Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her (64196 Views)

Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage / Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking / Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
Sad situation. I wish her and the children well.

Why would a man move out of the house and abandon his wife and children?

Even if he doesn't want to be with her anymore, for one reason or the other, he shouldn't neglect his children nor his responsibilities as a Father. Those kids are carbon copies of him. Shame on him.

5 Likes

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
People are going through a lot in this 'thing' called marriage and they gats to act as if things are right in the public.

Baba God ooo

2 Likes

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Fanirandele: 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2016
adidasBarca:
Some Nigeria's actresses are useless because someone is out there deceiving her, i pray she will reconsign b4 is too late.

She's useless because her husband abandoned the house and left her alone to take care of the children's welfare shocked

1 Like

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by CecyAdrian(f): 10:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
Fanirandele:

I was wondering the same thing. The man moved out of the house yet he was on Instagram saying how wonderful hi wife is making people to insult her for not gushing over him on social media also. This made her to finally come out and give her side of the story so people can stop blaming her since they love to blame her and yet you blame her for speaking The woman kept he mouth shut all this while he abandoned his family yet people blamed her, now she's talking this one is blaming her again!

Na wa o

Don't mind the y€ye fellow. I just felt like resetting his brain with a resounding slap. I do not know why most men are always quick to fault the woman in any broken relationship.

7 Likes

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
daretodiffer:

Thanks. I don't seem to remember you
Yeah, this also my first time of meeting u. U even a moslem shocked shocked just seeing the black vail. I think I have found myself a befitting female friend. Your name pls?
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
ActOfWar:

Yeah, this also my first time of meeting u. U even a moslem shocked shocked just seeing the black vail. I think I have found myself a befitting female friend. Your name pls?

Call me 'daretodiffer'.

You don't want me to be your friend smiley
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by GodnGold: 10:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
walexy14:
Hmmmmmmm..... After 15yrs. God help us that we are planning of going into this contract called Marriage
God will help you.

Make sure you marry your friend.

Be a friend too.

Do not be misled.

Family over everything.

1 Like

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by onatisi(m): 10:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
walexy14:
Hmmmmmmm..... After 15yrs. God help us that we are planning of going into this contract called Marriage
There is nothing difficult in marriage. The first rule u must understand is never to take ur wife attitude too serious,women are bound to misbehave,insult or most often act foolishly,whenever she starts just look at her like a 5 year old kid,secondly women are basically talkers ,so talk more with your wife

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by banana4nana(m): 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
Janet101:

Yes,I'm jobless just like u.
. like both "am kinda jobless"
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by 0ubenji(m): 10:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
hmmn..been wondering..dese peeps who follow dese celebs on social networks so closely to knw when shii goes down, thus making prejudging comments like itz their job to do so..always
plz what do these snoops really do with their time? "i'm curious"
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Bimpe29: 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
Misunderstanding or crisis is a normal phenomenon, but must be well managed by a loving and committed partner.
It does happen in any relationship. Resolution of which should be amicably and promptly activated by either of the couple.
Tradition of allowing it lingers much longer is dangerous and harmful, to peaceful coexistence and happy married life.
You guys should let go of any ugly incidents that might have have happened, and save your marriage and secure the future of your precious kids.
Don't allow ego and hear say cost your marriage.
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by jeje123(m): 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Eeya, dis life shaaa. Bt wat do u xpect? When beauty married a beast! D charm is finally fallin off Mide's eye. Wit d guys tribal mark asif tiger scratched him.

Ps, nobody shuld quote me. I wasn't tlkn 2anyone's fada!
U sound mannerless!
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Henycymama(f): 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2016
hkidola00:
chaiiii, watching this woman in Yoruba movies, I can tell her pussyy will be sweet like d fuckkk smiley well, wot more can I say, d man don fucck d shiii outta d pusssy so he's tired, grin
meanwhile shoutout to atletici madrid...

shoro niyen??
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by lozanni(m): 10:44pm On Apr 16, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Eeya, dis life shaaa. Bt wat do u xpect? When beauty married a beast! D charm is finally fallin off Mide's eye. Wit d guys tribal mark asif tiger scratched him

grin Naughty you.

1 Like

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Henycymama(f): 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
hkidola00:
chaiiii, watching this woman in Yoruba movies, I can tell her pussyy will be sweet like d fuckkk smiley well, wot more can I say, d man don fucck d shiii outta d pusssy so he's tired, grin
meanwhile shoutout to atletici madrid...

shoro niyen
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by okanla: 10:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
With so long a story, woman wash your back try to be sincere with your husband all this post will not help your marriage. best is to reconcile with him before could live a house for a woman something most have gone wrong check your ways madam.
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by hornyman(m): 10:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Eeya, dis life shaaa. Bt wat do u xpect? When beauty married a beast! D charm is finally fallin off Mide's eye. Wit d guys tribal mark asif tiger scratched him.

LOL. Wow you are so funny. I don laugh tire.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by okanla: 10:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
With so long a story, woman wash your back try to be sincere with your husband all this post will not help your marriage. best is to reconcile with him before he man could live a house for a woman something most have gone wrong check your ways madam.
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Henycymama(f): 10:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
it is well... can't comment anything for now
God go intervene for their matter
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by shehuolayinka(m): 10:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
This nollywood people get wahala ooooo. Bunch of rubbish
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by bidak(m): 11:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
Although I don't really know what truely happened, I know most people don't care as everyone has there own iss, so writing all those online won't solve anything in fact it would make it more difficult to settle
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
daretodiffer:

Call me 'daretodiffer'.

You don't want me to be your friend smiley
shocked shocked shocked is this the way u reply dudes trying to near u Had a quick view on ur diary, ya aint a bad writer. The fact that u know what being a muslim means amazes me cheesy, it's true that 9ja christians aren't tolerant, I think I only experience that online only, cause when ever I visit 9ja our neighbours(christians) are so tolerant ehn. If u are so permissive to the extent of pressing ur brother's cloth then I can't but call u a good friend with a good heart wink
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by summerflame(m): 11:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
Simply because u have been under the same curse and spell before, judging from the way u talk or maybe your experience
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by BABANGBALI: 11:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
Dis one too dey call herself celebrity mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
ActOfWar:

shocked shocked shocked is this the way u reply dudes trying to near u Had a quick view on ur diary, ya aint a bad writer. The fact that u know what being a muslim means amazes me cheesy, it's true that 9ja christians aren't tolerant, I think I only experience that online only, cause when ever I visit 9ja our neighbours(christians) are so tolerant ehn. If u are so permissive to the extent of pressing ur brother's cloth then I can't but call u a good friend with a good heart wink
friends thensad
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Freshboi: 11:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
Zico5:
I know from day one that this woman never like her husband. She only married him due to the favour the man did for her mum and bringing her to limelight. Let me reinstate that the man has his blame. Nothing on earth should make a man marry a lady if she doesn't love him. It will only lead to problem at the long run cos there is nothing u will do that will satisfy her. Imagine, after four grown up children, she can still split out such rubbish. Let her join the bandwagon of divorcee, she will know the truth later on.

Shut your trap. English, you no sabi. Sense, you no get. Can't you read?

4 Likes

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by tunapawizzy: 11:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
okanla:
With so long a story, woman wash your back try to be sincere with your husband all this post will not help your marriage. best is to reconcile with him before he man could live a house for a woman something most have gone wrong check your ways madam.
Na so her back DIRTY reach

1 Like

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by repogirl(f): 12:09am On Apr 17, 2016
Only brain transplant can save some people sha.
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by mamajaz(f): 12:14am On Apr 17, 2016
keepingmum:
Funny thing is they aren't legally or traditionally married oh. Common law marriage name em dem do.

Women should learn not to co-habit and then turn baby mamas with a guy no matter how rosy things seems because the tide can change at any time.

However, I feel sad for mide cos she's an orphan who loved and stuck with this dude through it all. If you see the guy ehhnn, his English is worse than that Toyin Aimakhu's agbero boyfriend....fine, e no fine....and he has those ferocious traditional type of marks on his face
.....pray God heals them both and gives them peace
lol, @#ferocious traditional marks oooo.... people and mouth she!
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by happiness100: 1:09am On Apr 17, 2016
God knows the truth cool
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by slightlyMad(f): 1:22am On Apr 17, 2016
hmm, i smell a rat.
his 2 kids and OUR COUSINS + maid?

our cousins or your cousins?
there is no way that man will dump his cousins with you, he would tell them ahead to find their bearings.

so basically you have 2 cousins in this difficult times
rationing everything from school fees to food etc. for 10 solid years
haba now, fi oro ro ara e wo now

instead of sending your 2 kids to a 200k school, you will have to resort to a 100k school
thereby reducing the quality of their education.

yet you wont let your kids and cousins, as grown up as they are, work
thats why you needed a maid, right?.

and i can imagine you are a woman of questionable character yourself, how did i arrive at that conclusion?
simple, you did not include the maid in the photoshoot.
this explains a lot about how you treat people who work hard to make your life easier (your hubby inclusive).
why wont the man run away? huh?
I understand these actors and producers are not as rich as they look
so
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Burgerlomo: 3:53am On Apr 17, 2016
adidasBarca:
Some Nigeria's actresses are useless because someone is out there deceiving her, i pray she will reconsign b4 is too late.
Gbam! You just nail it period

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail / Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] / Manchester United Welcomes Davido With Customized Jersey - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.