Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1208172 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by tkos: 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
Just log in to your RSA account and set the date from and to then print or PDF it.
This does not required PIN to open. That is what i used.

jayooh:
Good day famz, please for those who have assessed experience or provided proof of employment iduring assessment with EA, is my employment letter and pension statement adequate enough? I'm writing an episode based on work experience now. Meanwhile the pension is the monthly or quarterly email statement from my PFA and it uses pin so I will need to tell the assessor the pin for opening the doc .
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Musharraf: 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hi everyone,
Please, anybody with PTE materials should kindly send it to me thru sulaymanmusharaf@gmail.com

Thank you all

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by gyninee360: 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
Thanks for the good work Bellong, and everyone else for your invaluable contributions and insights. Please I desire to know if UNIVERSITY OF BENIN IS A TIER 1 or 2 university? or if a B.Sc from UNIBEN is equivaent to an Australian B.sc. Thank you.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jelmusboy(m): 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
@Joslight When did you write your MLS exam? I also want to write it but need first hand experience from recent exam takers

[quote author=joslight post=61036978][/quote]
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2017
Alphadoor:

It's the issuance of the PR visa to the applicant(s)

ohhh...you mean expressly?...i see�
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by joslight(f): 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
@ Jelmusboy I haven't, waiting for March next year. That's why I was asked Oknee for tips. Time is not on my side coz am 39 and I have to hack the first time.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
mamajaz:

@misoke, plus what baba just told you, ithere is no CO contact at all to ask the applicant to provide or supply more information. This is the best type of grant, because CO's contact tend to push the appearance of grant further. I learnt that the moment you're contacted the file will just be dumped somewhere and other jobs will continue till it reaches your turn again.
So, nobody prays for CO's contact, and one must do all within one's capability to provide detailed and truthful information as much as possible.

ok...just needed clarity from the bosses here cos I also thought that would mean an express decision.thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by inno4u: 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
@babylove01
Do one need a CDR when assessing with VETASSESS like EA. Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Tuteso: 7:32pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hello I guess the issue with pms didn't allow my response deliver. I will try share the link to the materials later today. Cheers
Musharraf:
Hi everyone,
Please, anybody with PTE materials should kindly send it to me thru sulaymanmusharaf@gmail.com

Thank you all

Found it.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BxSAhiEs5XzvX3lNSnRxc3NWcU0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jimcollins136: 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
gyninee360:
Thanks for the good work Bellong, and everyone else for your invaluable contributions and insights. Please I desire to know if UNIVERSITY OF BENIN IS A TIER 1 or 2 university? or if a B.Sc from UNIBEN is equivaent to an Australian B.sc. Thank you.

Someone should assist with this question.

@Tuteso: Thanks for the link
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by babylove01: 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
inno4u:
@babylove01

Do one need a CDR when assessing with VETASSESS like EA. Thanks
To the best of my knowledge NO. At least its NO for Civil Engineering Draftsperson
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bamz(m): 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
greeneophyte:
Congratulations Mr. disectur. I love reading grant news! We'll meet in the land down under very soon. Sydney, Melbourne, Perth the choice is yours wink

Hello boss, I sent you an email.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
gyninee360:

It is a tier 2 University.

What is your occupation?

@Junebaby,

Which occupation are you assessing for and why do you want to add the MSc qualification?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Tuteso: 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
Oga bellong,

Please how do you check?

I need to contact my alumni to do what is necessary for proper classification.

I will appreciate if you can quite me.

bellong:

It is a tier 2 University.

What is your occupation?

@Junebaby,

Which occupation are you assessing for and why do you want to add the MSc qualification?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Amahjosh(m): 11:32pm On Oct 04, 2017
Please house am new to this thread and i have read the first page of this thread but am having some issues....Checking d SOL and CSOL, I found my skill which is Telecommunications network engineer (ANZSCO Code 263312).
Telecommunications network engineer is assessed by Engineers Australia. It is eligible for 189 subclass . My issue is how do i apply for the assessment i dont know my way around the australia engineer website..Am seeing stage 1 and stage 2 competency assessment including fees but i have not seen required documents and all that..Please gurus in the house i need proper advice on how to go about it. Thank you
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 11:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
@tuteso,

I don't have the link, I only gave response based on previous applicants. Lawland has the document.

@Amahjosh,

Look for migration assessment, download MSA booklet on the website and you will get what you need.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by inno4u: 1:07am On Oct 05, 2017
Oga bellong What about Uniport which tier does it fall in 1or2.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by KIKIADE: 3:12am On Oct 05, 2017
Fine,
Thanks!
bellong:

Quite a long time.. How are you?

I guess the person should just assess his qualification with VETASSES to eliminate any doubt.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 3:48am On Oct 05, 2017
inno4u:

What about Uniport which tier does it fall in 1or2.

I have no idea about Uniport.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 3:58am On Oct 05, 2017
udz:

I will send u free of charge. Just reply with ur email.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 7:08am On Oct 05, 2017
Amahjosh:
Please house am new to this thread and i have read the first page of this thread but am having some issues....Checking d SOL and CSOL, I found my skill which is Telecommunications network engineer (ANZSCO Code 263312).
Telecommunications network engineer is assessed by Engineers Australia. It is eligible for 189 subclass . My issue is how do i apply for the assessment i dont know my way around the australia engineer website..Am seeing stage 1 and stage 2 competency assessment including fees but i have not seen required documents and all that..Please gurus in the house i need proper advice on how to go about it. Thank you

#GMPC
GO TO PAGE 0
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Tuteso: 7:32am On Oct 05, 2017
My Oga and Gurus,

Need help with clarification for a bro in Aussie who needs to assess as an Accountant with CPA.

Calculation below states 80 but few concerns with the Naija experience.

Graduated 2007 frm Unilorin, worked from 2005 to 2008, another 2008 to 2014 then travelled to Aussie. Cos he took loan with coy, worked temporarily for the Coy from Aussie in order to offset loan throughout is study period (2014-2016). Started work in Aussie from 2016 till date.

My question, can he get successful employment assessment for Naija work period, keeping in mind Naija degree equates to Diploma and not Bachelor.

I will appreciate all support on this. Thanks and great day all.

Age - 25
Eng - 10
Prof year - 5
Aussie degree - 5
Qualification - 15
Aussie exp - 5
Naija exp - 15 ( 2005-2016)
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ayodejiakanji: 8:36am On Oct 05, 2017
majiouk2002:

please how do i get the pte voucher..i cant seem to reach you...thanks

Amen madam. i wish you all the best !
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ayodejiakanji: 8:47am On Oct 05, 2017
majiouk2002:
Hello E-FAM,

Please i am interested....

You MAY contact me for PTEA-VOUCHERS should you need to buy one. Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by topiiiiiiii(f): 9:02am On Oct 05, 2017
please will degree in science education from University of ilorin give 15point.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by majiouk2002: 9:54am On Oct 05, 2017
author=Ayodejiakanji post=61121931]

send a PM and I will share my whatsapp number with you.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by fonseca1929: 9:56am On Oct 05, 2017
Amahjosh:

Download the online application guide from the site and read it comprehensively.If your degree is in Nigeria or any other place that are not signatory to various educational accord like Sydney and Washington accord etc.then u will need a competency demonstration report before you can be assessed.I was a bit sceptical about writing the stuff until I read the Msa guide that I downloaded from ea site.Trust me it is easy to write.
All the best

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Tuteso: 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
This cannot work o. just digested information on CPA. Qualification must be equivalent to Australia Bachelors in Accounting. Experience will be counted from date qualification is obtained. Only way is to hug English to get 75.

Tuteso:
My Oga and Gurus,

Need help with clarification for a bro in Aussie who needs to assess as an Accountant with CPA.

Calculation below states 80 but few concerns with the Naija experience.

Graduated 2007 frm Unilorin, worked from 2005 to 2008, another 2008 to 2014 then travelled to Aussie. Cos he took loan with coy, worked temporarily for the Coy from Aussie in order to offset loan throughout is study period (2014-2016). Started work in Aussie from 2016 till date.

My question, can he get successful employment assessment for Naija work period, keeping in mind Naija degree equates to Diploma and not Bachelor.

I will appreciate all support on this. Thanks and great day all.

Age - 25
Eng - 10
Prof year - 5
Aussie degree - 5
Qualification - 15
Aussie exp - 5
Naija exp - 15 ( 2005-2016)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by abby2443: 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hi, i sent you a mail please..
Nanlop55:
Hello house,
Please who has assessed as a landscape architect?
help a sis
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Musharraf: 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tuteso:
Hello I guess the issue with pms didn't allow my response deliver. I will try share the link to the materials later today. Cheers

Found it.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BxSAhiEs5XzvX3lNSnRxc3NWcU0

Thanks boss, God bless you
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by inno4u: 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
bellong:

I have no idea about Uniport.

@Lawland can you link us to the documents about how Nigeria Universities are Classified According to level 1or 2 ,

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.