Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,738 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1207109 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ugsams(m): 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
Congratulations to all those who got their grants and ITA recently. Ozymigrant, Catchdwind4rmkd, Sofi05, Phlunter01, teewhysafe. May God bless you all as you progress on the journey.

5 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by diggy4real: 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
Congrats to Ozymigrant , lalaazo and others that received grants.Not forgetting the ones that got ITAs, God prosper you all.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Favemmy: 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
Congratulations My Guy, Go and prosper in the land

[quote author=OzyMigrant post=60163855]LONG-POST/GRANT ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All praise and adoration are due to the Almighty. So earlier today I woke to find 3 grants emails for myself, wife and little son in my inbox.

Thanks to Mr. Bellong for creating this platform through which many have ridden to their goals. How would we have gone about not being able to obtain a PCC from a country where wiffy spent 6years if not for tips from my amiable JAMSON – you are far too kind, glad to meet you soon!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
abby2443:
Hello great minds,
I really need a clarification on these please.

It's nice seeing your post here today; you are welcome to the thread.

Firstly, you do not need a CDR if you haven't nominated an occupation that is being assessed by Engineer Australia (EA). Having said that, being an architect doesn't necessarily translate to automatic nomination of Architecture. It could be some other occupations on the list. This depends on how well you could match your job descriptions with that of a particular occupation.

Regarding the qualifications you hold, I believe you are secure for positive assessment. BTW, what schools did you bag your degrees from? BSc especially?

Cheers.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
sofi05:
Friends,
Please, how do I go about IOM?

For travel inquiries/concession fares, please contact us:

Tel: +234 (0) 816 754 8994; +234 (0) 805 391 6641; +234 (0) 818 538 4661
E-mail: iomlagosops@iom.int

5 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Royal54(m): 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
OzyMigrant:

That same assumption cost me a second CO contact. Don't mind the COs jare......they claim to be always right even when they are dead wrong, buh wetin poor applicants go do na?

Bro, I hope attaching your yellow card containing the YF and OPV was sufficient enough to resolve the issue?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by abby2443: 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
Thank you for your response, i do appreciate. Both degrees, OAU
SegunWamiri:

It's nice seeing your post here today; you are welcome to the thread.

Firstly, you do not need a CDR if you haven't nominated an occupation that is being assessed by Engineer Australia (EA). Having said that, being an architect doesn't necessarily translate to automatic nomination of Architecture. It could be some other occupations on the list. This depends on how well you could match your job descriptions with that of a particular occupation.

Regarding the qualifications you hold, I believe you are secure for positive assessment. BTW, what schools did you bag your degrees from? BSc especially?

Cheers.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by OzyMigrant: 4:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
Royal54:

Bro, I hope attaching your yellow card containing the YF and OPV was sufficient enough to resolve the issue?

Absolutely.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by wisemen045(m): 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
Rain of Grants and ITAs everyday here.

Congratulations Ozymigrant, Phlunter01 and teewhysafe. Boundary lines are falling for you in pleasant places already. God perfect your paths.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Royal54(m): 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
OzyMigrant:

Absolutely.

Muchas gracias
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lalaazo: 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
sofi05:
Friends, Please, how do I go about IOM?
sorry I have been out all day would PM u asap
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lalaazo: 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
OzyMigrant:

That same assumption cost me a second CO contact. Don't mind the COs jare......they claim to be always right even when they are dead wrong, buh wetin poor applicants go do na?

@sofi01, I sent you a pm already.
just scan your yellow fever card with all pages,cover to cover and high resolution and you are good. that's what I did.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lalaazo: 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
OzyMigrant:

Telecoms Network Engineer (Professional Engineer), sorry I didn't include that earlier.

@disectur, your desire shall soon come to pass.

@Rett0, thanks so much, spoke to Oga earlier self, he was truly elated.......yours is coming soonest too by God's grace.

Sofi01 and lalaazo, how are guys prepping for the big move? which states are you heading? I'm considering Melbourne. Wondering if we can bond up to share ideas.
Alright by me. Will be expecting your PM.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
Hello bro,

Kindly post your questions here so all can benefit from the answers given.

Also, you'd receive the best answer, suggestions and contributions from everyone here.
I'm also not very vast in the process like many here.
I'm more streamlined to Engineering (mostly Chemical when it comes to CDR review) and single applicants.

You won't get the best assistance asking your questions privately to me.

However, if you intend to connect with me for some other reasons other than the PR process,
I'm happy to. But note that all questions regarding the process would need to be post here.

Thanks.

IjogzK:
Hi Bro, Congrats.. Pls can you contact me on 07030294989 whatsapp line... need to ask you some question on some of the process
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
Thanks boss!

oknee:
Congratulations Glad to see grants are raining again.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
Thanks the Oga at the top!

No doubt this thread is far too addictive for one not to be active.
Some say they spend their leisure here.
Others have made nice lifetime friends on here.
And everyone learns something here everyday you visit.

In another news, all of una dey pack enter Sydney like say una wan form Naija community there.
Make una sha invite us for the Naija festival una wan host oh, lol.
Melbourne is a stone throw, I fit start the trekking today sef. grin

jamson:

Congrats brother! You have been quite generous on this thread so much that I thought you have gotten your grant before now. The best people in this world are those who give without expecting anything in return. Your biggest testimony is yet to come.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
Hahaaa,

Abeg no go there oh.
Me sef no know how e happen...

When it comes to PTE and IELTS,
We've got band 9 candidates in the house who have also proved to be good tutors to many...

Pls contact them for first hand assistance.
@Bnimz
@Jamson
@Chidike
@Mctowel01
And not forgetting our own Honorable,
@mamajaz
The list goes on.

For mine, I had to change strategy as advised by many.
So, instead of speaking clearly, pronouncing clearly, making pauses at commas and full stop, etc which were the popular strategy,
I just went with speaking uniterruptedly fast and even had to mimic the tone of newscasters, lol.
I was someone else for 40mins of the test oh; even Bnimz said he had to use a lady's voice, lol.
You also need to have an emergency strategy for questions you have no clue of;
NAVJOT BRAR on Youtube currently has the best emergency strategy.

Whichever works for you, go for it.
But you can't know until you test it.
Hence, the Gold scored practice test...

praiseisgood:

At Catchwind4rmKdandOz,

Please assist with tips on how your score in speaking increased from 49 to =\> 79.

I Seriously need the tips.

Thanks in advance bro

4 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by spyroxy1(m): 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
zanyzara:

I don't think you can claim experience point as the QA is not related to Engineering, it will be deemed irrelevant. (I stand to be corrected though). Have you tried to max out point from English? You can give that a try.

Zany

bornlegend

I did claim experience as a QA engineer alongside other engineering roles and I got my Positive with EA
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by spyroxy1(m): 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
catchdwind4rmkd:
Hahaaa,

Abeg no go there oh.
Me sef no know how e happen...
For mine, I had to change strategy as advised by many.
So, instead of speaking clearly, pronouncing clearly, making pauses at commas and full stop, etc which were the popular strategy,
I just went with speaking uniterruptedly fast and even had to mimic the tone of newscasters, lol.
I was someone else for 40mins of the test oh; even Bnimz said he had to use a lady's voice, lol.
You also need to have an emergency strategy for questions you have no clue of;
NAVJOT BRAR on Youtube currently has the best emergency strategy.

Praiseisgood

I share your thoughts on this CatchGRANTfromwind. How e take happen?

Your story has been has been a source of inspiration to many of us. myself and michaelamo especially.

I will encourage us more to give and share testimonies towards this 'road-to-success'

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
spyroxy1:

bornlegend

I did claim experience as a QA engineer (IRCA certified) alongside other engineering roles and I got my Positive with EA
How far with your exams.
@catchwind4rmmelbourne: you come remove my name from the list of 90 banders

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by spyroxy1(m): 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
mamajaz:

How far with your exams.

mamajaz,

I haven't taken it yet o Maami. since the next round is 20th, I wan try push am till next week. That 20point is a must Inshaa Allah.

Me ni shoice

No mind catchGRANTfromKADUNA he forgot our mama smiley

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
spyroxy1:

mamajaz,

I haven't taken it yet o Maami. since the next round is 20th, I wan try push am till next week. That 20point is a must Inshaa Allah.
I no get you, come to z oza room.

Me ni shoice

No mind catchGRANTfromKADUNA he forgot our mama smiley
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by piusford: 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
Congratulations to Ozymigrant,Sofio,phlunter & teewhysafe.
More victories to come.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
Haba mammiii,

I thought we agreed we won't even wish our enemies our experiences of overcoming this English nonsense, lol.

At your permission, ma, I'd start adding you again oh.
I still remember your lines when you gave the news....
My favourite remains... "....has defeated IELTS hands down..."
Me can't forget that in a rush oh.
It was indeed a remarkable triumph.
Moreso, just days after yours, I had my own testimony.
So, you're my John the Baptist grin

mamajaz:

How far with your exams.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
Done

mamajaz:

you come remove my name from the list of 90 banders

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jamson: 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
catchdwind4rmkd:
Thanks the Oga at the top!

No doubt this thread is far too addictive for one not to be active.
Some say they spend their leisure here.
Others have made nice lifetime friends on here.
And everyone learns something here everyday you visit.

In another news, all of una dey pack enter Sydney like say una wan form Naija community there.
Make una sha invite us for the Naija festival una wan host oh, lol.
Melbourne is a stone throw, I fit start the trekking today sef. grin

As in eh!

Back in Naija, if I wake up for night like this, say I wan pee, my madam go seize my phone. Because I would check this thread for updates while 'pee-ing'.

I have also gone ahead to make wonderful friends and mentors here like you said. Not just chat chat friends ooo. People you spend time with, discussing issues of life and of course, planning the future in Oz

The 'parapo' for Mel pass Syd own ooo.

The latest grantees wey neva comot naija don dey torchlight Mel already (Ozy and Sofi)

Vinsmuft, Tyosho, Kempguy, Cuteannie, Funkyjo etc etc and of course, your excellency, follow for the roll call

Make una find correct Danfo charter come the festival grin grin

4 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jamson: 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
mamajaz:

Busy body heeeeeeeeeeee.......I can't remember who sang that song again.
Whistle blower hehehehehehe...@Jamson.

Ha! Maami grin grin

Na you I resemble ooo.

Shey make I dig up and quote your posts of 'busybodyism'? grin grin

Anyway, Congrats to Ozymigrant, my brother.
See as Mamajaz yab me on top your matter embarassed

Just go and follow your Melbourne family ooo. I don vex angry

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Royal54(m): 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
jamson:

Ha! Maami grin grin

Na you I resemble ooo.

Shey make I dig up and quote your posts of 'busybodyism'?

Oga TM, you can't just beat Mama nurse in the game oooooo. Fear women.....

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by spyroxy1(m): 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
jamson:

As in eh!

Back in Naija, if I wake up for night like this, say I wan pee, my madam go seize my phone. Because I would check this thread for updates while 'pee-ing'.

I have also gone ahead to make wonderful friends and mentors here like you said. Not just chat chat friends ooo. People you spend time with, discussing issues of life and of course, planning the future in Oz

The 'parapo' for Mel pass Syd own ooo.

The latest grantees wey neva comot naija don dey torchlight Mel already (Ozy and Sofi)

Vinsmuft, Tyosho, Kempguy, Cuteannie, Funkyjo etc etc and of course, your excellency, follow for the roll call

Make una find correct Danfo charter come the festival grin grin

congrats again
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jamson: 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
Royal54:

Oga TM, you can't just beat Mama nurse in the game oooooo. Fear women.....

Beat ke? Me sef no go wan 'te' na

I dey respect my elders!

#2handsintheair4mama

spyroxy1:

congrats again

Thanks again, my brother.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by piusford: 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
jelmusboy:
Does NT offer visa 190 without job offer in Australia?

With what I know, the requirements for 190 and 489 are the same. Relax. You are lucky, they don't give 190 last time even if you have 75 points.

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.