Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her (64194 Views)

Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage / Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking / Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Nelkoko: 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
Yea

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Ariba2(m): 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hmmmm........ it is well
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by vikeyz(m): 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
Why am i feeling that He is under a strong spell?
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by seunlayi(m): 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
I was reading and I forgot to post. Thank God that I read it all. Infact, orí ọkùnrin miran ti dàrú láti inú oyún.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Janet101(f): 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
dearsly:

U get time!.....dont u have anything doing?

Yes,I'm jobless just like u.

3 Likes

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by onatisi(m): 9:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
One thing I have come to realise about marriage and divorce is that the lack of understanding about the nature of women or men ,makes spouses take irrational decisions. These decisions are later regretted when people get older ,and they realise that what they counted as a big issue wad actually a minor one ,albeit most times the damages caused by such decisions are usually irrevocably

6 Likes

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Sunglass20(f): 9:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
HopeAlive14:
This thing called love and marriage is somehow mysterious.

One moment, a man and a woman are professing undying love to each other.

Years later, the hatred and animosity that exists between them is unfathomable!

Ma, Sir, divorce is never the answer to marital challenges!

You are right my dear. Just today morning, I was watching a movie with my guy that the both of them featured in and we were like praising them both, only for us to go online and see this heartbreaking news. I feel for the lady. I pray God's will be done in their lives.

3 Likes

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hehe, maybe he left the house because you made it ungovernable grin
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by femi4: 9:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Eeya, dis life shaaa. Bt wat do u xpect? When beauty married a beast! D charm is finally fallin off Mide's eye. Wit d guys tribal mark asif tiger scratched him.

Ps, nobody shuld quote me. I wasn't tlkn 2anyone's fada!
Oponu jatijati!
You don baff?
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by CecyAdrian(f): 9:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
Zico5:
I know from day one that this woman never like her husband. She only married him due to the favour the man did for her mum and bringing her to limelight. Let me reinstate that the man has his blame. Nothing on earth should make a man marry a lady if she doesn't love him. It will only lead to problem at the long run cos there is nothing u will do that will satisfy her. Imagine, after four grown up children, she can still split out such rubbish. Let her join the bandwagon of divorcee, she will know the truth later on.

What are you saying? Are you ok @ all? angry

3 Likes

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by IJOBA2: 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
TELL ME REASON WNY THE MAN NO GO RUN FOR HIS LIFE WHEN YOU DEY GIVE AM ONLY OMOTARA JOHNSON

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by asatemple(f): 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
Zico5:
I know from day one that this woman never like her husband. She only married him due to the favour the man did for her mum and bringing her to limelight. Let me reinstate that the man has his blame. Nothing on earth should make a man marry a lady if she doesn't love him. It will only lead to problem at the long run cos there is nothing u will do that will satisfy her. Imagine, after four grown up children, she can still split out such rubbish. Let her join the bandwagon of divorcee, she will know the truth later on.
mind ur words, wish someone what you wish your sisters or daughter. Marriage is beyond humancomprehension

3 Likes

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Eeya, dis life shaaa. Bt wat do u xpect? When beauty married a beast! D charm is finally fallin off Mide's eye. Wit d guys tribal mark asif tiger scratched him.

this life is so unfair tho...

as in how can it dash only you alone this heavy load of stup.id.ity enough for 10 people.. eeyah

2 Likes

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by dearsly(m): 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
Janet101:

Yes,I'm jobless just like u.

Well u lost it...by being rude...
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by drnairalov: 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
thing instagram has caused ... everybody knows problems that should be within...geez... but dis is d same mide that granted an interview saying her husband is ugly but she still loves him. sad , keep ur issues to ur self.

1 Like

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Zico5(m): 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
CecyAdrian:

I ask u the same question

1 Like

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by longleg(m): 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
naughtynaughty:

Are you married?
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by sinceraconcept(m): 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
Even though I've not heard this man's side of the story,he's wicked sha,with the way he's directing his posts to wrong handles,it means he doesn't send poor Mide at all and who knows maybe he's doing that intentionally to show her she's nothing and he doesn't really give a damn about her.,also,no matter what your wife might have done to you,you have no reason to pack out of the house leaving your children to starve but Mide didn't really tell us what she did,maybe she's cheating,who knows? Cos these nollywood female actresses can't be trusted
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Fanirandele: 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2016
CecyAdrian:

I was wondering the same thing. The man moved out of the house yet he was on Instagram saying how wonderful hi wife is making people to insult her for not gushing over him on social media also. This made her to finally come out and give her side of the story so people can stop blaming her since they love to blame her and yet you blame her for speaking The woman kept he mouth shut all this while he abandoned his family yet people blamed her, now she's talking this one is blaming her again!

Na wa o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
naughtynaughty:

wait guy, I'm supporting u on this so don't insult my fada! Infact I think na only me observe dat! How can dat pretty woman marry dat baboon if not Cham! Now its Clear, he dey even abandon his home or na the woman dey pay house rent ni? He beter clear himself of this alegation b4 Nl begin swear for him

1 Like

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Iamvictor(m): 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
This is super serious
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by SmartMugu: 9:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
ireneony:
Who are these people. ..
Me nor sabi them
Just continue watching telemundo.
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by samsam2019: 9:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
Zico5:
quite easy for you to blame the woman even without a knowledge of what happened between them.

And what favour did he do to her late mom? from what o know afeez was one of her many errand boys then. He worked under Funmi Martins

5 Likes

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by walexy14(m): 10:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hmmmmmmm..... After 15yrs. God help us that we are planning of going into this contract called Marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
daretodiffer:

What is beastly about him? In fact, that guy i handsome. You shouldn't put him down because you don't like tribal marks undecided
Nice one, ur dp made me tilt my phone.
U seeing Hafeez Owo as handsome
U uploading a make-up free face
U looking beautiful AF
U having those inviting lips
I say U r rare

I am Mohammad (though I'm not rare gem cheesy)

1 Like

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by victor2008(m): 10:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Ogun chop that ur mouth,u talk say tiger scratch him face,u know wetin go happen to u,if u get accident and ur teeth commot,u don turn zombie be that
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Mayflowa(m): 10:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
naughtynaughty:

Ps, nobody shuld quote me. I wasn't tlkn 2anyone's
fada!

Really? That man look handsome to me. Some men you think are ugly actually look handsome if you did check very well.

Moreso, you cant really tell if someone is beautiful or not after spending more than 2 years with him/her. Smiling makes everyone fine. I am saying facial look is not the case here.
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by adidasBarca: 10:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
Some Nigeria's actresses are useless because someone is out there deceiving her, i pray she will reconsign b4 is too late.
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
ActOfWar:

Thanks. I don't seem to remember you
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Caracta(f): 10:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
I am not a fan of Mide but I like her because of her mother.

Now for the sake of Funmi Martins...let there be peace.

This Afeez guy sef. Wasn't he Funmi's manager? Not too long after Funmi died, he knocked her up huh? I just wish Funmi was alive to see her grand daughters.

Mide asking for help on Instagram. How cool.
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by CecyAdrian(f): 10:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
Zico5:

I ask u the same question

I will choose to ignore you because your type is just di$gusting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] / First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail / Manchester United Welcomes Davido With Customized Jersey - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.