Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (911358 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MrEbony(m): 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
joshuaarmani2:
Hello House, I'll really appreciate an answer to this question. Thanks.
I Just got my transcript and proof of English certificate yesterday and I want to apply for neurocognitive Psychology @ University of Oldenburg. I've read thru their requirement and I've also gleaned valuable information from uni-assist.
Now my question is: is it too late to start the application process? (deadline for international student is 15th June.)
Will this late registration as it were affect the visa application?
Please kindly help me pass this question around.
Thanks Sirs

If you want this really bad, you can complete the whole process in 2 days. My guess is that you have all the documents required, then go ahead and certify these documents at a high court (with seal and signature) on Monday and submit your application on Uni-assist.

Send your documents via DHL pronto and remember to ask for student discount.
Make the payment on Tuesday. Since uni-assist will receive your docs before dealine, they will process it. Most importantly pray that everything goes smoothly.

I hope this helps.

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
This question is for those who stayed back after graduation. Are there professional jobs for those on masters qualifications obtained from German schools?

A friend who schooled in Denmark says there are no professional jobs for foreigners after graduation.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
MrEbony:

1. You don't need to worry about exchange rate, just travel with more that enough money.

2. I have no idea, there should be private tutors.

3. You can go in with your bag and phone but your phone must be switched off for the entire time you are at the Consulate.

I hope this helps.

Am not talking about traveling yet. Certification, dat 20€, isit paid in CBN rate?

I wanna make budget

And pls, is DHL d only service provider in d embassy?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by IkeNdiImo(m): 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
Good afternoon and happy Sunday... Please anyone in Jena here or Friedrich Schiller?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MrEbony(m): 3:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
Mrbigman1:

Am not talking about traveling yet. Certification, dat 20€, isit paid in CBN rate?

I wanna make budget

And pls, is DHL d only service provider in d embassy?

I mean travel with enough money to Lagos. Use black market rate, there was a time I went to the Consulate with the exact money I was told a week before my appointment, by the time I got to the Consulate on a Tuesday the price don jump.

They don't have shops at the Consulate, it's only if you meet them there when they come for pickups, usually in the morning. There's a FedEx shop at the packing space before the German Consulate, just ask people.

I hope this helps
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 4:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
MrEbony:

I mean travel with enough money to Lagos. Use black market rate, there was a time I went to the Consulate with the exact money I was told a week before my appointment, by the time I got to the Consulate on a Tuesday the price don jump.

They don't have shops at the Consulate, it's only if you meet them there when they come for pickups, usually in the morning. There's a FedEx shop at the packing space before the German Consulate, just ask people.

I hope this helps

Very.

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Horpsy5: 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
Good evening, anyone going to Bremen university or already dr, I was given admission for oct2017 mineral chemistry and mineralogy. it was stated in d admission letter dat I wud pay 150€ as acceptance fee bfor June 15. How do i make d payment? Anyone else in dat shoe and after d payment wat next pls
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by seunny4lif(m): 4:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
Please house how do guys receive money from Nigeria.
I just want to receive some like 250 Euros
I need it
Please house.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ebenosky: 5:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
I'm yet to gain admission into Bremen. Check the admission pack if they stated the means for payment. Normally it's via credit card/bank transfer.

Horpsy5:
Good evening, anyone going to Bremen university or already dr, I was given admission for oct2017 mineral chemistry and mineralogy. it was stated in d admission letter dat I wud pay 150€ as acceptance fee bfor June 15. How do i make d payment? Anyone else in dat shoe and after d payment wat next pls
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Raemond(m): 1:56am On Jun 05, 2017
Horpsy5:

Hello! congratulations on your admission, I applied for the same course. When did you receive your notice of admission and what was your B.Sc course of study? thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by skills50(m): 6:56am On Jun 05, 2017
hello house, please help me out with schools that is good in medicine and surgery so that I can apply, I already have bsc in applied microbiology and brewing
thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Horpsy5: 7:47am On Jun 05, 2017
Raemond:

Hello! congratulations on your admission, I applied for the same course. When did you receive your notice of admission and what was your B.Sc course of study? thanks

1st of June, industrial chemistry
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by holychic: 8:03am On Jun 05, 2017
Hello,
170euro for sale. Pm if interested.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Raemond(m): 8:34am On Jun 05, 2017
Horpsy5:

1st of June, industrial chemistry
I also studied industrial chemistry, still waiting on them though
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vampire2020: 8:40am On Jun 05, 2017
Jigba:

Yea there's a place my mum did her language course in Anambra. I think that place is beside unizik or thereabout

If you need the teacher's contact then send me a pm
are you in a studienkolleg presently
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 05, 2017
vampire2020:
are you in a studienkolleg presently

No
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Horpsy5: 8:51am On Jun 05, 2017
Ebenosky:
I'm yet to gain admission into Bremen. Check the admission pack if they stated the means for payment. Normally it's via credit card/bank transfer.

its not in d admission letter, but will chk dr website for more info. thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vampire2020: 8:51am On Jun 05, 2017
Jigba:

No
please bro,i wil lyk to knw the uni and course you are studying in DE
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 05, 2017
vampire2020:
please bro,i wil lyk to knw the uni and course you are studying in DE

I'm not studying yet though I hope to enter studienkolleg this winter semester
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vampire2020: 8:57am On Jun 05, 2017
Jigba:

I'm not studying yet though I hope to enter studienkolleg this winter semester
language course in DE?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hybeenoni: 9:25am On Jun 05, 2017
Plz house how can I get a German language teacher here in Ibadan.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 05, 2017
vampire2020:
language course in DE?

Yes
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 10:19am On Jun 05, 2017
I left home around 7am lemme check wia d consulate is for tomo Waka,

Can u imagine dat I ve been running upandan since morning in a private car oh, just found it.

Just imagine I did dis shit tomo, my name Na oyo.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 11:30am On Jun 05, 2017
Demmzy15:
Please bro, how we start processing? The whole process is just confusing, besides, we live in Abuja. I don't know if it's necessary to go to the embassy!
Watsup bro
I saw ur post
I think u are in the ryt tract
If u guys live in Abuja,that's very nice
I'll be of help as usual
I live in Abuja too
I can help ur brother in the language course issue and studienkolleg application
Just pm me or drop ur number for communication
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DInkMan(m): 11:30am On Jun 05, 2017
Mrbigman1:
I left home around 7am lemme check wia d consulate is for tomo Waka,

Can u imagine dat I ve been running upandan since morning in a private car oh, just found it.

Just imagine I did dis shit tomo, my name Na oyo.

you are a Bigman. you can always audaciously maneuver your way. lol
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 11:49am On Jun 05, 2017
Demmzy15:
You're on WhatsApp?
Mai phone is having watsap problem In the moment
U can drop ur number
I'll call u
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by opeyeminas: 12:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
Good morning
guys dat used Uni assist will I upload my Certified Docs on their site and pay?? or I will have to post it to them through DHL ND Co
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
opeyeminas:
Good morning
guys dat used Uni assist will I upload my Certified Docs on their site and pay?? or I will have to post it to them through DHL ND Co
Both. Upload and pay, then send the certified copies with the printout from their site.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eraytee: 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
good day everyone, please have completed the uni-assist online application and I have a brother in the US who can help me pay the application fee to uni-assist. my question is
1. How will payment be tied to my application as details of payment is not mine.
2. what payment option would be used in this case.

thanks in anticipation for your swift response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.