Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1207292 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 8:48am On Sep 05, 2017
catchdwind4rmkd:
Finallly!!! grin

GRANT has landed...

Thanks Grace...
God be praised...

Moving on to the next pursuit...

Sincere appreciation to the team here;
the entire process was far too easy...
I must say twas easier than what most peeps experienced using a migration agent...
And it was DIY... At no extra cost or fee...

Thanks guys; you're a great team.
Wish all those still processing theirs, the GRACE to stress-free Grant...

See Timeline in Quote

Congratulations . God is good

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sofi05(m): 8:57am On Sep 05, 2017
Skills assessment May 2016
Visa lodged January 2017
Baby added May 2017
Grant Sept 2017

OzyMigrant:

congratz man......best in Aus. Any reason why it took so long?

Please can you share your time line and experience?

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by disectur(m): 9:02am On Sep 05, 2017
Regarding adding your Baby to the application, did you have to put the application on hold before adding the baby?
catchdwind4rmkd:
Finallly!!! grin

GRANT has landed...

Thanks Grace...
God be praised...

Moving on to the next pursuit...

Sincere appreciation to the team here;
the entire process was far too easy...
I must say twas easier than what most peeps experienced using a migration agent...
And it was DIY... At no extra cost or fee...

Thanks guys; you're a great team.
Wish all those still processing theirs, the GRACE to stress-free Grant...

See Timeline in Quote

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sofi05(m): 9:19am On Sep 05, 2017
I had to mail CO requesting that my application be put on hold. That was acknowledged with an email from CO stating I had to inform them about baby's birth with form 1022, birth certificate and passport. Baby was added for free.

If you don't inform them and you give birth after your case has been finalized then that one na loooooong thing ooo

disectur:
Regarding adding your Baby to the application, did you have to put the application on hold before adding the baby?

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 9:20am On Sep 05, 2017
sofi05:
Guys!!!!!

I finally got my grant today for myself, wifey and baby after 234 days.

I wish everyone here a speedy grant and best wishes.

Aussie (QLD ) here I come!!!

Congrats Sofi. Good news elates the heart. But the wait was ehn. The end justified the wait though.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bolanle053: 9:30am On Sep 05, 2017
Catchdwind4rmkd and Sofi05, congrat to you guys, may you prosper in the land.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Azy123(m): 9:39am On Sep 05, 2017
I'm practicing with those tips you gave me. By God's grace I'll get the required score next attempt.

Thanks a lot.

catchdwind4rmkd:
Cheers mate.

I'm desperate waiting for yours.
Fingers crossed in your next leap!

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by go4value(m): 9:49am On Sep 05, 2017
Kongrats to @catchwindfrmkd....Allah ya sa mu dace
@Sofiya am so happy for you ooo.....it all ended in praise

@NBB2012 @Bellong
I will need your assistance on my case,am asessesing as ELECTRICIAN GENERAL, will need your guides or recommendations on who can assist me,anyone also can assist,even if na small premium service,am using City and Guilds of London...talk2godwing@gmail.com check your pm @NBB2012 and Bellong

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ZoeW: 9:57am On Sep 05, 2017
sofi05:
Guys!!!!!

Congrats! Let the grant rain continue!!!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 9:59am On Sep 05, 2017
Yes oh, 2 grants and counting...

Make d ITAs sef follow today.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lalaazo: 10:03am On Sep 05, 2017
@Catchdwind** and sofi05 congrats. Best days ahead..

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by depair: 10:18am On Sep 05, 2017
Please has anyone assessed with AITSL as secondary school teacher kindly help with the necessary info.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by zanyzara: 10:28am On Sep 05, 2017
sofi05:
Guys!!!!!

Congrats Sofi.

Zany.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by zanyzara: 10:36am On Sep 05, 2017
bornlegend:

I have been trying but keep getting 10 points both IELTS and PTE but I will keep trying. Also, I will apply for QA manager assessment with VETASSESS and hope for a positive outcome just to expand my options. Thanks a lot Zany.

Before you fully go for full assessment with VETASSESS, kindly try the pre-assessment first. VETASSESS folks here should be able to advise.

What's your total point right now? Are u married? What's your spouse occupation if married? Just trying permutations you can use to increase your total point.

Zany
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by toslad: 10:45am On Sep 05, 2017
Congrats bro.

sofi05:
Guys!!!!!

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by toslad: 10:56am On Sep 05, 2017
Finally!!!!!!! Indeed. To Him alone be the glory. Congrats bro.

[quote author=catchdwind4rmkd post=60119701]Finallly!!! grin

GRANT has landed...

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 10:57am On Sep 05, 2017
Thanks mate.
I hope you're enjoying your new environment.
Regards.

Bnimz:
Congrats. All the best in future endeavors.. smiley
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 10:59am On Sep 05, 2017
Thanks thanks...

toslad:
Finally!!!!!!! Indeed. To Him alone be the glory. Congrats bro.

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 11:03am On Sep 05, 2017
I didn't add a baby to mine, but yeah, you'd have to update DIBP of the change in your circumstances.
They would then respond advising you to complete one or two forms depending on your case.
Your application would be put on hold for about 28 days to allow you complete and return the form(s) with any relevant attachments or supporting documents that would help them in making a decision on your application.

disectur:
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 11:05am On Sep 05, 2017
Thanks.
Wish you all the best in your endeavors.

We are keen to read more good news on the thread.

jayooh:

Congratulations . God is good
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bellacious: 11:06am On Sep 05, 2017
sofi05:
Guys!!!!!

Congratulations.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 11:13am On Sep 05, 2017
Thanks Egbon mi...

Hahaaa, leave my trademark alone oh; you don't wanna try Aussie wind grin

AMEN: everyone will share their good news, only a matter of time.

koleefem05:
@catchthewindfromkd
Congratulations broda
The "wind" will now be caught from Aussie not KD anymore. Ye shall prosper and abound in the goodness of the land. Success to the rest of us. More good news to come.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 11:13am On Sep 05, 2017
Thanks Uche.

uchenna2017:
Congratulations
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 11:37am On Sep 05, 2017
Thanks boss!

Now I see no one likes my moniker...
Everyone has suggested better versions grin

Well, I'd keep the one with KD, lol.

Phlunter01:
Congratulations!!! @CatchdwindfrmOz
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Favemmy: 11:40am On Sep 05, 2017
Congratulations

sofi05:
Guys!!!!!

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by praiseisgood: 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
catchdwind4rmkd:
Timeline?

Apr-2017 PTE 20 points (3rd Attempt from S49 in 1st attempt) Moved Forward!

At Catchwind4rmKdandOz,

Please assist with tips on how your score in speaking increased from 49 to =\> 79.

I Seriously need the tips.

Thanks in advance bro

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bornlegend: 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
zanyzara:

Before you fully go for full assessment with VETASSESS, kindly try the pre-assessment first. VETASSESS folks here should be able to advise.

What's your total point right now? Are u married? What's your spouse occupation if married? Just trying permutations you can use to increase your total point.

Zany

Nice tips. I will try that. (Could you help with the VETASSESS pre-assessment link as i only find full skill assessment)
I have 55 +5 NSW sponsorship(already applied). Yes, I am married. Wife's occupation is Philosophy.
Thanks alot
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by wisemen045(m): 12:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
Such delightful news this September. Congratulations to catchdwind4frmkd (now Oz) and sofi05.

Wish you the very best in Australia. God go before you and prepare pleasant places for you.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jamson: 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
catchdwind4rmkd:
Finallly!!! grin

GRANT has landed...

See Timeline in Quote

Congrats brother! You have been quite generous on this thread so much that I thought you have gotten your grant before now. The best people in this world are those who give without expecting anything in return. Your biggest testimony is yet to come.

Congrats to Sofi05 too

O.....t, come and share your testimony ooo before I burst speaker grin grin

4 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by oknee: 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
Congratulations to catchdwind4rmkd and sofi05. Glad to see grants are raining again.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 1:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
jamson:

Sofi05, congrats May the grasses be green to you on the other side.

Congrats to Sofi05 too

O.....t, come and share your testimony ooo before I burst speaker grin grin
Busy body heeeeeeeeeeee.......I can't remember who sang that song again.
Whistle blower hehehehehehe...@Jamson.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by MabraO: 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
Pls house I ve a question
If ur Australian visa expires nd u want to remain behind how do u go about it. Like working nd renting an apartment

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.