Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (919163 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
ayitty:

I will go to the high court and do it all over again.Thanks

Where you do it doesn't matter, be it high court or notary public; so far the specifications are met. Not every high court or notary has the seal. The first thing you need is to know is the actual specification and what they want before you make the same mistake twice. Having said that, you need to first check the deadline of the school because some of the school's deadline with uni-assist is July 15. If you know you can send another document through DHL tomorrow unfailingly; then you can give it a shot, otherwise, I will ask you to forget it. You can pm me if you think you can still meet up. Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
sistaj:

Pls people wey no get primary school certificate nko? ie people who didn't write the first school leaving cert exam.will testimonial suffice?

It is nothing to worry about . Shalom

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by macbernard: 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
macbernard:
Hi house,

Greetings to all the nice people nurturing this amazing thread.

Please your answers to my question below will go a long way in helping.

I want to know if my wife & child can apply to travel with me as dependants while i apply for a german student visa. And if so, how much will go into the blocked account.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hahahahahahaha... Big man... First Class no be who collect extra sheet and no be who him/her head big pass grin
Mrbigman1:

For dis ur head?

Lol. Make u no leave am run oh!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
You'll be blocking another 8640 EUR for your wife.. For your child, I don't know the exact amount to block for him/her.
[quote author=macbernard post=58362545][/quote]
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
Biggest man.. Zenith, 1EUR = 347NGN via Form A? Abeg, which branch make I book slot..
Mrbigman1:

School not embassy.
I dnt know how the invoice will look like but the one I got from an Australian school, it's just a letter head with break down on ur tuition fee.
If ur school can provide dat for u, u re good for Form A.

I really wish ppl who used that form A to come explain how the stuff will look like cos Zenith bank form A is 347 as of yesterday.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ejemedav: 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
ayitty:
Good evening everyone,I sent my documents to Uni-assist and got this response.

Copy of the documentation of your studies in the original language, issued by your university. This documentation must cover the entire time period over which you studied; the documentation may not contain any time gaps.

Please note: You handed in the required document. Unfortunately, it is not sufficiently authenticated and does not show original stamp and original signature. Therefore this document cannot be accepted in this form.

Copy of university degree certificate in the original language

Please note: You handed in the required document. Unfortunately, it is not sufficiently authenticated and does not show original stamp and original signature. Therefore this document cannot be accepted in this form.

Please what do I do?I sent certified true copies not the original documents
Bro uni-assist sent me same thing after d evaluation of my documents, now dis is d interesting part of my case, I didn't certify my documents wether at d court, notary or d embassy ,I jst made photocopy of all my docs and I got d admission at university of koblenz. Landau. Now when I got dis email from uni-assist ,I sent them a mail through d contact form telling them that my school sent my transcript and it has been delivered, d following day they sent another mail telling me dat they jst received my transcript dat morning and when I checked my application status it reads "application complete " d rest is history, so try dis
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ayitty(f): 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
ejemedav:
Bro uni-assist sent me same thing after d evaluation of my documents, now dis is d interesting part of my case, I didn't certify my documents wether at d court, notary or d embassy ,I jst made photocopy of all my docs and I got d admission at university of koblenz. Landau. Now when I got dis email from uni-assist ,I sent them a mail through d contact form telling them that my school sent my transcript and it has been delivered, d following day they sent another mail telling me dat they jst received my transcript dat morning and when I checked my application status it reads "application complete " d rest is history, so try dis

Thanks I sent them a mail through the contact form this evening.I will wait for their response but will certify my documents again and send.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Made123: 11:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
Mrbigman1:

School not embassy.
I dnt know how the invoice will look like but the one I got from an Australian school, it's just a letter head with break down on ur tuition fee.
If ur school can provide dat for u, u re good for Form A.

I really wish ppl who used that form A to come explain how the stuff will look like cos Zenith bank form A is 347 as of yesterday.
Brother, are you sure you aren't talking about dollars here cos no bank in Nigeria will process form A wilth such rate presently. I went to GTB head branch last week to ask about form A and the lady I met at the personal banking platform told me it could be done around the rate of 413-414. I was so shocked because I had checked the black market rate that same day and Euro was sold at 414 too. In fact, I was surprised when I asked the lady if I could buy Euros from black market to fund my blocked account. She told me that the funds has to be deposited into my GTB Euro account as an inflow and not "cash deposit" in order for the transfer to be effected, due to a new policy introduced by GTB.
I don't know if this directive cuts across all banks or just GTB because it's really not helping matters at all.

Now this question runs through my mind.... With all these FX issues affecting funding in Nigeria, what if one decides to fund his blocked account from a source outside Nigeria? How will he explain to the VO when asked who his sponsor is because the name that transferred the fund abroad (as shown on the telex copy/ funding confirmation slip) will definitely be different from the name written as his Sponsor.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by SleekAB: 1:26am On Jul 12, 2017
ayitty:

Thanks I sent them a mail through the contact form this evening.I will wait for their response but will certify my documents again and send.

Hi

What they actually require is that you have the original stamp and signature of the relevant authority from your school on the photocopy of your documents. Without that, any other certification is void.

Get that sorted, and then you can notarize if you wish.

When I got such a mail from them, I had to get originally certified copies of my degree certificate from my school which I sent afterwards.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Holugovernor(m): 2:55am On Jul 12, 2017
Morning intellects..

Am new here.. And I love the trends..

For those that have gone for the confirmation of signature for opening of blocked account..

Please I have a question on confirmation of signature of blocked account.. I already booked an appointment which is slated for next week..

After the certification of the signature at the front of the employee of the embassy.. Who will send the documents to the dueche bank for the opening of the blocked account? Me or the embassy?.because after the payment of fee for certification of signature, will the embassy collect all the documents and send to deushe bank themself or will I be the one to take it to DHL to send.. . Please kindly help me out.. Am seriously bothered..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 7:10am On Jul 12, 2017
Made123:

Brother, are you sure you aren't talking about dollars here cos no bank in Nigeria will process form A wilth such rate presently. I went to GTB head branch last week to ask about form A and the lady I met at the personal banking platform told me it could be done around the rate of 413-414. I was so shocked because I had checked the black market rate that same day and Euro was sold at 414 too. In fact, I was surprised when I asked the lady if I could buy Euros from black market to fund my blocked account. She told me that the funds has to be deposited into my GTB Euro account as an inflow and not "cash deposit" in order for the transfer to be effected, due to a new policy introduced by GTB.
I don't know if this directive cuts across all banks or just GTB because it's really not helping matters at all.

Now this question runs through my mind.... With all these FX issues affecting funding in Nigeria, what if one decides to fund his blocked account from a source outside Nigeria? How will he explain to the VO when asked who his sponsor is because the name that transferred the fund abroad (as shown on the telex copy/ funding confirmation slip) will definitely be different from the name written as his Sponsor.
You don't need to show telex copy. If DB has confirmed your deposit before the interview, use only this confirmation, else tell VO you have funded, but awaiting confirmation.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 7:36am On Jul 12, 2017
Made123:

Maybe am not so sure of what I heard from the "TITI* lady dat day, I asked her for 3 times, she called Lagos branch to confirm or something and the man said same. But without the invoice, they cant bid and hence dey can't accept my application.

Cbn seems to subsidize school fees.

I stand to be corrected anyway.

Make I get the invoice first, what ever rate it is, it will be d cheapest thereis.

Diamond said 400. All of them dey use am make gain. Na Dia way.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Made123: 8:06am On Jul 12, 2017
UncleJudax:

You don't need to show telex copy. If DB has confirmed your deposit before the interview, use only this confirmation, else tell VO you have funded, but awaiting confirmation.

Okay.. I think it's much better to reply the VO with the latter. 'awaiting confirmation'. Thanks brother.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Made123: 8:09am On Jul 12, 2017
Mrbigman1:

Maybe am not so sure of what I heard from the "TITI* lady dat day, I asked her for 3 times, she called Lagos branch to confirm or something and the man said same. But without the invoice, they cant bid and hence dey can't accept my application.

Cbn seems to subsidize school fees.

I stand to be corrected anyway.

Make I get the invoice first, what ever rate it is, it will be d cheapest thereis.

Diamond said 400. All of them dey use am make gain. Na Dia way.
I can agree with the rate of Diamond bank but another thing one must consider is the processing time. Make sure you confirm from those who have used Diamond bank Form A to avoid stories that touch. Safe.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 8:49am On Jul 12, 2017
Holugovernor:
Morning intellects..

Am new here.. And I love the trends..

For those that have gone for the confirmation of signature for opening of blocked account..

Please I have a question on confirmation of signature of blocked account.. I already booked an appointment which is slated for next week..

After the certification of the signature at the front of the employee of the embassy.. Who will send the documents to the dueche bank for the opening of the blocked account? Me or the embassy?.because after the payment of fee for certification of signature, will the embassy collect all the documents and send to deushe bank themself or will I be the one to take it to DHL to send.. . Please kindly help me out.. Am seriously bothered..

U re to buy a prepaid envelop, with this, ur doc will be sent and returned to ur door mouth.

After d certification, dey collect all the photocopies and give u back d originals den by Friday, all package leaves d embassy for germany. U can den start tracking.

Make sure u get a prepaid envelop and be Dia in time.

Get all ur docs accurate and complete to avoid bouncing.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 8:54am On Jul 12, 2017
Made123:

I can agree with the rate of Diamond bank but another thing one must consider is the processing time. Make sure you confirm from those who have used Diamond bank Form A to avoid stories that touch. Safe.

Pls what banks seem to be d fastest?

I know Eco bank is good at it but I dnt know about now.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bochu03: 9:25am On Jul 12, 2017
Went for Interview 12 of June Buh my Applikation was rejected because I have just three weeks to my Aufnahme Prüfung and according to the lady it takes up to 6working weeks to process student Visa..
I wrote Hochschule Konstanz to defer my admission which they did and sent me summer semester admission letter..
Pls am asking brethren, when should I book for summer interview at the German embassy.. I need to book early to avoid any disappointment...bitte schrieb mir so bald wie möglich..
In Erwartung eure Antwort..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 9:28am On Jul 12, 2017
Made123:

Okay.. I think it's much better to reply the VO with the latter. 'awaiting confirmation'. Thanks brother.
Yea. During my time, I funded before the interview, went with telex copy, but VO never asked for evidence, so I didn't show.

You will be ok!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Touchflex(m): 9:51am On Jul 12, 2017
Mailed the necessary student visa applications documents for about 2weeks now, no response from embassy...I've sent 2reminder mails, still no reply... grin
What could be going on with this kind of unreplied feedback

Tried calling the consulate contact sef...not connecting angry

Who has an idea of what next I should try...

Enrolment deadline is 13 Sept

Thinking of requesting enrollment extension but this one embassy never even tell me anything angry

Cc: honourableseyi,Futurewise,unclejudax,jbonito,jigba, mrbigman...etal...any ideas angry
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Made123: 10:05am On Jul 12, 2017
[quote author=Mrbigman1 post=58371824]

Pls what banks seem to be d fastest?

I don't have an idea about this bro. Although I once used Ecobank Form A last year and it took exactly two weeks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Made123: 10:30am On Jul 12, 2017
UncleJudax:

Yea. During my time, I funded before the interview, went with telex copy, but VO never asked for evidence, so I didn't show.

You will be ok!
Okay... Thanks bro. Anyways let's see how it goes.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Stargpressy: 10:38am On Jul 12, 2017
He has not gotten an offer, is in process mine too, I applied for innovation management and entrepreneurship.. As u said d skul confirmed they received ur application then check their site, then use d access code given to u to enter to online portal then login with ur umi assist number and ur date of birth to see ur status...or simply use this site to login with your uni assist number and date of birth d format for date of birth is 20.10.1990 diz is d site https://zulapp.zuv.tu-berlin.de/qisserver/servlet/de.his.servlet.RequestDispatcherServlet;jsessionid=B187A07AB1D7A11125A7C547B59B602D.worker1_zul18?state=user&type=0&category=auth.redirect
sistaj:

I applied for master of entrepreneurship and innovation.uniassist has long forwarded my application and the school confirmed receipt as well.Pls when did you apply and when did you get the offer?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Stargpressy: 10:55am On Jul 12, 2017
January...
bochu03:
Went for Interview 12 of June Buh my Applikation was rejected because I have just three weeks to my Aufnahme Prüfung and according to the lady it takes up to 6working weeks to process student Visa..
I wrote Hochschule Konstanz to defer my admission which they did and sent me summer semester admission letter..
Pls am asking brethren, when should I book for summer interview at the German embassy.. I need to book early to avoid any disappointment...bitte schrieb mir so bald wie möglich..
In Erwartung eure Antwort..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 12, 2017
ayitty:
Good evening everyone,I sent my documents to Uni-assist and got this response.

Copy of the documentation of your studies in the original language, issued by your university. This documentation must cover the entire time period over which you studied; the documentation may not contain any time gaps.

Copy of university degree certificate in the original language

Please what do I do?I sent certified true copies not the original documents
you have to properly notarize/certify all the pages of your transcript, stamped (attesting certified true copy),sealed, signed and also dated. same applicable to you B.sc certificate.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by haybellfire(m): 11:12am On Jul 12, 2017
dooch:

I also applied for the same course and my application was accepted. I included my waec results, university transcript, university certificate, and English language proficiency from my university. Maybe you didn't have one of this document and that could explain the reason for the rejection.
Bro abeg drop ur mail wanna message you dont understand this PM thing thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lumyehiteryur(m): 11:47am On Jul 12, 2017
Hi all,

Just left Zenith bank now about funding. They said they trade Euro @447 not 347. I nearly fainted ooooo. Although its 347 dey wrote... but the platform will automatically give the conversion in naira which is 3.86 (447)

Please any one who has funded at a cheaper rate shld help out.

Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Made123: 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
lumyehiteryur:
Hi all,

Just left Zenith bank now about funding. They said they trade Euro @447 not 347. I nearly fainted ooooo. Although its 347 dey wrote... but the platform will automatically give the conversion in naira which is 3.86 (447)

Shalom
Nawa o. Zenith bank!!! I was even complaining when GTB said 414 and now I'm hearing this. May God help us
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
They trade? The person you asked gave you wrong information. 447 can't be for Form A.. Black market is even 410... Someone funded 405 via Zenith.. Ask a senior officer that you wanna fund via Form A and not that you wanna buy.

Even around April when FX was still hard to get, jbonito funded at 420 via Form A.. Why 447 now?
lumyehiteryur:
Hi all,

Shalom

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by slim4jesus: 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hi everyone, can anyone please confirm whether the visa application form can be hand filled. Is it compulsory to fill it on PC first before printing it out or one can simply print out, then complete. Thank you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Olanrewaju92(m): 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
lumyehiteryur:
Hi all,

Shalom

Abeg, go that bank and ask again. #447 loun loun when black market be #417. Dey hv given u the MOST FALSE information bro/sis. It would be awkward a bank official don't know what they call form A.

Burst: this information is capital WRONG

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (500)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.