Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1207032 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 10:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
hallelluyah:
A little sad today to have gotten this PTE-A score which I did yesterday, my first time though :
Listening - 63
Reading - 59
Speaking - 42
Writing - 70

What is the way forward? PTE is now expensive What options do I have left? I you to hear PTE is simpler, I would have written IELTS instead.....
You' ll pick it up and write again.
Meanwhile, you might need book tutorials with my brothers of life(Mctowel, Jamson, Bnimz, Chidike)
Also, there is need for you to Americanise your accent ( I know at least 3 people in this family that did this and were successful).
It's a nice start. My first was L44 S37,R61,W63, but after passing through these guys, I had a tremendous improvement L61 R63 W73 S38.
So, just breathe in and out. He go be
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 2:19am On Feb 06, 2017
@Eboziem,

Your write up shows that you have done a bit of good research yourself.

Going forward, you should consider your current job descriptions against the occupation. For some occupations, you only need at least 5 years to get positive assessment in lieu of the right qualification. .

If your job descriptions match that of the occupation, the questions you should ask yourself now is, can you get 75 points to meet SA' s requirements for nomination?
Secondly, are you able to get a job in that field to satisfy WA's requirements for nomination?

These are the two questions you should answer before considering the occupation.

For an occupation to be on CSOL list doesn't mean it gets sponsored by all states. A state nomination requirements must be satisfied before being invited.

I will advice that you check your job descriptions and look for a closely related occupation sponsored by any state which has no complexity for nomination.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Buddie14(m): 9:28am On Feb 06, 2017
Good Morning House,

Please my bosses in the Aussie hustle, i am in dire need of assistance from anyone in Aussie. Please i need anyone who can help with AUD810 as i want to pay for Vetassess assessment urgently. The naira equivalent is available to be paid into the person's naira account.

I am also in need of a sample australian cv format. I tried checking out for the one bellong posted but couldn't find it. Kindly help send to my email add: talktobody@yahoo.com

Please Sirs/Mas, help a boy wey wan be like una o

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Wanimi: 11:05am On Feb 06, 2017
Please who has Australia dollars so yhat I can give the person the equivalent in naira.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by tyosho: 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
mamajaz:

You' ll pick it up and write again.
Meanwhile, you might need book tutorials with my brothers of life(Mctowel, Jamson, Bnimz, Chidike)
Also, there is need for you to Americanise your accent ( I know at least 3 people in this family that did this and were successful).
It's a nice start. My first was L44 S37,R61,W63, but after passing through these guys, I had a tremendous improvement L61 R63 W73 S38.
So, just breathe in and out. He go be

Hello mamajaz,

U fit pay for Pte golden test kit so you can use it to practice?its about $150.it simulates a live pte test and you get your results immediately.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by diggy4real: 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
How can one get it....is it just a series of practice exercises with instant answers? Because I need it too.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by penitential(m): 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
Please what does this mean?

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by diggy4real: 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
tyosho:

Hello mamajaz,

U fit pay for Pte golden test kit so you can use it to practice?its about $150.it simulates a live pte test and you get your results immediately.

Pls wat does it look like?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
penitential:
Please what does this mean?

Employer sponsored visa... If you get a job in Australia and the employer is willing to sponsor you, this is the class of visa you will apply for.

You can't apply for it without a job offer and/or commitment of an employer to sponsor you.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by tyosho: 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
diggy4real:

Pls wat does it look like?

It's an online mock test exam sold by the pte body.You purchase it online and you are sent a link through which you can complete a2 simulated Pte tests.
The gold test kit has two exams attached to it that is carried out in real time.
There's another kit that has just one test and costs less than the gold kit.
You can google for more info.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by tyosho: 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
Omooloriredade:

So you don vex be that? Na wa for you o. May be na you go still come pick me for airport sef. If I reach out to you say make you come pick me for airport when I arrive....make you no answer.....you hear?

Yes I don vex be that. grin grin

If I don buy car and you are coming to melbourne,yea I will pick up. tongue

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by chebyshev(m): 11:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
tyosho:

Hello mamajaz,

I am interested in this too. I will send you a pm now
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by tyosho: 1:04am On Feb 07, 2017
For everyone interested in the pte practice kit,it's actually $60 and not $150 like I said earlier.
This is the link
https://ptepractice.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 4:30am On Feb 07, 2017
Good morning all. Abeg how many US dollar equates Austrian $400 dollar's ? I dey ask because I want to credit the equivalent to a friends dom acct
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by diggy4real: 7:38am On Feb 07, 2017
tyosho:
For everyone interested in the pte practice kit,it's actually $60 and not $150 like I said earlier.
This is the link
https://ptepractice.com

Bros....after feeling your card details, one will be able to download it or what? I don't understand. Plus naija cards might not work on it ....so I heard shall....pls throw more light....will one be assessed by the answer one provides?or their own model answers... Thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 8:00am On Feb 07, 2017
nkechima:
Good morning all. Abeg how many US dollar equates Austrian $400 dollar's ? I dey ask because I want to credit the equivalent to a friends dom acct

307 USD = N152,886 @ 498/$

www.xe.com
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jamson: 10:14am On Feb 07, 2017
tyosho:

Yes I don vex be that. grin grin

If I don buy car and you are coming to melbourne,yea I will pick up. tongue
Prayer point addendum. My father, my father! Please help Tyosho to buy car sharp sharp o. As I follow for the airport pickup

Amen sombori! grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 11:59am On Feb 07, 2017
tyosho:

Hello mamajaz,

ok sister, thanks a bunch.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by oknee: 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
jamson:

Prayer point addendum. My father, my father! Please help Tyosho to buy car sharp sharp o. As I follow for the airport pickup

Amen oo. Me too follow. Tyosho, you will buy a car very very soon.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
Alphadoor:

307 USD = N152,886 @ 498/$

www.xe.com
Thanks a bunch
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by iceberg54: 1:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
jamson:

Prayer don start here too bro...we dey go mountain soon sef.. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jamson: 2:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
iceberg54:

Prayer don start here too bro...we dey go mountain soon sef.. cheesy cheesy

Na so my brother in the same ship. As dem don knack us both CO contact for no valid reason. Na God go do am now.

Ehen...I never update my nairaland family...

One babe send me mail ooo...talk say make I go do another PCC for wifey, on top say the first one way we submit carry her papa name.

Una see am?

Na MFM matter now....just in case una hear say some COs dey retire by fire....lolzz

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by incemay: 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
jamson:

Ehen...I never update my nairaland family...

One babe send me mail ooo...talk say make I go do another PCC for wifey, on top say the first one way we submit carry her papa name.

Una see am?

Na MFM matter now....just in case una hear say some COs dey retire by fire....lolzz

What name is on her international passport? That's the name the police report is issued on right? Or I'm I missing something?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jamson: 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
incemay:

What name is on her international passport? That's the name the police report is issued on right? Or I'm I missing something?

Passport bears her maiden name and I ensured all other documents bears same to maintain consistency. See why me sef confuse
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ajiifixing(m): 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
jamson:

Passport bears her maiden name and I ensured all other documents bears same to maintain consistency. See why me sef confuse

I guess she was just curious as to why still she bears her maiden name even though she is married. she might think maybe wifey's got something to hide.

Oyinbo too get wahala.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by incemay: 3:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
ajiifixing:

I guess she was just curious as to why still she bears her maiden name even though she is married. she might think maybe wifey's got something to hide.

Oyinbo too get wahala.

But people get married and retain their maiden name. It is even more common with them.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by incemay: 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
jamson:

So how are you going to get one on her marital name considering her international passport?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jamson: 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
incemay:

So how are you going to get one on her marital name considering her international passport?

Done already. Called my buddie at Alagbon, he asked me to come along with the old PCC and her change of name declaration. Got it in about 30 mins

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by OzyMigrant: 8:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
jamson:

Done already. Called my buddie at Alagbon, he asked me to come along with the old PCC and her change of name declaration. Got it in about 30 mins

Mhen! e be like sey na this PCC go be wahala for me o (am not there yet though). My wife had her MBBS from Sudan ( she was in and out the country for 6-yrs). I went to their embassy in Abuja to find out how we can get a PCC for her, they said she must travel down, even after explaining to them that she currently has a 2-month old baby on her hand.

Is there any alternative for this kind of PCC?.........we have both already obtained for Nigeria from Alagbon. Plus am already preparing application for mine from the UK, where I also studied.

Going to Sudan is far from being an option o, aside from the financial implications (like 400K), the Journey will be too demanding for her and my kid.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 8:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
Wow! Travelling to Sudan by compulsion is MEAN o. Which kain structure them come put in place in that country so?

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.