Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (915078 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 11:26am On Jul 11, 2017
No date yet.. Formal entry requirements met
dobeespen:

And they body said they won't be any admission decision till late July all the way to September.

Do you have an interview date already?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 11:28am On Jul 11, 2017
Commot? I no fit ooooooooo
Stargpressy:
I don wait taya, I don commot my mind there

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by righthappenings: 11:58am On Jul 11, 2017
ladi990:
I applied for Msc but still hoping for a positive response.. Have you gotten admission??
No, i am still awaiting too
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbonito(m): 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hallo Brothers & Sisters!!!

I hope everyone is doing fine smiley smiley. I wish all visa applicants sucesss and same to those expecting admission decisions. My first semester in Germany is almost rounding up and it's been challenging and fun too. Be prepared, be calm and be determined.

All the best.

Bis Später wink

8 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
Dankeschön Bruder grin
jbonito:

I hope everyone is doing fine smiley smiley. I wish all visa applicants sucesss and same to those expecting admission decisions. My first semester in Germany is almost rounding up and it's been challenging and fun too. Be prepared, be calm and be determined.

All the best.

Bis Später wink
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Stargpressy: 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hahahaha, Tum wahala too much...
donkafor:
Commot? I no fit ooooooooo
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Stargpressy: 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ja, danke...
jbonito:

All the best.

Bis Später wink
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
Na me and then oooo grin
Stargpressy:
Hahahaha, Tum wahala too much...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
AbooFaaris:
Hello, Please has anyone payed into the blocked account recently, if yes what bank and at what rate? thank you.

U need an insider in d bank honestly. An insider who can help u find a way to do it Dia an even at cheaper rate.
If u ve cash, buy from bureau d change, fund ur euro account and do ur transfer for urself.

I got at diamond bank for 400 yesterday but they asked for school account or voucher, and most dem bankers dnt even understand what german schooling system is about.

But if u ve an insider or anyone in germany who can fund for u at lower rate, try.

But all in all, dat it dnt work for me dosent mean it will not work for u.

Go on bank tour and dnt seat at home.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vampire2020: 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
AbooFaaris:
Hello, Please has anyone payed into the blocked account recently, if yes what bank and at what rate? thank you.
check zenith head office,in the mean time please check your mail.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by arieshybrid: 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
All, this platform is a very informative and as really helped me and a bunch of people a lot.....

Please i have a quick question:

For those that have gone to the embassy lately for interview:

1) The SOP/LOI, if u write one from home, will you be requested to write another during the interview?
2) Funding, do u need take a bank statement to the interview if u havent funded, or just the blocked account opening confirmation is enough.
Lastly, 3) Is the primary school cert asked for, or just the secondary school upward is enough.

I will appreciate a response to the above questions.

Thank you and GOD bless.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ayitty(f): 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
Stargpressy:
When are they giving admission? Mine have been on application in progress since, you know we need to apply for visa and no time,,what are they processing self, I taya for their pattern, I applied for innovation,
management and entrepreneurship

Hello everyone, I sent certified photocopies of my original certificate to Uni-assist but the response was it was not sufficiently authenticated and does not show original stamp and signature.Am I supposed to send Uni-assist my original documents or is the copy of the certified not authentic enough please advice.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mbolajide2010: 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hi All,

Please I have been trying to apply to TUM for masters in Data Engineering And Analytics, and I have been facing the problem of selecting degree programme. I mean the course I want to study is not listed.

Just like week when I tried; there are just two courses for the masters degree program. I wrote to the school to complain, while waiting for their response I decided to check this morning again and the course is still not there, but there are about nine degree courses to be selected now.

Please what other method can one use to apply to TUM.

Thank you so much for your contribution.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
mbolajide2010:
Hi All,

Please I have trying to apply to TUM for masters in Data Engineering And Analytics, and I have been facing the problem of selecting degree programme. I mean the course I want to study is not listed.

Just like week when I tried; there are just two courses for the masters degree program. I wrote to the to complain, while waiting for their response I decided to check this morning again and the course is still not there, but there are about nine degree courses to be selected now.

TUM?
I think their deadline (May 31st) has passed. You should probably prepare your documents and apply for next summer/winter intake.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
arieshybrid:
All, this platform is a very informative and as really helped me and a bunch of people a lot.....

Please i have a quick question:

For those that have gone to the embassy lately for interview:

1) The SOP/LOI, if u write one from home, will you be requested to write another during the interview?
2) Funding, do u need take a bank statement to the interview if u havent funded, or just the blocked account opening confirmation is enough.
Lastly, 3) Is the primary school cert asked for, or just the secondary school upward is enough.

I will appreciate a response to the above questions.

Thank you and GOD bless.
Hi,
1. Type and make three copies of your SOP and you would be fine. That was what I did and I wasn't asked to write another one on the day of my interview.
2. Just a copy of the blocked account opening slip or details (depending on the bank you opened with) would suffice.
3. Yes, the primary school certificate and 2 copies thereof, will also be requested from you.
I wish you the very best!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
The courses are not there because deadline has passed.
The ones still available for WS17 are taught in German. The courses will reappear when applications open. Shalom grin
mbolajide2010:
Hi All,

Please I have trying to apply to TUM for masters in Data Engineering And Analytics, and I have been facing the problem of selecting degree programme. I mean the course I want to study is not listed.

Just like week when I tried; there are just two courses for the masters degree program. I wrote to the to complain, while waiting for their response I decided to check this morning again and the course is still not there, but there are about nine degree courses to be selected now.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchevolata: 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hello @Hadassaheke,

Good day, are you in TUM studying already?

hadassaheke:

Hi,
1. Type and make three copies of your SOP and you would be fine. That was what I did and I wasn't asked to write another one on the day of my interview.
2. Just a copy of the blocked account opening slip or details (depending on the bank you opened with) would suffice.
3. Yes, the primary school certificate and 2 copies thereof, will also be requested from you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
jbonito:

All the best.

Bis Später wink

Just like dat? Oga!

Come drop something joooor

Give us tips, tell us about ur city.
And tricks in interviews.

How u funded u Blocked acct and d rest.

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
donkafor:
Danke schön Bruder grin

How u take Sabi say him fine?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
hadassaheke:

Hi,

The 3Rd sop, na for u abi dem collect d third one too?

2. Am I printing the blocked acount details and going with them too? Cos it's not listed.

3. Me no see my primary school cert. Dat one no go mean anything. I go tell dem say rat chop am.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by macbernard: 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hi house,

Greetings to all the nice people nurturing this amazing thread.

Please your answers to my question below will go a long way in helping.

I want to know if my wife & child can apply to travel with me as dependants while i apply for a german student visa. And if so, how much will go into the blocked account.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
hadassaheke:

Hi,

Wow. I thought the primary school certificate wasnt necessary. Na wa oh
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
uchevolata:
Hello @Hadassaheke,

Good day, are you in TUM studying already?

No. I deferred my admission to this winter term
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
Mrbigman1:

The 3Rd sop, na for u abi dem collect d third one too?

2. Am I printing the blocked acount details and going with them too? Cos it's not listed.

3. Me no see my primary school cert. Dat one no go mean anything. I go tell dem say rat chop am.
They'll collect three I think.
2. Yes. I was asked to present the slip, and I presented the details as sent to me by Finitiba bank.
3. I don't know what to say. But I submitted mine (Both the original and the photocopy)
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchevolata: 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
Best wishes and God's blessings

Cheers
hadassaheke:

No. I deferred my admission to this winter term

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
hadassaheke:

They'll collect three I think.
2. Yes. I was asked to present the slip, and I presented the details as sent to me by Finitiba bank.
3. I don't know what to say. But I submitted mine (Both the original and the photocopy)

I don't think the primary school certificate is necessary. Someone's who's now in Munich says he didn't submit his.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lolz...

Schön means beautiful but when used as Dankeschön means Thank you

Sorry for space. Na learn we still de learn.

#SurvivalTips

Mrbigman1:

How u take Sabi say him fine?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sistaj: 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
dasoul:

I have been accepted into Process, Energy and Environmental System Engineering. What course did apply to study? Have uni-assist confirmed that they have forwarded your application electronically to TU Berlin?
I applied for master of entrepreneurship and innovation.uniassist has long forwarded my application and the school confirmed receipt as well.Pls when did you apply and when did you get the offer?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
donkafor:
Lolz...

Schön means beautiful but when used as Dankeschön means Thank you

I know dat schön means pretty but I dnt know how ur combination worked.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sistaj: 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
hadassaheke:

Hi,
Pls people wey no get primary school certificate nko? ie people who didn't write the first school leaving cert exam.will testimonial suffice?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
dobeespen:

Wow. I thought the primary school certificate wasnt necessary. Na wa oh

I dnt think it's much of a problem. Infor from those who went summer dis year

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (500)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.