Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (912496 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 9:44am On Sep 19, 2016
Lemme answer for him as I know say e dey class now
1- Emirates
2- 248k (Friday - Sunday price)(235k for the other days)
3- nein, direct at the office but paid via bank.

ThePfarrer:

Hello, sir!
Please, I have a few questions
1. What airline did you use to Hamburg?
2. How much (in naira) was the ticket?
3. Did you use a booking agency?

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 19, 2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 19, 2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 10:56am On Sep 19, 2016
ThePfarrer:

Ok. I have been looking at Turkish Airlines but they only give the amount in dollars and I was wondering what their actual Naira charge will be.

I will look up the option you mentioned. Thanks a lot.
You can view the amount in naira. Check for small box by the right side for currency exchange or book via agent, it's cheaper. I used travelstartdotcomdotng for Hamburg and also travelling to Kiel.

And better you book flight to Hamburg cos the hours of journey from frankfurt or Berlin to Kiel is too much while when you consider the bus/train fee and exchange rate with your luggage then you'd know it doesn't worth it. I've analysed it before I booked.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 11:33am On Sep 19, 2016
ThePfarrer:

Mehn thanks ooh! I can't even explore the earlier option, Royal Air Maroc only flies from Lagos and I intend flying from Abuja.

Just checked the travelstart(.)com(.)ng, their prices are very decent. Thanks for heads up.
Gern geschehen. Which date are you looking at?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 19, 2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
[quote author=debuchy post=49477789][/quote]please. How did you go abt the high court seal? The high court in PH are confused, they are saying dey won't seal it and notary public Very expensive
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by doxxie: 3:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
ThePfarrer:

No fixed date yet, I haven't received AM Mail.
When did you send DB confirmation?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
chinok97:
Funded last week, Eco bank 397N to 1€

Hi please when you opened the current account with ecobank, did you have to submit references? Did you also pay in the same day?

Also what day did you apply, fill form A and all- just trying to calculate how many days it took till they debited you on the 5th.

Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sd39: 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
Can anyone help with accommodation in Munich? I just need info on good affordable deals/contracts that are not too ridiculous. Please let me know, would really appreciate. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by missmt: 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
Pls
who has been able to fund using form A in the last two weeks? What bank did you use and how long did it take?
This is my third week waiting on Diamond bank.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
Yes I had to..I opened it on a Thursday..applied for form A the next day (Friday) ,funded my account next Monday, 2-3days after my acct was ready to be debited albeit I was asked to add more which I couldn't until the following Monday and was debited that same day..I hope you get me smiley
whitetiger511:

Hi please when you opened the current account with ecobank, did you have to submit references? Did you also pay in the same day?

Also what day did you apply, fill form A and all- just trying to calculate how many days it took till they debited you on the 5th.

Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lobito007(m): 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
chinok97:
Yes I had to..I opened it on a Thursday..applied for form A the next day (Friday) ,funded my account next Monday, 2-3days after my acct was ready to be debited albeit I was asked to add more which I couldn't until the following Monday and was debited that same day..I hope you get me smiley
what branch was this at?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
chinok97:

Yes I understand perfectly, thanks for replying. So basically it takes one week. Cool .
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
missmt:
Pls
who has been able to fund using form A in the last two weeks? What bank did you use and how long did it take?

Douple post
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
missmt:
Pls

Better forget about diamond bank . this is my 6th week. So much for being an xclusive customer.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
1. Emirates airline
2. 248,135
3. No i didnt....Called them and they made a reservation for me and then i went and made payment.

Good luck.

ThePfarrer:

Hello, sir!
Please, I have a few questions
1. What airline did you use to Hamburg?
2. How much (in naira) was the ticket?
3. Did you use a booking agency?

Thank you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
Thanks Chinok..... Didnt knw u av answered.

chinok97:
Lemme answer for him as I know say e dey class now
1- Emirates
2- 248k (Friday - Sunday price)(235k for the other days)
3- nein, direct at the office but paid via bank.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 9:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
Lol. I really do not know o. I know its someone from Team Winter 2016

JogahBonito:

You're welcome Bro. Happy that you landed safely. I bet you don't know that you know who this is. Am I wrong? Prove it! wink
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dankeschon: 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
honourableseyi:

It is not impossible. Buy your prepaid envelope and go with the required sum. Don't talk about block account opening at the gate till you have entered cause the interview is more important on that day. You can explain to those in charge of the account opening inside. But I will advise you to go for the appointment on the 4th of October, get it done and focus your interview. Assuming they refused to do it for you on the 7th and you have missed the appointment on the 4th thinking they will; another available date might not be favourable to your timing. By the way, how did you book for visa interview appointment without the slip? or was the first one rejected by DB? Shalom

How did I book?

I received my admission letter from my school sometime last month; though I think that was late considering other schools that were already done with enroll
ment. I immediately forwarded the mail to the Consulate, explaining that my admission letter just arrived with the letter attached to the mail; that was the only attachment I used. They replied with a week notice for my interview, I responded, pleading that 1 week won't be enough for my preps, they quickly responded, this time with 3 weeks ahead and asked if that was ok; I affirmed.
Btw, thanks for your response

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
Lol, na Johnnyfx jare. grin
Armaniii:
Lol. I really do not know o. I know its someone from Team Winter 2016

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2016
Adeola odeku branch, V.I. I linked my current with an old savings account with them...nd hoped for the best
lobito007:

what branch was this at?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by okezie007(m): 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
ohakskid:
please. How did you go abt the high court seal? The high court in PH are confused, they are saying dey won't seal it and notary public Very expensive

How much is Notary Public charging?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by eMidas: 6:01am On Sep 20, 2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by anitank(f): 7:08am On Sep 20, 2016
I got a six months schengen visa through the German embassy last month. For personal reasons I changed my mind about travelling. What would happen if the visa expires without me using it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jaybmich: 7:18am On Sep 20, 2016
anitank:
I got a six months schengen visa through the German embassy last month. For personal reasons I changed my mind about travelling. What would happen if the visa expires without me using it?
nothing really...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Toroze(m): 8:52am On Sep 20, 2016
Can one deferred his NYSC to go for masters and if yes can some one point out the process please thank you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dennison4luv: 8:54am On Sep 20, 2016
Good day to you all, i have been following your treads but i have not seen one that will solve my issue,,,, please i have a question and ur answers and subjection will really be appreciated
I graduated from Uniben and my course is INDUSTRIAL PHYSICS and i graduated with 2.2 and now i want to study Aeronautic engineering as an undergraduate and all the universities that i have seen in [DAAD] they only offer the course in German language..
please can some one tell me any university that can offer AERONAUTIC ENGINEERING or any related course in English language.
And as a BSC holder what are my chances of gaining admission to study as an undergraduate and is it possible for me to start from 200level or second year in their undergraduate course.. I am a beginner and i dont know any thing about German. How fast is it to learn German language and is there any place to learn the language here in benin? And is it possibly for the embassy to give u visa to travel to learn the language?
looking forward to ur comments and advice thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ritze(m): 8:59am On Sep 20, 2016
Good morning gurus in the house.

I had my interview last week at Abuja.The interview was very straight forward and easy. (Study visa)

My major concern is my international passport was not given to me. I am worried because i think it is not the norm(pls correct me if otherwise). I am suppose to be in Dubai next week for an official assignment and i dare not tell my CEO my passport ain't with me.

Pls advice a brother o...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 9:30am On Sep 20, 2016
okezie007:

How much is Notary Public charging?
2500 per seal, I have gotten a link in the high court for the seal, please huse concerning my transcript will d seal just be on only d last page or all pages. Tnx

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 10:10am On Sep 20, 2016
dennison4luv:
Good day to you all, i have been following your treads but i have not seen one that will solve my issue,,,, please i have a question and ur answers and subjection will really be appreciated
I graduated from Uniben and my course is INDUSTRIAL PHYSICS and i graduated with 2.2 and now i want to study Aeronautic engineering as an undergraduate and all the universities that i have seen in [DAAD] they only offer the course in German language..
please can some one tell me any university that can offer AERONAUTIC ENGINEERING or any related course in English language.
And as a BSC holder what are my chances of gaining admission to study as an undergraduate and is it possible for me to start from 200level or second year in their undergraduate course.. I am a beginner and i dont know any thing about German. How fast is it to learn German language and is there any place to learn the language here in benin? And is it possibly for the embassy to give u visa to travel to learn the language?
looking forward to ur comments and advice thanks

boss
I wanna study same course but unfortunately,the course is not taught in English
since you have your b.sc apply for any English taught course that you will be admitted,when you reach Germany,learn your German for six month intensively and pot to either stuttgart or Hamburg for your course.
those are the two best aero schools in Deutschland.
pm me for more info

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.