Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (914393 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dammyAJ(f): 7:45pm On May 10, 2017
Pls how many days does it take dhl to deliver documents to Germany?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 8:25pm On May 10, 2017
dammyAJ:
Pls how many days does it take dhl to deliver documents to Germany?
2 to 3 days ma'am
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 8:42pm On May 10, 2017
zizytd:
Hello house, I have finished applying via uni-assist but I am not seeing anywhere I can pay for the 75euros processing fee,secondly can I use my atm card as a medium of payment.

Thank you.

Alternatively, you can PM me. Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dammyAJ(f): 9:04pm On May 10, 2017
Hello guys, how long does it take DHL to deliver a post to Germany and what is the cost??
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bosakelvin(m): 9:55pm On May 10, 2017
chrisley024:
Is this even possible
Good question
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Stheelooo: 11:04pm On May 10, 2017
dammyAJ:
Hello guys, how long does it take DHL to deliver a post to Germany and what is the cost??

The last time I posted via DHL which was about few weeks ago it took 2 days for the parcel to be delivered and it cost approximately 14,000 with student discount.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Touchflex(m): 2:33am On May 11, 2017
Please with this status on the image can I still submit the online application even as the deadline has passed though my hard copies arrived before deadline?

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Raemond(m): 4:16am On May 11, 2017
jornie:

Did you send a personal transcript or you applied for an international transcript from your school and certified it and then send it.
Please explain.

I applied for local transcript, made photocopies, certify them and applied to quite a number of schools. As I have heard from this thread, any transcript can be used. Just make sure it is certified.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dammyAJ(f): 6:24am On May 11, 2017
hadassaheke:

2 to 3 days ma'am
Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dammyAJ(f): 6:24am On May 11, 2017
Stheelooo:

The last time I posted via DHL which was about few weeks ago it took 2 days for the parcel to be delivered and it cost approximately 14,000 with student discount.
Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rfactor: 7:29am On May 11, 2017
honourableseyi:

Alternatively, you can PM me. Shalom

pls i sent you a mail.....pls reply
Danke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Touchflex(m): 8:18am On May 11, 2017
HonourableSeyi pls with the status on the image will my application still go through if I leave it that way? Coz the deadline has passed or do I still complete the online application?

Touchflex:
Please with this status on the image can I still submit the online application even as the deadline has passed though my hard copies arrived before deadline?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:21am On May 11, 2017
Raemond:

I applied for local transcript, made photocopies, certify them and applied to quite a number of schools. As I have heard from this thread, any transcript can be used. Just make sure it is certified.

Photocopied?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ninered: 8:32am On May 11, 2017
authe911:

Photocopied?
Yes, like Raemond said. Get your transcript whether addressed locally, internationally or to an office address, photocopy it, then certify the photocopy and apply with other certified docs that the school requires.
NB: Don't apply with any originals because you'll never get it back.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 9:33am On May 11, 2017
Touchflex:
HonourableSeyi pls with the status on the image will my application still go through if I leave it that way? Coz the deadline has passed or do I still complete the online application?

If you have not submited it on or before the deadline
, there is nothing you can do Again for it is over for the application. The first one will be processed if submitted before the deadline while the 2nd one will not if the application has passed. Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by paulbets: 10:29am On May 11, 2017
Good morning to the Ladies and gentlemen in here.
To the ogas, I say a very big well done to all the good information they have archived here and their unwavering support to everybody with study in deutschland dream in this thread.
I'd love to be a part of the family here, and to plan along.
Success to all the prospectives.

[b][/b]Blessings
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by paulbets: 10:48am On May 11, 2017
futurewise11:

The letter is just a short note from your school stating your program was conducted in English language and the official language in your country is English.

Both high court and embassy is Ok for notarization.

You can send both document to me in germany so I help u in splitting it and sending it to both schools.(It saves you some cost|)
Good morning Boss..
Please could you grant me this assistance..
I hope to send applications packet to about 5 schools..
Please, it will really be helpful.
Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Touchflex(m): 11:24am On May 11, 2017
Big thanks...

honourableseyi:

If you have not submited it on or before the deadline
, there is nothing you can do Again for it is over for the application. The first one will be processed if submitted before the deadline while the 2nd one will not if the application has passed. Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by debuchy(m): 11:37am On May 11, 2017
Pls who hav an idea wen TUM will start making admission decision. The wait is getting too long
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sam4jesuseva(m): 12:01pm On May 11, 2017
I applied for MSc program in University of Bonn, i am expecting interview very soon based on the message sent to my email. My application has been submitted to the university after review i will be interviewed between 15th of May and 15thJuly
naijacentric:
Please is there anyone applying for a master course in university of bonn i need help on how to go about it
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sam4jesuseva(m): 12:10pm On May 11, 2017
I also applied for M.Sc, i received confirmation email. Waiting for their decision before interview between 15th May to 15th June...
Raemond:

I did apply for M.Sc, it was done offline. I downloaded the application form, filled it and had it sent with other documents to the school address.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Raemond(m): 12:20pm On May 11, 2017
sam4jesuseva:
I also applied for M.Sc, i received confirmation email. Waiting for their decision before interview between 15th May to 15th June...

Same here, but my course doesn't require interview though.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eldeee(m): 1:56pm On May 11, 2017
jay123000:

Pls how do I login to the university of applied sciences karlsruhe portal to print the PDF print out I'm to send to the school?

I actually downloaded the pdf for application from the departmental webpage, and moreover sent my documents through post. which pdfs are you actually refering to, kindly follow the instructions given, they are absolutely clear enough and easy. which course are you applying for? if you are yet to apply, you need to hasten up. Hope to see you succeed. Cheers
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jariel: 5:20pm On May 11, 2017
Hello house good day

Please I need everyone's help, all the gurus in the house. I applied to 3 schools for a masters in finance and after sending in my application to Uni-assist I got this from them. Please what do they mean and how do I go about it? I am really under pressure after seeing that as my application for ulm has passed it's deadline and I don't want the others passing too.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hybeenoni: 5:36pm On May 11, 2017
[quote author=debuchy post=56416335]Pls who hav an idea wen TUM will start making admission decision. The wait is getting too long

@ debuchy me too applied to TUM too and still waiting for their decision.

What course did u applied for? Plus hw did u knw that they have received your application documents?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 6:09pm On May 11, 2017
paulbets:

Good morning Boss..
Please could you grant me this assistance..
I hope to send applications packet to about 5 schools..
Please, it will really be helpful.
Thanks

Add me up on watsapp.....but package the applicatiom and address them well.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 6:11pm On May 11, 2017
Jariel:
Hello house good day

Please I need everyone's help, all the gurus in the house. I applied to 3 schools for a masters in finance and after sending in my application to Uni-assist I got this from them. Please what do they mean and how do I go about it? I am really under pressure after seeing that as my application for ulm has passed it's deadline and I don't want the others passing too.

Go and notarize your document at the german embassy.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Horlalaykon: 6:11pm On May 11, 2017
Jariel:
Hello house good day

1. There is a problem with the notarized documents you sent to uni-assist. I guess it was not stamped or signed.
2. May be the grading system used is not stated in your transcript.
Do you have something like A = 70-100, B = 60-69 etc in your transcript?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ybahrbz91: 6:30pm On May 11, 2017
doubletroublmum:
I met people already doing it that way. Naturally they spend some of the money at the beginning, but through working here they were able to pay the wasted money back into the account. I'm not saying that everybody can do it this way, it depends on your will and hard work.
Gud evening!, What is the essence of the money if one cant access it freely?. What if one doesnt get Job early to support oneself, from the little have read on this page, U require some money to settle down. Enlighten US on the visa renewal. Thank You.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by paulbets: 6:37pm On May 11, 2017
futurewise11:

Add me up on watsapp.....but package the applicatiom and address them well.
Okay Boss.
I will package it well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (500)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.