Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) (10984 Views)

Advice Pls!! She Said She Likes Me! / He Refused To Marry Me Cos Of My Age But I Still Have Feelings For Him / Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by saintchuks9(m): 6:26am On Apr 17, 2016
[color=#000099][/cowalor]Was hoping on wen d gist will end
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by Julietcutie(f): 6:33am On Apr 17, 2016
AyamBlaze:
See as this one dey form professor/ special adviser on top relationship affairs Who u epp with this ur comment now?
I epp u nd op
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 17, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Na d thing wey I bin dey do for house be that oo

Egbon Larem... If u want the Yuan.. come nd collect it tonguegrin
Lolz..I prefer d dollars..Yuan koor.
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by Pdizzle(m): 7:56am On Apr 17, 2016
Acidosis:
OP: have you had sex before?

Girl: No, but abused

Girl: I don't think I've ever been penetrated

ahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

This thing you both call a relationship is meaningless.

Those lines were the biggest scam in the relationship, that girl is sexually active and the op is a Virgin.
Op, this is pardonable if you're below 18, if not you need to work on yourself, that girl is more experienced and sound more matured than you.

3 Likes

Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by AyamBlaze: 8:45am On Apr 17, 2016
Julietcutie:

I epp u nd op
You don epp urself?
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by lordthree(m): 9:18am On Apr 17, 2016
[size=14pt]op is obviously still a kid, there's nothing remotely naughty about that chat, bet that girl was laughing at you sef while chatting, if I chat with your girl ehn she for don mention "I'm wet" Tay Tay. Learner[/size]
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by DharmyYinks: 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
MzLarem:
Lolz..I prefer d dollars..Yuan koor.

Yuan is the latest currency.

When Yuan comes.. smartphones might be cheaper.

Yuan is good!

Be like Yuan!

Prefer Yuan grin
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
freecocoa:
Hehehe

What a chat.

The both of you are not serious.

Girl claiming abuse but don't think she was penetrated, dude claiming kezeiah took his farginity.

Orisirisi.

And this chat was supposed to be naughty o.grin

It was supposed to be a semi naughty chat, funny how things turned tho but u ernn .... grin grin hmm not saying anything agin cool
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by chigoizie7(m): 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
Dzeimzb:
I really have to create another moniker to be able to post this. This issue with my girlfriend has taken a new dimension now. We have been dating since Late January till now and even though it's a long distance relationship we kept in touch daily. How ever, along the line she felt I never love her enough cos she said I don't crave to know her well enough. That's the first issue of breakup last month. To cut those boundaries, I loosed my guard and went naughty with her ( she initiated it) through our chats. I felt there is nothing to hide since the feeling is mutual. Just evening yesterday she called me and told me that I am too canal and she is breaking up the relationship. ( I ve sensed sth to be wrong initially). In which case the chat was deliberately initiated by her to lead me along Cos to her, I don't have the qualities she need in a man and she have to tell herself she isn't assuming . I was shocked but kept my cool and said nothing cos to me, we chatted together. Pls am sorry to bore you guys with our private chats but I got to make some decisions and would want mature and deep rooted response. About my opinion about her, she is cool and have the qualities I want in a lady.

From what I have read, u re still a learner.

I mean who bad mouths a girl he fûcked willingly b4 another girl he intends to fûck?

Even when she was probing further to know why she is cheap and why u hate her after the sex, u were still busy opening ur mouth like the onuku that u are.

She is a very smart girl, she only used that word to dump ur silly àss.

The point is, what guarantee does she have that u won't bad mouth her b4 other girls u intend to slay in the future?

U ve not seen ur would be bae brèast size and u are busy telling her what u want or what u don't like about breästs.

Like I said, u are a leaner, that babe smart die.
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by adedammy007(m): 11:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
this op no geh brain jare......d dirty chat wey he talk sef dey boring......metcheeeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sexy Bride Curvy Bum Goes Viral On Social Media / Finding True Love In A Lifetime: How Many Times? / Thread modified.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.