Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (909179 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dennison4luv: 10:32am On Sep 20, 2016
dprinz99:

boss
I wanna study same course but unfortunately,the course is not taught in English
since you have your b.sc apply for any English taught course that you will be admitted,when you reach Germany,learn your German for six month intensively and pot to either stuttgart or Hamburg for your course.
those are the two best aero schools in Deutschland.
pm me for more info

thankxxxx @dprize99 please which course is also related to aero engineering that is taught in English and do i also need tofel for the admission? and can i start with the admission process now and what do i start with the admission process cause i am learner {JJC} in any thing about applying for admission online
And how do i start with the visa process also?? thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gerardlucks: 10:55am On Sep 20, 2016
Please can someone tell the possibility/chances of obtaining a visa my interview is on the 26th sept and my enrollment deadline 14th oct, lectures starting on the 17th
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bee15(f): 11:01am On Sep 20, 2016
gerardlucks:
Please can someone tell the possibility/chances of obtaining a visa my interview is on the 26th sept and my enrollment deadline 14th oct, lectures starting on the 17th

There is a possibility , if u've funded. Just hope for the best dear
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pervic(m): 11:07am On Sep 20, 2016
dennison4luv:
Good day to you all, i have been following your treads but i have not seen one that will solve my issue,,,, please i have a question and ur answers and subjection will really be appreciated
I graduated from Uniben and my course is INDUSTRIAL PHYSICS and i graduated with 2.2 and now i want to study Aeronautic engineering as an undergraduate and all the universities that i have seen in [DAAD] they only offer the course in German language..
please can some one tell me any university that can offer AERONAUTIC ENGINEERING or any related course in English language.
And as a BSC holder what are my chances of gaining admission to study as an undergraduate and is it possible for me to start from 200level or second year in their undergraduate course.. I am a beginner and i dont know any thing about German. How fast is it to learn German language and is there any place to learn the language here in benin? And is it possibly for the embassy to give u visa to travel to learn the language?
looking forward to ur comments and advice thanks

Greetings Bro. No av not seen non heard of any German school in Benin dat deir certificate is recognise by Germany or their embassy. But U can attend dem n register for Goethe language Certificate Exam in Lagos. But beta just pick a German course in Goethe Institut Lagos. Visit
http://www.goethe.de/ins/ng/en/lag/lrn/ein.html
For more info. I live in Benin too but planning on going to lag to register for d course.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2016

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
Write to your school ASAP!!! Requesting for enrolment deadline extension using your visa processing time as a reason...go with whatever proof of enrollment extension they give you to the embassy interview day. Be fast about it..you no dey safe at all without am..very risky
gerardlucks:
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nosky247: 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
ohakskid:
2500 per seal, I have gotten a link in the high court for the seal, please huse concerning my transcript will d seal just be on only d last page or all pages. Tnx
Is it not better that you go to the Embassy and certify your documents. It will save cost more than what you are about doing. Besides, some schools accept only certifications from the embassy.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
dennison4luv:

thankxxxx @dprize99 please which course is also related to aero engineering that is taught in English and do i also need tofel for the admission? and can i start with the admission process now and what do i start with the admission process cause i am learner {JJC} in any thing about applying for admission online

unfortunately you can not find aeronautical or aerospace for now.
you know the course is very selling in Europe and worldwide.
if u wanna study the course,then pay the price and learn the language.
but if you need related course, there is aviation management in IUBH but fees is about €5k there is also one school in Wismar(hochschule Wismar) still aviation management. its free and taught in English.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dankeschon: 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nosky247:
Is it not better that you go to the Embassy and certify your documents. It will save cost more than what you are about doing. Besides, some schools accept only certifications from the embassy.

Exactly!!
and I also sincerely do not understand what it is with this 'seal' stuff. Has any school asked you for seals on your certificates to make them authentically certified? Pls why pay a "whooping" 2500 for something not necessary?
Just get to the embassy with your original documents, and application form and they'll certify everything free of charge; except in cases that the embassy is not open to that (like on Thursdays and Fridays). Even at that, the British Council certfies documents at about 200 or 100 per page, and if you don't want to use that, you can still use the High Court at 200 per page.
I really don't understand the need for the seal; for all schools I have applied to, none has ever asked for a seal, whether on the first or last page; so just drop it.

Pray the best ahead for you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dennison4luv: 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
dprinz99:

unfortunately you can not find aeronautical or aerospace for now.
you know the course is very selling in Europe and worldwide.
if u wanna study the course,then pay the price and learn the language.
but if you need related course, there is aviation management in IUBH but fees is about €5k there is also one school in Wismar(hochschule Wismar) still aviation management. its free and taught in English.

thanks,,, what about if i apply for mechanical engineering then after one year i transfer to the aero engineering by then i will be there and also learn their language
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
Dankeschon:

Exactly!!
and I also sincerely do not understand what it is with this 'seal' stuff. Has any school asked you for seals on your certificates to make them authentically certified? Pls why pay a "whooping" 2500 for something not necessary?
Just get to the embassy with your original documents, and application form and they'll certify everything free of charge; except in cases that the embassy is not open to that (like on Thursdays and Fridays). Even at that, the British Council certfies documents at about 200 or 100 per page, and if you don't want to use that, you can still use the High Court at 200 per page.
I really don't understand the need for the seal; for all schools I have applied to, none has ever asked for a seal, whether on the first or last page; so just drop it.

Pray the best ahead for you.
Hi,
I think that's where you're wrong. That the schools you applied for didn't ask for it, doesn't mean other schools don't.
I for one know schools that insist that one's notarisd copy come with a round seal i.e TUM. So, please do not generalize.
No offense meant tho
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dailydolar(m): 6:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
G
chrisley024:
You can view the amount in naira. Check for small box by the right side for currency exchange or book via agent, it's cheaper. I used travelstartdotcomdotng for Hamburg and also travelling to Kiel.

And better you book flight to Hamburg cos the hours of journey from frankfurt or Berlin to Kiel is too much while when you consider the bus/train fee and exchange rate with your luggage then you'd know it doesn't worth it. I've analysed it before I booked.
sorry to ask how much do you trust this travelstart.com.ng because there price is very cheap I just checked USA ticket for my aunt and it's like 1/3rd of what she told me he was given 1.2milliin ad against 400k on travelstart.com.ng I want to buy for her that's y am asking sorry for derailing the forum
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
dailydolar:
G sorry to ask how much do you trust this travelstart.com.ng because there price is very cheap I just checked USA ticket for my aunt and it's like 1/3rd of what she told me he was given 1.2milliin ad against 400k on travelstart.com.ng I want to buy for her that's y am asking sorry for derailing the forum
I think they're reliable. But 1/3 Check well maybe one is round trip and the other one way. You may go direct to their office if you're in Lagos at No 38 Opebi Road Rearwing 2nd Floor Ikeja Lagos.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Carter001(m): 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hello my people grin grin , as canada don do men anyhow , man must still port , please I studied Civil engr Bsc and would like to get MSC admission in the same field in Germany , a good Samaritan should please point me in the right direction, I just need few skls(public+private) I could apply to....thanks in anticipation to a kind reply...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by maestrojay(m): 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
dennison4luv:

Why dont u try, Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering (MSc) • FH Aachen - University of Applied Sciences • Aachen,
Yes u need either TOEFL or IELTS,
You also need a GRE test result as a Non-EU applicant
So go do ur research on the school and tryout..
Application is for summer and winter sessions..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
Jesus be praised!!! He is a good God
Thank you to all the egbons in the house, justwise, eke40seven, nevilbolt, obiwann, everyone who has been a blessing here by sharing ideas. And all my winter2016 friends, congratulations. Lets go win!!! I appreciate everyone here. Thank you all. God bless you

Interview - 16.08
Mail to fund - 17.08
Reminder mail to fund - 13.09
Funding - 14.09
Funding confirmation - 19.09
AM mail - 20.09

Yassssss, God has been my help every step of the way. Jesus is Good sha.

17 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by maestrojay(m): 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
biglord:
Thank you to all the egbons in the house, justwise, eke40seven, nevilbolt, obiwann, everyone who has been a blessing here by sharing ideas. And all my winter2016 friends, congratulations. Lets go win!!! I appreciate everyone here. Thank you all. God bless you

Interview - 16.08
Mail to fund - 17.08
Funding - 14.09
AM mail - 20.09

Congreats biglord.. Thank God for this success, Move on and succeed the more.. we are coming behind u.. #TeamWinter2017 will give more testimonies..

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
maestrojay:

Congreats biglord.. Thank God for this success, Move on and succeed the more.. we are coming behind u.. #TeamWinter2017 will give more testimonies..
Amen bro

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by doxxie: 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
biglord:

Interview - 16.08
Mail to fund - 17.08
Funding - 14.09
AM mail - 20.09

Congrats bro....I pertake in your testimony.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by maestrojay(m): 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
Toroze:
Can one deferred his NYSC to go for masters and if yes can some one point out the process please thank you
U can decide go for ur masters straight after ur undegrad years and then come bak to do ur service much later as long as u graduated @ 30yrs or below for ur undergraduate, u can evn decide to come bak 50yrs later to do ur service.. no issue dere..
But if u mean deffering during ur service year, i dont think theres a means to that.. my thoughts
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Keji74: 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
biglord:

Interview - 16.08
Mail to fund - 17.08
Funding - 14.09
AM mail - 20.09

Congrats bro. Go to Deutschland and succeed

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
Keji74:

Congrats bro. Go to Deutschland and succeed
thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by pompido: 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
My people, been a while o. Apologies for the long absence. Congrats to all that are due in this winter and more grace for those still processing.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2016
biglord:
thanks

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
justwise:

Congratulations!
thanks boss

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dailydolar(m): 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
chrisley024:
I think they're reliable. But 1/3 Check well maybe one is round trip and the other one way. You may go direct to their office if you're in Lagos at No 38 Opebi Road Rearwing 2nd Floor Ikeja Lagos.
I checked it wella I even saw that of 1.2million that's why I ask am in pH anyway wil send someone to check for me
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ifekayodee(m): 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
congratulations bro,bn lookin forward 2 dz for a yl now.Go 2 Deutschland and flourish.
biglord:

Interview - 16.08
Mail to fund - 17.08
Funding - 14.09
AM mail - 20.09

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
ifekayodee:
congratulations bro,bn lookin forward 2 dz for a yl now.Go 2 Deutschland and flourish.
Amen bro, thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by isidollarboy(m): 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
Congratulations, biglord Go to DE und Excel....

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
Congrati Biglord...success awaits you.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by CapitalCee(m): 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
n

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.