Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1207229 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
catchdwind4rmkd:
I didn't add a baby to mine, but yeah, you'd have to update DIBP of the change in your circumstances.
They would then respond advising you to complete one or two forms depending on your case.
Your application would be put on hold for about 28 days to allow you complete and return the form(s) with any relevant attachments or supporting documents that would help them in making a decision on your application.

Hi Bro, Congrats.. Pls can you contact me on whatsapp line... need to ask you some question on some of the process
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
Guyz please I need to know my chances.. lemme give a quick breakdown of what I have available at my disposal. 30pts frm my age and 15pts I guess from my Degree.. Though currently running an MBA course which I will be through with by Mid Next year.

I studied Marketing as my first degree but currently working with one of the Fed Govt Security Institutions.. Wouldn't want to be exactly specific on it.

I am about to be married, specifically December and my wife studied Bio Chemistry, she's a Fashion designer and she can also make hair.

My job description was not specified but I Av a vast knowledge on farming and I have an uncle that I assist who can also provide me with reference letter. How do you thing my profile fits in and how can I get additional points.. I am quite sure that I will get an additional 10pts if I sit for the test of English.. That should be about 55pts.

How can I kindly go about getting more points because I am very sure that my current organization wouldn't want to give me reference letter as they will strongly kick against my resignation.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jelmusboy(m): 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
Hello,

I applied for NT 190 and 489 visa for Medical Laboratory Technician on the 1st of July 2017. NT sent me a message via my application portal that they will only consider my 190 application because that was the application I made first and will reject other application.

They've rejected my 489 but my 190 is still showing "Case Officer Assessment". Has anyone experienced this and is there probability of getting 190 visa without a friend or family in NT?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
sofi05 can ypu kindly reply my earlier question.. Congrats on yours
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by verocharles(m): 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
catchthewindfromkd
congrats, we will soon join you.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2017
Kamal474... did u receive ITA yet
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 3:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Cottyekundayo(m): 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
Alphadoor:
Kamal474... did u receive ITA yet
He did. ITA everywhere.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
Cottyekundayo:

He did. ITA everywhere.
This September sweet ooo.
rear ITA's and Grants everywhere.

grin.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Phlunter01: 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
Glory be to God almighty who makes all things beautiful in his time.

ITA received - 05/09/2017

I will soon be back to give God thanks concerning our direct grant in Jesus name.

Thank you all.

7 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
Phlunter01:

I will soon be back to give God thanks concerning our direct grant in Jesus name.

Thank you all.
occupation with with EOI date. Agric consultant July 7,2017

Congrats fam
another rear news grin

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
phlunter01, congrats sweet sister.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by disectur(m): 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
Wow! Baby added for Free. Cool stuff.
sofi05:
I had to mail CO requesting that my application be put on hold. That was acknowledged with an email from CO stating I had to inform them about baby's birth with form 1022, birth certificate and passport. Baby was added for free.

If you don't inform them and you give birth after your case has been finalized then that one na loooooong thing ooo

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by stanlo300: 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
Phlunter01:

Thank you all.
Congratulations oooo
With how many points?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Priceless25: 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2017

Thank you all.[/quote]

Congrats Phlunter01.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by teewhysafe(f): 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
Wey Bellong dey oh?

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by teewhysafe(f): 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
Thanks Alphadoor
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
teewhysafe:
ITA rain. DIBP gave us a birthday gift. 65 points Agricultural consultant, June 21st, 2017.
Glory be to God.
Wey Bellong dey oh?

congrats fam and happy birthday to you

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by afolaseg: 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
Congrat catchdwind4rmkd and sofi05. Am so happy for you guyz after the long wait.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
To all those who have received ITA today, please do not forget to withdraw your other EOI's.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
Kcochiagha:
Get registered with PTE English Test and make 20 points above (GUARANTEED) when we tutor you. Call today 08037735203
is 30 points guaranteed ?

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Mcdion: 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
Kcochiagha:
Get registered with PTE English Test and make 20 points above (GUARANTEED) when we tutor you. Call today 08037735203
will you refund the money if the person can't get the 20 points?

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by OzyMigrant: 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
LONG-POST/GRANT ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All praise and adoration are due to the Almighty. So earlier today I woke to find 3 grants emails for myself, wife and little son in my inbox.

Thanks to Mr. Bellong for creating this platform through which many have ridden to their goals. How would we have gone about not being able to obtain a PCC from a country where wiffy spent 6years if not for tips from my amiable JAMSON – you are far too kind, glad to meet you soon!

What about members like Mamajaz, Bnimz, Mctowel and others that told me to draw my hears and run back to fast track my EA application when I wanted to do “baba Ijebu” – you are all awesome, sure we will meet in persons someday.

Contribution from members like Alphadoor, SegunWamiri, catchthewindfromkd, Rett0, Sammywmmy and others I haven't mentioned towards achieving this fit are heartily appreciated.

For all those still expecting ITAs and grant, you shall all share your testimony here soon by His grace - @teejah80 trust you have cleaned up your inbox for all the 4 or 5 grant emails to land soon.

For the newbies, though you might get overwhelmed with the amount of information here particularly complicated acronyms, but persistent personal research combined with not shying away from asking questions here will pull you through the stages.

Attached is a screen shot of some of my earliest post on this thread and the kind responses I got from family members here – shows I didn’t know much about the process too when I joined.

Time line;

24th Sept. 2016 (IELTS R6.5/L6.5/S6.5/W7)

22nd Dec. 2016 (EA Submission)

11th Feb. 2017 (Positive EA outcome, Professional Engineer)

16th Feb. 2017 (IELTS R8/L8/S8/W7.5)

2nd Mar. 2017 (189 EOI submitted, with 65pts)

14th Mar. 2017 (189 ITA received)

28th Mar. 2017 (Visa Lodged, no front loading)

5th Apr. 2017 (CO contact for medicals and PCC)

13th Apr. 2017 (Medicals at IOM)

23rd Apr. 2017 (Clicked information provided button)

29th May 2017 (CO contact for Polio certificate)

29th May 2017 (uploaded yellow cards and clicked information provided button)

5th Sept 2017 (Visa Grant)

4th January 2018 (IED)

[img][/img]

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
@OzyMigrant

Congrats Fam..... Congrats Congrats.

another rear one

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by OmoAussie: 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2017
@ Ozymigrant
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by OzyMigrant: 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
Phlunter01:

Thank you all.

Congrats Phlunter01 on this achievement......trust you are ready to breeze through the last stages.

@Others that got ITA today, congrats to you all.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
OzyMigrant, congratulations on the VISA. Go ahead enjoy the goodness there in.

NB...those that received ITA pls indicate with date of submission. So we can see the nearest date of non prorata occupations
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
Phlunter01:

Thank you all.

Congrats, I believe this is 189. So u can withdraw your 190 nsw as advised, don't forget.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
Cottyekundayo:

He did. ITA everywhere.

Sup brotherly, I updated u with the latest episode and summary. Help me peruse them once u can.

Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by greeneophyte: 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
Good news flying everywhere grin Multiple congrats to all those that just received their ITAs a special congratulations to OzyMigrant on your freshly minted grant. Now you migrate properly to Ozy wink . Its so nice to see this thread bubbling again.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Phlunter01: 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
stanlo300:

Congratulations oooo
With how many points?
65POINTS

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.