Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (909542 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by frack: 10:06pm On May 05, 2017
kalushaiyke:

Can I pm you please.
please how do i provide letter of accreditation of my bachelor degree programme as our universities has no international accreditation.a letter from the TU CLAUSTHSAL this evening made me understand that if the etter is not from an internationally accredited body my application will be rejected based on that,pls help
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 10:21pm On May 05, 2017
angry grin grin

Neyoalao:

Don't let us give up bro. We are in the same shoes now. Two schools have rejected us. I know how it feels but we've gotta press on Bro.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 05, 2017
sshola:
TUM has not asked for application fee o. Can anyone relate to this? Abeg o. Before deadline go pass
nothing like that for Tum
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kalushaiyke(m): 10:53pm On May 05, 2017
frack:

please how do i provide letter of accreditation of my bachelor degree programme as our universities has no international accreditation.a letter from the TU CLAUSTHSAL this evening made me understand that if the etter is not from an internationally accredited body my application will be rejected based on that,pls help
Brother I haven't applied yet. And I don't know how to help with your request
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 05, 2017
pitapromiz:
nothing like that for Tum

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Williamso(m): 12:21am On May 06, 2017
Blackanada:

Abeg make person help out.

@Williamso boss!
I used form A in 2015, at 220 naira per euro... I don't know how things work now

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 1:30am On May 06, 2017
ElDadd:
eke40seven cindino20 futurewise11 . Honorablseyi
Has anybody used the sponsorship letter route recently?
Someone said they now request that you open a blocked account inspite of having a sponsorship letter..

Please is this true?

Thank you.

No, it is either one of the two and not both. Shalom

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 1:32am On May 06, 2017
Williamso:

Yes I do. They are cities in Germany; respectively the 3rd and 2nd largest cities in Germany...
grin grin grin grin

Hamburg gives 2 years straight (not too recent news, I don't know if things have changed), and I don't know about Munich

The bold words are actually applicable to Munich. It is not common getting 2 years in hamburg unless someone has like 12-15k Euro in the account; otherwise, it is not common.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Williamso(m): 9:19am On May 06, 2017
honourableseyi:

The bold words are actually applicable to Munich. It is not common getting 2 years in hamburg unless someone has like 12-15k Euro in the account; otherwise, it is not common.
Maybe things have changed. I know some people that were given 2 years straight 2 years ago with 8k in Hamburg
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Haywhy1987: 9:30am On May 06, 2017
haybellfire:
Guys pls my school insisted they can't gimme my transcript by hand BT I need it for different schools can I tell them to send it to unassist since am applying all the schools through unassist thanks
Put the address of a place where u will likely pick it up urself....say ur office or relatives office (here in Nigeria). Don't forget it will still have to be certified before sending to Deutschland .
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Haywhy1987: 11:48am On May 06, 2017
pitapromiz:
Admission letter just dropped from Ruhr universität Bochum. Computational engineering winter 2017. Thanks guys so far.
oga eke40seven cindino20 futurewise11 . Honorablseyi every every oga for deutschland what are your say on Bochum Nordrhein westfalen
I applied to same school and same course but I've not heard from them...hopefully soon.
All d best man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Haywhy1987: 11:59am On May 06, 2017
Pls is there any1 in d room who funded d blocked account recently with form A?
If there is, at what rate was it done?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 06, 2017
Haywhy1987:

I applied to same school and same course but I've not heard from them...hopefully soon.
All d best man.
when did you apply cos they replied me on the dot of three weeks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 06, 2017
Happy weekends to everyone. My questions are regarding the blocked account opening as i Intendant to Do so this weeek.
1. How much is The required amount Expected to be in The Statement of account required in opening DB Blöcked account Andi for how many months should itcover
2.if i Applied using a particular admission letter will it be a problem to use another for Interview?
3. Is bank statement also a requirement for Fintiba?

Thanks as i implore you swift and usually helpful responses.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchezdedon(m): 2:26pm On May 06, 2017
haybellfire:
OK I can use student copy too as my transcript to apply to any school?

Yes... just make sure it's well certified.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 2:33pm On May 06, 2017
pitapromiz:
Happy weekends to everyone. My questions are regarding the blocked account opening as i Intendant to Do so this weeek.
1. How much is The required amount Expected to be in The Statement of account required in opening DB Blöcked account Andi for how many months should itcover
2.if i Applied using a particular admission letter will it be a problem to use another for Interview?
3. Is bank statement also a requirement for Fintiba?

Thanks as i implore you swift and usually helpful responses.
1. I think 3.8M and above will do(only DB request for this)
2. Nope, it won't
3. Nope, it's not a requirement

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JayNoblez: 2:41pm On May 06, 2017
Hello Good day Fellows,

I am intending to send my documents to TUM via DHL or FedEx carrier on Monday 15th may, 2017.

If you would not mind to send your docs alongside to reduce postal fees. Please contact me in time on 08150607892. Or please comment on this thread.

Thank you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DInkMan(m): 3:02pm On May 06, 2017
JayNoblez:
Hello Good day Fellows,

I am intending to send my documents to TUM via DHL or FedEx carrier on Monday 15th may, 2017.

If you would not mind to send your docs alongside to reduce postal fees. Please contact me in time on 08150607892. Or please comment on this thread.

Thank you.

Instead of this, use TNT. the only difference is the expected date of delivery is extended by 2-3 days and cost only 10.6k
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lextronggroup: 3:26pm On May 06, 2017
Hello guys, please I am sending my documents to hoH hohenheim. I am looking for someone to send it with to save cost. Anybody can contact me 08137133756
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by henriq2: 7:19pm On May 06, 2017
Hello everyone

Please I have some questions :

1)I applied for two schools through Uni-assist and I'm to send my credentials to Uni-assist. Do I need to forward two separate files because of the two schools, or send one since they are exactly the same documents.

2)I need assistance with Euro (at subsided exchange rate) for Uni-assist payment.

@honourableseyi, futurewise, others
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by henriq2: 7:21pm On May 06, 2017
Hadassaheke,

How far with your TUM, I've always wanted to see it work out.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lextronggroup: 7:29pm On May 06, 2017
Gurus in the house, for TUM application. How can I convert my SSCE to GPA in the higher education entrance examination.....
Please I need advice urgently.
Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 8:16pm On May 06, 2017
Williamso:

Maybe things have changed. I know some people that were given 2 years straight 2 years ago with 8k in Hamburg

Overchange dey worry am. It might also depend on the district, but the majority of the people seen and known since last year till now got a year.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 8:17pm On May 06, 2017
Lextronggroup:
Gurus in the house, for TUM application. How can I convert my SSCE to GPA in the higher education entrance examination.....
Thanks

Shuuu. You can't convert SSCE now.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 8:18pm On May 06, 2017
henriq2:
Hello everyone

Please I have some questions :

1)I applied for two schools through Uni-assist and I'm to send my credentials to Uni-assist. Do I need to forward two separate files because of the two schools, or send one since they are exactly the same documents.

2)I need assistance with Euro (at subsided exchange rate) for Uni-assist payment.

@honourableseyi, futurewise, others

Only one set of document but with print out of uniassist application forms for all the schools. As for the payment, pm. Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Touchflex(m): 9:02pm On May 06, 2017
Check Schneider Institute at Ada George beside peperoni

chi555:
Please for those dat stay in port Harcourt, how and where do I learn d German language without having to travel to lag.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 9:03pm On May 06, 2017
You don't need that

Lextronggroup:
Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chi555: 9:50pm On May 06, 2017
JayNoblez:
Hello Good day Fellows,

Thank you.
U stay in ph or lagos
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Touchflex(m): 10:14pm On May 06, 2017
What programming languages have you really benefited from? wink grin

Williamso:
Hello beautiful guys and girls on here, been a long time I posted anything... I dunno if anyone would remember me from the days I used to be very active (sucks for me). Just want to drop a thing or two here for whoever will read this: if you're coming to Germany or already here, especially if you want to study an IT related course, learn programming!!! Eat it, breathe it, crave it, die on top it sef if you can. I know in the past I have said German is more important than programming; but being here long enough and having knowledge of the 2, I am confident enough to say my programming skills have opened more doors than my German.

Just thought to check on you all!!! Success in your applications to school/visa/both cheesy cheesy wink
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Williamso(m): 10:41pm On May 06, 2017
Touchflex:
What programming languages have you really benefited from? wink grin

Right now I do only JS professionally, but I also find haskell and python interesting...

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JayNoblez: 10:58pm On May 06, 2017
chi555:

.... I stay in Lagos
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tomshare16: 12:42am On May 07, 2017
I will be in Berlin from 1st June to 3rd August and i am looking for an affordable flat to rent. One bedroom with Hall and maybe a kitchen. My budget is from 300-400euros. Any recommendations i could check out
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.