Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1207531 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by afolaseg: 8:20am On Sep 06, 2017
lalaazo:
@OzyMigrant: congrats ; it is news like this that brings all the big names lurking around in spectator mode to come out and drop few lines. Every grant news here is like a festive day lol.

surely the gate of grants shall open for all those yet to receive.
afolaseg
Majouk2002
ofosiedo
et'al
you are next in line to testify.

Thanks lalaazo. I hope you are now planning for your relocation?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by kayodedavid(m): 8:58am On Sep 06, 2017
Hi guys,
I have been working as a construction manager in the last 6 years. 3 years each with 2 different employers. I am trying to gather documents needed for vatessess assessment especially in terms of evidence of employment but the challenge is that I don't have a payslip as often time my salary is paid with same cheque/transfer of cash requisition for site expenses (I am mostly on the road. I probably sit down on my desk in office 30days in 365days in year)....and sincerely,its almost impossible for me approach my previous employer for a payslip.
Any advice please!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jahrule: 9:12am On Sep 06, 2017
Someone should help me with advice on this, please.

jahrule:
Gurus in the house, I hail o.

I have being following this thread, though I have not posted at all.

Can experience garnered before BSc. be counted towards assessment. example below:
AAT(ICAN) 2008
Started relevant accounting work in 2008 (Immediately after the cert.)
Got BSc. in 2014 (Still working along)
Got another BSc. 2016 (still working along)
Becomes Chartered Accountant 2016 ( Still working).

I have worked in 3 different Industries with not less.

Would all these experiences before the BSc. qualify for assessment purpose?. Total years of experience in 9+.

Response would be appreciated.

Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sofi05(m): 9:17am On Sep 06, 2017
Friends,
Please, how do I go about IOM?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Phlunter01: 9:20am On Sep 06, 2017
Good Morning /Evening Fam,

Thank you all for the kind words and support.

I pray that this thread will continue to experience great news of positive assessments, great english scores, ITAs, grants and seamless relocations in Jesus name. AMEN

7 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bellacious: 9:26am On Sep 06, 2017
Congratulations to Ozymigrant,Sofio,phlunter & teewhysafe.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bellacious: 9:27am On Sep 06, 2017
@Oga Bellong, its been a while. Hope everything is ok with u? Looking forward to having u back.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Umich: 9:32am On Sep 06, 2017
Please can you attach a reference link for this information. Lets see much progress. this waiting no dey easy ooo
Cottyekundayo:

He did. ITA everywhere.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by disectur(m): 9:35am On Sep 06, 2017
Thank God. This is fantastic news. The proposed citizenship rules would have made Australia unnecessarily unattractive.
Alphadoor:
http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/peter-duttons-australian-citizenship-crackdown-doomed-after-key-senators-pull-support-20170905-gyb1ls.html

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by MabraO: 9:36am On Sep 06, 2017
Omooloriredade:

What kind of Visa? Visa renewal or bridging? I want to assume it's not a tourist visa because Illegality is not promoted/encouraged here. There should be a legit way to actualize your dream.

Tourists visa
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Umich: 9:36am On Sep 06, 2017
Congrats to Ozymigrant, Sofio. God will prosper you guys and your respective families in OZ. I want to also congratulate the new ITA recipients in the house. You deserve it. We are still waiting for our own time. God will fulfill his purpose for our lives. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by teewhysafe(f): 9:37am On Sep 06, 2017
Thanks all. Congrats to all those who have gotten their grants too.
The land shall yield unto you bountifully.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by korlahwarleh: 9:41am On Sep 06, 2017
OzyMigrant:
LONG-POST/GRANT ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All praise and adoration are due to the Almighty. So earlier today I woke to find 3 grants emails for myself, wife and little son in my inbox.

Thanks to Mr. Bellong for creating this platform through which many have ridden to their goals. How would we have gone about not being able to obtain a PCC from a country where wiffy spent 6years if not for tips from my amiable JAMSON – you are far too kind, glad to meet you soon!

What about members like Mamajaz, Bnimz, Mctowel and others that told me to draw my hears and run back to fast track my EA application when I wanted to do “baba Ijebu” – you are all awesome, sure we will meet in persons someday.

Contribution from members like Alphadoor, SegunWamiri, catchthewindfromkd, Rett0, Sammywmmy and others I haven't mentioned towards achieving this fit are heartily appreciated.

For all those still expecting ITAs and grant, you shall all share your testimony here soon by His grace - @teejah80 trust you have cleaned up your inbox for all the 4 or 5 grant emails to land soon.

[img][/img]

Congratulations. Please what branch of engineering?

Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by omojaiyejaiye: 9:47am On Sep 06, 2017
Please this is the 3rd time I'm asking this question. Please anybody with good info on this. Please please

piusford:

Please, what is your reference number when you submitted nomination application for NT?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by disectur(m): 9:49am On Sep 06, 2017
Congratulations,
It was a long wait. I add your testimony to my faith. I cant wait to exit Naija.
Its so hard to concentrate on life when you're already mentally living in a new future.

OzyMigrant:

All praise and adoration are due to the Almighty. So earlier today I woke to find 3 grants emails for myself, wife and little son in my inbox.

Thanks to Mr. Bellong for creating this platform through which many have ridden to their goals. How would we have gone about not being able to obtain a PCC from a country where wiffy spent 6years if not for tips from my amiable JAMSON – you are far too kind, glad to meet you soon!

What about members like Mamajaz, Bnimz, Mctowel and others that told me to draw my hears and run back to fast track my EA application when I wanted to do “baba Ijebu” – you are all awesome, sure we will meet in persons someday.

Contribution from members like Alphadoor, SegunWamiri, catchthewindfromkd, Rett0, Sammywmmy and others I haven't mentioned towards achieving this fit are heartily appreciated.

For all those still expecting ITAs and grant, you shall all share your testimony here soon by His grace - @teejah80 trust you have cleaned up your inbox for all the 4 or 5 grant emails to land soon.

For the newbies, though you might get overwhelmed with the amount of information here particularly complicated acronyms, but persistent personal research combined with not shying away from asking questions here will pull you through the stages.

Attached is a screen shot of some of my earliest post on this thread and the kind responses I got from family members here – shows I didn’t know much about the process too when I joined.

Time line;

24th Sept. 2016 (IELTS R6.5/L6.5/S6.5/W7)

22nd Dec. 2016 (EA Submission)

11th Feb. 2017 (Positive EA outcome, Professional Engineer)

16th Feb. 2017 (IELTS R8/L8/S8/W7.5)

2nd Mar. 2017 (189 EOI submitted, with 65pts)

14th Mar. 2017 (189 ITA received)

28th Mar. 2017 (Visa Lodged, no front loading)

5th Apr. 2017 (CO contact for medicals and PCC)

13th Apr. 2017 (Medicals at IOM)

23rd Apr. 2017 (Clicked information provided button)

29th May 2017 (CO contact for Polio certificate)

29th May 2017 (uploaded yellow cards and clicked information provided button)

5th Sept 2017 (Visa Grant)

4th January 2018 (IED)

[img][/img]

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by toslad: 10:12am On Sep 06, 2017
Good morning Jahrule,

Your assessment points start after your BSc.

jahrule:
Someone should help me with advice on this, please.

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by OzyMigrant: 10:13am On Sep 06, 2017
korlahwarleh:

Congratulations. Please what branch of engineering?

Thanks

Telecoms Network Engineer (Professional Engineer), sorry I didn't include that earlier.

@disectur, your desire shall soon come to pass.

@Rett0, thanks so much, spoke to Oga earlier self, he was truly elated.......yours is coming soonest too by God's grace.

Sofi01 and lalaazo, how are guys prepping for the big move? which states are you heading? I'm considering Melbourne. Wondering if we can bond up to share ideas.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by toslad: 10:16am On Sep 06, 2017
Congrats Sis.

Phlunter01:
Glory be to God almighty who makes all things beautiful in his time.

ITA received - 05/09/2017

I will soon be back to give God thanks concerning our direct grant in Jesus name.

Thank you all.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by toslad: 10:17am On Sep 06, 2017
Congrats brotherly, you really have been of immense help on this thread.

OzyMigrant:

[img][/img]
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by disectur(m): 10:30am On Sep 06, 2017
A quick question, please. Why do some CO's ask for evidence of polio vaccination after IOM would have already done that? Is it a second level verification due to our country of origin?
OzyMigrant:

For the newbies, though you might get overwhelmed with the amount of information here particularly complicated acronyms, but persistent personal research combined with not shying away from asking questions here will pull you through the stages.

Attached is a screen shot of some of my earliest post on this thread and the kind responses I got from family members here – shows I didn’t know much about the process too when I joined.

Time line;

24th Sept. 2016 (IELTS R6.5/L6.5/S6.5/W7)

22nd Dec. 2016 (EA Submission)

11th Feb. 2017 (Positive EA outcome, Professional Engineer)

16th Feb. 2017 (IELTS R8/L8/S8/W7.5)

2nd Mar. 2017 (189 EOI submitted, with 65pts)

14th Mar. 2017 (189 ITA received)

28th Mar. 2017 (Visa Lodged, no front loading)

5th Apr. 2017 (CO contact for medicals and PCC)

13th Apr. 2017 (Medicals at IOM)

23rd Apr. 2017 (Clicked information provided button)

29th May 2017 (CO contact for Polio certificate)

29th May 2017 (uploaded yellow cards and clicked information provided button)

5th Sept 2017 (Visa Grant)

4th January 2018 (IED)

[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sofi05(m): 10:38am On Sep 06, 2017
OzyMigrant:

Sofi01 and lalaazo, how are guys prepping for the big move? which states are you heading? I'm considering Melbourne. Wondering if we can bond up to share ideas.

Well, we may have to. Please email asap.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Michaelamo: 11:04am On Sep 06, 2017
Congratulations to @Ozymigrant, Teewhysafe and Phlunter01, Catchwindfromkd and Sofi05, More Grace for the next level. And to all those who received ITA yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by OzyMigrant: 11:20am On Sep 06, 2017
disectur:
A quick question, please. Why do some CO's ask for evidence of polio vaccination after IOM would have already done that? Is it a second level verification due to our country of origin?

That same assumption cost me a second CO contact. Don't mind the COs jare......they claim to be always right even when they are dead wrong, buh wetin poor applicants go do na?

@sofi01, I sent you a pm already.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sofi05(m): 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
OzyMigrant:

That same assumption cost me a second CO contact. Don't mind the COs jare......they claim to be always right even when they are dead wrong, buh wetin poor applicants go do na?

@sofi01, I sent you a pm already.

Seen and replied. Awaiting yours.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by frank043(m): 12:08pm On Sep 06, 2017
jahrule:
Gurus in the house, I hail o.

I have being following this thread, though I have not posted at all.

Can experience garnered before BSc. be counted towards assessment. example below:
AAT(ICAN) 2008
Started relevant accounting work in 2008 (Immediately after the cert.)
Got BSc. in 2014 (Still working along)
Got another BSc. 2016 (still working along)
Becomes Chartered Accountant 2016 ( Still working).

I have worked in 3 different Industries with not less.

Would all these experiences before the BSc. qualify for assessment purpose?. Total years of experience in 9+.

Response would be appreciated.

Thanks

Experience before the qualification you are tendering won't count. What's required is relevant post-qualification experience.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2017
sofi05:

Seen and replied. Awaiting yours.
Hi bro.. replied you. Kindly check your email.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
Phlunter01:
Good Morning /Evening Fam,

Thank you all for the kind words and support.

I pray that this thread will continue to experience great news of positive assessments, great english scores, ITAs, grants and seamless relocations in Jesus name. AMEN
AMEN
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 12:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
Michaelamo:
Congratulations to @Ozymigrant, Teewhysafe and Phlunter01, Catchwindfromkd and Sofi05, More Grace for the next level. And to all those who received ITA yesterday.

When is your EOI date of effect and how many points?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ogbevireo(m): 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
MabraO:

Tourists visa
like someone has pointed out, try to retrace your steps by going through a legitimate permanent visa route.

go through this thread and begin to make the necessary changes.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jahrule: 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2017
Thanks
toslad:
Good morning Jahrule,

Your assessment points start after your BSc.

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by abby2443: 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
Hello great minds,

This is my first time of posting here on Nairaland and I'm happy to be here.
I am an architect(B.Sc and M.Sc) and i will like to apply for Australian PR. B.Sc is 4 years and M.Sc is 2 years. I have read so many things on CDR but i have not seen anything like that on the Architect Accreditation council of Australia website (AACA) as they are the assessing body for architects. I am a little confused on this as it makes me think that we do not need the CDR. Also, i saw on the AACA website that you can only apply if you have spent 10 semesters(5years) in the school of architecture, Can i say my M.Sc has covered for this?
I really need a clarification on these please.

Thanks!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Royal54(m): 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
kayodedavid:
Hi guys,
I have been working as a construction manager in the last 6 years. 3 years each with 2 different employers. I am trying to gather documents needed for vatessess assessment especially in terms of evidence of employment but the challenge is that I don't have a payslip as often time my salary is paid with same cheque/transfer of cash requisition for site expenses (I am mostly on the road. I probably sit down on my desk in office 30days in 365days in year)....and sincerely,its almost impossible for me approach my previous employer for a payslip.
Any advice please!

IMO, I think your bank account statement showing credits from your employer as well as your tax return certificates and/ or contributory pension statement should be just fine.

However, you need to be sure that your educational qualification and JD are on point before you enter into the ring with the almighty vetassess.

Goodluck

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.