Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (910020 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tinder: 9:08am On Jul 03, 2017
dobeespen:
To those who are doing the Skype interview with ESB Business School as part of the admission process, what article were you given?

I was given one on Trump and the steel tariff he plans to impose on American steel imports. I wanna know if we all got the same article.

The article is a bit ambiguous to read, so it would help to look up more news on the article that makes it easier to understand.

My skype interview with EBS is on 10th July. I was given Trump's steel -Trapped minds.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tinder: 9:17am On Jul 03, 2017
Uniassit na wa ohhhhhh

Processing not yet started angry cry
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by phemmisky(m): 9:27am On Jul 03, 2017
dobeespen:

Nothing more to do. Wait for them tonverify your documents.

Thank you for your response bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 9:41am On Jul 03, 2017
Tinder:

My skype interview with EBS is on 10th July. I was given Trump's steel -Trapped minds.

Mine is on the 5th of July. And I was also given the same article. It would help to read other articles on the same topic to get a general idea of what the article is saying. That's what I did.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 9:41am On Jul 03, 2017
phemmisky:

Thank you for your response bro

I be woman oh. grin
But you're welcome.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 9:42am On Jul 03, 2017
Tinder:
Uniassit na wa ohhhhhh

Processing not yet started angry cry

You go wait tire. They won't start processing till the 5th week. They'll send you a response on the 6th week.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchevolata: 10:03am On Jul 03, 2017
Okay thank you

Quick one...
Is the motivation letter meant to be addressed to the embassy? Saw that on your sample letter.
Isn't it meant to be just in heading LETTER OF MOTIVATION?

Thank you

makinzwurld:

I'm yet to fund. I have a euro account with gtb and intend to fund with it once my euro is complete. But I'm still looking for other means too... anyone that comes first and cheaper.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by femo86(m): 10:14am On Jul 03, 2017
For the Skype Interview with ESB

- at the beginning of the interview, ask for a phone number you could call them on (just incase of unforseen circumstance- like network issue)..
- It's not that difficult, just basic questions like why the course, your motivation, why ESB, your future goals. etc)
- Check out the article on the internet.

Wish you best of luck...

Remember 1500euros oo per semester grin grin grin grin
Presently @ESB but we dey short of naija family here ooo, and now wey dem don introduce 1500 for new internationals, na him be say people no go enter dis side again be that.

So, choose wisely sha.......

6 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 11:29am On Jul 03, 2017
femo86:
For the Skype Interview with ESB

- at the beginning of the interview, ask for a phone number you could call them on (just incase of unforseen circumstance- like network issue)..
- It's not that difficult, just basic questions like why the course, your motivation, why ESB, your future goals. etc)
- Check out the article on the internet.

Wish you best of luck...

Remember 1500euros oo per semester grin grin grin grin
Presently @ESB but we dey short of naija family here ooo, and now wey dem don introduce 1500 for new internationals, na him be say people no go enter dis side again be that.

So, choose wisely sha.......

Thanks very much. I really considered ESB but this one they've introduced tuition fees. I'll do the interview but attend my other option in Munich.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by olatondo: 11:46am On Jul 03, 2017
Bros......I also applied for Dairy Science but yet to hear from them. Abeg what course did you study in your first-degree?
ElUmas:

I did bro. MSc Dairy Science. Got my mail yesterday. You
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by makinzwurld(m): 11:49am On Jul 03, 2017
Yes. Its a letter. So it has to be addressed to someone. That's why it follows that format. I also got the info somewhere on this thread a day to my interview.
Please kindly share the files you downloaded from my link here. I've been trying to upload the files in PDF format but to no avail.

Thanks.

uchevolata:
Okay thank you

Quick one...
Is the motivation letter meant to be addressed to the embassy? Saw that on your sample letter.
Isn't it meant to be just in heading LETTER OF MOTIVATION?

Thank you

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchevolata: 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
Okay, thanks.

Dear all, please see attached files

makinzwurld:
Yes. Its a letter. So it has to be addressed to someone. That's why it follows that format. I also got the info somewhere on this thread a day to my interview.
Please kindly share the files you downloaded from my link here. I've been trying to upload the files in PDF format but to no avail.

Thanks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by makinzwurld(m): 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
ninered:

Your write up is really great, my interview is this month and the info you gave is truly helpful. I don't know if its my phone but unfortunately I'm unable to download the files you posted
Goodluck, you are there already

Try these links:
https://www.4shared.com/office/beu6QmQ-ei/Checklist_Student_visa.html
https://www.4shared.com/office/ZGYRqKg4ei/Motivation_Letter.html
https://www.4shared.com/office/Du9R8MgJei/Possible_Visa_Questions.html

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by makinzwurld(m): 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
uchevolata:
Okay, thanks.

Dear all, please see attached files

Great. Thanks alot. That's much better

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchevolata: 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
Thank you too, much appreciated
makinzwurld:

Great. Thanks alot. That's much better
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm in a bit of a bind here so I would appreciate any help I can get.

My desired school for the winter semester is TUM. I applied but was told I won't be given a date for the Skype Interview until the application deadline has passed (July 15)

My visa date is currently on the 28th of July. I applied for a visa date with my admission letter from Furtwangen University. I then saw a notice on TUM's website that all admission interviews will commence on the 28th of July and international applicants can only get 4th of August and 15th of September for interviews.

This is inconvenient for me because of my visa interview date. So I sent an email and called them, asking if they can give me a Skype interview between 15th and 28th of July so I can take their admission letter to the embassy.

The lady who I spoke to(who was extremely helpful by the way) said there's nothing she can do about that unfortunately, since the earliest date is 28th of July. Apparently, the bachelors program is a strict with dates. If I was applying for a masters program, she would have been able to give me an earlier date. She said she can put me for the morning of July 28th even though this date is only for German applicants, and then I'll head to the embassy for my interview in the afternoon.

But I explained to her that it's not possible because they're very strict with time and if I get there late I would be sent back. Moreover, I can't cancel the date and ask for another one because of the high demand for Student interviews and I won't get another early appointment if I cancel this one. She then said she can put me for the afternoon of 28th, so I would interview with TUM after my visa interview at the embassy. She also said she would write me a letter stating that I would be interviewing with TUM that day that I can take with me to my visa interview.

I really don't want to go with the admission letter of Furtwangen because I have already prepared my interview around TUM. Plus I'm also concerned that the embassy would ask me to show an additional €3000 in my blocked account since Furtwangen now charges tuition, which I don't have right now.

She said I should think about it and get back to her but I'm confused. Do I just go with the letter from furtwangen to the visa interview, knowing all these concerns I have? Or do I cancel and ask for another date? Do I write the embassy after the visa interview to inform them that I want to change my school of choice to TUM before they send my application to the alien authority In Germany? Because after the Skype interview, I would be sent an admission notice within a day but I don't know if it would smell of foul play or something.

Apologies that my writeup is a bit cumbersome but I'm really in a bind right now.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
hrmdesk:

Please, how are you able to receive the official admission letter? I was admitted too but i have not got my official letter.

Go to any post office near u and check.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
hrmdesk:

No... I applied to Freiburg. Can they send my admission letter to me in Nigeria. can they send it though speed post (DHL, UPS, FedEx) if I send them mail to do so?

After one week, check post office near u incase it dnt come to ur door step.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
eddiemei:

Thank you,would do just that.....

Calm down, mine took exactly o week.

I guess dey re waiting for cluster to dispatch at once.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
If you really want to go to interview with TUM, why the rush in booking appointment date.. Do you have €1500 per semester?
dobeespen:
Hello everyone, I'm in a bit of a bind here so I would appreciate any help I can get.

My desired school for the winter semester is TUM. I applied but was told I won't be given a date for the Skype Interview until the application deadline has passed (July 15)

My visa date is currently on the 28th of July. I applied for a visa date with my admission letter from Furtwangen University. I then saw a notice on TUM's website that all admission interviews will commence on the 28th of July and international applicants can only get 4th of August and 15th of September for interviews.

This is inconvenient for me because of my visa interview date. So I sent an email and called them, asking if they can give me a Skype interview between 15th and 28th of July so I can take their admission letter to the embassy.

The lady who I spoke to(who was extremely helpful by the way) said there's nothing she can do about that unfortunately, since the earliest date is 28th of July. Apparently, the bachelors program is a strict with dates. If I was applying for a masters program, she would have been able to give me an earlier date. She said she can put me for the morning of July 28th even though this date is only for German applicants, and then I'll head to the embassy for my interview in the afternoon.

But I explained to her that it's not possible because they're very strict with time and if I get there late I would be sent back. Moreover, I can't cancel the date and ask for another one because of the high demand for Student interviews and I won't get another early appointment if I cancel this one.

I really don't want to go with the admission letter of Furtwangen because I have already prepared my interview around TUM. Plus I'm also concerned that the embassy would ask me to show an additional €3000 in my blocked account since Furtwangen now charges tuition, which I don't have right now.

She said I should think about it and get back to her but I'm confused. Do I just go with the letter from furtwangen to the visa interview, knowing all these concerns I have? Or do I cancel and ask for another date? Do I write the embassy after the visa interview to inform them that I want to change my school of choice to TUM before they send my application to the alien authority In Germany? Because after the Skype interview, I would be sent an admission notice within a day but I don't know if it would smell of foul play or something.

Apologies that my wroteup is a bit cumbersome but I'm really in a bind right now.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
phemmisky:
Guys pls, I need your help. I just tried opening a blocked account. And uploaded my documents , and my status was "waiting for verification " for the six phases what further steps do I need to take from here pls help me.

U'd get a reply from dem in two work days.

Relax.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
donkafor:
If you really want to go to interview with TUM, why the rush in booking appointment date.. Do you have €1500 per semester?

I needed an early interview date, since enrollment deadline for TUM is 15th of September. Also, do you see the kinds of dates students were getting? Most are now getting late August and even September and I didn't want that to be me.

If you read everything I said, you will see that I mentioned not having the extra 3000 Euros per year, which is why I came here.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by safer23(m): 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
Tinder:

I never get ur pm, i go email you

Me sef never get your email Oooo
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abbeylian: 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
Please receiving the passed verification for opening account with fintiba, which page in the account contract details would I have to attach to my mail in conjunction with my admission letter and passport data page that would be enough to secure my an appointment with the embassy for interview.
Promwpt response would be appreciated

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Raemond(m): 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hi house, am confused concerning the birth certificate deposed by head of family. I have my original birth certificate issued by the hospital. Will it be accepted?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by xctvhz(m): 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
Brothers in the house,

I have a relative with a permanent residency in Austria who has offered to give me a letter of sponsorship, but my admission is to a university in Germany. Seeing that both countries uses schengen visa, and are literally neighboring counries, will I be considered for visa approval at the German embassy?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by glowithdan(m): 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
Who is sending documents to TUM tomorrow or next?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Touchflex(m): 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
My sister, this is a fragile situation, I'll advice you contact experienced geeks like honourableseyi, Futurewise, and the likes to guide you...

But I've seen here people talk about getting visa for a school and move to another school...I can't guarantee this kind of move.

An option could be to request from the embassy if your visa interview could be moved a lil bit further since you anticipate TUM admissions shortly after your admission interview on the 28th as TUM happen to be your top choice...you can state reasons bothering your preference for TUM.

dobeespen:

But I explained to her that it's not possible because they're very strict with time and if I get there late I would be sent back. Moreover, I can't cancel the date and ask for another one because of the high demand for Student interviews and I won't get another early appointment if I cancel this one. She then said she can put me for the afternoon of 28th, so I would interview with TUM after my visa interview at the embassy. She also said she would write me a letter stating that I would be interviewing with TUM that day that I can take with me to my visa interview.

Apologies that my writeup is a bit cumbersome but I'm really in a bind right now.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gabi101(m): 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
admission for deggendorf just arrive...anyone got admitted here should please pm me thanks. for those expecting theirs,just be hopeful cus it will come smiley

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Touchflex(m): 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
No broh angry

xctvhz:
Brothers in the house,

I have a relative with a permanent residency in Austria who has offered to give me a letter of sponsorship, but my admission is to a university in Germany. Seeing that both countries uses schengen visa, and are literally neighboring counries, will I be considered for visa approval at the German embassy?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Touchflex(m): 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
Congrats grin wink

gabi101:
admission for deggendorf just arrive...anyone got admitted here should please pm me thanks. for those expecting theirs,just be hopeful cus it will come smiley

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
xctvhz:
Brothers in the house,

The person needs to reside in Germany.

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.