Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,446 members, 7,843,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Is Infactuation Same As Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Infactuation Same As Love? (717 Views)

Love Is A Fraud! There Is No Such Thing As Love / Can You Differentiate Between Love And Infactuation ? / Love Or Infactuation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Infactuation Same As Love? by aboveonly(m): 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2009
Is infactuation same thing as love?I beg to disagree.This two exclusive words are more often than not mistaken for each other.What then are the differences?

1.infactuation is instant desire;yousee the opposite sex for the 1st time & all you dream of is how good he or she would be in bed;Love is frienship.It takes root and grows one day at a time.

2.infactuation has an element of sexual excitement,while love is maturation of frienship.

3.infactuation is marked by the feeling of insecurity-you are excited & eager but not genuiely happy-nagging, doubts,unanswered questions;love on the other hand is marked by understanding & mature acceptance of imperfection that you may notice in your partner.There is a mark of security even if it involves long distance relationship.

4.infactuation speaks thus:"we must marry right away" for fear of losing out or the risk of loosing him/her;but love says don't panic,be patient,for he/she is yours!

5.infactuation lacks confidence-e.g.,when one of the partner is away you wonder if he/she is unfaithfull to the extent of browsing thru youryour partner mobile phone;BUT,love speaks confidence.It means trust.You feel calmed,secured & unthreatened.Your partner feel that trust & its makes him/her trustworthy.

6.Finally,infactuation might lead you to do things you will regret later & feel let down;BUT,love makes you look up,contented & a better person than you were before.

So,when next you tell somebody "i love u," please pause a moment & ask if you actually meant it.WHAT'S YOUR TAKE ON THIS?

more on this @http:///nekko8

(1) (Reply)

For Real,some One Please Tell Me How I Can Deal With My Fear And Shyness / Distance Relationship / Love Is A Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.