Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (911269 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DonFAASHY: 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
Good day house, please I will appreciate if you can help me with schools that their admission is still on where I can study Msc in Agriculture. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
Let's say you are 23 and you apply for German visa but you aren't going there to study will it affect the change of ur visa been approved?
Your answers will be highly appreciated
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchevolata: 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
Thanks a lot I used your tracking info, it left the embassy today.

Cheers
donkafor:
I don't really know. Maybe it's still at the embassy. Also, use other tracking sites like 17track...... Kindly be patient.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Johnnyessence(m): 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
Good evening everyone how was your day?well this is the first time of checking this thread. Please I want the experiences ones to tell me how to send documents to hafcen university in hamburg. I have get my documents ready but I want to the method to used to send my documents to them. Firstly,am thinking of using DHL or UPS courier or using nigeria post office but I don't know which one is the best and more faster. Secondly,the deadline date is 15th july. Also I want to know about the one that's more efficient and durability. Please I want to know about the cost of sending too. Am awaiting your reply thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
emmyspark007:
Let's say you are 23 and you apply for German visa but you aren't going there to study will it affect the change of ur visa been approved?
Your answers will be highly appreciated
Depends on the visa category and documentation. What's taking you to Deutschland?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ebenosky: 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
Regular post by Nipost cost about N1600 and it takes approximately 10 days. EMS (Nipost) cost around 8/9k and takes 5 days to deliver the docs.
DHL takes 4 working days and they charge a student rate of N11800 (@LUTH, Idi-Araba, see attached picture).

Johnnyessence:
Good evening everyone how was your day?well this is the first time of checking this thread. Please I want the experiences ones to tell me how to send documents to hafcen university in hamburg. I have get my documents ready but I want to the method to used to send my documents to them. Firstly,am thinking of using DHL or UPS courier or using nigeria post office but I don't know which one is the best and more faster. Secondly,the deadline date is 15th july. Also I want to know about the one that's more efficient and durability. Please I want to know about the cost of sending too. Am awaiting your reply thanks.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by paulynpen(m): 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
Eke40seven:
BREMEN
This is just too important to be ignored please keep it up
Semester Ticket (Mobility): Most schools in Bremen and neighbouring areas uses the VBN network. With this, you can use all transport around Bremen, Lower Saxony and the regional train to Hamburg. Can you beat that? You will only understand if you have an idea how much transportation cost. In essence you can find jobs easily within those areas at the extra cost for transportation!!
Rating: 5/5 stars

Cost of Living: just average for a relatively big city. Accommodation, food, etc. Not crazy like Munich although not cheap like East Germany. Something in between.
Rating: 3/5 stars

Jobs: Well, students there are mostly absorbed by Mercedes. Where they earn some good cash especially during holidays. People come from far and wide to work there. If your German is okay, then your chances are unlimited but with no German at all, it can be very difficult too. However, your options are more varied with the great mobility and cheap accessibility to places around.
Rating: 4/5 stars

Residency Permits and Extension/Family Reunion: Bremen is not filled with immigrants for nothing. Very "multi kulti". Which means their Burgerbüro have got a lot of work on their hands. So they slap you with at least 2 years extension so you won't have to come back anytime soon to disturb their peace. Extensions are also favourable for students. You don't need another blocked 8,800 euros. With a job and some cash, you can have your residency extended, sometimes to whatever reasonable time that you wish!!
Rating: 5/5 stars

Schools and Internationality: I don't need to write much about this. A fact you already know. Their big university of Bremen ( a world class uni by any standard) host a lot of international students, and also the one in Bremerhaven. I will remove a star because there are obviously cities hosting more international students. I don't think you will feel alone there, because there are always Nigerian students around to keep you company.

Rating: 4/5 stars

Not a shabby performance generally or is it?

Contributions, opinions and criticism are welcomed.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by joshuaarmani2: 6:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
Please help me Ooo, I'm in trouble.
I sent my docs yesterday before I completed my online registration. I later find out that I didn't attach my completed application form. Now I don't have another 14,250 to process the docs, please what can I do?
Should I send it electronically and forget about sending the hard copies?
Is it possible to mail it a friend in Germany who can mail it to uni-assist box?
Next, I was supposed to pay for my online application but I learnt that besides the €75 of I'll need to pay about €18 for processing.
My deadline is 15th June and I'm totally confused.
Please help a brother.
Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Johnnyessence(m): 6:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
Please kindly explain it to me about the certified copies of my document. Please help me out on this question. I will appreciate it. I quite don't understand about sending the certified copies to them. Please kindly put me through. Am from osun state. But reside in osogbo. Please put me through on how to go about it.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
joshuaarmani2:
I sent my docs yesterday before I completed my online registration. I later find out that I didn't attach my completed application form. Now I don't have another 14,250 to process the docs, please what can I do?
Is it possible to mail it a friend in Germany who can mail it to uni-assist box?
Next, I was supposed to pay for my online application but I learnt that besides the €75 of I'll need to pay about €18 for processing.
Please help a brother.
Thanks
You should try and be specific. Is this uniassist or what?

Besides what you need more is money for your apps and mistake.

Edited: Others have given you the likely solution. Uniassist demand you include your app form for each doc sent to them to help in the sorting. You therefore need to contact them for the docs you just sent without app form.
Good luck
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Johnnyessence(m): 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ebenosky:
Regular post by Nipost cost about N1600 and it takes approximately 10 days. EMS (Nipost) cost around 8/9k and takes 5 days to deliver the docs.
DHL takes 4 working days and they charge a student rate of N11800 (@LUTH, Idi-Araba, see attached picture).

thank you for your prompt response. I really appreciate it. God bless you. Please kindly put me through about how to go about certifying the documents too. Then from your reply here, I will choose nipost courier service. I will just have to track it down to the school. Please guide me also about the uniassist method of uploading the documents. Firstly I have upload my documents to their portal but not all the document. What it remains is the scanned application form and letter of motivation. But in the requirement from the school I applied to, they don't ask for letter of motivation. Please I need more of clarification here. Should I send the documents the way I send the documents to the university via nipost service or send it to uniassist address. Please I still need more clarification. Thank you for your reply.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by okoli414: 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
Let d school send the transcript formally to any organisation u hv direct access to the receiver....den u van collct it from the organisation....from there...all u need do is to notarize it , add it up wif oda docs and send to uniassist....EOD
arieshybrid:
Quick one:

Does anyone have/had this problem:

My sister sent her Bsc Cert to uni-assist, uni-assist rejected it that they need the transcript, now the problem is, her university mos definitely doesn't give student copy. They want to send the original straight to the school. Now here is the problem, uni-assist stated that they want "certified copy" for all docs and no original.

The university will send original to uni-assist, which is not a certified copy. We could aswell find a way to get the transcript if we want to, but the second problem is, the school always write "receiver's name and address" on the transcript, so i feel it won't make sense when a transcript is addressed to uni-assist and uni-assist see that it's a photocopy but as been certified. SAD but i don't know if people will understand my write up, but anyways below are the questions needing clarification.

Question:
- Should the university go ahead to send the transcript to uni-assist straight (which is original and not certified)
- Should we find a way to get the transcript (we can work around collecting it), photocopy and have it certified before it's been sent (uni-assist address is already on the first page of the transcript)

Please any honest advice will go a long way...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
joshuaarmani2:
Please help a brother.
Thanks
@ bold is the best option to mitigate cost and to meet up, But your original signature is needed on those online form(s). you can email the online form(s) to your friend in Germany when he prints it out,he can sign your signature on it and date it too,including writing Nigeria and then send to uni-assist.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Stheelooo: 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
GermanDreamer:
@ bold is the best option to mitigate cost and to meet up, But your original signature is needed on those online form(s). you can email the online form(s) to your friend in Germany when he prints it out,he can sign your signature on it and date it too,including writing Nigeria and then send to uni-assist.
Or rather he can print it, sign the form and scan to someone in Germany to post it to uni-assist.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by talk2olu: 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
I also know of someone who booked today and got an interview for the first week of July. Was your Enrollment deadline clearly stated in your letter?

yusufjinadu:
I applied for a VISA interview via mail today the 7th of JUNE, 2017 and the interview date given to me was 31st of August 2017 (12 weeks later! and just 2 weeks to the commencement of my enrollment period).

Is that normal?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Johnnyessence(m): 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
Please everyone am more confused about the submission of the documents. Please help me out. Firstly am applying for masters in the university. And from what uniassist website said about submitting of documents, one need to submit the certified copies of various documents they ask of. Secondly,I have both my degree certificate,transcript,ielts results,o'level result certificate,international passport,passport photograph,C.V and other documents that's not that important. All what I listed here have their seal on these documents. Please help me am confused on how to certify them. I still have much days and time to do this things. But want to know the steps to take thanks. Thirdly, I read uniassist instruction on submission of authenticated copies,is the copy have to certify first? And please what are place to do the certification of the documents. Is it in school one got the degree from or in the high court of Justice or in the federal or state ministry of Education. Please to the experienced good people in the house, am sorry I type it too long. Please guide me through thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ebenosky: 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
I have never used Uniassist, but will advice you follow the steps given on uniassist website.
Take photocopies of your original certificates/transcripts to Notary Public in your locality.
You may not be able to track your doc via nipost but be rest assured your docs will be delivered (I had similar experience).

Johnnyessence:
thank you for your prompt response. I really appreciate it. God bless you. Please kindly put me through about how to go about certifying the documents too. Then from your reply here, I will choose nipost courier service. I will just have to track it down to the school. Please guide me also about the uniassist method of uploading the documents. Firstly I have upload my documents to their portal but not all the document. What it remains is the scanned application form and letter of motivation. But in the requirement from the school I applied to, they don't ask for letter of motivation. Please I need more of clarification here. Should I send the documents the way I send the documents to the university via nipost service or send it to uniassist address. Please I still need more clarification. Thank you for your reply.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Johnnyessence(m): 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ebenosky:
I have never used Uniassist, but will advice you follow the steps given on uniassist website.
Take photocopies of your original certificates/transcripts to Notary Public in your locality.
You may not be able to track your doc via nipost but be rest assured your docs will be delivered (I had similar experience).

thanks I appreciate your response. please I don't understand the notary public you mention here. I don't quite understand them. Please expansiate more further thanks again for your reply.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ebenosky: 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
An official (a lawyer) who has the legal authority to say that documents are correctly signed or truthful.
Search around for law firms. 1 out of 4 may be a notary public.

Johnnyessence:
thanks I appreciate your response. please I don't understand the notary public you mention here. I don't quite understand them. Please expansiate more further thanks again for your reply.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lakola: 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
[quote author=DonFAASHY post=57285627]Good day house, please I will appreciate if you can help me with schools that their admission is still on where I can study Msc in Agriculture. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Johnnyessence(m): 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ebenosky:
An official (a lawyer) who has the legal authority to say that documents are correctly signed or truthful.
Search around for law firms. 1 out of 4 may be a notary public.

thanks for your prompt reply here. Please I want to ask can I go to the lawyer or go to high court office. Am thinking of high court or magistrate court office cos their charges won't be high as some lawyers always charge. Please what do you think. Is it advisable to go to law court too.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ebenosky: 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
The lawyer should be okay. I have not gone to the high Court but you may find a notary public there.

Johnnyessence:
thanks for your prompt reply here. Please I want to ask can I go to the lawyer or go to high court office. Am thinking of high court or magistrate court office cos their charges won't be high as some lawyers always charge. Please what do you think. Is it advisable to go to law court too.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eraytee: 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
Johnnyessence:

If there is high court in your area or state, take it there you would get a lawyer to certify all the documents that need to be certified.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Stheelooo: 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
talk2olu:
I also know of someone who booked today and got an interview for the first week of June. Was your Enrollment deadline clearly stated in your letter?

You mean July? The first week of June is already over
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hello please o,
TUM said my curriculum is not okay. Someone shud please advise me on what to do. Or doesn't this have any effect on admission
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by talk2olu: 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
Yeah, July!

Stheelooo:

You mean July? The first week of June is already over
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by haybellfire(m): 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
My docs were certified by high court itself not by a lawyer to no rotary seal will uniassist recieve this has anyone did that before?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by skills50(m): 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
please house, help me out with list of good schools to apply to study medicine and surgery
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
grin grin grin
uchevolata:
Thanks a lot I used your tracking info, it left the embassy today.

Cheers
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 11:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
Which course did you apply?
sshola:
Hello please o,
TUM said my curriculum is not okay. Someone shud please advise me on what to do. Or doesn't this have any effect on admission
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
UncleJudax:

Depends on the visa category and documentation. What's taking you to Deutschland?
Thanks for your reply boss..am going there to search for greener pastures and probably study when there is available funds

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.