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hello Everyone.

Thanks to God and to you all for your prayers and good wishes.
I nursed a dream but now i am living it.
The journey i started about a year ago has finally been completed.
Now i begin another journey.
And i ask God to help me like he always has.

I bring you all greetings from Deutschland.
No regrets whatsoever.
You gonna forget all the troubles and trials once u hear ''Please fasten your seat belts as we are gonna be landing in 25 minutes'' from the pilot. grin grin grin

God bless you all and God bless Nigeria.

24 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
Thanks alot man.....Nice rhymes too

JogahBonito:

Armaniii my friend, congrats! I wish you well. go to Hamburg and harm all the bugs! grin grin We'll meet in Deutscheland when I come to visit you and Chinok97. cheesy

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
I left on Friday and arrived Hamburg yesterday....Saturday. I bought a one way ticket and you should do same except if the round ticket is cheaper.

Hadefiscool:

Armanni, wen are u leaving, will be taking Hamburg route also cos it's d closest international airport to kiel. Will d ticket to be booked be one way or return ticket, pls house?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Hadefiscool(m): 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
Armaniii:
I left on Friday and arrived Hamburg yesterday....Saturday. I bought a one way ticket and you should do same except if the round ticket is cheaper.

Armanii, pls what about ur BTA(travelling allowance) like how much(in euros) do I need to take along with me
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by eMidas: 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
KillerBeauty:

OK thanks. I plan to apply for daad scholarship for developing countries and they require ielts. Lemme see what I can do

Hey, sis. I went through this thread and I saw your post. Have you applied yet? Which school? What course?
Can we relate and exchange ideas?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by maestrojay(m): 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
IHate9ja1:
?
please how about 2.80 over 4.0 ....on a german scale?

2.2 german scale.. its still okay
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by maestrojay(m): 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
Mikymiko:
Please what is the German CGPA equivalent of 3.71/5.00?

1.9.. german scale.. Gud to go
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by maestrojay(m): 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
Helo guys, i have noticed that many schools in Deutscheland are now changing their requirement to 2.3 CGPA (by german scale).. so pls study d requirements very well so u know how to head..
#TeamWinter2017
We are here sir, with out dreams and We MUST achieve

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
maestrojay:

2.2 german scale.. its still okay
thanks bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by debuchy(m): 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
ohakskid:
Hello please who has a sample of an already certified document, Wana certify mine in a notary public tomorrow. Please help, just wwana see how it's been stamped. Tnx

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
honourableseyi:

If you are using court or Notary public, after the red seal; make sure it has CERTIFIED TRUE COPY STAMP with signature on each document you are certifying. This is very important for most especially the people sending documents to uniassist. If you can get it done that way, you are good to go; otherwise, you may have to resend. Shalom
pls if u av a sample shw me. Dnt Wana make any mistake. Tnx

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
Mikymiko:
Bro, Which course you dey go? Me na Art
me na IT
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by eMidas: 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 10:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
[quote author=debuchy post=49477789][/quote]bro tnx, so it's only on the last page they will sign and seal or only seal will be on the last page?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
If you haven't gotten a place to stay, then from 400 euro should be fine. Bt if you have a place u can call your own, from 200 is fine.

Hadefiscool:

Armanii, pls what about ur BTA(travelling allowance) like how much(in euros) do I need to take along with me
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Hadefiscool(m): 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
mostyg:

pompido and williamso may be of assistance.

Pls brothers in kiel, a brother needs assistance oo, by Gods grace will land in kiel next wk, pls accommodation tinz cos studentwerk still put me on waiting list o and online enrolment deadline na 30 sept
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by KillerBeauty(f): 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
eMidas:

Hey, sis. I went through this thread and I saw your post. Have you applied yet? Which school? What course?
Can we relate and exchange ideas?

I haven't decided yet. My course of interest isn't in the list
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by eMidas: 11:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
KillerBeauty:

I haven't decided yet. My course of interest isn't in the list
It's alright. Cheers.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JogahBonito(m): 11:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
Armaniii:
Thanks alot man.....Nice rhymes too

You're welcome Bro. Happy that you landed safely. I bet you don't know that you know who this is. Am I wrong? Prove it! wink
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 19, 2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Question1: 3:13am On Sep 19, 2016
Someone should answer pleaseeee

Question1:
Good evening Good People.

I'm a Nigerian studying in a Ghanaian University with student Permit. I'm planing to go on vacation to Germany this december. I have an Uncle in Germany, Now I'm thinking should I just apply for tourist or visiting family? Please which one will fly? What other information do I need? Pls assist a brother thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Qabt(m): 6:52am On Sep 19, 2016
Someone should please brief me on the internship requirement of Rhine Waal University
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mostyg(m): 8:29am On Sep 19, 2016
Hadefiscool:

Pls brothers in kiel, a brother needs assistance oo, by Gods grace will land in kiel next wk, pls accommodation tinz cos studentwerk still put me on waiting list o and online enrolment deadline na 30 sept

I am not in Kiel yet. Enrolment ends on October 7.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mostyg(m): 8:37am On Sep 19, 2016
ThePfarrer:

Hello, sir!
Please, I have a few questions
1. What airline did you use to Hamburg?
2. How much (in naira) was the ticket?
3. Did you use a booking agency?

Thank you.

The cheapest fligth to hamburg that i know of is Turkish airline. You may save a hundred and fifty dollars buy flying Royal air maroc to berlin or frankfurt and link hamburg by cheap train if ONLY you can take the risk. The train has to be booked in advance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (500)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.