Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1206495 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 10:55am On Oct 01, 2017
KIKIADE:

Quite a long time.. How are you?

I guess the person should just assess his qualification with VETASSES to eliminate any doubt.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by rinzylee(m): 11:42am On Oct 01, 2017
joslight:
@Rinzylee The AIMS is held in Jo'Burg not sure ababout APC exam though.

OK.... thanks for the response. would have loved to ask other questions like how you sourced past questions, etc.. My part 2 would be in Aussie... the question would be how does one prepare.. any tutorial centers??
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by rinzylee(m): 11:46am On Oct 01, 2017
jaybwoi:

Are you PRinz of NCFUNEC?? cool

oh my God... who is this??
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by rinzylee(m): 11:49am On Oct 01, 2017
joslight:
@Rinzylee you can pm me .I would like to learn more about your Doctor friend.

Robot says I have sent too many anonymous mails... I tire.. you can drop your email address for me.. or PM me.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
horlakay:

I grad from futa 2015.
You have many fore engineers to help you in the house. There are great futarians here too, like grandpa Jamson, pa ozymigrant, ma phlunter01, so, feel free to ask everybody your questions including me too if perchance you need some injections to calm your nerve shocked
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
rinzylee:

oh my God... who is this??

Your answer should have been a yes OR no.. cool grin
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by rinzylee(m): 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2017
jaybwoi:

Your answer should have been a yes OR no.. cool grin

oh.... kai... You were too explicit with the name sir! Ok yes I Am. so reveal thine self.... never knew this day would come.... changing my moniker soon

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
rinzylee:

oh.... kai... You were too explicit with the name sir! Ok yes I Am. so reveal thine self.... never knew this day would come.... changing my moniker soon

It's not about your moniker.. Talk to PToks..

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by rinzylee(m): 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
jaybwoi:

It's not about your moniker.. Talk to PToks..

he he he he.... gotcha.... I knew it was you o boss. Abeg we need your input here o. @joslight... this is the guy I was referring to.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
rinzylee:

he he he he.... gotcha.... I knew it was you o boss. Abeg we need your input here o. @joslight... this is the guy I was referring to.

Ibiakwa.. Lol
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Tuteso: 3:25pm On Oct 01, 2017
What do you need Sir?

Better to share ur requests here. I'm a novice as well.
Musharraf:

Hi bro,
please kindly send me a message through my mail sulaymanmusharaf@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by chuglothen(f): 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
My dearest senior housemates, please how can I go about to buy PTE study kits? Please help a sister
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2017
chuglothen:
My dearest senior housemates, please how can I go about to buy PTE study kits? Please help a sister
.majiouk is your answer, afolaseg for mock exams purchase.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by STAugustineOf13(m): 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
vickyuche:
Greetings to the ogas and everyone.
I'm new to this thread. I'm planning to register for ielts but it's unclear which test type (ie General or Academic) to register for. Since it wasn't specified in the requirements, does it mean that one can go for any ielts test type of choice. Those who have passed through this process before, your answers will be highly appreciated

It ought to be General, although many people has testified that they used Academic.
But the day I did my 1st IELTS, there was this rumour in the atmosphere that General was softer than Akada.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jagaban17: 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
Good Evening everyone. Happy Sunday.

I've registered for IELTS already for December but I have a valid TOEFL L 18 R 18 S 19 W 21.

Can I use my TOEFL to go on with assessment ? If possible, Which assessing body will be best for me ? -I studied Mechanical Engineering. Though i have majority of my 3 experience in Power (electrical) Engineering.

I'll appreciate your kind response.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by oscarpellenchy: 9:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
Yahwehgbemi:
Good day to everyone on this platform. Within few days I was introduced and have been reading on this platform, I have been loaded with a lot of information I couldn't have got from any agent. Thanks all.

I wish to ask a question - I lecture Electrical-related courses in a polytechnic (with a BSc and Masters) and also learn professional Electrical engineering from someone I can refer to as my Big Bros even though there is no concrete agreement of employment between us. This Bros gets electrical contracts and I assist him in executing some of them whenever I am chanced and by this I have developed practical skills and gotten some irregular stipends. I have been with him since 2007.

I wish to apply for Australian PR and in choosing an occupation, I discovered there is no Polytechnic lecturer/tutor on the MLTSSL but there is University lecturer/tutor. I found out I have far far better chances as Electrical Engineer and I wish to submit as Electrical Engineer to EA. Please, what do you advise me to do?

I can always talk to this Bros to offer me employment letter on Part-time basis covering about 10 years I have been with him. Can I include the polytechnic practical experience involving electrical projects too? This means I will be working in two places simultaneously - one part-time and the other full-time. Is this acceptable?

Thank you all as I await your responses.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Yahwehgbemi: 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
Thank you

joslight:

I am a university lecturer and a medical doctor. I suggest you go the engineering route because university lecturer is eligible for employer sponsored route only and tutor has been removed from all list.
personally assessed as a medical laboratory scientist was assessed as a technician and am waiting for AIMS exam in march to be eligible for 189 as a scientist. That's my understanding. all the best engineers can chip in.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Yahwehgbemi: 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
Thank you bellong.

I am new on Nairaland and being a novice, I wrongly sent empty anonymous messages to Ifexsco through his profile. Help me communicate to him that I am sorry about this. I am now learning how to message.

Thank you

bellong:

@Yahwehgbemi,

I believe while lecturing, you carry out project with students? Those should be practical engineering experience. If you want to use your uncle's place too, it is not a bad idea. The important thing is writing a convincing CDR.

Ifexsco may be able to help you out. He is an engineer and was also a university lecturer.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Delovy(f): 11:43pm On Oct 01, 2017
Congratulations. Just to be proactive,pls which method were u able to pay for visa fee,after an ITA. By my calculations I shd pay 6700aud equivalent to 1.6m. pls which method did u use.thanx
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ifexsco: 12:07am On Oct 02, 2017
Hello, what are your qualifications and experience? You need to assess if you are eligible using the DIPB points. If you are, then you need to assess you qualification with the appropriate assessing body, you need to write an English exam, and provide other documents.
quote author=yoshearer post=60997027]

Dear bro,
I am also a lecturer and would be having my PhD soon. What do you advise me to do. I really want to migrate. I sent you a pm
Thanks[/quote]
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ifexsco: 12:28am On Oct 02, 2017
Hello, guys there seems to be a problem with nairaland email system. Those trying to reach me can do so on ifexsco@yahoo.com. God bless all man!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 12:55am On Oct 02, 2017
Good midnight FAM. Please, is there anybody in the house who used statutory declaration of employment for vetasses and got a positive I so need that person to answer some questions for me. Thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 1:31am On Oct 02, 2017
mamajaz:
Good midnight FAM. Please, is there anybody in the house who used statutory declaration of employment for vetasses and got a positive

Yes, I used statutory declaration for one of my employments.
I attached a copy of the draft I used for my assessment in the opening page.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by pato2010(m): 2:23am On Oct 02, 2017
Good morning House.

I've been very passive in d house and decided to take d first step of writing the English test. However, I am having challenges paying for the Pearson Test of English with my Stanbic dollar card.

I will like to know how I can pay for this test?

Thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by yoshearer(m): 5:24am On Oct 02, 2017
Ifexsco:
Hello, what are your qualifications and experience? You need to assess if you are eligible using the DIPB points. If you are, then you need to assess you qualification with the appropriate assessing body, you need to write an English exam, and provide other documents.

Dear bro,
Thank you for your reply. These are my qualifications :
Being Civil 2010
MEng water and environmental 2014
Site supervisor waste management board 2012 to 2015
Lecturer Environmental courses 2014 till date
English Test: in view
Belong to 2 Engineering professional bodies in Nigeria
Please need your guidance and advise
Also sent you a mail.
Thank you.

quote author=yoshearer post=60997027]

Dear bro,
I am also a lecturer and would be having my PhD soon. What do you advise me to do. I really want to migrate. I sent you a pm
Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by vickyuche(f): 5:49am On Oct 02, 2017
STAugustineOf13:

It ought to be General, although many people has testified that they used Academic.
But the day I did my 1st IELTS, there was this rumour in the atmosphere that General was softer than Akada.
In that case, I think I'll go for the General version then.
Your response is very much appreciated. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 6:27am On Oct 02, 2017
Thanks sir.
bellong:

Yes, I used statutory declaration for one of my employments.
I attached a copy of the draft I used for my assessment in the opening page.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 6:41am On Oct 02, 2017
vickyuche:

In that case, I think I'll go for the General version then.
Your response is very much appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Which occupation are you nominating? Some assessing authorities require academic version.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 02, 2017
joslight:

I am a university lecturer and a medical doctor. I suggest you go the engineering route because university lecturer is eligible for employer sponsored route only and tutor has been removed from all list.
personally assessed as a medical laboratory scientist was assessed as a technician and am waiting for AIMS exam in march to be eligible for 189 as a scientist. That's my understanding. all the best engineers can chip in.

Please how did you assess as a MLS while you're a medical doctor?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by verocharles(m): 8:58am On Oct 02, 2017
[quote author=majiouk2002 post=61024287]Hello E-FAM,

You MAY contact me for PTEA-VOUCHERS should you need to buy one. Thanks.

Very Reliable. I bought from him last week Thursday.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by joslight(f): 10:11am On Oct 02, 2017
@jaybwoi I looked at AIMS requirements and I had all of them a 6 year degree and I studied all the subjects they asked for.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.