Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,923 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1208516 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Kamal474: 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
jamson:

No wonder. Engineering Manager na long thing, hence the thorough scrutiny. Nominating professional engineer might have made life easier (koko be say you collect positive assessment and you come here and carve whatver niche you want for yourself career wise). Being a manager is a big deal here and I think they just want to be sure your claims are valid. Did you also submit other independent documents apart from tax papers? Like Pension statement, bank statement etc? I hope your assessor is satisfied and will give you the good news soon. Keep us posted and goodluck

Iceberg54 and Mamajaz, una well done grin
maybe u r right, I applied for engineering manager coz I have had experience, I did degrees in management and am a PMP too, if I had applied for civil engineer I know it would have been easier but one reason for applying as engineering manager was also that civil engineering is a flagged occupation and engineering manager is not, but now nothing I can do, just wait that I am doing, I hope too that I get a positive outcome
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Azy123(m): 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
I have gain from this thread and happy to give back. Let us know whatever you need

raretosin2000:
Good Afternoon house, am new here, I have read through the thread and i think i have the basic idea/knowledge of the process, but ill need help in assessing my Skill with ACS. Ill need guidance on this to get a positive assessment...Thank you @Alphadoor @Azy123 and others I see you have succesfully scaled through ACS
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by afolaseg: 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
AbaGuyMan:

I'm late as I can see you've sold it already. Please, can I get the scored practice test?
I have PMed you.
Thanks

Well, i have given it out to the purchaser. I dont have it with me again. So sorry you missed the offer.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by raretosin2000(f): 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
Azy123:
I have gain from this thread and happy to give back. Let us know whatever you need

Thanks Azy123, yes i am trying to collate my document for submission to ACS , although am not done with the collation yet, once done, i need someone to help me review it before i submit. Thank you
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sesal: 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
Prolivingproof:

I think if your school prepare the letter with levity, it will be rejected. However, if they demonstrate commitment in writing the letter by using appropriate wordings and you include your credentials, you won''t have any issue. I've seen people not from those countries mentioned above go through that successfully. The problem we have is that our schools don''t show commitment in writing such letters. I stand to be corrected.

This is very true. I submitted a letter from my wife's Uni (OOU) for her proof of functional English language. CO never had issue with it. But then, i think to be completely free of fear of rejection and if you can afford it, partners may take the test. i must confess i had sleepless night before my grant and this was one of the things i was afraid about at that time.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
raretosin2000:

Thanks Azy123, yes i am trying to collate my document for submission to ACS , although am not done with the collation yet, once done, i need someone to help me review it before i submit. Thank you

Azy123:

I concur,
Pls feel free to ask
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
Good evening Oga bellong, Alagba Jamson, NNBB2012, jukeblam, ifexsco, tyosho, Mctowel01, Bnimz, uchenna2017, nkechima and all.
By the grace of God Almighty my AGOS- 40 don land for AHPRA office Melbourne, but U.I's transcript never ready oh. When I applied, I was asked if I want professional or academic transcript, I said both. Now, the professional is ready but the academic is still under processing. The departmental secretary made me understood that both are the same in contents but the academic transcript will have the registrar's seal while the professional will only have the departmental stamp and HOD's signature.
Now I was made to understand that my time started counting the moment my form is received and conclusions will be drawn on it within 90 days, if perchance my documents are incomplete I 'll be asked to reapply and cough out another 520 AUD plus courier costs again.
Ayam at a cross road now, what should I do? Good people of the house.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Desgin: 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
mamajaz:

By the grace of God Almighty my AGOS- 40 don land for AHPRA office Melbourne, but U.I's transcript never ready oh. When I applied, I was asked if I want professional or academic transcript, I said both. .

@Mamajaz You can still used the professional transcript since it bears the departmental stamp and HOD's signature,I stand to be corrected...... I guess collection of transcript for nursing students should be in UCH.

Otherwise buy the same secretary some Bread in Agbowo to help fast-rack the academic transcript. I applied using the professional transcript and was accepted for my assessment.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
mamajaz:

Ayam at a cross road now, what should I do? Good people of the house.

Ah!!! Mama the mama....No o. Why UI go dey mess up na. Make I call the Chancellor.
Anyway, I "think" you can use the professional transcript and should be well accepted as much as the academic. Remember, "both are the same in content". The only difference is the signatories...but both are legal and valid. My honest opinion

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=Desgin post=57923925]

@Mamajaz You can still used the professional transcript...... I guess collection of transcript for nursing students should be in UCH. YES to this.

Bread in Agbowo to help fast-rack the academic transcript. This cracked me up.
I applied using the professional transcript and was accepted for my assessment ( make my case no differ from this in Jesus name, amen).
@koleefem05, I appreciate the encouragement.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by config: 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
mamajaz:

Now, the professional is ready but the academic is still under processing. The departmental secretary made me understood that both are the same in contents .

@Mamajaz, both are legally accepted..

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Obigirl: 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
bellong:

Check Northern Territory's website for conditions attached to being sponsored as a cafe/restaurant manager.
I know the state is in high demand of hospitality workers especially restaurant managers because they are holding recruitment information sessions in Adelaide, Perth and Hobart for hospitality workers.

Read vetasses website too. The restaurant being registered should give you an edge. You only need to package the application well.

Goodluck
Good day sir, please I've checked all the requirements for café and restaurant manager and mate almost all of them except for the tax requirement. When I went to the tax office I was billed 2.9m based on my bank statement for the past 12yrs, which of course I don't have. now am left with agricultural consultant, with only NYSC experience in ministry of agriculture. so I spoke with someone who own a registered farm and has been supplying me with farm produce these past years, he is willing to give me all the requirement for employment prove, moreover I used to visit his farm a lot and gave him lots of advise in the past and presently assisting a friend with her poultry farm. Am really confused now because I don't know if this will fly. please I need your brotherly advise. God bless
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by AbaGuyMan(m): 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
afolaseg:

Well, i have given it out to the purchaser. I dont have it with me again. So sorry you missed the offer.

Alright, thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ogbevireo(m): 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
raretosin2000:
Good Afternoon house, am new here, I have read through the thread and i think i have the basic idea/knowledge of the process, but ill need help in assessing my Skill with ACS. Ill need guidance on this to get a positive assessment...Thank you @Alphadoor @Azy123 and others I see you have succesfully scaled through ACS

consider being a bit more specific. that way you would get better answers.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by yungmin: 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
Kamal474:
maybe u r right, I applied for engineering manager coz I have had experience, I did degrees in management and am a PMP too, if I had applied for civil engineer I know it would have been easier but one reason for applying as engineering manager was also that civil engineering is a flagged occupation and engineering manager is not, but now nothing I can do, just wait that I am doing, I hope too that I get a positive outcome

Civil engineering is flagged already? Are you sure about this?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Kamal474: 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
yungmin:

Civil engineering is flagged already? Are you sure about this?
it was among 50 flagged occupation for 2016-17 list , I don't know it is in 2017-18 list or not
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=mamajaz post=57927695][/quote]
All the people wey get expy Don talk the talk finish
ooh nah to wait patiently for a positive outcome remain, I'm praying along with U Sis mi..it will end in praise . U see, my ear dey itch for your testimony abi nah storyline dem dey call am oooh

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 12:14am On Jun 29, 2017
@Mamajaz,

I never knew there is a professional transcript. I believe it will do justice to their needs. They are only after the courses you did and evidence that it came from the University. The two criteria are already fulfilled.

I am sure if there is need for more documentation, you will be contacted, so don't stress it.

Goodluck sis.. we are waiting for the good news.

@obigirl,

I believe you should be able to negotiate at inland revenue. Go to another office, pay for only two years, that should be enough.

For the agricultural consultant, the assessing body and DIBP are after genuine evidence that you meet the Nominated occupation. If you can proof this with required documents, yes.

Are you paid during your nysc? The nysc experience is a good addition if you can substantiate it with documentary evidence.

In addition, Vetasses expects an agricultural consultant to be consulting for different farmers or farms while being self-employed or employed by another organisation. In essence, your job descriptions must show that you actually consulted for different farms and farmers else, it will be negative.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by virtual3xpert: 2:03am On Jun 29, 2017
Counting down to July 1st

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 3:57am On Jun 29, 2017
uchenna2017:
Hi Segun,

Sorry for responding late BSC 4years(Cooperative Economics and Management)

Cheers

Thanks Uche, I was actually inquiring on behalf of a friend who is currently a relationship manager in a bank but had his degree in Computer and Information Systems. So I was wondering if he could follow your exact steps
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 29, 2017
bellong:

In addition, Vetasses expects an agricultural consultant to be consulting for different farmers or farms while being self-employed or employed by another organisation. In essence, your job descriptions must show that you actually consulted for different farms and farmers else, it will be negative.

Oga Bellong,
Thanks for this clarification. But what will now serve as a proof of employment on the nominated occupation, are we then going to get letters from all the farms/ farmers we consult for
Still need further insight Sir.
Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lakola: 7:43am On Jun 29, 2017
Good day everyone, I just got my visa to resume at charles Sturt University Wagga Wagga NSW. I came to request for help as regards accommodation from anybody staying in Wagga Wagga to help me put up with him/her for a few days till I get my own place. I'm
Due to arrive 4th of July. I would really appreciate your replies. Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 9:44am On Jun 29, 2017
@Koleefem05

You don't need letters from different farmers. You only need to show in your job descriptions that you consulted for different farms and farmers.

@lakola,

Wagga Wagga is a regional area, I am not sure anyone on this thread lives in the place. Use Google to search for a backpacker in Wagga Wagga. You can book five nights.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lakola: 10:28am On Jun 29, 2017
@lakola,

Wagga Wagga is a regional area, I am not sure anyone on this thread lives in the place. Use Google to search for a backpacker in Wagga Wagga. You can book five nights.[/quote]

Thanks Mr. Bellong, I'm on it right now. God bless you
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 11:47am On Jun 29, 2017
And your flight ticket wink grin
martinoonline:
Please those that have travelled on visa subclass 476,

Do I need anything else apart from my passport and a print out of the PDF attached to the grant mail?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by JERRYMAG4(m): 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
Guru in the house. Please i need serious help and i hope you can bail me out quickly.
I am trying to upload my document in ACS website for assessment but i am getting error message UNABLE TO CONNECT TO THE DOCUMENT UPLOAD SERVER, TRY AGAIN LATER. I have been trying since yesterday. For those who have done it before, kindly help. is there anything am doing wrong?

thanks for your help...
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
JERRYMAG4:
Guru in the house. Please i need serious help and i hope you can bail me out quickly.
I am trying to upload my document in ACS website for assessment but i am getting error message UNABLE TO CONNECT TO THE DOCUMENT UPLOAD SERVER, TRY AGAIN LATER. I have been trying since yesterday. For those who have done it before, kindly help. is there anything am doing wrong?

thanks for your help...

Although ACS just concluded an upgrade on the 26th, the system is not fully stable
however
Try to use Mozilla Firefox..
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by buzu84: 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hi People,

Please what's the average period for ACS to complete Assessment...I know they said 6 - 8 weeks on there now system...But i heard it usually completed within shorter periods....Its been close to 3 weeks now...status still on with assessor.

Guess i'm just paranoid.....

Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
buzu84:
Hi People,

Please what's the average period for ACS to complete Assessment...I know they said 6 - 8 weeks on there now system...But i heard it usually completed within shorter periods....Its been close to 3 weeks now...status still on with assessor.

Guess i'm just paranoid.....

Thanks

Take a chill pill sir/ma.

Its usually lesser but not more than 4 weeks... however delay might be due to the recent system upgrade.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
bellong:
@Koleefem05

You don't need letters from different farmers. You only need to show in your job descriptions that you consulted for different farms and farmers.

Thanks boss....PTE-A loading
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by easykay011: 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
OlalekanKad:
Am sure my brother Sujydee is somewhere making his money lol! but I think I can make some notes.

How long was your apprenticeship for? I have colleagues here and they said their apprenticeship standard is five years.

So I presume they won't accept anything less than that. They accept apprenticeship certificate, there is no doubt about that.

You will see the note on that in their application guideline and do remember, the success of an application depends on the packaging.

ok tanks.... how is the traveling process
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by easykay011: 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
OlalekanKad:
Am sure my brother Sujydee is somewhere making his money lol! but I think I can make some notes.

How long was your apprenticeship for? I have colleagues here and they said their apprenticeship standard is five years.

So I presume they won't accept anything less than that. They accept apprenticeship certificate, there is no doubt about that.

You will see the note on that in their application guideline and do remember, the success of an application depends on the packaging.

ok thanks....how am i to about the process...expecting your response thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.