Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (912328 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Andyc007: 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
Bruno123:
Hello

Please am new here and I have a question to ask.

How and where can I get a travel insurance that i will submit to the German consulate. And what is the cost like?

Just Google IGI travel insurance; it is very affordable.

Edit: I got more details....

IGI. 741, Adeola Hopewell, Victoria Island, Lagos.
#18,500

That's one of the cheapest around.

Disclaimer: I'm not an agent of IGI or any other insurance coy. Just doing my bit to help a brother with a potential headway. Thanks.

Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
Bruno123:
Hello

Please am new here and I have a question to ask.

How and where can I get a travel insurance that i will submit to the German consulate. And what is the cost like?

AXA Mansard is arguably the cheapest and you can also do it online. Their 6 months is 22,696 while 3 months is 19,525. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bogolobango(m): 4:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
A friend of mine did his travel insurance at axa mansard fr 7days fr # 3970 isnt that too cheap ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Andyc007: 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
michV:
good day all..anyone here that recently applied to technical university hamburg for ICS? application window just opened yesterday

Bro please update me. Is their computer science degree in English or German?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
Andyc007:

Bro please update me. Is their computer science degree in English or German?

Mostly in German
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Andyc007: 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
ellacute45:

Mostly in German

Oh okay. Thanks.

Know of any computer science or related course at bachelors degree level for summer semester? (Taught in English)
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
Andyc007:

Oh okay. Thanks.

Know of any computer science or related course at bachelors degree level for summer semester? (Taught in English)

Someone mentioned Ulm before.. Check the earlier posts in the last two pages
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
Please is their anyone enrolling to goethe next January please pm so that we can work together on accommodation am leaving from Akure.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Andyc007: 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
ellacute45:

Someone mentioned Ulm before.. Check the earlier posts in the last two pages

Yeah, I know. They admit in the winter semester only
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Andyc007: 10:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
pitapromiz:
Please is their anyone enrolling to goethe next January please pm so that we can work together on accommodation am leaving from Akure.

In Germany right?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gboyetade: 3:24am On Dec 24, 2016
I studied medicine and surgery in my first degree. I am presently doing my housejob. Please I will appreciate if someone can guide me on how to go about my residency/post graduate training in germany.

Ritapromiz I am in Akure. Can we meet?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gboyetade: 3:32am On Dec 24, 2016
BLACKBOY19:
Hello everyone. I have been following this thread since the 1st.

Quick questions:

1) I am doing my NYSC currently. I studied medicine in uni. Does anyone have the contact of a doctor (preferably Nigerian) who can guide me in getting to do my residency in Germany?

2) I know getting a grasp of the language is very key and I am almost done with Duolingo and I watch easy german on youtube a lot. Can someone learn till A2 at Goethe then get another job there prior to improving my language skills for medical practice?

3) Concerning visa, is it true that those who have visited UK and US frequently or recently dont do interviews? I heard that all processing for visa is done in Abuja. Is that true as well?

4) Lastly i read that berlin is cosmopolitan and not racist bla bla. Is that true? I expect a lot of staring out of curiosity but who cares? Loool.

You guys are doing a fantastic job. Knowledge is light.

Evening chief. I am presenty doing my housejob too. Can we possibly work together?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sawhite: 5:37am On Dec 24, 2016
Andyc007:

Yeah, I know. They admit in the winter semester only
that is the only school that offers computer science in English, the rest schools offers computer related courses like information engineering which is in English
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by BLACKBOY19: 5:51am On Dec 24, 2016
gboyetade:

Evening chief. I am presenty doing my housejob too. Can we possibly work together?

Send me your email...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by omojaiyejaiye: 9:53am On Dec 24, 2016
Who's studying at th-koln, gummersbach campus?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lengz(m): 1:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
hello people,,i need ur ideas on this.. .........currently in unilag but 100lvl result is not so strong........
i plan doing the studdienkollege for another course...is it possible to use my 200lvl transcript to apply by end of next year directly into a uni,instead of doing the studienkollege.....moreover i plan starting german class with goethe this january,,so can i use the 200lvl transcript to apply.....Thank you all
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
Lengz:
hello people,,i need ur ideas on this.. .........currently in unilag but 100lvl result is not so strong........
i plan doing the studdienkollege for another course...is it possible to use my 200lvl transcript to apply by end of next year directly into a uni,instead of doing the studienkollege.....moreover i plan starting german class with goethe this january,,so can i use the 200lvl transcript to apply.....Thank you all

Yes, but what is the final grade and which course are you looking at? Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mantleguy(m): 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
Heloo fellas. Compliments of the season.

Please who can give me the cost per document for authentication/legalization of documents at the high court or notary public .

Just so I know how much I can budget to take there
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lengz(m): 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
honourableseyi:

Yes, but what is the final grade and which course are you looking at? Shalom
am just entering 200lvl dis january,,a medical course,,Dentistry....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Seancypher: 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
Lengz:

am just entering 200lvl dis january,,a medical course,,Dentistry....

and who told you that 100L transcript is not strong enough to apply for admission?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TemmyDavies(m): 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
mantleguy:
Heloo fellas. Compliments of the season.

Please who can give me the cost per document for authentication/legalization of documents at the high court or notary public .

Just so I know how much I can budget to take there

It shouldn't be more than 1500 per page at most
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 25, 2016
Sure Bros we can BTW it is pitapromiz...
gboyetade:
I studied medicine and surgery in my first degree. I am presently doing my housejob. Please I will appreciate if someone can guide me on how to go about my residency/post graduate training in germany.

Ritapromiz I am in Akure. Can we meet?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 25, 2016
Hello guys, just a moment of your time about sponsorship letter please.. will a sponsorship letter from anyone in Europe works for the students visa or is it compulsory it must come from a resident in Germany? Thanks in anticipation for your reply.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 25, 2016
The person must be germany based Bro
evsonlive:
Hello guys, just a moment of your time about sponsorship letter please.. will a sponsorship letter from anyone in Europe works for the students visa or is it compulsory it must come from a resident in Germany? Thanks in anticipation for your reply.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.