Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1208673 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Vivebere: 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
I have not written an English test yet
9 years of work experience
I'm 35 years of age
Thanks
jaybwoi:

Are you asking about how to get 'assessed'?

Getting 'registered' and getting 'assessed' are two different things oo

What stage are you at? Have you written an English test within the last 2 years? If yes, what English test is that and what are your scores?

How many years of work experience do you have (Inclusive of internship & NYSC)?

What is your age?

I'm also a Medical Laboratory Scientist
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by disectur(m): 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
My opinion may not mean much but whatever anyone feels about work visas, i dont see the value in it. Why not exercise a bit of patience and go for permanent residency? Also, why not do it yorself and use forums like this to get wisdom? 2 years work vis without any social benefits whatsoever just isn't the best. In my opinion.
kehinde1947:

I did not pay him, he said i will pay him after the visa is out, and their company will be the one to buy the air ticket also. mine is just to pay after i confirmed everything.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by JERRYMAG4(m): 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
My people, i am really having a tough time uploading my document in the ACS site. As at yesterday, i was getting error that the site was down. This evening now, it is not accepting more than one document. Wheras i need to attach work experience, qualifications and passport seperately according to their rules. Please, who has done assessment before through ACS should please advise how to go about this

Help guys...
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
JERRYMAG4:
My people, i am really having a tough time uploading my document in the ACS site. As at yesterday, i was getting error that the site was down. This evening now, it is not accepting more than one document. Wheras i need to attach work experience, qualifications and passport seperately according to their rules. Please, who has done assessment before through ACS should please advise how to go about this

Help guys...

The site is still unstable...
What you are experiencing is similar to what every other person is facing... Same with me too
The issue is over a week now but
My advise...
Wait till Monday and try again.. So that you don't end up submitting incomplete document or have some error in your application...
I sent them a mail and they said it was gonna be resolved yesterday afternoon but apparently it wasn't.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by JERRYMAG4(m): 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
Alphadoor:

What you are experiencing is similar to what every other person is facing... Same with me too
My advise...
Wait till Monday and try again.. So that you don't end up submitting incomplete document or have some error in your application...
I sent them a mail and they said it was gonna be resolved yesterday afternoon but apparently it wasn't.

Many thanks for the info. i have been trying submitting the assessment request for over a week also. i will try again on Monday. God bless you
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Rett0: 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
Waiting patiently for occupational ceiling.
Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Dewys1: 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
Zup bro, thought you were done with ACS. Are you assessing for another occupation?

Alphadoor:

My advise...
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by AbaGuyMan(m): 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
koleefem05:

Send me a mail....just add atyahoodotcom to my id.

Hello bro, do you have materials that can help one in the speaking section? I need 79 in speaking abeg.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by AbaGuyMan(m): 11:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
stanlo300:

finally positive outcome from EA this morning.Thanks
to the big Oga and every body that have shared
information here.special thanks to my Boss
jamson for all the encouragement and proofreading
of my CDR.PTE-A loading
material Engineering.

Wow! Good to see a materials engineer here.

I'm preparing my own CDR now for same occupation. I'll need your guidance bro.
Sent you a pm, thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 1:59am On Jul 02, 2017
JERRYMAG4:

Help guys...

I uploaded my docs yesterday without issues.judt make sure the docs are in off.try again on Monday.good luck
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 2:00am On Jul 02, 2017
Misoke:

I uploaded my docs yesterday without issues.judt make sure the docs are in off.try again on Monday.good luck

In pdf I meant
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 2:08am On Jul 02, 2017
SegunWamiri:

Time wasters. Please don't let them waste your time and slow down your progress. Let them tell you what subclass of visa it is, then read up on it. If they can't tell you anything else than Work Visa, withdraw your application and documents from them and let's see how Nairaland folks could be of help. Cheers.

Una too much!Thanks all
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 2:09am On Jul 02, 2017
Misoke:

Una too much!Thanks all

Sorry..wrong post.how do I delete?
cry
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 2:15am On Jul 02, 2017
Rett0:
First Draw July 2016-17= 2,202
First Draw July 2017-18=1,000
Second draw July 2017-18=1,000

Hope all is well.....
Is this an indication that an higher score will be required to get an ITA?

Please send a link let me read up on what you just sent.thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 3:12am On Jul 02, 2017
AbaGuyMan:

Hello bro, do you have materials that can help one in the speaking section? I need 79 in speaking abeg.
Send me a mail
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by manucho: 7:18am On Jul 02, 2017
bellong:
@amiaforaussie,

You are better off as the principal applicant as you don't have to join a long queue.

However, you need to take note of Vetasses requirements for the agricultural consultant occupation. Read my posts above to Koleefem05.

Goodluck.
Bellong I sent u a pm please reply bro
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 02, 2017
@cottyekundayo
There seem to be a problem replying private messages, it's returning mailer demon blah blah blah. Please just send me a mail directly by adding atyahoodotcom to my ID so I can forward the materials I have to you.

@teewhysafe...I don't know why my mail response is not going through o.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 02, 2017

5 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Michaelamo: 9:30am On Jul 02, 2017
koleefem05:
@cottyekundayo
There seem to be a problem replying private messages, it's returning mailer demon blah blah blah. Please just send me a mail directly by adding atyahoodotcom to my ID so I can forward the materials I have to you.

@teewhysafe...I don't know why my mail response is not going through o.

Yes o, I got that twice in trying to reply somebody yesterday.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bhanjjie: 10:21am On Jul 02, 2017
Please what category/section is Federal University of Agriculture, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE? Thanks!

lawland:
I now have access to Nigeria Education profile... Had to pay $50 for it. Well, Unizik is section 2 university.

I can advise what your qualification is equivalent to if anyone needs the service.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 02, 2017
bhanjjie:
Please what category/section is Federal University of Agriculture, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE? Thanks!

FUNAABites representing
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bhanjjie: 10:41am On Jul 02, 2017
I pray him quick and permanent healing bro!

bellong:
Apologies everyone.... I have not been available...

A lot of demanding issues...

I was preparing for the first semester examination starting on Tuesday and also had deadlines to meet with assignments and other assessments.

In the midst of it, I received bad news about my elder brother who is in the hospital diagnosed of acute kidney disease.

The left kidney is completely bad, the right is very weak. He is on a run of dialysis. At the end of the session, we will know if he needs a transplant or if the right one can be salvaged...

I cover your prayers for him.. Hopefully, it doesn't get to a transplant stage. The cost cannot be sustained alone..

@Sassysure,

I don't know who you are? You left no clue in your message.

@Zanyzara,

Thanks.....
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bhanjjie: 10:42am On Jul 02, 2017
Sir/ma, I hail thee!

koleefem05:

FUNAABites representing
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Omooloriredade: 10:45am On Jul 02, 2017
It is with joy and expectation that I welcome you all into this new year. grin
#positive assessments
#Nominations
#ITAs
# Grants and bebelo
Flood gates of goodness have been opened in Jesus name.

8 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 11:15am On Jul 02, 2017
manucho:

Bellong I sent u a pm please reply bro

I will appreciate it if you ask the question here.

Thank you.

bhanjjie:
I pray him quick and permanent healing bro!

Amen.. Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by MofePR: 11:24am On Jul 02, 2017
mamajaz:

By the grace of God Almighty my AGOS- 40 don land for AHPRA office Melbourne

Congrats. God will perfect it.

My wife is also a nurse B. NSC, RM, RN but she is not practising per se. She has been working as a Phelbotomist in a lab for the last two years. The only real nursing practising experience she has are from her 'internship' days and one year NYSC when she worked in a Primary Health Centre. Altogether two years.

We had considered the AHPRA route but couldn't get the university to write us a letter that the Nursing programme is subjected to external quality review. The calls we made on similar request to Nursing and Midwifery council also proved futile.

Please, how were you able to navigate the documentation hurdle?

In view of her work experience, what do you think is her chances of getting a positive assessment?

I am a trying to assess as an internal auditor (about ten years experience in a financial institution). Who do you think has an easier, greater and faster prospect of getting a grant?

Calling on Oga bellong and other pioneers to kindly assist with info too.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
Amen

[quote author=Omooloriredade post=58042330]It is with joy and expectation that I welcome you all into this new year. grin
#positive assessments
#Nominations
#ITAs
# Grants and bebelo
Flood gates of goodness have been opened in Jesus name.[/quote
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Vivebere: 12:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
Thanks a lot, I'm so grateful
jaybwoi:

Okay..You need to write the English test first..

Go to this link for the detailed information on how to get your assessment done..

https://www.aims.org.au/services/assessment-options/medical-laboratory-scientist

You're free to ask any question if you get confused..

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
jayooh:
Amen

Amen.
MofePR, the school's accreditation should do, my school of nursing& midwifery sent theirs and my departmental secretary told me few days ago that they will send copies of accreditation certificate Nursing council has prepared their own but made a mistake with their address, so they are preparing another one. I will update you with the progress of things.
We may need to talk one on one.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
mamajaz:

Amen.
Amen.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by NwaObinkita: 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hello all,

Can someone please break down the steps. My cousin needs to apply
She is married
She has written IELTS general and scored 9 cumulatively.
She works in a bank with about 6year experience and studied Mass Communication

What are the steps?

Please gurus. Kindly break it down for novices

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.