Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1206563 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 14, 2016
Good morning all, do schools send the year one finished with them along side transcript? Maybe I should put it like dis.... I finished some courses in 2004 and wrote the last one 2016 will the year I finished each course be indicated in my transcript?
Example
Research.... 2016.
Insurance...... 2004.
Economics..... 2004.
Physics......... 2004.

Thanks for your inputs in advance
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Esty4eva: 9:00am On Jul 14, 2016
@ All successful ones please help me clarify the below, For transcript Vetassess requires that the school should send it in an enclosed envelope directly to them which i have applied for in my school, and also for visa 189 application one of their requirements is that one should up load transcript during online application, please how can i do that as the school will send directly to them, should i request for another copy of transcript from my school, or beg my school to email me the copy that will be sent to Vetassess so that i can use it

Again, must it be my degree certificate though i have applied for it but my school said it will take time to come out but i have my statement of result, i graduated 2006 will vetasses accept my degree statement of result?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Olisedinma: 9:44am On Jul 14, 2016
Please I'm inquiring as regards assessing bodies

I want to use my ICAN qualification to be assessed under General Aacounting

But my job experience has been majorly Audit (both external and internal )

Please what do u advise. Is it ok to use my ICAN qualification and is it ok to be assessed under General Account despite my job experience ?

Thanks for the response. I know internal audit and external audit are available. But I would prefer to be assessed for general accounting. My question is this , is it ok to be assessed under general accounting despite my work experience as an auditor?

Thanks for attending to my question
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 9:58am On Jul 14, 2016
eyejayaz:

Pls guys help answer this.Thanks alot

Include your husband in your application. Life will become easier for him.

@Olisedinma,

If you have read the occupation list, you would have seen internal and External auditor on the list.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 10:03am On Jul 14, 2016
Can we all please make conscious effort to read all the links and information provided as well as the thread before asking questions.

There are repeated questions here which could have been prevented if the thread had been read.

Don't be annoyed if nobody answer any question you are expected to get easily by reading or using Google.

4 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by chuckdee13(m): 10:46am On Jul 14, 2016
ok I didn't see this post...ur not stuck, there's a center in owerri. Swintech Computer Institute. When booking an appointment u will see it there.
catchdwind4rmkd:

Thanks bro but I'm in Port Harcourt. I've contacted BCIE Port Harcourt but was told their centre is unavailable for now due to technical issues. I guess I'm stuck with IELTS

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by joyuzo(f): 10:49am On Jul 14, 2016
OmoAussie:
@ eddypaki
for ielts practice questions, search 'ielts' on www.internetarchive.org You will get more than enough there!
Goodluck!
Thanks for the info bro, but I can't seem to open or view or download the files in there. Pls help explain how to view and download them. Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by chuckdee13(m): 10:52am On Jul 14, 2016
Any document u have thats more than one page must be scanned as a single document and uploaded as such.
funkyjo:
Hello House,

Please when uploading documents for EA assessment, do I have to upload them individually for example BSc Transcript page 1, BSc Transcript page 2, BSc Transcript page 3 or I am to upload it as just one document - BSc Transcript?
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 11:07am On Jul 14, 2016
For IELTS preparation, this site is good and has everything needed to get a good score.

It is what I used for two days before I wrote my exam.

www.ieltsbuddy.com

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by funkyjo: 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
@chuckdee13

Thank you very much. Thank God I asked o, because my transcript is 4 pages and I had scanned it all into one document. With this info now, I'll have to separate them. Thanx again.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
funkyjo:
@chuckdee13

Thank you very much. Thank God I asked o, because my transcript is 4 pages and I had scanned it all into one document. With this info now, I'll have to separate them. Thanx again.

Why would you separate them? It must be a single file

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 12:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
chuckdee13:
ok I didn't see this post...ur not stuck, there's a center in owerri. Swintech Computer Institute. When booking an appointment u will see it there.

Thanks, I saw the Owerri centre but the logistics part of travelling to Owerri to take the test is discouraging. I might have to do it in Lagos as I already have such plans of travelling to Lag, and I wouldn't be needing to pay for accommodation since I have a place there.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by chuckdee13(m): 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
That's not what I said...ur already on the right track. Read what I said again.
funkyjo:
@chuckdee13

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
A friend will be travelling to Perth via South Africa Airline. Will he need a transit visa but he will not be leaving the airport even if he will be on transit for 12 hours before connecting flight to Perth

Please Urgent answer on this

Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by chuckdee13(m): 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2016
if u had seen the previous posts u will see that theres now a new center in port harcourt...u can register with them on PTE site I just confirmed its on the site.
catchdwind4rmkd:

Thanks, I saw the Owerri centre but the logistics part of travelling to Owerri to take the test is discouraging. I might have to do it in Lagos as I already have such plans of travelling to Lag, and I wouldn't be needing to pay for accommodation since I have a place there.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by chuckdee13(m): 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
He doesn't need one.
writejhn27:
A friend will be travelling to Perth via South Africa Airline. Will he need a transit visa but he will not be leaving the airport even if he will be on transit for 12 hours before connecting flight to Perth

Please Urgent answer on this

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by funkyjo: 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
Oh! @chuckdee13...I must have misinterpreted your statement. Thanx. @bellong thank you
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
chuckdee13:
He doesn't need one.

OK. Thanks so much
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
chuckdee13:
if u had seen the previous posts u will see that theres now a new center in port harcourt...u can register with them on PTE site I just confirmed its on the site.

I didn't really understand what you meant?
Do you mean PTE now has a new centre in PH? If yes, then it must be the Chris Enuke and Associates.
Do you mean Swintech now has a new centre in PH? If yes, then it's not listed on the PTE website.

So, can you please clarify what you meant? Thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ome240: 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
Esty4eva:
@ All successful ones please help me clarify the below, For transcript Vetassess requires that the school should send it in an enclosed envelope directly to them which i have applied for in my school, and also for visa 189 application one of their requirements is that one should up load transcript during online application, please how can i do that as the school will send directly to them, should i request for another copy of transcript from my school, or beg my school to email me the copy that will be sent to Vetassess so that i can use it

Again, must it be my degree certificate though i have applied for it but my school said it will take time to come out but i have my statement of result, i graduated 2006 will vetasses accept my degree statement of result?

Hi Esty,
Not too sure what your school's process is like. In my case, I asked the school to endorse a student copy for me. That's what I've used since then. So I reckon you ask your school for a copy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.