Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Indulge In S * X Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Indulge In S * X Before Marriage (709 Views)

Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville / 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Indulge In S * X Before Marriage by MrPortable0000: 10:25pm On May 31, 2016
Being unmarry should be a very special time for you; A time to study and learn; To think about what you would like to do in the future; To develop friendships; And to grow into the kind of person you want to be as an adult.This is an exciting time for you to discover the opposite s*x buh without having to deal with the complications of being involved in S#xual activity.

Dating can be a lot of fun without s*x! Getting into the S#xual scene can short-circuit the growth you need to become a mature adult!.

Don’t be afraid you will lose him or her if you say “NO” to s*x.If your boyfriend wants you only for your physical self, then they aren’t worth it.

Ten Good Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Indulge In s*x When You Haven’t Marry.

1. First of all, you won’t ever have to worry about getting pregnant, you will never experience the fear and anxiety of having to tell your parents, “I’m pregnant..” or “I got my girlfriend pregnant”.Pregnancy should be a happy announcement after marriage.

2. You will never have to worry about getting “STD”[Sexually Transmitted Disease].

3. You’ll be free to grow emotionally, psychologically, intellectualy and spiritually.

4. You will feel good about yourself, knowing that you didn’t give in to your partner pressure.

5. By not falling into “the s*x-trap” , you’re building your psychological strength and self-esteem.

6. You will be setting an example for others, siblings, friends and people around you, showing them that S#xual activity can be avoided.

7. You will be protecting your own reputation, no lady wants to be known as “Loose” or “Olosho”, no guy wants the reputation of being a “Stud” or “Maniaks”.

8. You will known for certain that he or she cares about you for who are and not just for your physical person.

9. You will be free to channel your energies into healthy activities such as Reading, Studies, Sports, etc.

10. The last buh not least… You will learn not confuse love with s*x.s*x can be spontaneous and brief (A One Night Stand).Love takes time to grow and lasts forever.

NB
I created this article to advice everyone(Both Gender) not to think “s*x is Love” before marriage.A guy can have s*x with you today and dump you tomorrow.And will always badmouth you infront of his friends.

Say No To s*x Before Marriage..

Written By Danceville…

http://proudlynationz.com.ng/2016/05/10-reasons-why-you-shouldnt-indulge-in-s-x-before-marriage/
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Indulge In S * X Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 31, 2016
Kind of confused here

Op opens a thread and concludes its written by another nairalander Danceville

This is buharis fault undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Indulge In S * X Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 31, 2016
Sex Before Marriage Is The Best
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Indulge In S * X Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 31, 2016
[quote author=MrPortable0000 post=46154831]Being unmarry should be a very special time for you; A time to study and learn; To think about what you would like to do in the future; To develop friendships; And to grow into the kind of person you want to be as an adult.This is an exciting time for you to discover the opposite s*x buh without having to deal with the complications of being involved in S#xual activity.

Dating can be a lot of fun without s*x! Getting into the S#xual scene can short-circuit the growth you need to become a mature adult!.

Don’t be afraid you will lose him or her if you say “NO” to s*x.If your boyfriend wants you only for your physical self, then they aren’t worth it.

1. First of all, you won’t ever have to worry about getting pregnant, you will never experience the fear and anxiety of having to tell your parents, “I’m pregnant..” or “I got

Op you be virgin? if you are not please stop this blamsphemy.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Indulge In S * X Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 31, 2016
Somebody must test how good the thing is b4 marriage grin else!, you are on ur own.

Op!, you are right....bt at dis age and time, some people can handle a whole lot with sexual relationships.

I'm of the opinion that... if you can abstain do, if u can't be faithful to one partner.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Indulge In S * X Before Marriage by DanceVille: 11:01pm On May 31, 2016
MrPortable0000:
Being unmarry should be a very special time for you; A time to study and learn; To think about what you would like to do in the future; To develop friendships; And to grow into the kind of person you want to be as an adult.This is an exciting time for you to discover the opposite s*x buh without having to deal with the complications of being involved in S#xual activity.

1. First of all, you won’t ever have to worry about getting pregnant, you will never experience the fear and anxiety of having to tell your parents, “I’m pregnant..” or “I got my girlfriend pregnant”.Pregnancy should be a happy announcement after marriage.

2. You will never have to worry about getting “STD”[Sexually Transmitted Disease].

3. You’ll be free to grow emotionally, psychologically, intellectualy and spiritually.

4. You will feel good about yourself, knowing that you didn’t give in to your partner pressure.

5. By not falling into “the s*x-trap” , you’re building your psychological strength and self-esteem.

6. You will be setting an example for others, siblings, friends and people around you, showing them that S#xual activity can be avoided.

7. You will be protecting your own reputation, no lady wants to be known as “Loose” or “Olosho”, no guy wants the reputation of being a “Stud” or “Maniaks”.

8. You will known for certain that he or she cares about you for who are and not just for your physical person.

9. You will be free to channel your energies into healthy activities such as Reading, Studies, Sports, etc.

10. The last buh not least… You will learn not confuse love with s*x.s*x can be spontaneous and brief (A One Night Stand).Love takes time to grow and lasts forever.

NB
I created this article to advice everyone(Both Gender) not to think “s*x is Love” before marriage.A guy can have s*x with you today and dump you tomorrow.And will always badmouth you infront of his friends.

Say No To s*x Before Marriage..

Written By Danceville…

http://proudlynationz.com.ng/2016/05/10-reasons-why-you-shouldnt-indulge-in-s-x-before-marriage/
Op! Please remove my name jare.

This is my thread..

(1) (Reply)

Brain Teaser, Tell Me What's Wrong With This Picture / I Lose Interest In People Too Fast........what Could Be Wrong / Help!!! I Have A Distractor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.