Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (913070 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
UncleJudax:
Congrati Biglord...success awaits you.
Amen bro
isidollarboy:
Congratulations, biglord Go to DE und Excel....
thanks bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
CapitalCee:
Hello guys
I graduated with a CGPA Of 3.84 out of 5, I studied Biochemistry in my undergraduate, please I need to know the schools in Germany that can offer me an Msc admission in biochemistry or a related course. Again I want to know if application for 2017 January / February is still on. Please guys am new here someone should help me biko.
start here - https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/studiengang/en/
take the time to read this thread, especially part2. when u are done, u will be telling others what to do, trust me
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Hadefiscool(m): 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
pompido:
My people, been a while o. Apologies for the long absence. Congrats to all that are due in this winter and more grace for those still processing.

Baba oo, pls am coming to CAU kiel nxt mon, can we talk in private plss. Cud nt mail u directly bro. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nosky247: 11:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
CapitalCee:
Hello guys
I graduated with a CGPA Of 3.84 out of 5, I studied Biochemistry in my undergraduate, please I need to know the schools in Germany that can offer me an Msc admission in biochemistry or a related course. Again I want to know if application for 2017 January / February is still on. Please guys am new here someone should help me biko.
You are in the right place. Don't look left or right. Move straight to Julius Maximillan University of Würzburg. Summer term. No IELTS. No Uni assist. Check masterbiology.de

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by thesoj: 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
We have a lot of guys/gals over at the Canadian thread that want to learn about schooling in Germany. Can someone on here volunteer to make a post like this that summarizes the most valuable information on this thread? grin

I used to follow this thread a lot and I compiled the links to what I considered to be the most important posts. I will post them later today or in a few days. The info in some of the links I compiled are probably obsolete now (I stopped following this thread closely a few months ago), and I was wondering if someone else on this thread can curate such a list of links so that future newbies can easily get a synopsis of the thread even before spending time reading hundreds of pages.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 11:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
biglord:
Jesus be praised!!! He is a good God
Thank you to all the egbons in the house, justwise, eke40seven, nevilbolt, obiwann, everyone who has been a blessing here by sharing ideas. And all my winter2016 friends, congratulations. Lets go win!!! I appreciate everyone here. Thank you all. God bless you

Interview - 16.08
Mail to fund - 17.08
Reminder mail to fund - 13.09
Funding - 14.09
Funding confirmation - 19.09
AM mail - 20.09

Yassssss, God has been my help every step of the way. Jesus is Good sha.

Congratulations bro.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by eMidas: 11:32pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nosky247:
Is it not better that you go to the Embassy and certify your documents. It will save cost more than what you are about doing. Besides, some schools accept only certifications from the embassy.

In one of my applications, I submitted a photocopy of my transcript. Do you think there is much harm to that? Hope it's still valid nd credible?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
CapitalCee:
Hello guys

Portals should open next month. Some german taught schools have opened but most English taught should be October November. Just google ur course and choose dat of masters portable.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 11:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
Dankeschon:

Exactly!!
and I also sincerely do not understand what it is with this 'seal' stuff. Has any school asked you for seals on your certificates to make them authentically certified? Pls why pay a "whooping" 2500 for something not necessary?
Just get to the embassy with your original documents, and application form and they'll certify everything free of charge; except in cases that the embassy is not open to that (like on Thursdays and Fridays). Even at that, the British Council certfies documents at about 200 or 100 per page, and if you don't want to use that, you can still use the High Court at 200 per page.
I really don't understand the need for the seal; for all schools I have applied to, none has ever asked for a seal, whether on the first or last page; so just drop it.

Pray the best ahead for you.
Tnx anyway, am not in lagos, I have already done it @ high court though it wasn't free of charge
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by okezie007(m): 11:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
biglord:
Jesus be praised!!! He is a good God
Thank you to all the egbons in the house, justwise, eke40seven, nevilbolt, obiwann, everyone who has been a blessing here by sharing ideas. And all my winter2016 friends, congratulations. Lets go win!!! I appreciate everyone here. Thank you all. God bless you

Interview - 16.08
Mail to fund - 17.08
Reminder mail to fund - 13.09
Funding - 14.09
Funding confirmation - 19.09
AM mail - 20.09

Yassssss, God has been my help every step of the way. Jesus is Good sha.
Congrats bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 11:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
Mrbigman1:

Portals should open next month. Some german taught schools have opened but most English taught should be October November. Just google ur course and choose dat of masters portable.
most summer application has started. So do ur research
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by haywire1: 12:00am On Sep 21, 2016
haywire1:
Fresh Germany university applicants and prospective Germany uni applicants,let start our movement now.. Team Winter 2017

Let's start by searching for universities and course using this link

https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/en/

#

Team winter 2017.. Application Portal still close

#
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by greenbackboogie(m): 2:13am On Sep 21, 2016
Hello everyone! A friend of my has interest in studying in Germany so I gave her this link https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/studiengang/en/ which was posted on this thread. It was helpful quite alright but the course she was searching for ( German studies or Dutch studies) wasn't available. Can anyone please refer me to another link or what cld u advise. She studies English Administration in her first degree and wld like another degree in the above mentioned studies. Your 2 cents are all welcome. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dennison4luv: 6:10am On Sep 21, 2016
maestrojay:

Why dont u try, Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering (MSc) • FH Aachen - University of Applied Sciences • Aachen,
Yes u need either TOEFL or IELTS,
You also need a GRE test result as a Non-EU applicant
So go do ur research on the school and tryout..
Application is for summer and winter sessions..

i have tried the site but at the end they use German to writing the requirements and i dont know what they are writing
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 6:24am On Sep 21, 2016
ohakskid:
most summer application has started. So do ur research

Please how do one know if a school is accepting summer application?
Cos all calendars dat I have checked I am yet to see April 2017 apart from some german taught.

Brother, what school can I get petroleum geosciences or geosciences free and taught in english?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 21, 2016
dennison4luv:

i have tried the site but at the end they use German to writing the requirements and i dont know what they are writing
USE GOOGLE CHROME TO BROWSE AND ACTIVATE TRANSLATE OR COPY AND PASTE IN GOOGLE TRANSLATE
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dennison4luv: 7:23am On Sep 21, 2016
biglord:
USE GOOGLE CHROME TO BROWSE AND ACTIVATE TRANSLATE OR COPY AND PASTE IN GOOGLE TRANSLATE

please try and go to the site by your self and see what i am talking about,,, the first 3 to 4 page can be translate but the last can not be translate,,,, and is it possible for some one that studied industrial physics in B.Sc to do master in aerospace engineering
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 7:23am On Sep 21, 2016
dennison4luv:

thanks,,, what about if i apply for mechanical engineering then after one year i transfer to the aero engineering by then i will be there and also learn their language
that's exactly what I mean.
apply for any course,when you reach Germany,u change
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dennison4luv: 7:52am On Sep 21, 2016
dprinz99:

that's exactly what I mean.
apply for any course,when you reach Germany,u change

please can u help me with any school that dont require tofel for there admission and that still has open application,, thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 21, 2016
dennison4luv:

you googlle chrome wen visiting some of this sites so that you may be able to translate them to the nearest meanings in english my thoughts though

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 21, 2016
dennison4luv:

use googlle chrome wen visiting some of this sites so that you may be able to translate them to the nearest meanings in english my thoughts though
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Qabt(m): 8:15am On Sep 21, 2016
biglord:
look at the upper extreme right of the DAAD page or the extreme bottom , u will see English, click on it but u can also use chrome
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dennison4luv: 8:34am On Sep 21, 2016
Qabt:
look at the upper extreme right of the DAAD page or the extreme bottom , u will see English, click on it but u can also use chrome

what i am using is the DAAD,,,, pls can u go to the site by ur self and go to the last page,,,, u can translate others but this one u cant translate it
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by obiscology: 8:48am On Sep 21, 2016
Dear Nairalanders, can any one confirm the use of travelstart.com as a reliable travel agency?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ZiggyMr(m): 9:03am On Sep 21, 2016
ple who knws the embassy address in abuja that i will put on my courier envelope, am planning to send my db form thru abuja embassy.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by shekinahola: 9:59am On Sep 21, 2016
Hello Nosky247, how can i book an appointment to certify my documents at the embassy and what does it cost.

Nosky247:
Is it not better that you go to the Embassy and certify your documents. It will save cost more than what you are about doing. Besides, some schools accept only certifications from the embassy.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 11:14am On Sep 21, 2016
Mrbigman1:

Please how do one know if a school is accepting summer application?
Cos all calendars dat I have checked I am yet to see April 2017 apart from some german taught.

Brother, what school can I get petroleum geosciences or geosciences free and taught in english?
bigman1 na masters or bsc? Jst type in ur course and degree and search here https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programs/en/?p=l&q=&fos=0&lang[]=3&fee[]=0&sortBy=1&page=1&display=list
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ritze(m): 11:26am On Sep 21, 2016
ZiggyMr:
ple who knws the embassy address in abuja that i will put on my courier envelope, am planning to send my db form thru abuja embassy.

Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany
9 Lake Maracaibo Close (form. 3323 Barada Close),
off Amazon Street, Maitama, Abuja, F.C.T.
P.O.B. 5177, Wuse, Abuja, F.C.T., NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
good day all..i am new here and i need help;
i studied elect elect engineering with a CGPA of 3.57 and i am interest in Engineering programs in germany in my field or closely related.
please i need schools that their admissions are not restricted,that has summer start or even winter start,no tuition or low tuition fee,no IELTS or GRE expect getting letter from my uni to provide that my program was English taught.
thank you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dennison4luv: 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
Pervic:

Greetings Bro. No av not seen non heard of any German school in Benin dat deir certificate is recognise by Germany or their embassy. But U can attend dem n register for Goethe language Certificate Exam in Lagos. But beta just pick a German course in Goethe Institut Lagos. Visit
http://www.goethe.de/ins/ng/en/lag/lrn/ein.html
For more info. I live in Benin too but planning on going to lag to register for d course.

thanks for your reply but its like i will change formation, i will look for a course that is in English and i will learn A1 OR A2 German language here in Benin that will help me in communication , then after one year in German i will change to my preferred course and by them i will be good in speaking and writing German.. what did u think about it

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (500)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.