Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,679 members, 7,813,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (909982 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Francexxo(f): 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2017
Anyone going to Offenburg University this winter or already there?pls indicate
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
Linkzy:

shocked shocked
Ahhhhhhhhhh, they give funding deadline too
Hmmmmmmm

Amen. They won't give me.
Thanks for your reply.

Yes, they do.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
dalin01:
Hello guys, please I'll need your advice again o. I have a sponsor and all, however, I want to open a blocked account and put some money in it - just in case and it's obviously necessary. So is it possible to open one and make a deposit of an amount that is less than the stated amount 8640€ with fintiba?

PS: I have gone through their website and couldn't find a means to reach them, no email address or phone number. And if its possible, can u tell me how to do it? Just a summary pls.

Thanks guys.. You have all been vry helpful. Great platform!

Don't try that , otherwise your money will hook. It is called block account and not normal saving account. For you to have access to the money, the 8790 must be completed. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
fagin1982:

Please , anyone going to University of Kassel ?

yea, what course...PM me
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tinder: 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
Interview done with EBS Business school and they confirmed tuition fee cry cry
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
Tinder:
Interview done with EBS Business school and they confirmed tuition fee cry cry

How was it?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dasoul(m): 8:04pm On Jul 10, 2017
sistaj:
Has anyone who applied at TU Berlin received his/her offer for winter session?? I applied since March via uni assist and they have confirmed receipt of application long time ago but no news on admission yet since then which I think is quite a long time.

I have been accepted into Process, Energy and Environmental System Engineering. What course did apply to study? Have uni-assist confirmed that they have forwarded your application electronically to TU Berlin?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by belladonna9392: 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hey House,

Has anyone gotten admitted into Duisburg Essen for Environmental Toxicology.
It's for the winter semester which starts at October.
Please ooo, Anyone for Duisburg Essen
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2017
fagin1982:

Please , anyone going to University of Kassel ?

yes
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Olinga(f): 11:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
Pls sir would it only require presenting the document or is there any other thing.

Pls sir can u give details.

Thank u

dobeespen:

€8640. You can find a sponsor in Germany who's a permanent resident and ask them to get you a document stating that they'll cover your expenses for the duration of your stay.

I don't know how to find that person for you though. You might know someone who knows someone who knows someone. Goodluck.

P. S: if you haven't been given a visa date you might have to ask for an extension from your school. The embassy is now fully booked till the 17th of August.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chromatic: 11:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hi guys, Anyone applied to FAU Erlangen for Msc Economics?. My status still reading "application is being processed". I'm tempted to send them a mail.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
Olinga:
Pls sir would it only require presenting the document or is there any other thing.

Pls sir can u give details.

Thank u

this is if you have someone in Germany: get the person to go to the foreigners office in his city( ausländerburo, Bürgerbüro, ausländerbehorde etc.) and request for a Verpflichtungserklärung für studium for you. Once he obtains this. let him send it to you.. it stands as your proof of sustenance for your Visa application in place of 8640€ blocked amount or German/European scholarship.

PS: tell him/her to start soon as some cities require applicant to book appointment before been attended to due to the refuge situation.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dalin01(m): 11:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
honourableseyi:

Don't try that , otherwise your money will hook. It is called block account and not normal saving account. For you to have access to the money, the 8790 must be completed. Shalom

Many thanks sir. Noted!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Stargpressy: 2:49am On Jul 11, 2017
When are they giving admission? Mine have been on application in progress since, you know we need to apply for visa and no time,,what are they processing self, I taya for their pattern, I applied for innovation,
management and entrepreneurship
dasoul:

I have been accepted into Process, Energy and Environmental System Engineering. What course did apply to study? Have uni-assist confirmed that they have forwarded your application electronically to TU Berlin?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Stargpressy: 2:52am On Jul 11, 2017
Send joor, mine same thing tho my course is international business studies...it has taking time joor
chromatic:
Hi guys, Anyone applied to FAU Erlangen for Msc Economics?. My status still reading "application is being processed". I'm tempted to send them a mail.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by safer23(m): 5:25am On Jul 11, 2017
https://www.muenchen.de/rathaus/Stadtverwaltung/Kreisverwaltungsreferat/Auslaenderwesen/Studium--Sprachkurse-und-Forscher/Verpflichtungserklaerung.html

Anyone not clear about the sponsorship letter can just read this up.

PS: Use Chrome, so you can translate it.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 7:06am On Jul 11, 2017
dalin01:
Hello guys, please I'll need your advice again o. I have a sponsor and all, however, I want to open a blocked account and put some money in it - just in case and it's obviously necessary. So is it possible to open one and make a deposit of an amount that is less than the stated amount 8640€ with fintiba?

PS: I have gone through their website and couldn't find a means to reach them, no email address or phone number. And if its possible, can u tell me how to do it? Just a summary pls.

Use a computer.

U'd see wia it says, open a blocked acct, dey come yellow page would appear thereafter.

Follow.....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jnrbank(m): 8:08am On Jul 11, 2017
You obviously haven't researched well.
Go to the FAQ SECTION of Fintiba website and you will see where the exact question youre asking was answered.

Yes! you can pay in as many installments as possible. The thing is you will only get a blocking confirmation when the required blocked amount is met.

dalin01:

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by AbooFaaris: 8:18am On Jul 11, 2017
Hello, Please has anyone payed into the blocked account recently, if yes what bank and at what rate? thank you.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by princ3ssa: 8:30am On Jul 11, 2017
Stargpressy:
Send joor, mine same thing tho my course is international business studies...it has taking time joor

Hi, I applied for international business studies too and my application status has changed to valid, I was sent a mail last week to write an esssay and submit it before Sunday
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chromatic: 8:55am On Jul 11, 2017
Stargpressy:
Lool...I will today. I studied accounting l, strong 2.1(4.2). Maybe they want a related undergraduate degree. Funny, I sent them a mail before I started application and they encouraged me to apply.
Tubigen denied me Economics and Finance because of "coursework". I think I got into selecting schools with Msc Finance late. Let's see how this works or I do US next window abeg.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by clinton3g: 8:59am On Jul 11, 2017
am 18yrs and my uncle sent an invitation letter to me from Germany, I went to interview, in two days am time, I received my passport, Inside it, was steamed denied, reason because there was no strong tie to show I will return home, wen visa expires, am am not working ,I just finished secondary school? what can I do, answers needed please!!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tinder: 9:02am On Jul 11, 2017
dobeespen:

How was it?

It was fine, one guy from syria, and one prof with another young german guy.

Asked me to summarize the article, ask some questions from the article, ask what is dumping, what the author of the article thinks about the article.

Asked about my Resume and the 3years gap inbetween, and the syrian guy asked about working as a team.

Also they confirmed the 1500 Euros pers emester no be small tin, coz i made sure i asked them abt that and also their enrolment deadline.

They said i will hear back in 2 weeks time for Admission or not and i should reply back if i will take the admission place or not immediately dey send mi the admission. I no need them jare and dem even talk say students dey run from the department because of too much mathematics and statistic na so i open my mouth dey look them choi me sef come dey think to run with my 2 legs touching my back head. O boy grin

6 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 9:51am On Jul 11, 2017
The wait is killing... TUM na beg I de beg ooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Stargpressy: 10:10am On Jul 11, 2017
Stargpressy:
I don wait taya, I don commit my mind there
donkafor:
I don wait taya, I don commot my mind there
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 10:16am On Jul 11, 2017
donkafor:

And they body said they won't be any admission decision till late July all the way to September.

Do you have an interview date already?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 10:18am On Jul 11, 2017
Tinder:

It was fine, one guy from syria, and one prof with another young german guy.

Asked me to summarize the article, ask some questions from the article, ask what is dumping, what the author of the article thinks about the article.

Asked about my Resume and the 3years gap inbetween, and the syrian guy asked about working as a team.

Also they confirmed the 1500 Euros pers emester no be small tin, coz i made sure i asked them abt that and also their enrolment deadline.

They said i will hear back in 2 weeks time for Admission or not and i should reply back if i will take the admission place or not immediately dey send mi the admission. I no need them jare and dem even talk say students dey run from the department because of too much mathematics and statistic na so i open my mouth dey look them choi me sef come dey think to run with my 2 legs touching my back head. O boy grin

I guess it's for real then. Focusing my sights on TUM.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 10:21am On Jul 11, 2017
clinton3g:
am 18yrs and my uncle sent an invitation letter to me from Germany, I went to interview, in two days am time, I received my passport, Inside it, was steamed denied, reason because there was no strong tie to show I will return home, wen visa expires, am am not working ,I just finished secondary school? what can I do, answers needed please!!

Have you applied for university education in Nigeria? That could give you cause to show you have strong ties home?

Maybe you should start school and then apply for a visa that shows you intend to travel during the holidays. I'm not an expert though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 11, 2017
clinton3g:

Hmmm I don't really understand what you typed but I guess you meant, that your uncle sent you an invitation to visit him right??

You were probably denied due to the answers you gave them during interview and you just finished Secondary School, so they might think you wouldn't come back home

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Olanrewaju92(m): 11:02am On Jul 11, 2017
dobeespen:

Have you applied for university education in Nigeria? That could give you cause to show you have strong ties home?

Maybe you should start school and then apply for a visa that shows you intend to travel during the holidays. I'm not an expert though.
[quote author=clinton3g post=58337200]

He/She has given u a good advice. U could take to that

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.