Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her (64200 Views)

Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage / Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking / Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Nobody: 4:36am On Apr 17, 2016
daretodiffer:
friends thensad
smiley smiley the almighty "dare to differ" asking me to be her friend I am feeling like a King grin grin she can't even beg small sad lolll
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Charly68: 5:21am On Apr 17, 2016
Most marital crisis is traceable to a curse,she should check her life & that of her lineage,didn't her mother went through same thing ? If it so,it is better to go for deliverance..for a man to pack out for a woman or a woman parking out for a man is not ordinary..many of these problems are invisible barriers ..She must do her best to fight for her home for the sake of her children's future..all the noise making round in the media can not solve problem,it will only compound it.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by 1miccza: 5:57am On Apr 17, 2016
Can you imagine!!!! Na the father face wey be like mess this girls come carry ?duom nuo suouo thuouo mama uown nii??
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 17, 2016
Luckysbab:

ode!
mumu
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 17, 2016
femi4:
Oponu jatijati! You don baff?
alaye jatijati, U don brush,

1 Like

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 17, 2016
booqee:
this life is so unfair tho...

as in how can it dash only you alone this heavy load of stup.id.ity enough for 10 people.. eeyah
u say?
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 17, 2016
longleg:
Are you married?
u saw my p.s?
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 17, 2016
victor2008:

Ogun chop that ur mouth,u talk say tiger scratch him face,u know wetin go happen to u,if u get accident and ur teeth commot,u don turn zombie be that

my p.s is fr idiots lyk u cheesy
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 17, 2016
jeje123:
U sound mannerless!
u sound mannerfull
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by pumpy007(m): 6:30am On Apr 17, 2016
This shits happen when you marry the wrong type of people
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 17, 2016
daretodiffer:

What is beastly about him? In fact, that guy i handsome. You shouldn't put him down because you don't like tribal marks undecided
do u hav tribal mark :-/
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by slavemerchant: 6:57am On Apr 17, 2016
daretodiffer:

What is beastly about him? In fact, that guy i handsome. You shouldn't put him down because you don't like tribal marks undecided

I guess u have tribal Mark too
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by duduade: 7:01am On Apr 17, 2016
Janet101:
Hmmmm....Two sides of d coins,waiting to hear frm her husband

Exactly...

But I just hope all these she wrote isn't the truth. I always felt she would chase him away with her kind of attitude.. The one she always portrayed while acting.. Nagging.. Troublesome... Can shout and curse for Africa...

1 Like

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by duduade: 7:04am On Apr 17, 2016
keepingmum:
Funny thing is they aren't legally or traditionally married oh. Common law marriage name em dem do.

Women should learn not to co-habit and then turn baby mamas with a guy no matter how rosy things seems because the tide can change at any time.

However, I feel sad for mide cos she's an orphan who loved and stuck with this dude through it all. If you see the guy ehhnn, his English is worse than that Toyin Aimakhu's agbero boyfriend....fine, e no fine....and he has those ferocious traditional type of marks on his face
.....pray God heals them both and gives them peace

LMAO... Are you serious about his English... That Seun s own na one in town... Gawd still LMAO...
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by duduade: 7:06am On Apr 17, 2016
Zico5:
I know from day one that this woman never like her husband. She only married him due to the favour the man did for her mum and bringing her to limelight. Let me reinstate that the man has his blame. Nothing on earth should make a man marry a lady if she doesn't love him. It will only lead to problem at the long run cos there is nothing u will do that will satisfy her. Imagine, after four grown up children, she can still split out such rubbish. Let her join the bandwagon of divorcee, she will know the truth later on.

Have you been living with them...?

1 Like

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by holluphemydavid(m): 7:14am On Apr 17, 2016
ireneony:
Who are these people. .. Me nor sabi them
If u dnt watch yoruba film, u can't knw dem
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by iykekelvins(m): 7:16am On Apr 17, 2016
naughtynaughty:
mumu
Good morning tongue
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by bayinq25(m): 7:39am On Apr 17, 2016
[quote author=HopeAlive14 post=44766726]This thing called love and marriage is somehow mysterious.

One moment, a man and a woman are professing undying love to each other.

Years later, the hatred and animosity that exists between them is unfathomable!

Ma, Sir, divorce is never the answer to marital challenges!
[/quote Marriage is an overrated institution,love is hyperrated....
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by slavemerchant: 7:43am On Apr 17, 2016
banana4nana:
. like both "am kinda jobless"

Me too
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by walexy14(m): 7:54am On Apr 17, 2016
onatisi:

There is nothing difficult in marriage. The first rule u must understand is never to take ur wife attitude too serious,women are bound to misbehave,insult or most often act foolishly,whenever she starts just look at her like a 5 year old kid,secondly women are basically talkers ,so talk more with your wife
Thanks Man!!! Seriously learning ur second Advice, cos my Fiancee can talk for Africa and am the quiet type.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by cornoil(m): 8:02am On Apr 17, 2016
Lolaabokoku? That name over funny, abeg no sacrifice ur life for any man o.
Lolaabokoku:
Packed out of his house after 4 children Marriage is supppse to be for bera for worse
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 17, 2016
naughtynaughty:
do u hav tribal mark :-/
Yes, I do undecided
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 17, 2016
slavemerchant:

I guess u have tribal Mark too
Yes, I do undecided
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 17, 2016
keepingmum:
Funny thing is they aren't legally or traditionally married oh. Common law marriage name em dem do.

Women should learn not to co-habit and then turn baby mamas with a guy no matter how rosy things seems because the tide can change at any time.

However, I feel sad for mide cos she's an orphan who loved and stuck with this dude through it all. If you see the guy ehhnn, his English is worse than that Toyin Aimakhu's agbero boyfriend....fine, e no fine....and he has those ferocious traditional type of marks on his face
.....pray God heals them both and gives them peace
Excuse me ma, do you know what happened? undecided
Does he deserve to treated less because of his inability to speak well and his tribal marks?
Did she tell you that his spoken English was a problem?
Did she tell you that his tribal marks was a problem?
Shouldn't you be thankful to God for giving you the type of parents who cared about your education?
Shouldn't you be grateful for not having tribal marks?

2 Likes

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by EssienFM(m): 11:02am On Apr 17, 2016
Zico5:
I know from day one that this woman never like her husband. She only married him due to the favour the man did for her mum and bringing her to limelight. Let me reinstate that the man has his blame. Nothing on earth should make a man marry a lady if she doesn't love him. It will only lead to problem at the long run cos there is nothing u will do that will satisfy her. Imagine, after four grown up children, she can still split out such rubbish. Let her join the bandwagon of divorcee, she will know the truth later on.
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
iykekelvins:
Good morning tongue
ekasan okomi
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by KingRex1(m): 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
naughtynaughty:
ekasan okomi
gI hope say u postrate
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by walexy14(m): 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
GodnGold:
God will help you.
Make sure you marry your friend.
Be a friend too.
Do not be misled.
Family over everything.
Amen and thanks for the Advice
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by Anny85(f): 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
HopeAlive14:
This thing called love and marriage is somehow mysterious.

One moment, a man and a woman are professing undying love to each other.

Years later, the hatred and animosity that exists between them is unfathomable!

Ma, Sir, divorce is never the answer to marital challenges!
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by onatisi(m): 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2016
walexy14:

Thanks Man!!! Seriously learning ur second Advice, cos my Fiancee can talk for Africa and am the quiet type.
When there is a breakdown of communication between couples there will be problems . Men are basically thinkers and not talkers ,whereas women are basically talkers and not deep thinkers that is why any boy or man with sweet words can sweep them off their feet. Now a man has to balance his thinking side,talking and listening skills to match the woman own,because if not the woman will feel the man doesn't love her because he doesn't talk much. Once problems can be discussed no matter how serious between couples ,they will never go separate ways

1 Like

Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by boykas(m): 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Eeya, dis life shaaa. Bt wat do u xpect? When beauty married a beast! D charm is finally fallin off Mide's eye. Wit d guys tribal mark asif tiger scratched him.

Ps, nobody shuld quote me. I wasn't tlkn 2anyone's fada!

Thank God there marriage stayed up to 15 solid years without collapsed. Mrs gbojimide, gbejomiro, do you think the guy use charm or any sort of things to tale her, have known the couple for a long time even when funmi Martins introduced her daughter to the movie industry, so they loved each other,
Re: Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her by jeje123(m): 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
naughtynaughty:
u sound mannerfull
Egungun becareful!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Wearing Denim Trousers And White Chic Top / Manchester United Welcomes Davido With Customized Jersey - Pictures / Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.