Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (909061 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sawhite: 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
Olayeancah82:

This is not true...Hochschule ULM offers computer science in english
please do read my post again
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mantleguy(m): 7:01am On Dec 22, 2016
Please guys. Pardon my question .

Where can I certify my documents in Lagos or kaduna. And how much could it cost me per document. Any affordable price will b appreciated
Thank you all
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by okonkwo257: 7:05am On Dec 22, 2016
Hi guys, planning to get a masters degree from germany but I am confused, Between TU Clausthal and TU munich, which is best and which offers admissions more readily
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Evachi: 9:10am On Dec 22, 2016
Good morning

Please my question still goes to those kind helpers in Germany.

My questions are;
1. Must one travel (to Germany) on the expected travel date stated in the insurance letter? (Can one exceed the travel date?)

2. Will the visa duration start counting from when the visa was issued to me or from when I arrive Germany?

Am asking these questions so as to decide on the date I will chose for my travel. Please I need an answer A.S.A.P

THANK YOU
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 9:21am On Dec 22, 2016
Jossyeno:
Hello I'm a graduate if electrical and electronic engineering and I av a 4.9 on a 7.0 GPA, I need suggestion for schools in Germany that would accept me for a masters program in power engineering. Please its urgent, thanks

Pick your biro and jotter and start reading this part from the beginning. While you are doing that , check out www.dadd.de and click on international programs; on the left side of the page, change it to your preference and do the searching . Shalom

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 9:21am On Dec 22, 2016
okonkwo257:
Hi guys, planning to get a masters degree from germany but I am confused, Between TU Clausthal and TU munich, which is best and which offers admissions more readily

Apply to both and choose any one you want there after. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 9:23am On Dec 22, 2016
Evachi:
Good morning

Please my question still goes to those kind helpers in Germany.

My questions are;
1. Must one travel (to Germany) on the expected travel date stated in the insurance letter? (Can one exceed the travel date?)

2. Will the visa duration start counting from when the visa was issued to me or from when I arrive Germany?

Am asking these questions so as to decide on the date I will chose for my travel. Please I need an answer A.S.A.P

THANK YOU

1. No, it is not a must

2. From the day when it was issued

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 9:24am On Dec 22, 2016
mantleguy:
Please guys. Pardon my question .

Where can I certify my documents in Lagos or kaduna. And how much could it cost me per document. Any affordable price will b appreciated
Thank you all

Germany Embassy - Free

High Court - Fee

Notary public - Fee

Pick your choice . Shalom

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Souljaboi1: 9:34am On Dec 22, 2016
honourableseyi:

Germany Embassy - Free

High Court - Fee

Notary public - Fee

Pick your choice . Shalom

Are you sure ?

Last I knew, they charged about #1,500 for a set of documents.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Souljaboi1: 9:37am On Dec 22, 2016
honourableseyi:

That is not a problem. I worked on an application this just concluded winter semester with the 100L transcript from 2007, and he got admission to nearly all the schools applied to. Just look at the best way to detailed what you have been doing since then till now on your CV, application and finally at the embassy. Write IELTS exam too to increase your chances and you are good to go. Shalom

Were the application for engineering courses, as I know someone in a similar condition who was not allowed.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 10:25am On Dec 22, 2016
Souljaboi1:

Are you sure ?

Last I knew, they charged about #1,500 for a set of documents.

No I'm not sure. Shalom

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 10:27am On Dec 22, 2016
Souljaboi1:

Were the application for engineering courses, as I know someone in a similar condition who was not allowed.

No, it is in waste management and cattle rearing. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Evachi: 10:34am On Dec 22, 2016
honourableseyi:

1. No, it is not a must

2. From the day when it was issued

Aiit.
Danke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by castiello(m): 11:01am On Dec 22, 2016
I have a question house, I submitted an application for my uk renewal but I noticed something but different from my first application which is Sheffield contacted me twice first to let me know my application is received and ready for consideration the second was application accessed and decision made before tsl also sent thesame but this time is was tls that contacted me about the decision so what do you think
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Souljaboi1: 11:20am On Dec 22, 2016
honourableseyi:

No I'm not sure. Shalom

honourableseyi:

No, it is in waste management and cattle rearing. Shalom

Your replies sound quite sarcastic.

Nevertheless, thank you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jenny21(f): 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
i cant find any of old documents older than 5 years to verify identity , is there any other alternative? help please
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
Souljaboi1:

Your replies sound quite sarcastic.

Nevertheless, thank you.

You don't ask "are you sure" when you need more clarification on an issue or subject. Yes ofcourse, I am being sarcastic. Yw brother. Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Souljaboi1: 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
honourableseyi:

You don't ask "are you sure" when you need more clarification on an issue or subject. Yes ofcourse, I am being sarcastic. Yw brother. Shalom

Ahhh, my bad.

Kindly clarify Sir !
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cupid007: 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
jenny21:
i cant find any of old documents older than 5 years to verify identity , is there any other alternative? help please

how old is your waec cert, if its up to 5 years, you are good to go

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jenny21(f): 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
cupid007:

how old is your waec cert, if its up to 5 years, you are good to go
my waec is not up to 5 years , can i use my first school leaving certificate?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
Souljaboi1:

Ahhh, my bad.

Kindly clarify Sir !

What I have said in those 2 situations are true and nothing but the true. The last time I checked, embassy don't charge for document certification; though you can only certify 5 set of documents at once. It is free of charge at the embassy unless if they have changed that just of recent which I don't think it is real because nothing like that to that effect on the booking site. As for the second part, yes mostly engineering courses and got admission to nearly all. I handled it myself from the scratch till the end. Shalom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cupid007: 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
jenny21:
my waec is not up to 5 years , can i use my first school leaving certificate?
do you have a NPC birth certificate, if so I think you should be covered
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bogolobango(m): 2:18am On Dec 23, 2016
How long does the schengen visa procedure takes I really want to know

At everybody in the house
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Poorboy: 7:31am On Dec 23, 2016
futurewise11:

The one in Dortmund is an african church and similar to RCCG worship pattern..sorry for my late reply
please Sir your signature says explore the german oppourtunity please how can I do that I am tired of Nigeria, I'm a graduate I studied petroleum engineering finished with 2.2 in 2013 did my nysc in osun state I have an international passport I need help I don tire for naija, as the first son its not easy and my parents are retired civil servant with no pension yet, as a very experience person staying there how can I explore the german oppourtunity. Thank You
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jenny21(f): 8:25am On Dec 23, 2016
cupid007:

do you have a NPC birth certificate, if so I think you should be covered
my dad lost the birth certificate i was given at birth and he wasnt even sure it was endorsed by the npc
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 8:52am On Dec 23, 2016
jenny21:

my dad lost the birth certificate i was given at birth and he wasnt even sure it was endorsed by the npc

I will just say worry not. They might include it in the check list, but it has never be a problem. For some time now, I have never heard that they ask anybody for it by fire by force. Go with what you have and prepare very well for the arrangement of your documents and interview. Shalom

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cupid007: 9:36am On Dec 23, 2016
honourableseyi:

I will just say worry not. They might include it in the check list, but it has never be a problem. For some time now, I have never heard that they ask anybody for it by fire by force. Go with what you have and prepare very well for the arrangement of your documents and interview. Shalom

rightly said
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jenny21(f): 9:39am On Dec 23, 2016
honourableseyi:

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bruno123: 10:51am On Dec 23, 2016
Hello

Please am new here and I have a question to ask.

How and where can I get a travel insurance that i will submit to the German consulate. And what is the cost like?

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.