Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) (10977 Views)

Advice Pls!! She Said She Likes Me! / He Refused To Marry Me Cos Of My Age But I Still Have Feelings For Him / Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by misshoree(f): 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
Spreads mat....

So wah exactly led to d brkup
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by CaptainRahl(m): 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
freecocoa:
You probably are joking.cheesy
...nat joking swt hrt...jst trying to sch d op frm my pool of experience...
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by Keketu(m): 7:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Very whack I swear. And he must be ugly cause na them sabi talk this.

Face ugly, sense of humour ugly, brain ugly errthing ugly.
will you keep shut angry

1 Like

Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by Intrepid01(m): 8:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
This one na sarewagba material not gf material

When you see street guys, he no dey tey to recognize dem.

2 Likes

Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
Intrepid01:

When you see street guys, he no dey tey to recognize dem.
Abi o my colleague. Na only street guy dey know street guy
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
Keketu:
will you keep shut angry

Hahahaha. Pained nigga.
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by tommychow(m): 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
You really wasted my time, bro.

1 Like

Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by ayamAgenius: 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
I'm even ashamed for the OP....
What the hell is this?

1 Like

Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
What is this now Op,I av some questions 4 u ooo

1)U sure say d gal is/was ur gf abi u still dey toast am?
2) Is 'ok' her favorite word abt y 'ok' con plenty 4 her matter like this
3)I feel there shld be a pre-dating time(a time wen d wooing&formatting is still going on)where u get to talk abt ur likes nd dislike nd knowing each other more b4 u decide to either woo her or nt nd she'll decide if she'll agree
4)Nd WTF Op,are u 16??
5)Lastly,dis isn't a question..comman enrol for wooing nd dating class..25k per month(Negotiable)..Akube size dey too,15k.

BTW,bae was never serious with u cos she said 'ur wife breast will be small wen ur children starts sucking it'..she didn't see a future with u dat was why I asked if u're even dating @ all.

1 Like

Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by DharmyYinks: 9:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
MzLarem:

5)Lastly,dis isn't a question..comman enrol for wooing nd dating class..25k per month(Negotiable)..Akube size dey too,15k.
Last price 1k cry
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
DharmyYinks:
Last price 1k cry
Lmaooo..Go to yaba,u'll see 500 own sef
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by DharmyYinks: 10:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
MzLarem:
Lmaooo..Go to yaba,u'll see 500 own sef
No fuel cry
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by TrollTrap: 10:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
Lol this oP is an amateur of the highest order. Talking about fruits when explaining boobs n turn ons...mtcheeew
See im head like naughty chats. Lol bruv there's nothing naughty there
My naughty chats dey give gyal dem belle sef angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
DharmyYinks:
No fuel cry
Trek na
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
DharmyYinks:
No fuel cry
Trek na
DharmyYinks:
No fuel cry
Trek na
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
is this chat naughty?? I had to switch on images on my opera and set the quality to high.... Reloaded the page and while the 544kb page was loading...i saw the first pic.... ''i just wanna hold you tight'' ''you are making butterflies.......'' ...i just stopped the loading and switched off my images.... Both of una no sabi anything about naughty chats

3 Likes

Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by DharmyYinks: 11:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
MzLarem:
Trek na
1k last naa... Biko,pls,ejoo, edakun cry
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by demzylahot(m): 11:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
still observing
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by lodscott(m): 11:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
op, go and get laid
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by mavericky(m): 11:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
This thread is a waste of mb.
Someone has an absurd definition of naughty chat. This is child's play.
tommychow:
You really wasted my time, bro.
I swear
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 17, 2016
DharmyYinks:

1k last naa... Biko,pls,ejoo, edakun cry
shift go front small,u'll see or come back wen dollar don reduce.
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by Fraih(f): 12:36am On Apr 17, 2016
Acidosis:
OP: have you had sex before?

Girl: No, but abused

Girl: I don't think I've ever been penetrated

ahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

This thing you both call a relationship is meaningless.
Thought I was the only one who noted that.
That was Damnnnnn!!!
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by DharmyYinks: 12:44am On Apr 17, 2016
MzLarem:
shift go front small,u'll see or come back wen dollar don reduce.
U never hear say na Yuan we dey use now undecided

1k jae cry
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 17, 2016
DharmyYinks:
U never hear say na Yuan we dey use now undecided

1k jae cry
Hehehgrin..u nd buhari don finalize am?
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by DharmyYinks: 1:05am On Apr 17, 2016
MzLarem:
Hehehgrin..u nd buhari don finalize am?
Na d thing wey I bin dey do for house be that oo

Egbon Larem... If u want the Yuan.. come nd collect it tonguegrin
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by yhusiee(f): 2:07am On Apr 17, 2016
Hope you do not mind my asking: shocked shocked How old are you kids? I mean OP and his GF

2 Likes

Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by AyamBlaze: 2:23am On Apr 17, 2016
ifex370:
Lol...

I laf wen I c such grin

Una go just de decieve una self...

Love is a waste of time... My last gf made me realize this..ever since.. Its been my education.. Career n finance
Baba, I swear, you are my role model! Who needs a girlfriend, except her dad has the necessary 'connections'
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by AyamBlaze: 2:32am On Apr 17, 2016
donbenedict:
Lwkmd! What d fvck is the meanin of this?

grin cheesy

Ah ah, dis is like a b c na

I was expecting nude pics already or oooh, I want to suck ur dick and swallow ur cum in my mouth kinda chat..
Please, what is the meaning of "CUM" and how can someone "SWALLOW" cum? Is it ice cream or akamu? Please explain. I'm utterly confused
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by AyamBlaze: 2:36am On Apr 17, 2016
Julietcutie:
I don't know but from the chat it seems ur not sexually experienced and ur gf wants to leave you coz of dat... d two options here are
1.let her go or remain with her and she would get her sexual satisfaction else where
2.try ND improve ur performance... google and research on how to satisfy a woman... u could ask friends (female or male)
See as this one dey form professor/ special adviser on top relationship affairs Who u epp with this ur comment now?
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by Intrepid01(m): 2:39am On Apr 17, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Abi o my colleague. Na only street guy dey know street guy

Lol.....@ my colleague, that was when I was in d world. Not anymore. JESU don take over
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by Gebbson007(m): 2:42am On Apr 17, 2016
c small pickin chat .d LST tym I DD dis ws in ss1 plus I dnt do LNG distance rship ,it doesn't work fr me I gas feel her. dis typa chat wunt cm 2 life if it wasn't a LNG distance rship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Sleptwith Someone Else / The Knack That Hunted Me For Years..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.