Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (910086 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sistaj: 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ramani237:
Did Uni Assist tell you that your documents will be forwarded to your University?
Yes they sent a mail to that effect and the school also confirmed they have received my application from uni assist
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
philip0906:

Ok then. But my cousin is planning on using his 100/200 level university transcripts. Don't know if that will suffice.

Best of luck on your interview

Doesn't matter. They still need it. Everyone who applied for a bachelor's already has a first year transcript.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by philip0906(m): 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
dobeespen:

Doesn't matter. They still need it. Everyone who applied for a bachelor's already has a first year transcript.

Alright. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
isaacosas01:

I just find out the language for instructions is English.

What difference does this make Sir??

Oga email your school!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by EmmanuelLee: 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
Damolux01:
I'm learning somewhere in Ife. It's 20k per month... 4hrs per day. They are really trying. It's recognised by the German Embassy and u can go on Immersion if you want.
how do you write your exams, a1-b1.......
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ebenosky:
Please, are we to write/type the motivational letter and then bring a copy to the embassy on the interview day or is it something we would write at the embassy?

type it from home and make 3copies of it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Damolux01(m): 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
EmmanuelLee:
how do you write your exams, a1-b1.......
Havent...just started the class... but will definitely write when I'm done. Don't know how they do it here... so I will ask 2mao.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ramani237: 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
Then I will suggest you email your school
sistaj:

Yes they sent a mail to that effect and the school also confirmed they have received my application from uni assist
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ebenosky: 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
Thanks.

pitapromiz:
type it from home and make 3copies of it.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Linkzy(f): 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
dobeespen:

I can help you with number 2. She needs to go to the German consulate website and book and appointment.

The first 3 applications are certified for free. Anything after that is N3300/application.

Thanks so much for your reply.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Linkzy(f): 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
donkafor:
After your interview, you will be notified to fund... Send detailed explanation to the embassy starting when you will fund and your travel date. But you might not be able to travel on October 1st if you fund September 20th as embassy might require more days to get your visa ready and send to you.

For certification, you will book appointment online and go with print out of the email sent by the embassy.

3 sets of documents can be certified though I don't know about the cost. Last time, I did for free. From the information I got, cost of around 3k if you are certifying more than 3 sets of documents.

Since it's uni-assist, I taught they require only 1 set of documents. I stand to be corrected tho...

cry
So I can't go on the 1st, please do you know if 5th or 6th will be late too. Does the embassy take more than 2weeks after funding.

The schools are not using uniassist.

Thanks for your reply.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Linkzy(f): 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
honourableseyi:

Also, pray that embassy does not give you funding deadline; that is the major issue with that timing. Shalom

shocked shocked
Ahhhhhhhhhh, they give funding deadline too
Hmmmmmmm

Amen. They won't give me.
Thanks for your reply.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 11:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
This Waka don dey tie wrapper.

But God no go leave me alone.

Sleeplessness is now sharing bedspace with guyman.

Abeg Mai sleep joor! Dia iye well well.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by safer23(m): 3:04am On Jul 10, 2017
Instructor001:
Is there anyone going or applied to universitat wuerzburg......So we can probably relate on how to navigate. grin grin

I go like reason how to navigate, but as them never give us admission yet nko?

But by fire by force, i go collect admission letter!!!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sistaj: 8:09am On Jul 10, 2017
Ramani237:
Then I will suggest you email your school
Thank you very much.I will do that
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by massaben: 9:05am On Jul 10, 2017
weezy92:
Guten Abend my brothers I’m from Ghana but I need a lil clarification I’ve the €8000 in my Account was wondering if I can say will fund my trip myself the money have been intact for 10 months now. Lastly after scheduling an appointment do I pay a fee to the embassy or not cuz there is a lot my friends here have been saying. Thank you bro looking forward for your suggestions

Weezy92, I am also from Ghana. I just sent you PM - lets connect

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 10:05am On Jul 10, 2017
Check the course website for language of instruction.
isaacosas01:

I was offered admission to study computer science (msc) and I don't know if it's requires German or not.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 10:07am On Jul 10, 2017
Don't really know how long it takes.. Pray they don't give you deadline to fund your account.
Linkzy:

cry
So I can't go on the 1st, please do you know if 5th or 6th will be late too. Does the embassy take more than 2weeks after funding.

The schools are not using uniassist.

Thanks for your reply.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 10:09am On Jul 10, 2017
It will surely end with praise.. Winter is coming, Deutschland is calling.
Mrbigman1:
This Waka don dey tire wrapper.

But God no go leave me alone.

Sleeplessness is now sharing bedspace with guyman.

Abeg Mai sleep joor! Dia iye well well.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dalin01(m): 11:45am On Jul 10, 2017
Hello guys, please I'll need your advice again o. I have a sponsor and all, however, I want to open a blocked account and put some money in it - just in case and it's obviously necessary. So is it possible to open one and make a deposit of an amount that is less than the stated amount 8640€ with fintiba?

PS: I have gone through their website and couldn't find a means to reach them, no email address or phone number. And if its possible, can u tell me how to do it? Just a summary pls.

Thanks guys.. You have all been vry helpful. Great platform!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Oversworld: 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hello great people of this forum, sorry if i may ask what have been discussed on this forum before now. Can someone that have used sponsorship letter to get a visa help me and clearify these concerns.

I want a clearification on this, I have observe that most people option for block account as soon as they receive their admission letter. Is sponsorship letter from someone who reside in Germany �� Have same advantage with block account in line to meet the proof of fund requirement.

Secondly, Must the person that is to send you a sponsorship letter relate to you.

Also, How much will this person earn or have in his/her bank account to be eligible to sponsor someone.

Furthermore, What will be his/her status in Germany ��in terms of being either a temporary resident or permanent resident to be able to sponsor someone.

Finally, what will the sponsor in Germany �� Need to do first before sending the letter across to me. He doesn't no anything about this sponsorship of thing, what ever response I get here is what I will communicate to him.

Can someone that have gone through this process assist me.

Thank You in advance.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Francexxo(f): 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
Good afternoon all, please i need help in filling the visa application form.please wot am i to write/tick on;
1. travel document(passport, official passport etc)
2.. Number of travel document
3. Residence permit number
4. No 7 on the form which says, do you intend to maintain ur permenant residenceoutside germany
Please i wait ur response. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchevolata: 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hello,

1. Tick passport
2. The number displayed on your international passport
(data page top right)
3. Tick N/A Not applicable. (We don't run such system in Nigeria)
4. yes and input your permanent residence address

Cheers

Francexxo:
Good afternoon all, please i need help in filling the visa application form.please wot am i to write/tick on;
1. travel document(passport, official passport etc)
2.. Number of travel document
3. Residence permit number
4. No 7 on the form which says, do you intend to maintain ur permenant residenceoutside germany
Please i wait ur response. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
Everything will be explained to the person at the allien office where he's living..
Oversworld:

Thank You in advance.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ladi990: 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
I applied for Msc but still hoping for a positive response.. Have you gotten admission??
righthappenings:
House, has anyone gotten admission offer from Brandenburg University of Technology Cottbus? Environmental and Resource Management to be precise (B.SC and M.Sc). Thank you

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Francexxo(f): 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2017
Thanks uchevolata, God bless you real good
uchevolata:
Hello,

1. Tick passport
2. The number displayed on your international passport
(data page top right)
3. Tick N/A Not applicable. (We don't run such system in Nigeria)
4. yes and input your permanent residence address

Cheers

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fagin1982(m): 4:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
Please , anyone going to University of Kassel ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ladi990: 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
Wow.. that long?. I also applied to the school. Receipt of my documents was confirmed june 12.. Still waiting eargerly... Lets hope for positive response...
sistaj:
Has anyone who applied at TU Berlin received his/her offer for winter session?? I applied since March via uni assist and they have confirmed receipt of application long time ago but no news on admission yet since then which I think is quite a long time.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sistaj: 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
ladi990:
Wow.. that long?. I also applied to the school. Receipt of my documents was confirmed june 12.. Still waiting eargerly... Lets hope for positive response...
let's hope
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iambeluchi: 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hello NL!!

Please i need to make some inquiries.

I applied and made payment to uni-assist on June 5th. I also sent my docs same day via EMS (sadly). Uniassist did not receive these docs until June 23rd. (NB. Application Deadline is July 15th.) I spent the greater part of today readings threads from April and observed that some people already have admission letter for the same Winter session i applied for. My questions now are:

1. Do i need to be worried based on when my documents got to Germany?? I hope it is not too late already.

2. Secondly, from the thread i went through, some applications were rejected due to the nature of transcripts. I graduated from University of Ilorin. I have my student copy transcript which was what i forwarded alongside my documents (duly notorized). Student copies from my school does not carry the "Not for official use" watermark. Do i need to be worried?

3. Those that gotten admission good news.. Congratulations mehn!! Trust me this thing no easy. But please.. Did u send student copy or official. If official, did your school send on your behalf? I'm just curious asper the process flow.

I would appreciate responses my fellow NL.

Regards,
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by adehoye: 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hello, congrats to all that have gotten admission, i know most of us are busy with visa application and other necessary things,i would like to know if there is anyone here that is in Reutlingen University • Reutlingen or planing to apply for summer this October opening and are they paying tuition fee or not? am going for Bachelor in International Business (BSc) though i have HND in banking and finance but i was wondering if using it along with my WAEC will fly...thank you guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.