Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (909619 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dammyAJ(f): 7:26pm On May 09, 2017
Noblepreneur:
Okay,Cool.What semester are you targeting?Winter or Summer?

Winter
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Noblepreneur: 7:51pm On May 09, 2017
Okay.Please I will appreciate headsup from you.Cheers
dammyAJ:

Winter
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jboyjoel: 8:03pm On May 09, 2017
Nicolea:
Msc or Bsc?
@ Nicole, its M.sc program in Economics and finance and Applied Economics and Economic policy.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jboyjoel: 8:17pm On May 09, 2017
te author=honourableseyi post=56353507]

A dear friend who intends to kick start his application but do not av a NL profile on this platform is seeking for an urgent and keen advice as he was refused a visiting visa to Germany last year when he applied together with his immediate family.

Pls guru in the house, help suggest or advice if that won't affects his new study permit application, as against the visiting visa that he applied initially, which was refused!

He needs your swift feedback. He confirmed he already booked an appointment for his credentials to be notarized at the German consulate.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by eMidas: 8:24pm On May 09, 2017
Which German city or state requires replenishing of the €8700 in to one's blocked account for visa renewal after one year? Which do not require that as well?
Please, kindly advice.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ritzyvic1(m): 9:23pm On May 09, 2017
PaulSteve:

Thanks for the response. According to the information available on the school website the Research Proposal forms part of Admission Documents and until after submission of the documents that if there's a Professor who has indicated interest to supervise the project that I can be considered for admission. Pls if you think there's anyone on this platform or elsewhere who can help me get what am seeking kindly assist. Once more,thanks.

Bro go back to the school website and carefully study the profiles of the faculty supervisors and learn their research interests. Look for their published works and read. Then contact each of them and suggest your own research topic which should be relevant to their works. When you get a favorable reply, you can then elaborate on your research proposal and apply. I hope that helps, best of luck

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dominicumoh(m): 9:44pm On May 09, 2017
OnePunchMan:

Yes your vpd is the grading of your secondary school leaving certificate into German standard if memory serves me right.. takes uniassist 2 weeks to 8 weeks to process it. I hope your application to your school of choice is still going to be valid by the time uniassist is done grading your waec

Thanks so much for your reply. I appreciate . I'll mail the school to tell them I'm still awaiting my VPD from Uni-assist
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DInkMan(m): 10:03pm On May 09, 2017
frack:

DHL is 10k and 3 working days
Dhl is 18.1k here in lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by PaulSteve: 10:18pm On May 09, 2017
ritzyvic1:

Bro go back to the school website and carefully study the profiles of the faculty supervisors and learn their research interests. Look for their published works and read. Then contact each of them and suggest your own research topic which should be relevant to their works. When you get a favorable reply, you can then elaborate on your research proposal and apply. I hope that helps, best of luck
Thanks,you really nailed it nicely,this suggestion surely is a wise way around.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rapahel1116: 11:21pm On May 09, 2017
Shit....its renewed yearly?I tot differently ....so one must pay 8700euros every year?
eMidas:
Which German city or state requires replenishing of the €8700 in to one's blocked account for visa renewal after one year? Which do not require that as well?
Please, kindly advice.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by naijacentric(m): 6:49am On May 10, 2017
Please is there anyone applying for a master course in university of bonn i need help on how to go about it
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by blackbriar: 8:37am On May 10, 2017
Dear applicants,
we want to inform you that it was decided last week by the parliament of Baden-Württemberg:
The State of Baden-Württemberg will charge study fees for Non EU - students to the amount of 1500 EURO per semester, starting from fall 2017/18.

All students will have to pay fees of approx. 165,60 EURO per semester. Non-EU students will have to pay additionally 1.500,- EURO per semester.
The year is divided into two semesters:
Winter semester: 1. October to 31. March
Summer semester: 1. April to 30. September

We regret not to have better news.

Best regards
Claudia Hojak
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dammyAJ(f): 9:55am On May 10, 2017
Noblepreneur:
Okay.Please I will appreciate headsup from you.Cheers
Cheers
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by freddiley(m): 10:19am On May 10, 2017
Good day all. I have been invited to write an admission test in Munich on 27 May 2017. Has anyone here experienced such? Please i need advice.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by doubletroublmum(f): 10:21am On May 10, 2017
Rapahel1116:
Shit....its renewed yearly?I tot differently ....so one must pay 8700euros every year?

Hi. You don't need to pay this amount every year, but make sure, that this amount stays in your account. If you come to Germany, look for a student job to support yourself, so you don't need to take the money from this account.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Thatswassup: 11:30am On May 10, 2017
anybody travelling to Germany this/next weeek ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 12:04pm On May 10, 2017
Which course? Hope they are aware that you are not in Germany?

freddiley:
Good day all. I have been invited to write an admission test in Munich on 27 May 2017. Has anyone here experienced such? Please i need advice.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 12:06pm On May 10, 2017
Saw 650 EURO for Master's and Second Bachelor at the University of Freiburg website.

Please, kindly confirm.

blackbriar:
Dear applicants,
we want to inform you that it was decided last week by the parliament of Baden-Württemberg:
The State of Baden-Württemberg will charge study fees for Non EU - students to the amount of 1500 EURO per semester, starting from fall 2017/18.

All students will have to pay fees of approx. 165,60 EURO per semester. Non-EU students will have to pay additionally 1.500,- EURO per semester.
The year is divided into two semesters:
Winter semester: 1. October to 31. March
Summer semester: 1. April to 30. September

We regret not to have better news.

Best regards
Claudia Hojak
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 12:18pm On May 10, 2017
freddiley:
It depends on the course... When I had mine it was via Skype, but due to network issues they called my line.
I was basically asked some basics from my Bsc, why TUM, why this course, and the courses I planned to take if admitted to the Msc program.
Good luck with yours!

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by olatondo: 12:42pm On May 10, 2017
naijacentric:
Please is there anyone applying for a master course in university of bonn i need help on how to go about it

In what area
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by freddiley(m): 2:24pm On May 10, 2017
hadassaheke:

It depends on the course... When I had mine it was via Skype, but due to network issues they called my line.
I was basically asked some basics from my Bsc, why TUM, why thus course, and the courses I planned to take if admitted to the Msc program.
Good luck with yours!

Thanks. I am waiting for them to reply me anyway, cos I told them an in naija
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by freddiley(m): 2:25pm On May 10, 2017
donkafor:
Which course? Hope they are aware that you are not in Germany?

Ludwig Maximilian Uni

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by glowithdan(m): 2:53pm On May 10, 2017
hadassaheke:

I was basically asked some basics from my Bsc, why TUM, why thus course, and the courses I planned to take if admitted to the Msc program.
Good luck with yours!

Please check your mail ma'am.

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by zizytd(m): 3:30pm On May 10, 2017
Hello house, I have finished applying via uni-assist but I am not seeing anywhere I can pay for the 75euros processing fee,secondly can I use my atm card as a medium of payment.

Thank you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchezdedon(m): 4:10pm On May 10, 2017
zizytd:
Hello house, I have finished applying via uni-assist but I am not seeing anywhere I can pay for the 75euros processing fee,secondly can I use my atm card as a medium of payment.

Thank you.

The payment is done via bank transfer...you have to transfer the money into their account with payment details like your name (as in uni assist application) you can also add the registration number which uni assist gave you.
You can google out their account details. I don't think You can pay with your atm card.

Good luck
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rfactor: 4:24pm On May 10, 2017
hello house, please any body presently in hamburg......pls i need some urgent information
thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rfactor: 4:26pm On May 10, 2017
freddiley:

hi, are u still traving....and pls wen is ur proposed take of time
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ninered: 4:33pm On May 10, 2017
zizytd:

Thank you.
Click on the icon "fees and payment". Your answers are there.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 5:19pm On May 10, 2017
doubletroublmum:

Hi. You don't need to pay this amount every year, but make sure, that this amount stays in your account. If you come to Germany, look for a student job to support yourself, so you don't need to take the money from this account.
Is this even possible

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by doubletroublmum(f): 6:53pm On May 10, 2017
I met people already doing it that way. Naturally they spend some of the money at the beginning, but through working here they were able to pay the wasted money back into the account. I'm not saying that everybody can do it this way, it depends on your will and hard work.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Raemond(m): 6:59pm On May 10, 2017
naijacentric:

I did apply for M.Sc, it was done offline. I downloaded the application form, filled it and had it sent with other documents to the school address.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jornie(m): 7:19pm On May 10, 2017
Raemond:

I did apply for M.Sc, it was done offline. I downloaded the application form, filled it and had it sent with other documents to the school address.
Did you send a personal transcript or you applied for an international transcript from your school and certified it and then send it.
Please explain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.