Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (911425 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 2:51am On Jun 08, 2017
donkafor:
Which course did you apply?

Msc Mathematics in operations research
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 6:13am On Jun 08, 2017
Okay.. Applied to Computational Mechanics and MSc Management. I've not been contacted
sshola:

Msc Mathematics in operations research
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 6:56am On Jun 08, 2017
emmyspark007:

Thanks for your reply boss..am going there to search for greener pastures and probably study when there is available funds

Greener pasture? If not as a student, then may be you are thinking of Aduro? The advise I will give you is, don't waste your money coming to this place to seek for asylum; that is the last thing I will advise anybody to come and do here. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Johnnyessence(m): 7:32am On Jun 08, 2017
Eraytee:

If there is high court in your area or state, take it there you would get a lawyer to certify all the documents that need to be certified.
thank you bro Eratee I really appreciate your kind gesture. God bless you sir. I will do what you said here.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Johnnyessence(m): 7:34am On Jun 08, 2017
Ebenosky:
The lawyer should be okay. I have not gone to the high Court but you may find a notary public there.

thank you very much for your prompt response here. I really appreciate your kind
gesture. God bless you sir. I will do what you said
here.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Johnnyessence(m): 7:42am On Jun 08, 2017
skills50:
please house, help me out with list of good schools to apply to study medicine and surgery
check this link carefully and type the course you want. www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programs/de/
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by steph6: 8:09am On Jun 08, 2017
please house I want to apply for winter 2018..do u think I should wait till next year to apply...I have checked the deadline for it already and it is next year

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 8:17am On Jun 08, 2017
steph6:
please house I want to apply for winter 2018..do u think I should wait till next year to apply...I have checked the deadline for it already and it is next year
You start applying when the app period opens next year. You may get your docs ready now and be learning German.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Johnnyessence(m): 9:26am On Jun 08, 2017
Good morning everyone. Please I want to ask after certify my documents, I will have to rescan it and send it uniassist portal baaa. Please I need experience that have done there own to guide me through. Please I need your reply here.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Made123: 10:30am On Jun 08, 2017
Hmm. this is a positive sign. The status of my application has finally changed to valid this morning. I applied to FAU erlangen since 7th of May and sent my certified docs via DHL and it took almost 4 weeks to receive an update of my status online. I just hope I finally get admitted. Anyone that applied to FAU, just be patient with the uni cos it seems they receive large volumes of application which takes a while to get processed.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gabi101(m): 10:59am On Jun 08, 2017
steph6:

theres no harm in trying if your documents are complete and you'r financially stable. its never too late.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 11:20am On Jun 08, 2017
Obey instructions. SEND VIA POST
Johnnyessence:
Good morning everyone. Please I want to ask after certify my documents, I will have to rescan it and send it uniassist portal baaa. Please I need experience that have done there own to guide me through. Please I need your reply here.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 11:23am On Jun 08, 2017
emmyspark007:

Thanks for your reply boss..am going there to search for greener pastures and probably study when there is available funds
Visiting/tourist visa! E no go easy brotherly. Do you have someone in Deutschland?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Johnnyessence(m): 11:57am On Jun 08, 2017
donkafor:
Obey instructions. SEND VIA POST
thanks for your reply here. I really appreciate it. Please can I send the certify copy of the documents to uniassist address via nipost courier service or using DHL or UPS. Cos from what I have read here so far sending the certify documents via nipost service is variably cheap. Please I still need some reply here. I have really follow the instruction diligently here.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eraytee: 1:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
Johnnyessence:
thanks for your reply here. I really appreciate it. Please can I send the certify copy of the documents to uniassist address via nipost courier service or using DHL or UPS. Cos from what I have read here so far sending the certify documents via nipost service is variably cheap. Please I still need some reply here. I have really follow the instruction diligently here.

you can send it via any of the above mentioned, NIPOST is cheaper and your documents might take up to 10 business days to get delivered. while other means of sending it via DHL or Fed ex or UPS take shorter days 3-5days. so bro the choice is urs.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 1:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
If you still have like 3-4 weeks to application deadline, use NIPOST. If not, use DHL.. DHL delivers in 3 working days. Remember to ask for Student Discount.
Johnnyessence:

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Johnnyessence(m): 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
donkafor:
If you still have like 3-4 weeks to application deadline, use NIPOST. If not, use DHL.. DHL delivers in 3 working days. Remember to ask for Student Discount.
I really appreciate your prompt response here. Well the deadline of my winter semester application is 15th of July. So I still have 5 weeks to go. I will send it through Nipost courier service. I will send it to both the school address and uniassist address. Thanks for your reply.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Johnnyessence(m): 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
Eraytee:

you can send it via any of the above mentioned, NIPOST is cheaper and your documents might take up to 10 business days to get delivered. while other means of sending it via DHL or Fed ex or UPS take shorter days 3-5days. so bro the choice is urs.
I really appreciate your prompt response here. Well the deadline of my winter semester application is 15th of July. So I still have 5 weeks to go. I will send it through Nipost courier service. I will send it to both the school address and uniassist address. Thanks for your reply here. I really appreciate it.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
UncleJudax:

Visiting/tourist visa! E no go easy brotherly. Do you have someone in Deutschland?
Yes sir...i actually have a relative and he is assisting me in processing the necessary documents and visa through his friend here in nigeria who is an agent..its almost 2months now and am still waiting for positive reply from the agent so i can come for thumbprinting
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
donkafor:
Okay.. Applied to Computational Mechanics and MSc Management. I've not been contacted

How did you do the curriculum thing. I don't have it.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DisturbingEU(m): 3:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
emmyspark007:

Yes sir...i actually have a relative and he is assisting me in processing the necessary documents and visa through his friend here in nigeria who is an agent..its almost 2months now and am still waiting for positive reply from the agent so i can come for thumbprinting

Hmm agent issue not safe bruh... Pls be careful! Js

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
emmyspark007:

Ok
Thumbprinting? Anyway, although I did student visa, I am sure it is not too far away from other visa categories. It should be more than thumbprinting bro.
But I have to tell you, it is next to uselessness if you come here and not get the proper paperwork.

Germany is a semi_policed state.

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pervic(m): 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
donkafor:

U may get Ur response for COME @TUM by end june/July 2nd batch. As dose Dat applied on/b4 March 15 have received decision mail already.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
Check your TUMOnline account, at the curriculum analyze option, you will see a website, copy it and open in new browser.

For TUM School of Management. https://web5.wzw.tum.de/curricular-analyse/201703_mim/einloggen.php

Register and a code will be sent to your email address. Use the code to login and fill in all your transcript there. Submit and print. Then, send to TUM

sshola:

How did you do the curriculum thing. I don't have it.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
Wow.. Am waiting patiently. Do you know any successful person make we rob mind?
Pervic:

U may get Ur response for COME @TUM by end june/July 2nd batch. As dose Dat applied on/b4 March 15 have received decision mail already.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kingdaveid: 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
glucklichewelt:

Just calm down and keep praying.

University of Kassel admission confirmation is out, and i got admitted. *dancing shoki*

6 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DisturbingEU(m): 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
kingdaveid:

University of Kassel admission confirmation is out, and i got admitted. *dancing shoki*

Congratulation bruh! grin

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
kingdaveid:

Congratulations. I think Kassel is a nice city...I haven't visited...but so I have heard.

Welcome to Deutschland/Hessen

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
kingdaveid:

Congrats bro.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by glucklichewelt: 9:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
kingdaveid:

Wow!

Congrats to you.

Did you receive a mail from them?

I haven't received any yet.

Still hopeful

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kingdaveid: 11:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
glucklichewelt:

Wow!

Congrats to you.

Did you receive a mail from them?

I haven't received any yet.

Still hopeful

yeah got mine this afternoon from the department but not the official letter from the university, that one will come next week. the God that started your race with you will not bring you down now, trust me. i prayers are with you bro

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 11:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
steph6:

U can start application by Oct. Apply for summer, get all document with ease, wen admission comes in January, wait til April den differ to June so u wnt be stressed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.