Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Anything Wrong In Getting Married To Someone From Another Tribe Or Religion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anything Wrong In Getting Married To Someone From Another Tribe Or Religion? (705 Views)

Can You Marry From Another Tribe? / Am Helpless...is It A Crime To Marry From Another Tribe / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anything Wrong In Getting Married To Someone From Another Tribe Or Religion? by azeecoboy(m): 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
drop ur comments and contributions cool
Re: Anything Wrong In Getting Married To Someone From Another Tribe Or Religion? by jerryunit48: 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
NO
Re: Anything Wrong In Getting Married To Someone From Another Tribe Or Religion? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
azeecoboy:
drop ur comments and contributions cheesy
my present relationship is facing some trial times cause of tribe ish!!!
Re: Anything Wrong In Getting Married To Someone From Another Tribe Or Religion? by falconey(m): 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
people will say no but there is always problem attached to it.

nobody should quote me, if you do I will show you why women spend more time in the bath room than men!!!!!
Re: Anything Wrong In Getting Married To Someone From Another Tribe Or Religion? by Vinshu(f): 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
No problem as long as you are both educated
Re: Anything Wrong In Getting Married To Someone From Another Tribe Or Religion? by donbenedict(m): 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
Mehn falconey is so right....

I'm so very much skeptical in spending the rest of my life with a yoruba lady despite how sweet and charming they are.

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong In Getting Married To Someone From Another Tribe Or Religion? by azeecoboy(m): 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
Vinshu:
No problem as long as you are both educated
thats a No No!!!!...
education doesnt have any impact here my sis
Re: Anything Wrong In Getting Married To Someone From Another Tribe Or Religion? by azeecoboy(m): 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
falconey:
people will say no but there is always problem attach to it.

nobody should quote me, if you do I will show you why women spend more time in the bath room than men!!!!!
yes,bigger problems in future for the couples involved
Re: Anything Wrong In Getting Married To Someone From Another Tribe Or Religion? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
donbenedict:
Mehn falconey is so right....

I'm so very much skeptical in spending the rest of my life with a yoruba lady despite how sweet and charming they are.
I've dated from different tribes and i can tell you that ethnicity is the least of the problem i encountered.

The thrust of the matter is learn to respect her and see her as your lady no matter the stereotypes of her ethnicity
Re: Anything Wrong In Getting Married To Someone From Another Tribe Or Religion? by Hypolyta: 6:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
Actually it is recommended as the world needs hybrid people, it is full of retards as it is now mainly because of marrying where your eyesight reaches
Re: Anything Wrong In Getting Married To Someone From Another Tribe Or Religion? by Vinshu(f): 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
azeecoboy:
thats a No No!!!!...
education doesnt have any impact here my sis

It does. I'm married to someone of different tribe and religion. It's working

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anything Wrong In Getting Married To Someone From Another Tribe Or Religion? by donbenedict(m): 6:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
Fedayeen:
I've dated from different tribes and i can tell you that ethnicity is the least of the problem i encountered.

The thrust of the matter is learn to respect her and see her as your lady no matter the stereotypes of her ethnicity
the only problem I have with d yoruba ladies is dat wen they have issues with their man who isn't yoruba, dey tend to rain insults on him in their dialect leavin him to wonder. Dat I just don't like. At all..
Re: Anything Wrong In Getting Married To Someone From Another Tribe Or Religion? by falconey(m): 6:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
Fedayeen:

the op is talking about marriage not date. you built your point on date , I have dated and had sex with girls from different tribes and yes ethnicity was least of the problem.

this is marriage , lots of things are involve, rites,tradition,legal union, legal documentation etc
Re: Anything Wrong In Getting Married To Someone From Another Tribe Or Religion? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
falconey:

the op is talking about marriage not date. you built your point on date , I have dated and had sex with girls from different tribes and yes ethnicity was least of the problem.

this is marriage , lots of things are involve, rites,tradition,legal union, legal documentation etc
Thanks. Our African society dwells on this culture and religion thingy that it holds down. Marrying from another tribe takes a Strong will to do it but marrying an hausa muslim girl into Christian home is not possible in this our society

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong In Getting Married To Someone From Another Tribe Or Religion? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
donbenedict:
the only problem I have with d yoruba ladies is dat wen they have issues with their man who isn't yoruba, dey tend to rain insults on him in their dialect leavin him to wonder. Dat I just don't like. At all..
Lol. It can't happen in my case cos i can speak their language
Re: Anything Wrong In Getting Married To Someone From Another Tribe Or Religion? by donbenedict(m): 6:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
Fedayeen:
Lol. It can't happen in my case cos i can speak their language
good for u.. me I can't understand... if only I could learn, den marrying a yoruba girl wouldn't be any problem
Re: Anything Wrong In Getting Married To Someone From Another Tribe Or Religion? by vicstar(m): 6:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
• • • • • cry • • • • •
Re: Anything Wrong In Getting Married To Someone From Another Tribe Or Religion? by azeecoboy(m): 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
vicstar:
• • • • • cry • • • • •
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Behave Like This? / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Indulge In S * X Before Marriage / Na Love Abi Na Charm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.